It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- - §29§ -

page: 175
<< 172  173  174    176  177  178 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 18 2020 @ 09:32 PM
link   
a reply to: cimmerius

Already starting to threaten violence if the pick goes through.

Very nice of Reza Aslan and others.

posted on Sep, 18 2020 @ 09:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: cimmerius

originally posted by: texasgirl

originally posted by: PokeyJoe
a reply to: texasgirl

They were waiting until this close to the election because they think Trump is not allowed to nominate his own Judge this close to the election. Going to be very interesting to see what Cocaine Mitch does. I would imagine he will follow precedent and hold off until after Nov 3...but you never can tell these days.

Why now? Why not wait until mid or end of October when he’d have to rush to nominate someone?

He’s going to get this done before the election, IMO.

And it does create controversy.

No it doesn't.
Elections have consequences.
Stop believing Democrat propaganda.
edit on 18-9-2020 by SKEPTEK because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 18 2020 @ 09:37 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

ZERO HEDGE

www.zerohedge.com...

High importance .......... Should at least be Read.

posted on Sep, 18 2020 @ 09:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: PilSungMtnMan
Did she mail in her ballot already?

Yes. Several.

posted on Sep, 18 2020 @ 09:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: steaming

ZERO HEDGE

www.zerohedge.com...

High importance .......... Should at least be Read.

profusa.com...
😳
It gets worse

It’s connected to COVID research as of March 2020 in regards to implants that can detect the virus.

www.defenseone.com...

Definitely a MUST READ!!!!! FOR EVERYONE!!!!

It’s not a conspiracy anymore. It’s there for anyone who truly wants to see it.

It’s so damn frustrating living with the knowledge and also loving and living with those that refuse to see it🤨😔
edit on 18-9-2020 by MagesticEsoteric because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 18 2020 @ 09:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: Creep Thumper
a reply to: Guyfriday

The primary colors are red, yellow, and blue. Secondary colors are orange, green and purple.

Sorry about that you're correct, I was thinking about television. The old CRTs had Red Green and Blue filters to make the TV show color. Since these deaths are going to be all over the Televisions this week end (well at least Ginsberg's will so far) RBG makes sense as a Rigging the TV viewing audience.

If that "KU" drop yesterday about the "Free-Information" was about ""bypassing the controlled media narrative", then we should be looking at media, or how one views media. TV is the simplest answer, and RBG is the color matrix for us to see that.

As referance to my misinformation reasoning:

Freeinformation, or could also be read as free minus information. If it's freeinformation then I would expect some kind of data dump to the public, but if its read as free minus information, then I would expect a dumping of misinformation to the media. Maybe the [ line ] means more to the sentence then what it says?

For example (I'm going to go with misinformation):

Since the line could be hinting at misinformation, and the second controlled line or [ line ] then we could make the assumption that the media will be reporting on a bunch of "newly Leaked" information over the next few days (Friday, Saturday, and Sunday) that was nothing but false data given to certain people in Congress that have a habit of leaking stuff to the media. By "bypassing the controlled media narrative", or going around the normal customary methods of releasing information (ie leaking) this misinformation will clearly expose that leaker in the eye's of the public.

We got that warning last week that the M-Th this week and next week will be big news. Noticed how F-Su were not mentioned? Tomorrow is a day where nothing big is suppose to drop, so I would bet that if something big does drop then it's probably misinformation designed to catch a leaker.

Sure I'm going with a bias to my idea here, but my gut tells me something is afoot.

posted on Sep, 18 2020 @ 09:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi
Re Q4686 PUNISHER: SEPT 14-18, 21-25 [track & follow events]:

Anyone have items to add to the tracking for SEPT 14-18?

14-1) ??
15-1) ??
16-1) ??
17-1) ??
18-1) White House shortlist for replacement of FBI Director Wray reported,
18-2) Ruth Bader Ginsberg death reported.

9/14: Hot subjects:
Guccifer 2.0
John Brennan > ' I am more worried today than I ever have been before'
Seth Rich
Assange

Portland FBI says there is no credibility to any of these claims on Antifa starting fires.

