It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- - §29§ -

page: 191
<< 188  189  190    192  193  194 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 20 2020 @ 02:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: crankyoldman

originally posted by: EndtheMadnessNow
a reply to: crankyoldman

I do like this one. Which reveals a really key point. How come Harris' campaign group has not released a list of her choices for the SC position already? It's the perfect time for her to put up her "opposition" without any mongering.

The fact that already DJT put his up speaks volumes in the Q+ world.

Perhaps a reason why the Army/DoD were handing out multi-million contracts back in April to build/construct makeshift hospitals.

This speaks to my point since thread one. There are not enough Q-ualified folks to assist in the recovery these people need. They'll wind up in self help echo chambers, or worse, the medical establishment. This troubles me.

They actually create a rather serious possible issue.....that of mentally unstable murderers. They have shown the capability based on solely acting on emotion......this is what mass shooters do.....it is all about emotions.

Unless they just wake up somehow, they will require some real help but minus kid gloves. They need a serious wake up call.....one they won't like at the start but once finished they will never go back to how they were because they will see just how crazed the thinking has been.

I truly do not understand how anyone can think like the left does right now, or for the last 12 years.

posted on Sep, 20 2020 @ 02:56 PM
link   
MOAR inexplicable framing from the Harris campaign.

Empty Gym
Strip Mall - (DNC Conv)
Drive In (parking lot)
Empty Field
Empty Office
Basement

And now this...

Clip of the future VP seemingly about to go into cardiac arrest.

29th will be glorious, not matter what actually happens. (29th reduces to 911)

posted on Sep, 20 2020 @ 03:09 PM
link   
Wow. He seems worse every time he makes an appearance.
Time for a Scooby van to follow along at his events.

posted on Sep, 20 2020 @ 03:12 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 20 2020 @ 03:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: butcherguy
Wow. He seems worse every time he makes an appearance.
Time for a Scooby van to follow along at his events.

Well Harris does have that new latex mask. I would love to see a person lose an election and blame it on those pesky kids and that dog.

After all after 2016 those kids and their dog were the only people Hillary didn't blame.

posted on Sep, 20 2020 @ 04:57 PM
link   

My 2 cents

1-That is either an act to help in manufacturing a future story of his declining health for whatever nefarious purpose.

2- His decline in health is beyond the campaign’s ability to “manage” and they put him out there anyway knowing that
The media will provide cover/or they just don’t care

3- both🤷‍♀️

It’s getting pretty sad and pathetic either way.

People are waking up and it’s insulting to anyone with the ability to think for themselves and observe what’s freaking happening!!
edit on 20-9-2020 by MagesticEsoteric because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 20 2020 @ 05:15 PM
link   
USUAL DECODES on Post 4738

Q !!Hs1Jq13jV6 ID: e4ee64 No.10721878 📁
Sep 20 2020 12:18:24 (EST) NEW
twitter.com...📁
How do you 'extend' lockdown(s) [economic hardship(s), unemployment, fear, death count, dementia Joe, etc.] in order to paint narrative mail-in voting [when did narrative start (March?_early?_planned?)] needed to 'save' lives [+ballot harvesting] in order to generate a future narrative election day +1 which casts doubt as to legitimacy of POTUS win [Constitutional Crisis]["not all mail-in ballots counted" "how many mail-in ballots lost or did not arrive in key battleground states which could have returned a different result" "we must investigate who cast a vote but it did not register" "we must go door-to-door if needed [ballot harvest]" "our lives are at stake" "the sky is falling" in order to legally challenge, delay results, enact riots and chaos in an attempt to overturn [coup d'etat].
CRIMES AGAINST HUMANITY?
What role will select military inserts play [the 'bribe']? [playbook known]
What did we learn from past attempt(s)?
Spying [surveillance + campaign insert(s) + WH insert(s)].
Mueller.
Impeachment.
Why did it take an 'outsider' to finally deliver the 'start' of peace in the Middle East?
Why did it take an 'outsider' to finally deliver the 'start' of finally holding China accountable?

THE DISEASE CALLED CORRUPTION.
Running RED.
Q

1) There are SPURIOUS SPACES at the end of the bolded lines above:
Line 9.: length 90 = L
Line 10: length 99 = U

2) Note the use of 3x finally in the 2 lines - is the 3rd necessary?
Finally = 7 letters... 3x7 = 21st?

3) Everything from the 2nd opening bracket is bold because there is no closing bracket for it!
Therefore removing the brackets leaves this:

twitter.com...
How do you 'extend' lockdown(s) in order to paint narrative mail-in voting needed to 'save' lives in order to generate a future narrative election day +1 which casts doubt as to legitimacy of POTUS win

4) USUAL DECODES link to posts:

12 Military Intelligence ref above is the absolute biggest inside drop this board will ever receive. Now think about why Antifa plays right into the plan? Always ahead. Good guys are winning.

