It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- - §29§ -

page: 172
<< 169  170  171    173  174  175 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 18 2020 @ 07:17 PM
link   
PLOT TWIST!!!!!!!

posted on Sep, 18 2020 @ 07:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: pavil

originally posted by: Creep Thumper

originally posted by: Aallanon
a reply to: butcherguy

They think the appointing of a supreme court justice might give them a shot at the election

The left will delay the sh*t out of it.

Good Luck with that.

....If Trump only had a ready made list of Potential Justices to nominate.....

I'm talking about the confirmation hearings.

posted on Sep, 18 2020 @ 07:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: pavil

originally posted by: Creep Thumper

originally posted by: Aallanon
a reply to: butcherguy

They think the appointing of a supreme court justice might give them a shot at the election

The left will delay the sh*t out of it.

Good Luck with that.

....If Trump only had a ready made list of Potential Justices to nominate.....

Funny, even funnier, Harris won't produce one.
I guess now she gets a pass on that.

Good to see you pav.

posted on Sep, 18 2020 @ 07:20 PM
link   
Just want to say for the eternal internet record that I've been attempting for months to disprove this crazy Qanon (RESEARCHING STUFF FOR YOURSELF) # to myself and it's impossible.
And it's #ing weird because a corporation I once worked for operates in a faster information "sphere." And it's like I'm piped in to all this, with you crazy loons, in to this high speed real time news stream and my immediate circle of people lag way behind in even knowing what im blabbering about. Then a week or two later it starts trickling in their news "sphere."
I know that is real because the corporation I worked for had advanced information before the pandemic started and I watched them react before it went public.
I'm not sure I'm explaining it properly or if it's just a symptom of scouring the internet daily for news.
Keeps us so much farther ahead it's almost like a weird form of time travel. But it's weird I'm experiencing the same thing out of the previous work environment, like two conflicting information streams....or some thing uh uh uh uh huh uh. It's weird is all I'm saying.
edit on fFridayAmerica/Chicago3107699 by Flesh699 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 18 2020 @ 07:23 PM
link   
Tick tock...

twitter.com...

posted on Sep, 18 2020 @ 07:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: PilSungMtnMan

originally posted by: Justoneman
RGB has died I just heard on the radio in a report.

That’s soooooo 8 minutes ago. Catch up.

It doesn't count until they say it on the radio or the local news for most people!

posted on Sep, 18 2020 @ 07:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: PilSungMtnMan
The Dems will try to stop POTUS from nominating. We will see who’s side McConnell is on for sure.

We don't have time before the election it is just a few weeks. This does need to wait for the next POTUS election. That means we get a less liberal court for a few months when the ballot fraud ends up at the SCOTUS. A win win.

posted on Sep, 18 2020 @ 07:32 PM
link   
a reply to: Creep Thumper

I know that. They can't stop things in the Senate.

Besides, the Democrats will have far too many holes to plug in their sinking ship soon. RBG is just one hole.

Just now Ed O'keefe at CBSN was explaining how fast the Nomination will probably happen. He is hardly a Trump person. The Anchors at CBSN were in denial shock about it.

posted on Sep, 18 2020 @ 07:32 PM
link   
a reply to: texasgirl

They were waiting until this close to the election because they think Trump is not allowed to nominate his own Judge this close to the election. Going to be very interesting to see what Cocaine Mitch does. I would imagine he will follow precedent and hold off until after Nov 3...but you never can tell these days.

posted on Sep, 18 2020 @ 07:37 PM
link   
Re Q4686 PUNISHER: SEPT 14-18, 21-25 [track & follow events]:

Anyone have items to add to the tracking for SEPT 14-18?

14-1) ??
15-1) ??
16-1) ??
17-1) ??
18-1) White House shortlist for replacement of FBI Director Wray reported,
18-2) Ruth Bader Ginsberg death reported.

posted on Sep, 18 2020 @ 07:37 PM
link   
en.wikipedia.org...

Wikipedia article already scrubbed and cleaned.

"On September 9, 2020, Trump released a list of 20 additional potential nominees in the event of re-election to a second term or another vacancy on the court. A week later, Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg passed away from metastatic pancreatic cancer."

posted on Sep, 18 2020 @ 07:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: PokeyJoe

They were waiting until this close to the election because they think Trump is not allowed to nominate his own Judge this close to the election. Going to be very interesting to see what Cocaine Mitch does. I would imagine he will follow precedent and hold off until after Nov 3...but you never can tell these days.

