It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- - §29§ -

page: 163
<< 160  161  162    164  165  166 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 17 2020 @ 08:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi
Something's niggling me about Q4734:

Q !!Hs1Jq13jV6 ID: e03d53 No.10685190 📁
Sep 17 2020 15:40:53 (EST) NEW
images.jpg

Focus on content [information].
Research for yourself.
gatekeeper
noun
a person that controls access, as to information, often acting as an arbiter of quality or legitimacy:
an open internet allows innovators to bypass traditional gatekeepers and promote their work on its own merit.
a guardian; monitor
Deploy camouflage.
Drop all references re: 'Q' 'Qanon' etc. to avoid ban/termination _censorship install.
Algos [sniffers] bypass.
Keep charging, Midnight Riders!
[Revere's 'Midnight' Ride]
Delivery of free-information.
[bypass controlled media narrative].
Q

Why the HYPHEN in free-information?

Perhaps it's meant to be read as freein(g) formation?

[Revere's 'Midnight' Ride] - curious, why in the killbox?

Hyphens with compound adjectives. Used in 2 or 3 word adjectives connected by a hyphen that together acts as one word; though I believe a noun must always follow directly after.

i.e. I have a German-speaking friend.

I'm not sure on Q's usage other than possibly the iconic phrase, "Information wants to be free", ironically first credited in 1984.

Trump says Caesar Rodney statue will be inside National Garden of American Heroes

Like Paul Revere, Caesar Rodney is famous for a midnight ride. Rodney's ride ended up at the doorstep of Independence Hall where he cast the decisive Delaware vote for Independence.

All night, as the first of July, 1776, turned into the second, Rodney rode through a thunderstorm. He covered 80 miles and arrived at Independence Hall's doorstep in time to cast his decisive vote. Years later Thomas McKean remembered meeting Rodney at the door "in his boots and spurs."

Rodney's vote decided the matter. Delaware was going to war.

posted on Sep, 17 2020 @ 08:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: EndtheMadnessNow
Abraham Accords for peace in the ME...Artemis Accords for peace in Space and hopefully not destroy the Moon.

Keystone thread

Seems like the entire Arab world, minus Iran, are lining up to sign peace and trade agreements with Israel. Seems the Warhawk cult has lost their status quo 'cash cow' in the Middle East. The implications of this and what is to come are mind blowing. C-ya C-eye-A Mullahs.

History in the making...This is the wind of change.

Jerusalem Wall

ETA: John Kerry, a lifelong “diplomat” caused chaos all across the Middle East

Jared Kushner, a businessman, is bringing REAL peace in the Middle East
twitter.com...

So does anyone think there's any correlation between the explosion in Lebanon and these peace agreements? Seems to me that maybe the bad actors have finally seen the "writing on the wall" so to speak? Instead of being reduced to ruble or crippled with sanctions, maybe these ME leaders have all decided to put their differences aside and work together? I don't have anything specific to point to or quote, but the timing and recent events sure seems coincidental.

Wait.....there are NO coincidences!!

posted on Sep, 17 2020 @ 08:32 PM
link   

Something's niggling me about Q4734:

Q !!Hs1Jq13jV6 ID: e03d53 No.10685190 📁
Sep 17 2020 15:40:53 (EST) NEW
images.jpg

Focus on content [information].
Research for yourself.
gatekeeper
noun
a person that controls access, as to information, often acting as an arbiter of quality or legitimacy:
an open internet allows innovators to bypass traditional gatekeepers and promote their work on its own merit.
a guardian; monitor
Deploy camouflage.
Drop all references re: 'Q' 'Qanon' etc. to avoid ban/termination _censorship install.
Algos [sniffers] bypass.
Keep charging, Midnight Riders!
[Revere's 'Midnight' Ride]
[bypass controlled media narrative].
Q

Why the HYPHEN in free-information?

Perhaps it's meant to be read as freein(g) formation?

Idk about all that, but the story of Paul Revere is not how we've been taught. Its a simplified story to make him the martyr. A lot more people more important than him were apart of that.

posted on Sep, 17 2020 @ 08:46 PM
link   
This one is sheer desperation, over-the-top lunacy panic to keep the Covert-19 Op going.

Why Speaking English May Spread More Coronavirus Than Other Languages by Alison Escalante; I write about the science of performance. 🤣🙃

Red vs blue.

New research suggests that English speakers put more droplets into the air when they talk, which may make them more likely to spread COVID-19. Since the novel coronavirus is spread by droplets, how spitty a language is may contribute to different rates of the disease. It all comes down to something called aspirated consonants, the sounds we make that spray more droplets of saliva into the air.

Stay home, social distance, wear mask...no speaking English. Peaceful burning protests excluded.

posted on Sep, 17 2020 @ 08:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: SuperStudChuck
I am in the evangelical community-- have been both a pastor and a youth pastor-- but I can say this is certainly true. A lot of the "pastors" in my circle are very anti-conspiracy theory.

dnyuz.com...