13 Now think about the timing of POTUS traveling to China/SK. I’ve said too much. God bless, Patriots.

18 Why did Mueller meet POTUS 1-day prior to FBI announcement if Mueller COULD NOT be offered director due to prev term limits rule? Why is Pelosi begging for a new special counsel? What is Pelosi’s net worth? How was this obtained given salary as career official?
Why is Pelosi’s memory going? Could it protect against prosecution? How so?

24 Any person making statements they will not be seeking re-election was put in submission. For the betterment of the country not all will be prosecuted and all will do as told. You will see more of this occur (not normal yet disregarded) and even on the D side.

42 We serve at the pleasure of the President. DJT

121 Why were the acts that recently occurred in SA so critically important? What US assets are in place in/near SA? What assurances were made to protect the Kingdom? Who shot down the missile from Yemen? POTUS declassify_speech_Jap_11_5 Was it really from Yemen? How do we know? Why is this relevant? Who are the puppets? Who are the puppet masters? Who pulls the strings? What provides power? What if US elections can be rigged?

265 Bye Bye Johnny. Update the list. Watch the news. WAR.

606 Reply to "Trump just tweeted. [22] minute delta marker": Amazing coincidence? Always close after crumb drops.

888 nov14.png: Thank you Kim. Deal made. Clowns out. Strings cut. We took control. Iran next.

967 What does the house cleaning represent? We always knew. Final stage. What does NK represent? Threat. Safeguard. Insurance. POOF! KIM TO CHINA REPRESENTS SOMETHING VITAL [KEY]. Many will be buried before exposed [them/self]. FF / DISTRACTIONS.

1054 Same Prince Andrew/GM pic as post #4728: Look up Ray.Chandler. None are safe.

1218 + “These stories will only matter/hurt us if we keep pushing hard and get too much chatter out there.” Push FAKE NEWS [4am] - MSM PRE BAD news [THEM].

1319 Review Time. Not seeking re-election. [Senate] ... No Name - Republican [Departure Soon] [House] ...

1325 www.iran-daily.com...📁 Happy hunting!

1718 Facebook Investors Want to Strip Zuckerberg of Chairman Title Barron's Shareholder Wants to Oust Zuckerberg as Facebook Chairman Fortune Facebook shareholders try to fire Mark Zuckerberg as chairman Daily Mail [DC moves slow]

1824 Ask yourself, if the U.S. GDP is greater than the total of all others combined (G7), which allows us to negotiate from a position of strength, why would previous President's 'knowingly' [unequally] distribute America's wealth away by making unbalanced trade deals? Why was America's wealth being distributed WW? Why was the American taxpayer essentially subsidizing the the rest of the world? ... THIS IS WHAT HAPPENS WHEN POTUS HAS NO STRINGS ATTACHED.

2418 Polls are rigged and do not capture an accurate snapshot. (SILENT) MAJORITY Will You Answer the Call? VOTE! VOTE! VOTE!

2513 Why do the CLINTON'S remain in CONTROL of many still in POWER? >>>BLACKMAIL The Clinton family is working overtime. PANIC IN DC. Nothing can stop what is coming. Nothing.

2918 Sometimes it takes a ‘roast’ in order to be able to speak the TRUTH and get away w/ it. [Selected Samples]
[13:45] – Deception
[14:05] – Pretending not to hate Catholics
[14:40] – Haiti
Symbolism will be their downfall.

edit on 20-9-2020 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 20 2020 @ 05:22 PM
link   

Man, I just watched this video and he is seriously out of breath just from walking to the podium.

I put his chances of making it to the election at 50%

Someone should start a thread on this. I wish everyone could see what is really going on behind that completely crafted image.

posted on Sep, 20 2020 @ 05:41 PM
link   
a reply to: Aallanon

It seems like the Dems are so desperate for the history books that they are now trying to race against William Henry Harrison for the shortest Presidential term in American history.

posted on Sep, 20 2020 @ 05:45 PM
link   
USUAL DECODES for Post 4739

Q !!Hs1Jq13jV6 ID: e4ee64 No.10722036 📁
Sep 20 2020 12:29:37 (EST) NEW
Strengthen my faith, Lord. Forgive my sins, so that I may be clean in your righteousness. Make me brave, so I can stand and fight the spiritual battles in my life and in our world. Give me your wisdom and discernment so I won't be caught off guard. Together, Lord, we'll win, because in truth, you already have. While evil still roams, the power of Your name and Your blood rises up to defeat and bring us victory against every evil planned against us. While malicious actions may disturb us, we use the armor of God You have given us to stand firm. You will bring justice in due time for all the harm and needless violence aimed at Your children. Until then, we remain in Your presence, aligned with Your purposes, and we look to You as our Supreme Commander and Protector. Help us to avoid temptation, and deliver us from evil, Lord. You are the Mighty One, the One Who will ultimately bring all evil to light. With You, Jesus, we are safe. Amen.

