It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- - §29§ -

page: 173
<< 170  171  172    174  175  176 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 18 2020 @ 08:07 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

Rig for Red

RBG dying at this stage certainly qualifies for battle stations.

posted on Sep, 18 2020 @ 08:08 PM
link   
www.thegatewaypundit.com...

If it’s actually true that RBG passed away, this article is disturbing 😳
The texts I did read were not terribly offensive but still...they are blaming a non-living person

Truly eating their own-dead or alive 😳
edit on 18-9-2020 by MagesticEsoteric because: (no reason given)

So... the tweets and texts are getting worse😔

What a sad bunch of humans

posted on Sep, 18 2020 @ 08:09 PM
link   
a reply to: PilSungMtnMan

LMFAO. Of course she did.

posted on Sep, 18 2020 @ 08:10 PM
link   
In light of RBG, one thought came to mind:

"It must suck when your god dies."

On a human and Christ-follower level, I send condolences to her family.

But on a reality level, she is in part responsible for millions of babies being murdered both through her votes and through "empowering" women to murder their babies. I would hope she repented before breathing her last, for if not, her punishment will be severe.

For those who are left, there is a level of worship here. I'd like to think this info was not supposed to be released yet. It was supposed to come out November 1 or so to rally Biden supporters to the poll. Instead, people are not going to know what to do. I'm sure the "hits keep on coming in 2020" posts will continue. I bet many will not even find out till late tonight or tomorrow morning. My guess is, this will be a deep level of mourning for some people. My wife and I were saying we hope this wakes a few people up. We shall see...

link   

originally posted by: MagesticEsoteric

originally posted by: EndtheMadnessNow
Re Q4734:
Q Tells "Midnight Riders" to Wear Camouflage.

A Cautionary Tale...
There once was great website called Qmap.pub.

Stasi "fact checkers" tracked him down at his home, found his employer, and asked his employer for comment, framing Qanon as a crazy and dangerous conspiracy theory cult, doxxed his name; passive aggressively threatening his livelihood and so he shut it down, quick.
His employer, Citigroup put him on paid leave.

Q is telling us to carry on with research and dissemination of true information to combat the MSM disinformation and social media censoring, but to do it as individual patriots due to the relentless smear campaign against anyone promoting Q drops/info/conspiracies/facts.

[Revere's 'Midnight' Ride] - Don't get caught in the msm smear killbox.

Former Army General McChrystal has deployed military grade algorithms inside social media platforms...

Technology once used to combat ISIS propaganda is enlisted by Democratic group to counter Trump’s coronavirus messaging [PDF]

The group, Defeat Disinfo, will use artificial intelligence and network analysis to map discussion ofthe president’s claims on social media. It will seek to intervene by identifying the most popular counter-narratives and boosting them through a network of more than 3.4 million influencers across the country — in some cases paying users with large followings to take sides against the president

How much or how little is true from this WaPo article is debatable.

Oddly or maybe not is the group @DisinfoCloud which is partnered with a little known State Dept agency called "Global Engagement Center", or GEC that I posted about here.

I understand that complicated situations can be/become fluid and unpredictable.

Is your take from this post that patriots drop association with Q but, still continue trying to spread information to others without the stigma of what MSM has placed on Q?

Edit: that is my take on it at least🤷‍♀️

If that is the case, and I hate to say it but....

What happened to the repeated phrase

“Nothing can stop what’s coming?”

Use Cue instead of Q. Use pepe the pig instead of the frog. Simply disguise the connection while expressing the information. The Twit purged again today, Cue is hinting the twit is using more broad terms to purge, so the more folks mix it up the better. Frankly, it also helps folks escape any mental groove they are in, add more on the fly thinking.

link   

POTUS - will do his job and nominate.
Senate - will do its job and vote.

Whether it’s before Nov 3rd or after, POTUS gets his 3rd SCOTUS appointment in his first term. Amazing.

posted on Sep, 18 2020 @ 08:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: PokeyJoe

LMFAO. Of course she did.

