It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- - §29§ -

page: 167
<< 164  165  166    168  169  170 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 18 2020 @ 01:59 PM
link   
a reply to: Thoughtful1
Continued for Rel.
Also I noticed that HUMA has contracts with at least 2 NHS trusts. Alan Milburn held a position as ministry of health. And look at that, he established the NHA trusts which were to be a bridgeway between national health and the private sector.
Now in steps Milburn now chairman of HUMA.
You're right, something is not right.
Lots, and lots of planning has gone into this.

en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Sep, 18 2020 @ 02:00 PM
link   
a reply to: Regnor

It has to be in the shape of a triangle if I remember correctly. It was covered within the last week somewhere on this site.

posted on Sep, 18 2020 @ 02:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: butcherguy

originally posted by: Creep Thumper

originally posted by: AndyFromMichigan

originally posted by: SKEPTEK
Simple Joe's brain is not responding to the drugs so well anymore.

mobile.twitter.com...

Time to up his meds.

I twatted that he should pop another Aricept, but Twatter deleted it.

Someone else there wondered how he might wiggle out of the debates.
I proffered that he might use an ambulance to do that.

I'm in a clinic waiting room waiting on my cardiologist. It's dead silent. When I read that I broke out in laughter.

Got The Look. 😂🤣😂

posted on Sep, 18 2020 @ 02:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: Regnor
Gen. Flynn caught wearing a shirt with the dreaded pedoswirl on it. How could Q be so wrong about him?

That is not a "pedo swirl". 👎
edit on 9/18/2020 by Creep Thumper because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 18 2020 @ 02:08 PM
link   

Thoughtful1, appreciate the lead but recommend one of the other handful of UK members on the thread follows it up as I'm not in a position to get diverted at the mo... (beyond a 2 min quicky search).

It's also a sensitive area for me as I've a handful of notable Doctors in the family and I'm not sure I want to know how involved they are/were:

Personal physician to Shah of Iran,
Heart consultant in Barnado's team that performed first transplant,
Anaesthetist consultant who created one of the biggest hospitals in the UK,
Heart Consultant who was president of a national medical association and retired to supervising boxing matches.

This is my "The choice to know will be yours..." moment.

posted on Sep, 18 2020 @ 02:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: defuntion
There were some questions about Fox news hosts evading a George Soros question...

One poster here asked what Tucker might say...

Well, here is how Carlson responded:

Tucker on soros

The real reason Faux News censored Soros Debate...Mockingbird Op bubblehead Marie Harf: C!A examiner, C!A media Rep, DOS, DOD, John Kerry/Ukrainian corruption/Iran Nuclear Deal...

Another Marie Harf Lie Exposed

Marie Harf Bio

State Department Marie Harf on Islamic State: We can't win 'by killing them' — need to get them jobs - from 2015. Yea, sure bubblehead, jobs will change their ideology.🙄🤡

ETA:

edit on 18-9-2020 by EndtheMadnessNow because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 18 2020 @ 02:11 PM
link   

Re-check the Milburn Wiki... he was in charge of setting up the Private Finance initiatives that got medical companies involved in NHS delivery...

posted on Sep, 18 2020 @ 02:13 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi
Rel remember that he was sitting on 5 different boards. One of them was as an advisor to Pepsi so he was making good money. Maybe leaving the government position allowed him to be on these boards, just like Susan Rice, and being in health and working with an investment company which heavily invested in health care he was in a unique position to obtain lots of information not available to the public.
Seems he was also the one to introduce the non emergency 999 number for non urgent medical issues.
www.theguardian.com...
This is interesting.
www.opendemocracy.net...

posted on Sep, 18 2020 @ 02:14 PM
link   
He has been busy.

posted on Sep, 18 2020 @ 02:16 PM
link   

Please, please, please!

BREAKING: The White House is preparing a shortlist of candidates to replace Christopher Wray as FBI Director.

