It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- - §29§ -

page: 166
<< 163  164  165    167  168  169 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 18 2020 @ 12:15 PM
link   
Only 3 tweets so far - and a simple 3 at that - no retweets, no videos no self-retweets, no attachments... but they do all have an exclamation mark, and odd CAPS so likely they have gematria messages:

#1, at 08:42:37:

Pelosi wants to take 30 Billion Dollars away from our great Farmers. Can’t let that happen!

a) Gemtria of CAPS
i) Base = PBDFC = 31 = MOAB

Q31 has an unsolved TYPO... World Stalemate

Anonymous ID: grTMpzrL No.147454188 📁
Nov 1 2017 01:38:23 (EST)
World stalemate.
We all have the goods on everyone else.
That’s part of the reason why some things that tie back to foreign heads of state will remain classified (not all).
We are in one of the most critical times of our country. Trump and others are working to balance the we’re doing well for America (for the common person to endorse) while at the same time purify our govt and remove the bad actors who are entrenched. There is so much string pulling and blackmail that we need to cut these off to truly gain the power granted to us by the Patriots and hard working people of this great country.

balance the we’re should be balance THAT we're - giving EAT

ii) Base+nums = 31+30 = 61
Q61

Anonymous ID: WBXFv1gI No.147680054 📁
Nov 2 2017 18:07:54 (EST)
Please refer back and collect my crumbs.
As discussed, we've anticipated the Twitter and other social media blackouts.
Rogue agents/programmers.
Per sealed Federal orders, we quickly tracked and reinstated.
Expect outages periodically (infiltrated).
If this doesn't signal what I've been saying I don't know what will.
Q

b) USUAL DECODES give Q posts:
8, 9, 31, 34, 37, 47, 55, 91, 842, 955, 1342, 2042, 2542, 3405, 4237

Q8 Huma Abedin's dilemma: HRC, Muslim Brotherhood or child?
Q34 Q Clearance Patriot
Q55 Look to Twitter "My fellow Americans..."

#2, at 10:02:08

Mini Mike Bloomberg, after making a total fool of himself as he got badly beaten up by Pocahontas and the Democrats in the Primaries, is at it again. He tried to buy an Election and went away with a major case of Depression. Now he’s throwing money at the Dems, looking for a job!

a) CAPS give MMBPDPHEDND = 99 = cold moon, bring it, incest, thirteen, jupiter, Michelle Obama, EVERGREEN, ascension, patriot, LUCIFERASE, Bank of America, Abe Shinzo

b) USUAL DECODES link to:
1, 8, 10, 29, 99, 119, 208, 280, 806, 1002, 1502, 1931, 2202, 2702

Q1 HRCExtradition
Q8 Huma Abedin's dilemma: HRC, Muslim Brotherhood or child?

#3, at 10:26:41

Biden FAILED BADLY with the Swine Flu. It was the Gang That Couldn’t Shoot Straight”. He didn’t have a clue. We have done an incredible job with the much tougher China Virus!

a) Note the opening Quote Marks are missing! - these should be before "Gang" because the "t" in the is not capitalised.
CAPS for the quote = GTCSS = SS Ground Tactical Commander?

b) Tweet CAPS give BFAILEDBADLYSFIGTCSSHWCV = 241 = What is the unforgivable sin?, Twitter ALL Shadow Banned, Barack Hussein Obama is a CLONE

c) USUAL DECODES give:
10, 41, 110, 175, 241, 1026, 1526, 1615, 2226, 2433, 2641, 2726,

edit on 18-9-2020 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 18 2020 @ 12:22 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

cranky, is it possible that it's not the C_A that's going to be dismantled but the FBI?
That could be a key bit of "disinformation is necessary".

Could POTUS have achieved the control of worldwide events without an on-side C_A?

