It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- - §29§ -

page: 174
<< 171  172  173    175  176  177 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 18 2020 @ 08:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko
a reply to: PilSungMtnMan

I think they had two issues:

1. No one thought anyone but Hillary would be elected.

2. RBG struck me as the sort who was always going to work right into her grave. To retire would have been to die.

We all know older people like this.

Agreed. My point was geared toward her saying “don’t let this POTUS replace me”. She had full control of that death wish.

posted on Sep, 18 2020 @ 08:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: SuperStudChuck
In light of RBG, one thought came to mind:

"It must suck when your god dies."

On a human and Christ-follower level, I send condolences to her family.

But on a reality level, she is in part responsible for millions of babies being murdered both through her votes and through "empowering" women to murder their babies. I would hope she repented before breathing her last, for if not, her punishment will be severe.

For those who are left, there is a level of worship here. I'd like to think this info was not supposed to be released yet. It was supposed to come out November 1 or so to rally Biden supporters to the poll. Instead, people are not going to know what to do. I'm sure the "hits keep on coming in 2020" posts will continue. I bet many will not even find out till late tonight or tomorrow morning. My guess is, this will be a deep level of mourning for some people. My wife and I were saying we hope this wakes a few people up. We shall see...

The major push to make her into a martyr over the last several years with the Oscar winning movie and just over all Butt Kissing BS we have had shoved down our throats was enough to open my eyes to the impact she has had over our country and how important she was to an agenda also shoved down our throats.

Someone here needs to turn up the notches on the 2020 crazy dial because...the crazy is about to get a whole lot worse

posted on Sep, 18 2020 @ 08:41 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

Pretty sure you forgot a Z

link   

originally posted by: texasgirl

originally posted by: PokeyJoe
a reply to: texasgirl

They were waiting until this close to the election because they think Trump is not allowed to nominate his own Judge this close to the election. Going to be very interesting to see what Cocaine Mitch does. I would imagine he will follow precedent and hold off until after Nov 3...but you never can tell these days.

Why now? Why not wait until mid or end of October when he’d have to rush to nominate someone?

He’s going to get this done before the election, IMO.

Wasn't it October that Aliens were to be in the news?

Well here is a video sent to me on FB today from a Physicist. I guessed it was a robot but maybe not. Anyone seen this yet?

Video of something odd in the Lizard family of animals.

link   

originally posted by: PilSungMtnMan
Over/Under on Breyer?

I’m setting it at 24 months. I’m taking the under. Then in year Trump, year 7, Thomas retires and Trump appoints a younger replacement.

Astute. I'd not be surprised if he, or another, soon states they are resigning for health reasons.

posted on Sep, 18 2020 @ 08:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko

I think they had two issues:

1. No one thought anyone but Hillary would be elected.

2. RBG struck me as the sort who was always going to work right into her grave. To retire would have been to die.

We all know older people like this.

Ket, the Q drops indicated the quid pro quo for her seat. Loretta covers up Clinton Foundation by trotting out Comey to blow up servergate.

Then Loretta gets RBG's seat. That's why she stayed, according to Q, and little other then eneMedia speculation suggests that is not true. She was dying then, hence the "where's ruth" meme's of the last 3 years.

posted on Sep, 18 2020 @ 08:49 PM
link   

a reply to: crankyoldman

Rig for Red

RBG dying at this stage certainly qualifies for battle stations.

In case nobody else has picked up on this:

"Rig for Red"
RBG = Red, Blue, and Green primary colors.

"R"uth Badar Ginsberg
"B" ill Clinton
"G"eorge Soros

Suicide Weekend?

Yesterday it was discussed that we might have had a heads up that Friday Saturday and Sunday will have an information drop with misleading or false information. If RBG died earlier than today, say like yesterday, then what purpose does announcing her death today mean? Is there a story that was developing that had now been covered up?

Oregon and it's child sex trafficking. Ruth Ginsberg really had a thing about pushing the age of consent down to a creepy low age.

I think Bill Clinton will be next for reasons that I sent forth before. Hillary would be about to hide her actions behind his death.

Finally George Soros, the walls aren't so much creeping in on him, but rather are falling all around him. I could see him dying off for no other reason than to escape getting arrested. How many people confirmed Hillary's brothers death? Now how many will be needed to confirm George Soros'.

posted on Sep, 18 2020 @ 08:50 PM
link   

- Durham findings
- SCOTUS nomination
- fire Wray
- Biden debate catastrophe
- vaccine success

By late October, those ET aliens should be landing, lol.

I've already penciled in the Three Gorges Dam cleansing for Wednesday, Sept. 23 at 8:46 EST.

Baby steps, my friend.

🤓

posted on Sep, 18 2020 @ 08:50 PM
link   
Oh those marxists tears were sweet.

No matter what, this proves that winning the election as Obama pointed out, matters. You libs can't win without loading the courts with Anti Constitutionalist Judges. Karma is a byatch the people are voting for freedom and to remove corrupt politicians.

originally posted by: MagesticEsoteric
www.thegatewaypundit.com...

If it’s actually true that RBG passed away, this article is disturbing 😳
The texts I did read were not terribly offensive but still...they are blaming a non-living person

Truly eating their own-dead or alive 😳

So... the tweets and texts are getting worse😔

What a sad bunch of humans

posted on Sep, 18 2020 @ 08:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: Justoneman

They were waiting until this close to the election because they think Trump is not allowed to nominate his own Judge this close to the election. Going to be very interesting to see what Cocaine Mitch does. I would imagine he will follow precedent and hold off until after Nov 3...but you never can tell these days.