For some reason, they would rather buy the surface narrative than to actually believe what their theology teaches that this world is rooting for their destruction. The church in America is weak, and its leaders are growing weaker by the day. Everyone is scared to speak the true narrative, and even those bold enough, tend to be very careful with their words.

In truth, it makes little sense to make too many declarative sentences nowadays, but many evangelicals will clearly renounce Q-spiracy stuff without researching. They will walk the line on BLM and stay neutral, but ridicule that Satanic sacrifices are actually going on in this world-- and the US.

And yes, this is a propaganda article, too. But it reflects what I'm seeing in the real world.

Great observation.
Curious of what you think about this video. She talks about how The church has already been infiltrated by dark forces, working to undermine the foundation of Christianity. Staring with Darby and Scofield commentaries. She targets Freemasonry as the driving force behind the weakening of the church.

She puts Q in the category of false prophet, part of a two beast system. The Dark cabal and the Light Alliance, both squares on the checkerboard.

posted on Sep, 17 2020 @ 09:07 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

I guess something else came up

posted on Sep, 17 2020 @ 09:38 PM
link   
a reply to: surfinguru

Surfinguru wrote:
"So does anyone think there's any correlation between the explosion in Lebanon and these peace agreements? Seems to me that maybe the bad actors have finally seen the "writing on the wall" so to speak? Instead of being reduced to ruble or crippled with sanctions, maybe these ME leaders have all decided to put their differences aside and work together? I don't have anything specific to point to or quote, but the timing and recent events sure seems coincidental."
(quote function not working)

You may be on to something.

It is a reasonable question to ask How the Trump administration has managed to have so much success in bringing peace agreements to the Middle East.

Certainly there may have been dark forces undermining peace for selfish reasons in the past. The Military Industrial Complex for one. But that doesn’t strike me as the kind of thing that can just be switched off.

Certainly DJT is a talented, pragmatic deal-maker. Credit where credit is due.

But we have heard so much about the age-old hatreds in the region. Middle East Peace has almost become a metaphor for an impossible pipe-dream.

It doesn’t seem like the current administration has even had that many meetings with the leaders involved.

Something beyond what we know has changed behind the scenes.

posted on Sep, 17 2020 @ 09:42 PM
link   
Four interesting connections in this flood of Q stuff the last two days.

Wray testimony suggests something important: The FBI, FBI, doesn't have much in its legal system to deal with foreign trained fighters - Antifa/BLM, but has to deal with actions: Rioting, looting, firearms charges on the actors.

Barr says to charge folks with sedition. This was targeted to the leaders and above.

Warrior jumped in.

Q dropped "Proofs" on who is doing what, suggests the counter insurrection is in play.

So what does this add up to for me? Insurrection or attempts to overthrow the Federal or Local Governments by foreign trained and financed fighters = Military. Not FBI. If China dropped soldiers in Arizona the military shows up, not Phoenix PD.

We believe that DJT declared war secretly after the missile incident, indicating the military is in action to deal with these folks. Quietly, peacefully and efficiently. We'll hear nothing about this, as Gitmo is not a public entity. The number of flights heading in and out suggest they're very busy.

posted on Sep, 17 2020 @ 09:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: cimmerius

Surfinguru wrote:
"So does anyone think there's any correlation between the explosion in Lebanon and these peace agreements? Seems to me that maybe the bad actors have finally seen the "writing on the wall" so to speak? Instead of being reduced to ruble or crippled with sanctions, maybe these ME leaders have all decided to put their differences aside and work together? I don't have anything specific to point to or quote, but the timing and recent events sure seems coincidental."
(quote function not working)

You may be on to something.

It is a reasonable question to ask How the Trump administration has managed to have so much success in bringing peace agreements to the Middle East.

Certainly there may have been dark forces undermining peace for selfish reasons in the past. The Military Industrial Complex for one. But that doesn’t strike me as the kind of thing that can just be switched off.

Certainly DJT is a talented, pragmatic deal-maker. Credit where credit is due.

But we have heard so much about the age-old hatreds in the region. Middle East Peace has almost become a metaphor for an impossible pipe-dream.

It doesn’t seem like the current administration has even had that many meetings with the leaders involved.

They now KNOW about 'Rods From God'.
Hello 'Space Force'.

posted on Sep, 17 2020 @ 09:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: cimmerius

The public hint was given by Jared. They're not dealing with age old gripes, they're dealing with trade, normalized relations of interactions through commerce first. They're ignoring the ages old petty fighting nonsense for now. I also believe they have had the big daddy in line since DJT's first visit: Saudi Arabia. SA will be announced after the smaller countries. Then boom.

You'll note something interesting. World leaders are coming here. To DJT's office. No "Peace accords signed in Geneva" garbage. They are coming to the big house, to the Oval Office itself. Submitting.

posted on Sep, 17 2020 @ 09:53 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

TAT, it just struck me that the latest grandchild, whose birth you reported in the thread, is probably walking by now?

posted on Sep, 17 2020 @ 09:55 PM
link   

[Revere's 'Midnight' Ride] - curious, why in the killbox?

