It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- - §29§ -

page: 165
<< 162  163  164    166  167  168 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 18 2020 @ 09:06 AM
link   
Sorry IMG, that is incorrect. The 2 riders were risking everything by reporting troop movements to the insurgents.
Nothing was more important than that message and no one else was riding with them.

Yes, they had help but the mission was for 2 riders to get the word out in time to rally the militia. Those two riders got it done and the shot heard round the world was fired.

originally posted by: imthegoat

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi
Something's niggling me about Q4734:

Q !!Hs1Jq13jV6 ID: e03d53 No.10685190 📁
Sep 17 2020 15:40:53 (EST) NEW
images.jpg

Focus on content [information].
Research for yourself.
gatekeeper
noun
a person that controls access, as to information, often acting as an arbiter of quality or legitimacy:
an open internet allows innovators to bypass traditional gatekeepers and promote their work on its own merit.
a guardian; monitor
Deploy camouflage.
Drop all references re: 'Q' 'Qanon' etc. to avoid ban/termination _censorship install.
Algos [sniffers] bypass.
Keep charging, Midnight Riders!
[Revere's 'Midnight' Ride]
Delivery of free-information.
[bypass controlled media narrative].
Q

Why the HYPHEN in free-information?

Perhaps it's meant to be read as freein(g) formation?

Idk about all that, but the story of Paul Revere is not how we've been taught. Its a simplified story to make him the martyr. A lot more people more important than him were apart of that.

posted on Sep, 18 2020 @ 09:09 AM
link   
a reply to: Observationalist

At the same time, that does not mean he is necessarily a bad man or a completely bad thing in and of himself. It just means that even if he's trying to restore an older, better way of things, we may be too far gone to go back, but it serves to uncover what's coming to those of us with eyes to see and ears to hear.

We will not be caught unawares.

posted on Sep, 18 2020 @ 09:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: cimmerius

originally posted by: RsaWarhawk

originally posted by: MetalThunder
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

Not really sure what the outcome would be - Seems to me all the Democrat votes - mailed or not would be Voided out as the candidate has vacated his campaign - can't name a replacement so it is a conceded election before it even happens. Sounds like it is shaping up to be a BIG Supreme Court Year regarding elections.

The above ^ was in regards to the Dems switching their ticket from Biden-Harris to Harris-Biden.

Maybe THAT is another basis on which the Dems plan to contest the election and legally tie up results in the courts- for riots, civil war, Pelosi taking over after the 20th of January, whatever. The mail in voting is one planned monkey wrench, this is another one.

It would explain the HUGE mystery of why the Dems are running Biden and why he "had to run" when he is clearly having issues with dementia. They need an excuse to make the switch in their ticket and muck things up.

As has been discussed, they don’t plan on winning, they just plan on chaos and undermining DJT after contesting the results.

i dont think anyone has referenced this... could the harris biden switch refer to Q's post 4014 about change of batter?

I’m no good at interpreting Q posts.

But at this point, I think it’s fair to say the Dems can’t run a normal candidate in a normal election and accept a normal result. They Know they would lose.

Knowing they can’t win, even by cheating, what would be the plan B?

If they totally screw up the results, by legally contesting multiple issues regarding the mail in votes and the switching of Biden and Harris on the ticket, they may hope to send the decision to the Supreme Court.

It has been said that John Roberts might be the swing vote in that case.

It has also been said that John Roberts might be compromised and subject to blackmail.

Winning a decision in the Supreme Court could be the Dems only hope.

This would be the real reason for the necessity of keeping Ruth Bader Ginsburg “alive.” She is needed for their plan.

Even if it didn’t go to the Supreme Court for the outcome of the election, it would create enough controversy to undermine DJT and his second term actions in endless riots, protests, and claims of illegitimacy.

I can only think of four reasons why the Dems are running like they don’t want to win.

#1 DJT is the anti-Christ, and the plan all along is for the Patriots, the religious, and the conspiracy folks to support him to eliminate opposition so that he can ram trough the New World Order. My tinfoil just isn’t on that tight.

#2 The Dems have all been arrested behind the scenes and they are now just playing out a movie under duress. That really wouldn’t be a legitimate election would it?

#3 They want everyone to know Biden is senile so they have an excuse to swap candidates and create a cluster muck as outlined above.
#4 Their party has collapsed internally to the point it can’t function.

Number four might be the most likely, but number three seems more in tune with the craziness of the times.
sadly i believe #1 and #2 appear to be the most plausible.... although i think 3/4 are the same

posted on Sep, 18 2020 @ 09:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: crankyoldman

a reply to: surfinguru

But we have heard so much about the age-old hatreds in the region. Middle East Peace has almost become a metaphor for an impossible pipe-dream.