Why now? Why not wait until mid or end of October when he’d have to rush to nominate someone?

Wasn't it October that Aliens were to be in the news?

Well here is a video sent to me on FB today from a Physicist. I guessed it was a robot but maybe not. Anyone seen this yet?

Video of something odd in the Lizard family of animals.

Thanks for another night of insomnia😳🤣

posted on Sep, 18 2020 @ 08:53 PM
link   

- Durham findings
- SCOTUS nomination
- fire Wray
- Biden debate catastrophe
- vaccine success

By late October, those ET aliens should be landing, lol.

The "aliens" are supposed to be discovered in Antarctica sometimes soon. I'll believe it when I see it...

posted on Sep, 18 2020 @ 08:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: SuperStudChuck
Obama pushed through the nomination in 2016. You can say McConnell fought it, but precedent was set. When you bend the rules for you and get outraged that others go by those rules, you're a certain kind of special.

ETA: Saw this as a comment to RBG article:

"Today is a first day of Rosh Hashanah. We celebrate this as a "First Day of a New Year." We have a big party. :-)"

The Jewish Holiday of Rosh Hashanah (sounding the shofars) and Christian Feast of Trumpets (Numbers 10:10) is celebrated this year on September 19 which, according to Jewish tradition began at sunset today.

Q goes dark for 10 days like last time.?

Also, September equinox = Tuesday, September 22, 2020.

Friday night games...

1010 yo. 🤣

edit on 18-9-2020 by EndtheMadnessNow because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 18 2020 @ 09:01 PM
link   
Looks like the Harris campaign has problems with facts. Her VP's handlers have thrown in the towel it would seem, as even ABC fact checked the hell out of drive-in theater chat.

Joe Biden town hall: Fact-checking the Democratic nominee's answers

FACT CHECK: Biden is correct that Trump has not condemned white supremacists recently, but Trump has done so in the past.

Two days after violent clashes in Charlottesville, Virginia, in 2017 -- after first equating violence from white supremacists with those protesting -- Trump said, “Racism is evil and those who cause violence in its name are criminals and thugs, including the KKK, neo-Nazis, white supremacists, and other hate groups.”

Note how resentful this "writer" was as seen in this ending...

Though the president has condemned white supremacy, he has yet to condemn one of his supporters who screamed “white power” during a golf cart parade in Florida,

Clip of Sleeping Joe's handlers outright lying.

posted on Sep, 18 2020 @ 09:01 PM
link   
Is it a coincidence that the Posts per Day Calendar shows the following for count of KILL BOXES so far this week:

NDG_DD_

Assuming the G is Ginsberg most should be able to work out the rest...

...but then it could mean "Need G_D D_"?

posted on Sep, 18 2020 @ 09:06 PM
link   
Coincidence ;

November 1929 a 7.0 Earthquake hit mid Atlantic...

Yesterday a 6.9 Earthquake hit the same spot.

posted on Sep, 18 2020 @ 09:15 PM
link   
a reply to: MagesticEsoteric
We're probably coming closer to the infamous "suicide weekend" that Q referenced. The world will be a better and safer place if the most extreme liberals were the ones fulfilling Q's prediction.

posted on Sep, 18 2020 @ 09:19 PM
link   

LMFAO. Of course she did.

Video/audio proof or it never happened 🤣

This purported photo of RBG officiating a wedding two weeks ago is being stripped from websites. Hope its still at this one.

RBG 8/31/20 Wedding Officiation: 1010wins.radio.com...

posted on Sep, 18 2020 @ 09:19 PM
link   
a reply to: Guyfriday

The primary colors are red, yellow, and blue. Secondary colors are orange, green and purple.

posted on Sep, 18 2020 @ 09:30 PM
link   

(Regarding finally announcing RBG's death)

Maybe she was merely incapacitated all this time and really did just now die. Really, hiding her death would be very difficult if those with intelligence resources chose to investigate.

And it does create controversy.

If President Trump wants to fill the vacancy before the election, he is going to have to push. The liberals will push back. It gives them a campaign issue to scream about and a distraction from the administration’s successful peace initiatives in the Middle East.

In the event the vacancy is filled and some aspect of the election ends up in the Supreme Court favorably decided for the Republicans, it gives the Dems an excuse to claim the decision is tainted. It doesn’t matter if it’s completely legal. The Dems care not about the law. They will claim Trump fixed the court and the ruling is invalid.

Their plan at this point is all about controversy, confrontation, disputing results, denying legitimacy, and most importantly—resistance.

More riots to follow. Chaos is their goal.

posted on Sep, 18 2020 @ 09:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

LMFAO. Of course she did.

Video/audio proof or it never happened 🤣

This purported photo of RBG officiating a wedding two weeks ago is being stripped from websites. Hope its still at this one.

RBG 8/31/20 Wedding Officiation: 1010wins.radio.com...

I saw that🤣 I honestly don’t think they are really even trying anymore.

Maybe their collective budget has taken some hits the last few years so they are just trying to be “black budget” responsible 😁

new topics

top topics

<< 171  172  173    175  176  177 >>

join