Maybe Q wants to kill Ryan Reynolds or Mint Mobile

No coincidence

edit on 07930America/ChicagoThu, 17 Sep 2020 22:07:32 -0500000000p3042 by interupt42 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 17 2020 @ 10:08 PM
link   

a reply to: IAMTAT

TAT, it just struck me that the latest grandchild, whose birth you reported in the thread, is probably walking by now?

And how.
They've been here for the past week.
Spoiling the little guy rotten.

posted on Sep, 17 2020 @ 10:19 PM
link   

He is also trying to say, 'Deliver FREE ( not blocked as I (Q) so often seem to be)) INFORMATION

In plain, 'Be Careful when and where...

JOHNNY CASH

www.youtube.com...

edit on 17-9-2020 by steaming because: to add Johnny cash Song

posted on Sep, 17 2020 @ 10:39 PM
link   
Oh crap, that is the creepiest thing ever thought of here. Kids without Parents required to know about and abortion could be easily abused by those claiming to be children's advocates. YUK!

originally posted by: SuperStudChuck

originally posted by: Creep Thumper
I didn't put two and two together until now. The Dems support abortion because of all those young girls who are trafficked.

It's a breeze to abuse them because they've got an abortion network as well.

And in the news, one of Kamala Harris' bail funds sprang a man in Minnesota who raped an 8-year-old.

A bail fund promoted by Democratic vice presidential nominee Kamala Harris and many staffers on Joe Biden's campaign helped release an accused child abuser, documents obtained by Fox News indicate.

Timothy Wayne Columbus, a 36-year-old-man, is charged with first-degree criminal sexual conduct for allegedly penetrating a girl in 2015 when she was about 8 years old. A warrant was issued for his arrest on June 25. But he was later bailed out of jail and according to a court document, filed to have his bail money returned to Minnesota Freedom Fund (MFF), the organization Harris and many Biden staffers asked their followers to donate to during the rioting in Minneapolis earlier this year.....

www.foxnews.com...

Holy crap. Mind-blowing revelation.

THIS is the reason why they want abortion without parental permission. It has nothing (or very little, at least) to do with getting your average 14-year old to have an abortion. It's so they can bring their sex slaves in for abortions, keep them lean/skinny and untarnished, and their handler can provide support. With parental permission required, these girls couldn't get abortions. Sex slave acquisition cost is higher than re(ab)using the same girls. They need this law on the books to protect their sex-trafficking. Sickening. But it makes so much sense.

Is there a correlation of sex-trafficking instances in states with the least restrictive abortion policies? I would almost guarantee it.

A quick skim though PP:
www.plannedparenthood.org...

These states require no parent permission, notification, or judge override:

AK
CA
CT
DC
HI
ME
NV
NJ
NM
NY
OR
VT
WA

So...

AK, HI... easy to traffic in from Russia/Asia
All west coast states (WA/OR/CA), again good for Eastern Europe/Asia and Mexico
NY/NJ/CT Tri-state for European girls
ME for Canada
DC for all the horny politicians

Easy abortions, easy sex trafficking. Almost every easy abortion states are either coastal or border states. And truth be told, it's not hard to get abortions at most other states, anyway.

This is the tie-in. I should get Q'd for this post.

posted on Sep, 17 2020 @ 10:42 PM
link   
I keep thinking about the line, "Saving Israel for Last." I think most of us were under the assumption that it was going to be about some kind of bad thing to happen.

That wouldnt make sense now with all the good that just happened with them. I mean they are front and center now pretty much as far as news goes. Well, Our News anyway. MSM is a lost cause on this one.

So it seems like a bad thing to happen would be counter negative. First time POTUS went to SA that also seemed like some sort of Peaceful understanding was reached with that ceremony with the glowing ball or whatever it was. Russia had the soccer ball. POTUS was first to go into that one city of China. Seems they may have screwed up though unless they were framed, (still up for debate.) All symbolism.

Who am I missing? Britain wasn't on the list were they? Cant recall, but even with that POTUS was dominate over there also. Having the Queen and Charles follow behind him.

So have we reached the tipping point now? All the names have been checked off? Time for Phase 2 for lack of better thing to call it? We circle back to us, the US now and our own loose ends? October we see Hillary go down then Podesta and Huma? Are we coming back to the beginning of the drops, map, or the clock has come full time?

Was that first 4 years? 12 hours on the clock? Now we go around again with another 4 years that will cover other Future proves past making it a 24 hour clock when all is said and done?
edit on 9/17/20 by onehuman because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 17 2020 @ 10:53 PM
link   
a reply to: onehuman

Sent a simple post, ok.

posted on Sep, 17 2020 @ 10:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: crankyoldman

Great irony in the Jill Biden pimping for Joe.

One scene is from a high school student council rally and the other reminiscent of VJ Day.

posted on Sep, 17 2020 @ 10:57 PM
link   
For those of you that may be interested, it looks like codemonkey has finally released his tiger: Link

posted on Sep, 17 2020 @ 11:07 PM
link   
a reply to: steaming
Thank you and got you back

top topics

<< 160  161  162    164  165  166 >>

join