Why now? Why not wait until mid or end of October when he’d have to rush to nominate someone?

He’s going to get this done before the election, IMO.

posted on Sep, 18 2020 @ 07:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: EndtheMadnessNow
Re Q4734:
Q Tells "Midnight Riders" to Wear Camouflage.

A Cautionary Tale...
There once was great website called Qmap.pub.

Stasi "fact checkers" tracked him down at his home, found his employer, and asked his employer for comment, framing Qanon as a crazy and dangerous conspiracy theory cult, doxxed his name; passive aggressively threatening his livelihood and so he shut it down, quick.
His employer, Citigroup put him on paid leave.

Q is telling us to carry on with research and dissemination of true information to combat the MSM disinformation and social media censoring, but to do it as individual patriots due to the relentless smear campaign against anyone promoting Q drops/info/conspiracies/facts.

[Revere's 'Midnight' Ride] - Don't get caught in the msm smear killbox.

Former Army General McChrystal has deployed military grade algorithms inside social media platforms...

Technology once used to combat ISIS propaganda is enlisted by Democratic group to counter Trump’s coronavirus messaging [PDF]

The group, Defeat Disinfo, will use artificial intelligence and network analysis to map discussion ofthe president’s claims on social media. It will seek to intervene by identifying the most popular counter-narratives and boosting them through a network of more than 3.4 million influencers across the country — in some cases paying users with large followings to take sides against the president

How much or how little is true from this WaPo article is debatable.

Oddly or maybe not is the group @DisinfoCloud which is partnered with a little known State Dept agency called "Global Engagement Center", or GEC that I posted about here.

I understand that complicated situations can be/become fluid and unpredictable.

Is your take from this post that patriots drop association with Q but, still continue trying to spread information to others without the stigma of what MSM has placed on Q?

Edit: that is my take on it at least🤷‍♀️

If that is the case, and I hate to say it but....

What happened to the repeated phrase

“Nothing can stop what’s coming?”

edit on 18-9-2020 by MagesticEsoteric because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 18 2020 @ 07:54 PM
link   
FILE UNDER: THINGS THAT NEVER HAPPENED...

edit on 18-9-2020 by FlyingFox because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 18 2020 @ 07:55 PM
link   

Because of the precedent of Merrick Garland.

posted on Sep, 18 2020 @ 08:03 PM
link   
Mitch McConnell just said Trump' s nominee will get a vote on the Senate Floor.

posted on Sep, 18 2020 @ 08:04 PM
link   

Because of the precedent of Merrick Garland.

IIRC - opposing parties in WH & Senate.

Apples & Oranges

- POTUS absolutely nominate
- Graham & McConnell force the Senate to vote
- let them live/die on Nov 3rd (ones up for re-elect) by their votes on SCOTUS
- don’t let mouthy RINOs stop the process. Force them to vote
- worst case it doesn’t get to 51.... do it again after Nov 3rd if Trump wins.

There is zero downside in nominating and forcing the Senate to do the job it’s elected to do.

posted on Sep, 18 2020 @ 08:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: FlyingFox
FILE UNDER: THINGS THAT NEVER HAPPENED...

Well, RBG, you don’t get to “rule” from the afterlife. Your opinions ceased to matter after the ghost was given up.

posted on Sep, 18 2020 @ 08:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: texasgirl

Why now? Why not wait until mid or end of October when he’d have to rush to nominate someone?

He’s going to get this done before the election, IMO.

The assumption has long been she's been dead, or at least half dead. So who has been hiding her - White or Black Hats? Or both for their own purposes.

The official death causes the dems/abortion ghouls to go nuts. Another fire on their dark-ship from the White Hat POV, a distraction from Kamala Harris' Presidential campaign on the Black side. Either way as noted, one liberal vote out per voting issues and folks screaming their head off about losing abortions forever.

Worth noting, two weeks ago that phony story about her performing a wedding was spread. Folks were warned this was coming, but by White or Black Hats?

posted on Sep, 18 2020 @ 08:06 PM
link   
Confirmed
she gone

twitter.com...

WASHINGTON (AP) — Supreme Court says Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg has died of metastatic pancreatic cancer at age 87.

twitter.com...

edit on 18-9-2020 by Trillium because: (no reason given)

<< 169  170  171    173  174  175 >>

join