Could FBI duties move to NSA? Would it be a good fit?

posted on Sep, 18 2020 @ 12:29 PM
link   
a reply to: Thoughtful1
Continuing here because what if?
The Context...person or company?
China was planning to release the virus and other political leaders were informed or aware. Technology would be needed at some point to regain a handle on the outcome of the social disruption. In steps the perfect company with the perfect device. Bio monitoring. The first country that gets control of the situation is going to be able to dominate the world.
Releasing this virus on the Chinese population and exporting it to the world is indefensible.
Who are the leaders who are connected? Anyone connected to China such as WHO president and other country leaders that knew and worked hand in hand will be toxic.
Nails in many coffins can also refer to all the people who have died due to co-morbidity and age related vulnerabilities.
Timing is everything. HUMA was set up in place a year before the virus.
H...MA...In the Q post these letters are underlined. This abbreviates to Health Management Associates. Public health medicare and medicaid and navigating Covid 19.
Follow the $.

www.healthmanagement.com...

posted on Sep, 18 2020 @ 12:33 PM
link   

Interesting discovery Thoughtful1!

I'd note that Alan Milburn was Health Secretary under Tony Blair and also had the next door constituency to him. From WIKI:

In Parliament, Milburn allied himself with the Blairite modernisers in the Labour Party, becoming close to Tony Blair who sat for the next-door constituency of Sedgefield. Later the political editor of the New Statesman wrote that "Alan Milburn is regarded by most in Labour as the epitome of Blairite centrism and moderation."

Milburn was thought to be a candidate for promotion within the Government, but on the day of a reshuffle (12 June 2003) he announced his resignation. He cited the difficulties combining family life in North-East England with a demanding job in London as his reason for quitting.

Milburn took a post for £30,000 a year as an advisor to Bridgepoint Capital, a venture capital firm heavily involved in financing private health-care firms moving into the NHS, including Alliance Medical, Match Group, Medica and the Robinia Care Group.

Note that £30k a year was about half the salary of an MP and closer to a quarter of the salary of a Minister of State! Dodgy as f**k!
To put it into perspective, in US terms that was a drop to about $2.5k a month after taxes.

edit on 18-9-2020 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 18 2020 @ 12:36 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

Could FBI duties move to NSA? Would it be a good fit?

Not really. It would be like trying meld the duties of Scotland Yard and MI5 with GCHQ.

One thing that could be done would be split off one of the FBI's major responsibilities and make it a separate federal entity. That alone would be a huge downsizing and down-ranking of the Bureau.

Cheers

posted on Sep, 18 2020 @ 12:36 PM
link   

Harvard University Muslim Alumni

posted on Sep, 18 2020 @ 12:52 PM
link   

Quoting post from 2019:

I may have found a decode for the phrase When does a bird sing? that pops up in several drops related to NXIVM.

The Huma is a bird in persian mythology comparable to the Phoenix. Huma bird

Is Huma Abedin the bird that Q seems to suggest sang?

Article from June 2018
Man claims he went to NXIVM sex cult party with Allison Mack, Stormy Daniels, Eric Schniederman, Anthony Weiner & Huma Abedin
click 4 links

ETA

See also CanadianMason's post from March 2020.
edit on 18-9-2020 by MindBodySpiritComplex because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 18 2020 @ 01:01 PM
link   
wooo...
Trump has just banned Wechat operated by Tencent of China.www.businessinsider.com...
This will be effective Sunday. Up next is TicTok. Apps are to be banned.
edit on 18-9-2020 by Thoughtful1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 18 2020 @ 01:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: MindBodySpiritComplex
a reply to: surfinguru

correlation between the explosion in Lebanon and these peace agreements?

That seems likely although I think it was more of a preemptive strike to limit Hamas/Hezbollah response capabilities after the announcement of the peace agreements.

Agreement reached.
BOOM
Public announcement of agreement.
Limited fallout post agreement.

ETA

US accuses Hezbollah of stockpiling weapons and ammonium nitrate across Europe

The claim that Hezbollah has been moving and storing ammonium nitrate around Europe comes six weeks after a warehouse full of ammonium nitrate detonated in Beirut’s port, devastating the Lebanese capital.
An investigation is under way into the blast and how the chemical, which is used as a fertilizer as well as in explosives, came to be left at the port for six years after being confiscated from a ship. Hezbollah is reported to have significant influence in the running of the port.

Who is Nathan A. Sales

Ambassador Sales also served at the Office of Legal Policy at the Department of Justice, where he worked on counterterrorism policy and judicial confirmations. In 2005, he managed DOJ’s “war room” for the confirmation of Chief Justice John Roberts. He received the Attorney General’s Award for Exceptional Service – the Justice Department’s highest honor – for his role in drafting the USA PATRIOT Act, as well as the Attorney General’s Distinguished Service Award.