YES, make it so and not another swamp creature. I nominate Rick Grenell.

posted on Sep, 18 2020 @ 02:16 PM
link   
You do so much here already and we all appreciate the work and time commitment it takes. I can find some parts but perhaps others residing there can find out more information about this experiment.

posted on Sep, 18 2020 @ 02:25 PM
link   
The Soros Cover-Up - by Newt Gingrich.

I have been watching a truly curious phenomenon over the past few days.

It seems there is suddenly a movement in media to silence anyone who speaks out against George Soros—and, specifically, his funding of radical prosecutors seeking to change the criminal justice system by simply ignoring certain crimes.

This happened to me personally this week while I was being interviewed on Fox’s Outnumbered.

posted on Sep, 18 2020 @ 02:27 PM
link   
The Gang That Couldn't Shoot Straight.
www.youtube.com...

posted on Sep, 18 2020 @ 02:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: MrEnergy

It has to be in the shape of a triangle if I remember correctly. It was covered within the last week somewhere on this site.

Correct MrE, the spiral is NOT a pedo symbol. The distortion is. The distortion is the triangle version, which distorts the trueness of the spiral. Our galaxy is a spiral and not a gigantic pedo.

Controllers take positive or neutral symbols and distort them, often with harsh angles limiting energy flow, as both their signals to each other and to get folks to use the distortion not the true symbol.

Spirals move energy, time can be seen as a 3d spiral.

Of course it would be helpful of the poster actually found either on the shirt, or, opting with critical thinking might find that Flynn can be signaling or trolling IF, he had the symbol on the shirt - if.

posted on Sep, 18 2020 @ 02:34 PM
link   
POTUS just said in the current presser:

"If we hadn't of pulled out of the Iran Deal, we wouldn't have been able to do this Middle East deal!"

I wonder that means for the companies of those countries still in the Iran Deal... do they lose ground in Middle East business?

posted on Sep, 18 2020 @ 02:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: EndtheMadnessNow

Please, please, please!

BREAKING: The White House is preparing a shortlist of candidates to replace Christopher Wray as FBI Director.

YES, make it so and not another swamp creature. I nominate Rick Grenell.

Interesting pattern. When did Comey step into the spotlight? Comey knew full well he was out when DJT came in. Now Wray is in the spotlight zone, just like Comey. Comey exposed HRC. What will Wray do, if anything?

Of course the difference here is Barr is not Loretta.

posted on Sep, 18 2020 @ 02:35 PM
link   

WTF are you talking about? There is nothing of the sort on there. Ugly ass shirt, but that’s about it.

posted on Sep, 18 2020 @ 02:39 PM
link   
🔥🔥🔥💣 😂😎

twitter.com...

Hatin Hayden not happy.🤡

posted on Sep, 18 2020 @ 02:59 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

I like Newt Gingrich. He called out Joe Biden's deteriorating mental state ( his sources told him) and history of international corruption.. on Sean Hannity radio show, immediately after Biden announced he was running for president.

posted on Sep, 18 2020 @ 03:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi
POTUS just said in the current presser:

"If we hadn't of pulled out of the Iran Deal, we wouldn't have been able to do this Middle East deal!"

I wonder that means for the companies of those countries still in the Iran Deal... do they lose ground in Middle East business?

Dumping the Iran memo allowed for the killing of Salami and Baggeddaddy. Which helped allow Iran to be put into isolation.

Once Iran was in isolation, the grip they had over these other countries could be loosened. Once they were not Iran proxies, deals could be done, further demonstrating Iran is cooked - the region needed to see this.

DJT said Iran just after the election.

Q11.46 !xowAT4Z3VQ ID: 072bee No.1041555 📁
Apr 14 2018 13:24:45 (EST)
901FFF2C-CFFC-4586-8226-7….jpeg⬇

Expand your thinking.
The ‘date’ vs ‘actual’.
Iran next.
Trust the plan!
April SHOWERS.
[SHOWERS].
Do you believe in coincidences?

top topics