It doesn’t seem like the current administration has even had that many meetings with the leaders involved.

Something beyond what we know has changed behind the scenes.

The public hint was given by Jared. They're not dealing with age old gripes, they're dealing with trade, normalized relations of interactions through commerce first. They're ignoring the ages old petty fighting nonsense for now. I also believe they have had the big daddy in line since DJT's first visit: Saudi Arabia. SA will be announced after the smaller countries. Then boom.

You'll note something interesting. World leaders are coming here. To DJT's office. No "Peace accords signed in Geneva" garbage. They are coming to the big house, to the Oval Office itself. Submitting.

Problems in the middle east don't date back centuries anyway. They date to the 1950's, when the UN unilaterally kicked the Palestinians off their land to create Israel. The Palestinians had been living there since c. 200 AD, after the Romans destroyed the Temple of Solomon and drove the Jewish people out.

posted on Sep, 18 2020 @ 09:50 AM
link   
Regarding Justice John Roberts, I would say he is definitely compromised. It is the only thing that would explain his weird recent rulings record.

posted on Sep, 18 2020 @ 10:06 AM
link   
Simple Joe's brain is not responding to the drugs so well anymore.

mobile.twitter.com...

posted on Sep, 18 2020 @ 10:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: SKEPTEK

mobile.twitter.com...

Time to up his meds.
edit on 18-9-2020 by AndyFromMichigan because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 18 2020 @ 10:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: AndyFromMichigan

mobile.twitter.com...

Time to up his meds.

I twatted that he should pop another Aricept, but Twatter deleted it.

posted on Sep, 18 2020 @ 10:42 AM
link   
a reply to: CanadianMason

Sent Post, - part 2 - is simply a correction as to who seemed to solve such

posted on Sep, 18 2020 @ 11:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow
Wray made all the MSM outlets happy Thursday. In addition, he said:

1. The FBI sees no indication of widespread mail-in voter fraud being planned or implemented.

2. The FBI sees Russia sharply ramping up it's efforts to sway the election to President Trump.

The above 2 items were top-of-the 6pm news on FoxNewsChannel. (Brett Baier)

Q says, "Trust Wray". That could be a "Disinformation is necessary" component of "The Plan".

Didn't DHS take over voter safety? Makes sense FBI cut out of the loop.
Isn't the IC in charge of russia russia russia? FBI cut out of the loop.
Isn't Antifa/BLM foreign fighters = Military? FBI cut out of the loop.

Could Wray's lack of information simply point to the FBI's power over all being stripped?

4 years later and I have yet to hear or read a single solitary detailed description of exactly what "russia" is doing other then some russian people buying a few darpabook posts. I've seen, and heard, direct evidence of darpagoog interfering with the election in testimony, as well as china, as well as dozens of members of The House itself.

posted on Sep, 18 2020 @ 11:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: crankyoldman
Rel, do we have our :34: ?

If folks missed our discussion on the Mickey drop and finding the key :34: missing timestamp related to 15 & 51 - have a look at our HERE. Q mentioned to scan the news, "news unlocks map" etc.

I had this Qdrop copied, but lost track after Rel added the 10's as a key marker.

Where is HUMA?

Q111Nov 5 2017 23:34:15 (EST)

The NY Post been used often as a "news unlocks map" marker.

September 16 10:49pm , 2020Anthony Weiner covers and headlines we’re particularly proud of

September 15, 2020 9:45 Anthony Weiner, Huma Abedin spotted together in NYC with son

September 14, 2020 Anthony Weiner piecing together shattered life as CEO of broken glass factory

Nov 3 2017 16:38:03 (EST)

Broken Glass = Glass House, as in those in Glass Houses...

Laptop contents coming?

posted on Sep, 18 2020 @ 11:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: brewtiger
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

s[/url]

Victim Management seems his game.

Anecdotally. In OR, a woman who takes in foster kids was telling me the story of one she wanted to adopt. She said the birth mother was a junkie, and she'd get court approved "treatment" and put the kind on foster care for 90 days. On the 90th day she demanded the kid back, then would go round again. The child was unsocialized, unloved, and only ate hot pockets - no taste buds for any other food. And that was her best story. Your posts really bring up the notion of the system being a breeding ground for all that has been revealed here.

This victim management co. points out the horrific flaw in almost all rehab stuff. The owners and support staff are almost always former victims. Blind leading the blind in many respects.

posted on Sep, 18 2020 @ 11:11 AM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman
Good points and probabilities. FBI stripped of overarching powers.