1) The bolded part of the prayer seems to come from this website: Rebecca Barlow Jordan - Spiritual Warfare Prayers for Supernatural Help in the Battle

2) The Post delta from #4738 is 11.13

3) USUAL DECODES link to posts:
12, 29, 37, 85, 598, 948, 1113, 1229, 1708, 1729, 2429, 2929, 2937

posted on Sep, 20 2020 @ 05:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: Guyfriday
a reply to: Aallanon

It seems like the Dems are so desperate for the history books that they are now trying to race against William Henry Harrison for the shortest Presidential term in American history.

GF, I did a decode HERE on W. H. HARRISon and Biden as a Mirror of Harrison and Tyler. Quite the match.

posted on Sep, 20 2020 @ 05:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: Aallanon

Man, I just watched this video and he is seriously out of breath just from walking to the podium.

Someone should start a thread on this. I wish everyone could see what is really going on behind that completely crafted image.

Something curious. One has to wonder if a Harris/Biden ballot catastrophe goes to the Supremes, does Turncoat Roberts turn his coat again? Skipping the rantings of the mind controlled, could some of the screaming be lawfare stooges angling for a ruling that favors their chaos theory?

Could Roberts let them down?

I do actually hope Harris' running mate does the debate, only to hear to the polarity argument favoring his dementia. "DJT took advantage of an obviously ill Joe, he's just that town bully, no respect for others, Joe won that debate easily regardless of DJT's racist tactics."

posted on Sep, 20 2020 @ 05:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: Aallanon

It's the COVID they gave him

posted on Sep, 20 2020 @ 06:00 PM
link   
Oh my... from 2016

posted on Sep, 20 2020 @ 06:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: PilSungMtnMan

They don’t get 51, great, the senators on Nov 3rd ballots can explain their votes.

They don't care - don't you get that?

What are you going to do, vote for the democrat hyper liberal candidate? Or the incumbent, mostly republican?

They know you have no real choice.

posted on Sep, 20 2020 @ 06:03 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

Type in Google;

stock market shares for KMR

posted on Sep, 20 2020 @ 06:04 PM
link   

Roberts is a smart guy, as soon as he realizes that if the Deep State goes down, nobody will be able to blackmail him, then I'm pretty sure he'll start ruling in Trumps favor. So if Pelosi tries to take this to the SCtoUS to prevent him from appointing a replacement for Ginsberg's seat, Roberts will rule in Trumps favor.

Again if the Deep State is trying to prevent it's take down, it's going to be worried about Trump and not Roberts.

posted on Sep, 20 2020 @ 06:08 PM
link   
I could be misreading this.

I see a lot of the RBG meltdowners using a picture of themselves in a mask on their twit banner.

It seems to me they think that RBG was the only thing standing between them and the gulag.

Yet, they wear a mask, are under house arrest, and must hope the Gov or mayor in the area deems their "job" essential?

Same said folks champion the "freedom of speech" The Constitution "gives" them but demand the government they want to give them free stuff be dismantled using the same Constitution?

Same said folk seems to think it is important we all say "black lives matter" while at the same time hoping not to get attacked while walking through a Constitutionally protected riot?

And Joe Biden is their savior? Their savior, all their hopes, are placed on a demented pedophile who, while in government actually put laws into place (unlike bernie) that did more to destroy the black community and lower income folks then many.

I must be misreading as usual.

posted on Sep, 20 2020 @ 06:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: LanceCorvette

originally posted by: PilSungMtnMan

They don’t get 51, great, the senators on Nov 3rd ballots can explain their votes.

They don't care - don't you get that?

What are you going to do, vote for the democrat hyper liberal candidate? Or the incumbent, mostly republican?

They know you have no real choice.

Does not change the POTUS strategy. Nominate. Make them say no in October then they are forced to say yes in Nov/Dec/Jan. Trump wins regardless.

ETA: Collins & Murkowski talked smack during impeachment. Both voted not guilty on both charges. McConnell will get the votes. Even if all 3 vote no... 50-50 tie and Pence breaks tie.

edit on 20-9-2020 by PilSungMtnMan because: (no reason given)

<< 188  189  190    192  193  194 >>

join