It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -28-

page: 29
<< 26  27  28    30  31  32 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 16 2020 @ 03:46 PM
link   
Possible chance to hear recent POTUS twitter.

youtube

stroppy me

Latest Drain-The-Swamp News - July 16, 2020 - Morning Coffee Edition

posted on Jul, 16 2020 @ 03:51 PM
link   
Mask Facts
aapsonline.org...

Filter efficiency was measured across a wide range of small particle sizes (0.02 to 1 µm) at 33 and 99 L/min.
N95 respirators had efficiencies greater than 95% (as expected).
T-shirts had 10% efficiency,
Scarves 10% to 20%,
Cloth masks 10% to 30%,
Sweatshirts 20% to 40%, and
Towels 40%.
All of the cloth masks and materials had near zero efficiency at 0.3 µm, a particle size that easily penetrates into the lungs.
Another study evaluated 44 masks, respirators, and other materials with similar methods and small aerosols (0.08 and 0.22 µm).
N95 FFR filter efficiency was greater than 95%.
Medical masks – 55% efficiency
General masks – 38% and
Handkerchiefs – 2% (one layer) to 13% (four layers) efficiency.
Conclusion: Wearing masks will not reduce SARS-CoV-2.
N95 masks protect health care workers, but are not recommended for source control transmission.
Surgical masks are better than cloth but not very efficient at preventing emissions from infected patients.
Cloth masks will be ineffective at preventing SARS-CoV-2 transmission, whether worn as source control or as personal protective equipment (PPE).

“Masks may confuse that message and give people a false sense of security. If masks had been the solution in Asia, shouldn’t they have stopped the pandemic before it spread elsewhere?”

Bolding mine.
"Cloth masks will be ineffective at preventing SARS-CoV-2 transmission, whether worn as source control or as personal protective equipment (PPE)." - I was just about to pull the trigger on a Hanes 3 pack of cloth masks.
J/K - I have yet to mask myself.

posted on Jul, 16 2020 @ 03:59 PM
link   
a reply to: RenegadeOfTheLight

Won't matter to the diaper-faces. They'll see that there's *some* efficiency, apparently, and run with that. "It helps as part of stopping the spread. Why do you want to kill grandma?"

posted on Jul, 16 2020 @ 04:00 PM
link   
Protest this protest that ... A small glimmer of hope in the D ...arrests I mean

These people are nuts LoL
...some background a week ago....
Also organized out of towners ready to protest at the drop of a tweet

Wonder who is Tweeting who

edit on 7162020 by MetalThunder because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 16 2020 @ 04:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: PioneerFigureSkating
a reply to: Vasa Croe

curious as to why there is never mention of Great St James ever...

Probably because I don't think he actually owned that entire island. Only a very large chunk of it.

He owned the whole thing since 2016.

posted on Jul, 16 2020 @ 04:19 PM
link   
POTOUS tweet at 03:16:45 PM:

RT @WhiteHouse: LIVE: President Trump delivers remarks on rolling back regulations t.co...

1) Delta from last tweet is 17:03:34, linking to:
Q1703 Congressman Files Resolution for Rod Rosenstein Impeachment
Q334 POTUS Pen Photo (Exec_y): Merry Christmas

2) Timestamp of 03:16:45/15:16:45 links to some of:
Q316 Marker US Military Post and POTUS Tweet

Q1516 Huber Started Indictments back in Nov 2017

Q1645 We must Fight - Reagan speech: FIGHT for what is RIGHT! FIGHT for FREEDOM! They will not win. Divide they try. Fail they will. TOGETHER. WWG1WGA! Q+

posted on Jul, 16 2020 @ 04:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: Vasa Croe

Probably because I don't think he actually owned that entire island. Only a very large chunk of it.

Really? Do you have a source for that? I'm not doubting you so much as it just contradicts what I had read about it previously. Previously it was stated he only owned like 6 or 800 acres of the island, whichever it was, and the little bit left over was owned by someone else.

posted on Jul, 16 2020 @ 04:38 PM
link   
Was Edward Baumgartner Steeles PSS??

twitter.com...

posted on Jul, 16 2020 @ 05:03 PM
link   
I dont have property records, if that is what you want. Google it....he bought the whole thing for $22mil in 2016.
edit on 7/16/20 by Vasa Croe because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 16 2020 @ 05:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: BrennanHuff22
Was Edward Baumgartner Steeles PSS??

twitter.com...