He earned his J.D., magna cum laude, from Duke Law School, where he was Research Editor of the Duke Law Journal and joined the Order of the Coif.

Order of the Coif - an honor society for US law school graduates in the top 10 percent of his or her class.

Here he his talking about Hezbollah on Feb 26, 2020, designating an Iranian-backed Iraqi as a global terrorist.
C-SPAN

posted on Sep, 18 2020 @ 01:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: Creep Thumper

originally posted by: AndyFromMichigan

originally posted by: SKEPTEK
Simple Joe's brain is not responding to the drugs so well anymore.

mobile.twitter.com...

Time to up his meds.

I twatted that he should pop another Aricept, but Twatter deleted it.

Someone else there wondered how he might wiggle out of the debates.
I proffered that he might use an ambulance to do that.

posted on Sep, 18 2020 @ 01:24 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi
I was trying to find his salary and stock options but it seems they don't want us to find out. Coincidence about timing?
He certainly did not take a pay cut.
All of this technology and how important it would become and just imagine China was the largest contributor in the round A fund raising by contributing $28 million.
Have you heard about Tencent doing testing in the UK using Apple watches?

www.forbes.com...

posted on Sep, 18 2020 @ 01:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: butcherguy

originally posted by: Creep Thumper

originally posted by: AndyFromMichigan

originally posted by: SKEPTEK
Simple Joe's brain is not responding to the drugs so well anymore.

mobile.twitter.com...

Time to up his meds.

I twatted that he should pop another Aricept, but Twatter deleted it.

Someone else there wondered how he might wiggle out of the debates.
I proffered that he might use an ambulance to do that.

If/when Biden surfaces from his bunker to debate Trump will it really be him, a body double/clone or a CIA 'magic box' at the podium like they did with Howard Hughes.

posted on Sep, 18 2020 @ 01:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow
Wray made all the MSM outlets happy Thursday. In addition, he said:

1. The FBI sees no indication of widespread mail-in voter fraud being planned or implemented.

2. The FBI sees Russia sharply ramping up it's efforts to sway the election to President Trump.

The above 2 items were top-of-the 6pm news on FoxNewsChannel. (Brett Baier)

Q says, "Trust Wray". That could be a "Disinformation is necessary" component of "The Plan".

It is being reported that FBI director Christopher Wray is being let go. Possibly replaced by General Flynn's lead attorney Sidney Powell when the time is right.

www.newsmax.com...

posted on Sep, 18 2020 @ 01:39 PM
link   
Rel, Lots of links to $$$. Tencent partnering with Apple using watches to monitor bodily functions starting with a trial of 40 people in the UK. Rel you probably have much more access then I do. I read something even more disturbing as monitoring activities such as hand washing, if you are doing it and for how long. Just the start I am afraid.
Medopad changing their name to HUMA and they are connected to Tencent as well using AI.
Q was pointing us to this as an entity, a company.
I am trying to find the reference for you to pursue.
So Medopad/HUMA has developed a smart phone app to do this bio monitoring that will be partnering with Tencent.
edit on 18-9-2020 by Thoughtful1 because: More info.

posted on Sep, 18 2020 @ 01:46 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust
From your link, Powell is quoted:

“I am honored to be considered for it,” she said of Robinson’s announcement that her name could be on the shortlist, adding “I can only imagine the number of people in Washington, and elsewhere, that would need laundry service upon that announcement.”

That is great!

posted on Sep, 18 2020 @ 01:47 PM
link   

I thought they just approved Tik-Toks sale to Oracle? If Tik-Tok is really going bye-bye in the USA there are billions of dollars to be made by an enterprising entrepreneur who can make a non-CCP infection version.

posted on Sep, 18 2020 @ 01:52 PM
link   
Gen. Flynn caught wearing a shirt with the dreaded pedoswirl on it. How could Q be so wrong about him?
twitter.com...

posted on Sep, 18 2020 @ 01:55 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Here's a reinforcing tweet for the Wray replacement story, from Emerald Robinson, Newsmax White House correspondent:

BREAKING: The White House is preparing a shortlist of candidates to replace Christopher Wray as FBI Director.

posted on Sep, 18 2020 @ 01:56 PM
link   
a reply to: Regnor

At least find a picture that DOES have the swirl on it!

<< 163  164  165    167  168  169 >>

join