It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -28-

page: 27
<< 24  25  26    28  29  30 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 16 2020 @ 01:33 PM
link   
a reply to: Vasa Croe

I read they were pimping out their cheerleaders.

posted on Jul, 16 2020 @ 01:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: MetalThunder
a reply to: crankyoldman

What a lot of people FORGET is when this "Pandemic" started Hospitals were laying off Nurses up the Ying Yang - and even shuttering hospitals (with stockpiles of PPE)...

and today's news Stories are how the Nurse are Overwhelmed ,,,,,

Being Short Staffed will do that !

Also EVERYtime I see a news story showing a "Covid -1?" Patient in a Room there is like 20 people scrambling around them .... A bit weird/off - reminds me of all those Syria photos of white Helmets scrambling around like keystone cops ....

Call me Skeptical lol

an example Thousands of healthcare workers are laid off or furloughed as coronavirus spreads

Gee I hate to be a conspiracy guy, but the vid I posted last week from the nurse CLEARLY showed the only form of patient advocacy sans family is a Nurse. In fact, the only people who know Sh%$ are nurses, so pretty convenient. Seems to work well in NY.

On the jab. I'm not getting a jab, but the jab appeases the sheep and breaks the back of this thing. DJT put the military folks on it and we know he hates the jab. So, "voluntary" placebo jab available for non-existent issue is sort of a checkmate.

posted on Jul, 16 2020 @ 01:38 PM
link   
a reply to: MetalThunder

S&H Greenstamps. Boy, there are some memories of the Lost World.

Cheers

posted on Jul, 16 2020 @ 01:40 PM
link   
a reply to: F2d5thCavv2
The Memories ... To me are like yesterday - But I'd never Go Back

edit on 7162020 by MetalThunder because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 16 2020 @ 01:41 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

Here is a transcript of AG Barr's speech today: www.justice.gov...

Our American companies need to take a pause and think long term. This excerpt from Barr's speech speaks directly to this:

In a globalized world, American corporations and universities alike may view themselves as global citizens, rather than American institutions. But they should remember that what allowed them to succeed in the first place was the American free enterprise system, the rule of law, and the security afforded by America’s economic, technological, and military strength.

Globalization does not always point in the direction of greater freedom. A world marching to the beat of Communist China’s drums will not be a hospitable one for institutions that depend on free markets, free trade, or the free exchange of ideas.

There was a time American companies understood that. They saw themselves as American and proudly defended American values.

Look for the msm and the marxist Dem Party to continue their attacks on Barr. All those California politicians, tech companies, and Hollywood are probably deep deep in the pocket of the CCP. They're the ones who are screeching the loudest.

posted on Jul, 16 2020 @ 01:43 PM
link   
TAT has a thread going on the Twit/Hack/Shadowbanning HERE

So let's see. Gmax, Waif-Fair affair, Strange Pissy Tiegan Twit meltdown, EO on China, Return of Lockdown/mask bs, and a captivating twit hack involving bitcoin big names and all back to back?

posted on Jul, 16 2020 @ 01:48 PM
link   
This is doing the rounds on Fbuk... simple but effective:

posted on Jul, 16 2020 @ 01:48 PM
link   

Sea Monkeys . . . GTFO!!

Next we'll have drag out the old issues of "Sergeant Fury and his Howling Commandos"

Yeah. Can't go back, whether one wants to or not.

Cheers

posted on Jul, 16 2020 @ 01:51 PM
link   
👀👀

twitter.com...

"Some weird sh!t is happening..."@Angela Stanton King

Her tweet feed is on 🔥🔥🔥

posted on Jul, 16 2020 @ 01:57 PM
link   

What I'm saying is did he make millions while in office or did he make the amount that he got paied for that job.

Understand?

If he made lots more money then his pay checks can account for than yes he is getting rich off the office like so many do. But if he just made his pay check and lived within those means then he is not in that same boat.

posted on Jul, 16 2020 @ 01:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: Parksy1981
I notice Trump has about 8 days worth of missing tweets, be interesting to see who else is missing tweets.

Got proof or can point us in a direction?

posted on Jul, 16 2020 @ 01:59 PM
link   
a reply to: scraedtosleep
Sleepy Joe Salary

Salary Joe Biden
Politician - 47th Vice President - United States
Born: 1942 USA, Pennsylvania
Annual: $248,670.00
Monthly: $20,722.50
Weekly: $4,782.12
Daily: $956.42
Joe Biden
Time January 2017: Biden receives his retirement income based on his role as President of the Senate, assuming he has been covered under the Civil Service Retirement System for the past 43 years, Biden's pension could be around $248,670 per year.
Whitehouse.gov April 2014: Adjusted gross income for the Bidens in 2013 was $407,009, $230,700 of that is the salary of Joe Biden as vice president.

posted on Jul, 16 2020 @ 01:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: queenofswords
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

Here is a transcript of AG Barr's speech today: www.justice.gov...