That would explain why the CDC Director (Redfield) is out of the loop with Vaccine distribution and production too. (Stripped of Power)

President Trump said he had to call the Director and bring him up-to-date, after Redfield said GenPop Covid vaccine won't be ready until next Summer, and masks are safer than the vaccine.

edit on 9/18/2020 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 18 2020 @ 11:12 AM
link   

mobile.twitter.com...[/qu ote]

Another personal admission.

posted on Sep, 18 2020 @ 11:23 AM
link   
I did some research and tried to answer some specific questions being asked by Q.
Maybe we are thinking of the person rather than a company.

What organization is HUMA?
Medical
MEDOPAD=HUMA
This is a medical company that uses AI to connect patients to their Drs who are then able to monitor them remotely for changes in symptoms.
The company changed their name in April, 2020.

Which U.S. president is affiliated w/HUMA?
Why the /?
There are two world leaders that have been very closely involved publicly. President Xi and Theresa May. There is a no name angel investor who made a significant investment which may be the cover for the former U.S. president. Just a guess there.

This involvement was a very big deal. This London based company received $28 million in investment funds from China in Feb 2018. Theresa May was able to lobby for the company to obtain 100 million pounds worth of partnership deals. One such company was Tencent.
The first chairman is the former UK health minister Alan Milburn.

I think that there are two HUMA's to look at.
I do think that the timing of this is coincidental!? Right before the Covid-19 release a medical device monitoring company making such extraordinary leaps and bounds on the Global scene with the very country responsible...China.

I have more to add but want everyone to think about this.

tech.eu...

posted on Sep, 18 2020 @ 11:35 AM
link   
Remember when the complaint was DJT isn't presidential???

I've never watched a debate. I couldn't tolerate the dems parade, especially knowing at the time they'd all get a "you're special winner" certificate after participating in the farce. The snippets were unbearable.

I will, without hesitation, glue myself to the stream of the Biden DJT Debate.

posted on Sep, 18 2020 @ 11:37 AM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

Your Biden Town Hall photo made me think of the automobile "Sudden acceleration" malfunction, for some reason.

posted on Sep, 18 2020 @ 11:45 AM
link   
Now to look into the name change.
It was originally called MEDOPAD and was rebranded as HUMA in April 2020 by a design agency called KOTO.
Definition of HUMA: Inspired by a benevolent and lucky mythological bird which is a symbol of Persian history. [Iran]
This bird flies invisibly above the earth never resting.
The inspiration for their logo is Leonardo Da Vinci Vitruvian Man, which condensed means "everything is connected to everything."

Why?
The statement by KOTO suggests to make the company appear warm and with a human identity. This is AI so nothing is warm and fuzzy there. This involves constant physical surveillance.
Some of the statements are downright odd and I have summarized them for everyone so...

"On the clinician and partner side it is a traditional space and new does not do good always."
"This manifests itself with a higher need for trust on both sides of the audience.""Meaning can be as deep or shallow as an audience needs at the moment in time for them to connect with it."

Wow.
www.mobihealthnews.com...://the-brandidentity.com/feed/koto-rebrands-me dopad-huma-finding-inspiration-persian-mythology-vitruvian-man/

posted on Sep, 18 2020 @ 11:48 AM
link   
theguardian.com/media/2020/sep/18/trump-offered-julian-assange-pardon-in-return-for-democrat-hacking-source-court-told
www.theguardian.com...

According to a statement from Robinson read out to the court, the offer was made by the then Republican congressman Dana Rohrabacher and Trump associate Charles Johnson at a meeting on 15 August 2017 at the Ecuadorian embassy in London where Assange was then sheltering. At the time he was under secret investigation by a US grand jury.

Robinson added: “The proposal put forward by Congressman Rohrabacher was that Mr Assange identify the source for the 2016 election publications in return for some kind of pardon, assurance or agreement which would both benefit President Trump politically and prevent US indictment and extradition.”

posted on Sep, 18 2020 @ 12:09 PM
link   
Has the definition of HUMA been looked at?

One phrase that Q has mentioned is Huma's dilemma. As a person she has plenty.
Interesting when looking up the definitions a couple of things stand out.
HUMA is a mythological bird that has both male and female features in one body, a heraphodite.

Another definition breaks down the word. Hu meaning spirit and the ma meaning water. Another water reference.

What is very significant is that in Persia [Iran] and other neighboring countries HUMA bestows the kingship or in Clintons situation Queenship. Communicating clearly for all in the know that Huma had to accompany Hillary so that she could bestow the title to her.
Something went wrong but...but...that couldn't happen!

en.wikipedia.org...
www.merriam-webster.com...

<< 162  163  164    166  167  168 >>

join