Former Acting Under Secretary for Intelligence & Analysis Brian Murphy wrote colleagues on July 25th that the Portland violence was not “opportunistic” but “organized”

9/15: Israel, the United Arab Emirates and Bahrain sign agreements to formally normalise diplomatic relations. Trump declares 'dawn of a new Middle East'

9/16: Barr Told Prosecutors to Consider Sedition Charges for Protest Violence.

9/17: Trump says Midnight Rider Caesar Rodney statue will be inside National Garden of American Heroes.

9/17: Establish "1776 Commission" Executive Order

9/17: Fox News Cuts Off Newt Gingrich After He Points Out George Soros Role in Electing Prosecutors.

9/18: POTUS Bans Tik Tok & WeChat apps in USA.

9/18: Scientists detect possible sign of life on Venus.

All debatable, matter of opinion of course except for bold above.

posted on Sep, 18 2020 @ 09:58 PM
link   
a reply to: MagesticEsoteric

More serious just happens to be the Fact thyat they now claim the ability to reconstruct the mRNA. You are no doubt aware, how the unzipped mRNA sails off with the intention of rebuilding a fresh - kinf of - new born DNA cell. mRNA carries everything including cell memory etc. I know how such a fresh built DNA cell - partially distorted - can become the launch pad for Cancer. Yet here we have a group of said 'experts', fully prepared to either invent and deiver a nasty new Virus or another type of Extermination.

posted on Sep, 18 2020 @ 09:58 PM
link   

So like dogs these people want us RFIDed for "our health and safety". If they treat us like pets, then they will get bit.

posted on Sep, 18 2020 @ 10:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: SKEPTEK

They were waiting until this close to the election because they think Trump is not allowed to nominate his own Judge this close to the election. Going to be very interesting to see what Cocaine Mitch does. I would imagine he will follow precedent and hold off until after Nov 3...but you never can tell these days.

Why now? Why not wait until mid or end of October when he’d have to rush to nominate someone?

No it doesn't.

I don't equate controversy with any slightest bit of questionable legitimacy in this instance. And I certainly don't believe Democrat propaganda for one split second.

Elections should, indeed, have consequences. Controversy is just something to argue about. And the Dems will argue. I am just suggesting how they may go about it.
edit on 9/18/2020 by cimmerius because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 18 2020 @ 10:10 PM
link   

Cheers EMN!

That bulks the list out nicely!

posted on Sep, 18 2020 @ 10:13 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

Just looking at the letters that shouldn't be CAPS = CTE MESS

Search CTE + MESS = "A NEW FIGHT"

A new fight
- article in the "WARWICK BEACON" 1 day ago
- article picture = "CES" with a "STRENGTH" message on the t-shirt

IDEA 1) A NEW FIGHT is beginning? tied to RBG?
- a new SCJ nomination
- shifts dynamics / SC as a gatekeeper to future election issues

IDEA 2) WHAT IS CHRONIC TRAUMATIC ENCEPHALOPATHY (CTE)?
- CTE = caused by repeated head trauma (typically found in boxers and football)
- CSP, a degenerative neurological disease caused by repeated head trauma
- Eighty percent of people with CTE suffer from CSP initially.
- You can be injured & not show up on a CAT scan (difficult to get an MRI)
- physical & emotional issues (Memory loss, trouble balancing, mood swings)
- who does this sound like?

CES and STRENGTH (from article picture) = links to 2 Q POSTS

Q4685 Sept 12, 2020
- Only at the precipice will people find the will [strength] to change
- dementia Joe [currently taking early-stage dementia medication?] ...

Q4695 Sept 13, 2020
- Strength and honor, warrior.
- We stand at the ready.

edit on 18-9-2020 by brewtiger because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 18 2020 @ 10:14 PM
link   
What are the protocols for Senators voting in new Supreme Court Justices?

For example, could Kamala Harris take part in the vote whilst running as VP candidate? Or does she have to recuse?