Video/audio proof or it never happened 🤣

posted on Sep, 18 2020 @ 08:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: MagesticEsoteric
www.thegatewaypundit.com...

If it’s actually true that RBG passed away, this article is disturbing 😳
The texts I did read were not terribly offensive but still...they are blaming a non-living person

Truly eating their own-dead or alive 😳

See SSC post above^^^ on Gods Dying.

What is pathetic is these morons have zero, as in not a clue, about what the Supreme Court actually is (or should really be). I surely blame renOgade and Shrub, as they turned the court into a place to litigate only two things: LBGQTSFNDAOA issues and abortion and nothing else.

posted on Sep, 18 2020 @ 08:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko
a reply to: gps777

Remember, POTUS can be an instrument of God and still not necessarily be a good thing at the same time.

Look at the Middle East Peace Deal. What is one of the signal items for the End of Days? Peace and safety in the Middle East for Israel - a peace agreement for many.

Absolutely, all prophecy has to be fullfilled. Cyrus comes to mind.

Israel even minted a coin with DJT and the Temple on it.

posted on Sep, 18 2020 @ 08:15 PM
link   
Over/Under on Breyer?

I’m setting it at 24 months. I’m taking the under. Then in year Trump, year 7, Thomas retires and Trump appoints a younger replacement.

Final tally. One POTUS selecting 5 SCOTUS.

RBG was asked to retire under Obama so they could secure a younger replacement. She refused. And here we are.

posted on Sep, 18 2020 @ 08:16 PM
link   
Still a couple pages back and I know usually in the past when Q has mentioned "RIG FOR RED" they went silent. This time though, could it have actually pointed to RBG Dying? Seems a lot of the mirrors are pointing to the SC right now. That is one thing the left (red) would surely be all over to "RIG."

Side note, I have yet to wear a mask anywhere I have gone and I have never faltered on my support of Q.

posted on Sep, 18 2020 @ 08:17 PM
link   
Obama pushed through the nomination in 2016. You can say McConnell fought it, but precedent was set. When you bend the rules for you and get outraged that others go by those rules, you're a certain kind of special.

ETA: Saw this as a comment to RBG article:

"Today is a first day of Rosh Hashanah. We celebrate this as a "First Day of a New Year." We have a big party. :-)"
edit on 18-9-2020 by SuperStudChuck because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 18 2020 @ 08:17 PM
link   
a reply to: onehuman

Heard on Tucker she took a turn for the worse a few days ago. That Intel may have made it to Q.

posted on Sep, 18 2020 @ 08:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: PokeyJoe
a reply to: texasgirl

Because of the precedent of Merrick Garland.

Right. But McConnell just told Tucker they’ll get another justice filled before election. Don’t think he’s planning on waiting😃

Sorry...It was Mollie Hemingway that says McConnell won’t wait until after election.
edit on 18-9-2020 by texasgirl because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 18 2020 @ 08:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: butcherguy
Are there any Q drops pointing to this Ginsburg event?

There sure seemed to be comments like "where is Ginsberg?" Parphrasing of course. It has felt like weekend at Bernies with her for months now.

posted on Sep, 18 2020 @ 08:22 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 18 2020 @ 08:24 PM
link   
Did she mail in her ballot already?

posted on Sep, 18 2020 @ 08:24 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

I guess my hang up is in the

“Nothing can stop what’s coming” quote

I’m not really focused enough at the moment to fully explain but, it has given me hope at times but also raises a lot of questions that are concerning lol

It’s a powerful statement - so, it holds power in how it’s interpreted....

I’ll stop there 🤪

posted on Sep, 18 2020 @ 08:26 PM
link   

I think they had two issues:

1. No one thought anyone but Hillary would be elected.

2. RBG struck me as the sort who was always going to work right into her grave. To retire would have been to die.

We all know older people like this.

posted on Sep, 18 2020 @ 08:26 PM
link   
- Durham findings
- SCOTUS nomination
- fire Wray
- Biden debate catastrophe
- vaccine success

By late October, those ET aliens should be landing, lol.

<< 170  171  172    174  175  176 >>

join