It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- - §29§ -

page: 184
<< 181  182  183    185  186  187 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 19 2020 @ 03:43 PM
link   
US Response to Covid-19 - Buy Gold...

Flood of gold from Switzerland to U.S. stopped in August

LONDON (Reuters) - Swiss exports of gold to the United States all but halted in August while shipments to China and India rose, customs data showed on Thursday, suggesting a big transfer of bullion to New York that followed the coronavirus outbreak has run its course.

posted on Sep, 19 2020 @ 03:45 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 19 2020 @ 03:48 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 19 2020 @ 03:51 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 19 2020 @ 03:52 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 19 2020 @ 03:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: Creep Thumper
Someone sent Trump ricin.

www.zerohedge.com...

Watch the video with the woman. Unbelievable, but funny.

Media-ricin.

That unhinged woman fits into...

"The truth would put 99% of people in the hospital."
"The complete picture would put 99% of Americans (the World) in a hospital."
"4-6% LOST FOREVER."
-Q

Though, the 99% is quite ominous but, we need a new term for these psycho meltdown women which goes way beyond 'Covid-Karens.'

posted on Sep, 19 2020 @ 04:01 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

I guess I took that statement to mean something much more serious than a SC judge dying or Trump getting elected twice.

I interpreted it as the world learning something that would shatter its deepest beliefs.

I'll tell you what that video says to me - there are way more mentally ill people out there than we realized. I sort of knew that already. What's new is that they are "breaking character" left and right.
edit on 9/19/2020 by Creep Thumper because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 19 2020 @ 04:08 PM
link   
Are we communicating in Pidgin now instead of dog?

If u lost ur pet pidgin /it’s dead in front yard my Iowa farm JUST DISCOVERED here r identifiers Right leg Blue 2020/3089/AU2020/SHE ///LEFT LEG GREEN BAND NO PRINTED INFO. Sorry for bad news

Grassley Tweet

posted on Sep, 19 2020 @ 04:32 PM
link   
Why do I keep reading and hearing what the Dems and Never Trumpers have to say about replacing Larry King on the SCOTUS?

They can simply vote yay or nay when it’s time.

posted on Sep, 19 2020 @ 04:32 PM
link   
Trump just said his scotus pick will most likely be a woman. Sounds like it will be Amy Coney Barrett.😄

posted on Sep, 19 2020 @ 04:33 PM
link   

Julian Assange's extradition hearing is expected to run until Oct. 2. Wikileaks vault door?

posted on Sep, 19 2020 @ 04:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: texasgirl
Trump just said his scotus pick will most likely be a woman. Sounds like it will be Amy Coney Barrett.😄

Yep....she would be a good one! And there is no chance of the #metoo movement getting in on it. Can't wait to see what the attacks are.....

posted on Sep, 19 2020 @ 04:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: Creep Thumper

I interpreted it as the world learning something that would shatter its deepest beliefs.

I haven't ruled that out either. I think the night side forces (Cayce's Belial or Steiner's Ahriman terminology) have engulfed Earth, harvested many souls and released all the crazy loons on mankind. Maybe the worse is still yet to come when the negative spiritual door opens or has CERN already done so?

posted on Sep, 19 2020 @ 04:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: MindBodySpiritComplex

Julian Assange's extradition hearing is expected to run until Oct. 2. Wikileaks vault door?

Gematria on it included "Julian." FWIW.

That trial is getting like zero attention. enEmedia whores worked up over imaginary stuff to bother with covering one of their own, or one of their own when it is convenient. By all counts the proceeding is a joke. What's hilarious is if he comes here they're doomed as he'll explain Rich, if he's let go, they're doomed as he'll explain rich. If he stays, it's possible they're doomed on a dead man.

The world right now is an involuntary acid trip gone wrong.

posted on Sep, 19 2020 @ 04:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: Vasa Croe

Yep....she would be a good one! And there is no chance of the #metoo movement getting in on it. Can't wait to see what the attacks are.....

Oh I’m sure she’ll be an anti-LBGQTRSV white supremacist. They’ll find something to try and destroy her.

posted on Sep, 19 2020 @ 04:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: FlyingFox

originally posted by: MindBodySpiritComplex
a reply to: butcherguy

“The first rule about ghost club is you don't talk about ghost club.”

Exactly. I recommend against posting screen shots outside of this thread.

Sorry to say your wrong
Got 3 time the reaction today on the internet
the sleeper are waking up
and waiting for the show

posted on Sep, 19 2020 @ 05:00 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 19 2020 @ 05:01 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 19 2020 @ 05:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: Vasa Croe

Wait ... they dig up the secret lesbian love affair gone sour when she assaulted her partner, and suddenly the left cares all about domestic violence in LGBT+BBQ partnerships like they suddenly did about sexual assault by men in power to create #MeToo to begin with.

Look for Ellen to become their sacrifice.
edit on 19-9-2020 by ketsuko because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 19 2020 @ 05:07 PM
link   

RBG appointed by BC.

Qdrops on RBG = penchant for the young.

BC has IMAGES showing his penchant for the young and victims showing his interest in rape. How is this guy still a thing, seriously, how on earth is this guy a thing at this point?

Here is the rub, as was put forth when the Video possibility was explored here. No one can view, let alone "host" images of any of these folks with underage human beings without incurring trouble. So how on earth does one expose this?

So we need written words, or emails, or officials describing? The eneMedia explains away naked images of BC getting a massage, or describes albaggeddaddy as an "austere religious scholar," or after birth killing as a "woman's health issue."

What can be produced that is legal to publish, but cannot be written away by the media goons?

This is going to get very awkward soon.

top topics

<< 181  182  183    185  186  187 >>

join