I'm just wondering if the numbers are more complicated than 53-47 with a few republicans voting Nay?

posted on Sep, 18 2020 @ 10:16 PM
link   
a reply to: brewtiger

Hi brewtiger!

Could CTE MESS also be either:

a) Committee Mess, or
b) Committee Message?

posted on Sep, 18 2020 @ 10:24 PM
link   
Sidebar FYI: Now that the Senate Report's release is imminent, the State Department has turned over thousands of documents to U.S. House Democrats who wanted to see what Senator Johnson's committee was learing, regarding Joe and Hunter Biden corruption.

Source: www.cnn.com...

It will be interesting to see how House Democrats behave prior to the Biden-Ukraine report's release. If they look scared or defensive, Joe Biden's candidacy is definitely finished. Or maybe some of them are implicated in CHINA or UKRAINE corruption.

posted on Sep, 18 2020 @ 10:26 PM
link   
Worth re-reading the last 2 Posts with JUSTICE in, in the light of RBG's death and the timing of replacement:

Q4714:

Q !!Hs1Jq13jV6 ID: 69adbe No.10650666 📁
Sep 14 2020 20:46:54 (EST)
Hold the line, Riders.
Justice is coming.
Q

Date stamp encodes Sep 18th.

Implies new Justice pre-election?

Q4686

Q !!Hs1Jq13jV6 ID: a4f814 No.10630891 📁
Sep 13 2020 11:32:54 (EST)
121a087e4d6b149d9c5d2f980788b499.png

EQUAL JUSTICE UNDER THE LAW [AS WRITTEN].
TRANSPARENCY [DISCLOSURE] AND ACCOUNTABILITY [JUSTICE] IS THE ONLY WAY FORWARD.
FUTURE OF OUR REPUBLIC AT STAKE.
WATERGATE x1000
SEPT 14-18, 21-25 [track & follow events]
Did Kevin set his alarm?
Q

Bolded timestamp AND Chan post number encode Sep 18th.

Implies new Justice before election? Or implies RBGs death was the only way Dems had left to influence the election?

edit on 18-9-2020 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 18 2020 @ 10:30 PM
link   
I bet there's a letter on its way to Chief Justice Roberts tonight, asking that he not allow any SCOTUS nominee Senate hearings, until after a winner has been determined in the Presidential race.

posted on Sep, 18 2020 @ 10:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: SKEPTEK

No it doesn't.

I don't equate controversy with any slightest bit of questionable legitimacy in this instance. And I certainly don't believe Democrat propaganda for one split second.

Elections should, indeed, have consequences. Controversy is just something to argue about. And the Dems will argue. I am just suggesting how they may go about it.

Let then argue. Let them scream to the heavens. Let their Storm Troopers riot and burn their own cities.

But don't dare let a Republican senator get away with not voting to put a justice in place before Trump's term is up.

posted on Sep, 18 2020 @ 10:34 PM
link   

For example, could Kamala Harris take part in the vote whilst running as VP candidate? Or does she have to recuse?

I'm just wondering if the numbers are more complicated than 53-47 with a few republicans voting Nay?

The Senate rules are more like guidelines.

During the Trump impeachment hearings, Kamala Harris, Cory Booker, and Amy Klobuchar were supposed to recuse themselves, because Trump was the "opposition candidate" for President. They were prejudiced against him.

But McConnell didn't tell them to abstain from voting, so that rule/guideline was ignored.

posted on Sep, 18 2020 @ 10:35 PM
link   

None of this applies anymore, these ghouls are immoral psychopaths. Warren and Sanders morally and ethically should have recused on impeachment - they didn't. Harris should have stepped down as Senator while running, she's spent less time in CA the last two years then DJT has.

Ethics are for losers in their eyes. They'd demand to be on a jury overseeing their own child's actions and justify it by saying "doing so, keeps things impartial." Expect the worst from them.

new topics

top topics

<< 172  173  174    176  177  178 >>

join