Flashback:

Excellent Intelligence level breakdown of the "dossier" The Mechanics of Deception Included is...

"Edward Baumgartner Co-founder of Edward Austin. Contractor at Orbis and Hakluyt"

posted on Jul, 16 2020 @ 05:08 PM
link   

Really? Do you have a source for that? I'm not doubting you so much as it just contradicts what I had read about it previously. Previously it was stated he only owned like 6 or 800 acres of the island, whichever it was, and the little bit left over was owned by someone else.

Good to see you PFS!

Probably Property Deed Semantics. I truly doubt he "owned" anything. Motto of the uber rich - "control everything, own nothing." Likely a sort of Trustee, which is the real issue: Too many firewalls (names) between us and them.

posted on Jul, 16 2020 @ 05:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: crankyoldman

Good to see you PFS!

Probably Property Deed Semantics. I truly doubt he "owned" anything. Motto of the uber rich - "control everything, own nothing." Likely a sort of Trustee, which is the real issue: Too many firewalls (names) between us and them.

Nah....Epstein was the flashy "face" of the operation.

posted on Jul, 16 2020 @ 05:20 PM
link   

Who knows if this is true or not...it's from Wikipedia, so it might be, it might not be.

Great Saint James was purchased in 2016 for US$22.5 million by financier and sex offender Jeffrey Epstein.[3][6] Epstein had already owned the neighboring Little Saint James island.[4] B.T. has reported that at some point while Kjær owned 80.1 acres (32.4 ha) of the island, Epstein had attempted to purchase the island, but that the sale had not gone through, partially because islanders "begged" Kjær and his wife Susan Astani not to sell the land to Epstein. Astani said that at the time there were rumors about Epstein's "sexual preferences".[6][7] In order to conceal his identity, Epstein made Sultan Ahmed bin Sulayem the ultimate beneficial owner against his will and purchased Kjær's three parcels through his shell corporation Great St. Jim LLC, for US$17.5 million on January 18, 2016.[3][6] He bought the rest of the island (twelve parcels totalling 81.22 acres (32.87 ha)) through the same LLC from GSJ Properties Corp. for US$5 million on January 21, 2016.[3]

en.wikipedia.org...

edit on 16-7-2020 by queenofswords because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 16 2020 @ 05:36 PM
link   
15 female ex-Redskins employees allege sexual harassment, bombshell report says

www.foxnews.com...

Oh, I’m expecting similar bombshells to start coming out on other teams; not just in NFL.

New team name choices;

Washington Pervs -> creepy Joe as mascot
Washington Pigs -> Hogs still in play
Washington Creeps -> masks appropriate

edit on 16-7-2020 by PilSungMtnMan because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 16 2020 @ 05:44 PM
link   
Fun with Fauxci and Fauxkerberg

Current on the left

Original Clip

posted on Jul, 16 2020 @ 05:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: PilSungMtnMan
15 female ex-Redskins employees allege sexual harassment, bombshell report says

www.foxnews.com...

Oh, I’m expecting similar bombshells to start coming out on other teams; not just in NFL.

New team name choices;

Washington Pervs -> creepy Joe as mascot
Washington Pigs -> Hogs still in play
Washington Creeps -> masks appropriate

Good and hope this will lead to exposing the whole child sex trafficking that takes place with full complacent behavior of the NFL as a whole.

posted on Jul, 16 2020 @ 05:52 PM
link   
Right after Gmax was arrested the Provocateurs populated the web with a talking point on DJT and Epstein, which was weird because he died a year ago and it was Gmax that was arrested. I debunked this faux talking point on page 10 or so.

But Bill Gates is a JE buddy. Money, island, pics and on and on. Yet, strangely, that same screaming on line connecting Bill and JE is nonexistent.

This guy on teeeveee creates a really awkward moment for the Clone-bot when he broaches this exact topic...

Clip

posted on Jul, 16 2020 @ 05:56 PM
link   
Dr. Fauci Says, “With All Due Modesty, I Think I’m Pretty Effective.”

Fauci transcript interview via InStyle.

What a joke. We've seen this kind of character build-up many times over to hide/distract/divert from truth.

posted on Jul, 16 2020 @ 06:00 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

Fauci Unmasked. New reality TV show coming this Fall.

posted on Jul, 16 2020 @ 06:01 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

Is that clip for real?!

Loved the blunt and direct statement that he wouldn't let Bill Gates babysit his kids much less use a vaccine he recommends.

new topics

top topics

<< 26  27  28    30  31  32 >>

join