Our American companies need to take a pause and think long term. This excerpt from Barr's speech speaks directly to this:

In a globalized world, American corporations and universities alike may view themselves as global citizens, rather than American institutions. But they should remember that what allowed them to succeed in the first place was the American free enterprise system, the rule of law, and the security afforded by America’s economic, technological, and military strength.

Globalization does not always point in the direction of greater freedom. A world marching to the beat of Communist China’s drums will not be a hospitable one for institutions that depend on free markets, free trade, or the free exchange of ideas.

There was a time American companies understood that. They saw themselves as American and proudly defended American values.

Look for the msm and the marxist Dem Party to continue their attacks on Barr. All those California politicians, tech companies, and Hollywood are probably deep deep in the pocket of the CCP. They're the ones who are screeching the loudest.

Reading between the lines, with the DJT EO, "register as a lobbyist or loose it all..."

America’s corporate leaders might not think of themselves as lobbyists. You might think, for example, that cultivating a mutually beneficial relationship is just part of the “guanxi” — or system of influential social networks—necessary to do business with the PRC. But you should be alert to how you might be used, and how your efforts on behalf of a foreign company or government could implicate the Foreign Agents Registration Act. FARA does not prohibit any speech or conduct. But it does require those who are acting as the “agents” of foreign principals to publicly disclose that relationship and their political or other similar activities by registering with the Justice Department, allowing the audience to take into account the origin of the speech when evaluating its credibility.[18]

posted on Jul, 16 2020 @ 02:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: scraedtosleep

What I'm saying is did he make millions while in office or did he make the amount that he got paied for that job.

Understand?

If he made lots more money then his pay checks can account for than yes he is getting rich off the office like so many do. But if he just made his pay check and lived within those means then he is not in that same boat.

I totally understand. What you are not getting is that he has only been out of office between when he graduated in 1968/9 and 1973 and again between 2016 - 2020.

So your positing that he made his money in those 7-8 years alone?

Can you show me any records of some killer business he started or anything that accounts for his multiple houses, net worth, his children's houses and spending, anything at all that he has done in any business in his history? Anything that accounts for all of it?

posted on Jul, 16 2020 @ 02:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: MetalThunder
a reply to: PilSungMtnMan

sorta like the DNC Server - Wonder if Twitter will let the FBI see their servers ?

Now there is a Thought .... hmmmm LoL

Precisely. Material for the October Surprise, lol.

posted on Jul, 16 2020 @ 02:19 PM
link   
That ish is creepy as hail.

This article I found while looking into this said it ended up being a BIRD. ummmm okay den. Some bird.

www.express.co.uk...

posted on Jul, 16 2020 @ 02:20 PM
link   
a reply to: queenofswords

Cool, thanks for the transcript link. I was just listening on youtube.

From your link:

In the coming days, you will hear from Secretary of State Mike Pompeo, who will sum up what is at stake for the United States and the free world. I hope these speeches will inspire the American people to reevaluate their relationship with China, so long as it continues to be ruled by the Communist Party.

Pompeo has been giving 30 min speeches to the media every morning so I expect next will be interesting.

The People’s Republic of China is now engaged in an economic blitzkrieg—an aggressive, orchestrated, whole-of-government (indeed, whole-of-society) campaign to seize the commanding heights of the global economy and to surpass the United States as the world’s preeminent superpower.

I wish more people would wake up to this fact!!
His long speech portion on "DISNEY" is on target and it's happened/happening all across Corp America. The insatiable lure of easy 💰💰💰 knows no bounds nor morals.

posted on Jul, 16 2020 @ 02:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: HackScribbler

I read they were pimping out their cheerleaders.

Well, there was supposed to be some huge bombshell released about it today, but i have yet to see anything.

posted on Jul, 16 2020 @ 02:29 PM
link   
Has anyone managed to log on to /qresearch in last hour or so?

Yesterday we get the Twitter hack AND outages on Qmap.pub, which was going through an "AI upgrade"... then today we get 8kun /qresearch outage?

Is it possible the site is down whilst new content, such as placeholder content, are uploaded?

It makes sense to withdraw public access whilst Q posts the final posts - because he's already told us it will lead to his self-destruction:

Let's say, as Q, you have 50 posts with pictorial evidence, as your last act - if you posted them one-by-one, whilst we all still had access, DS would pull the net kill-switch before you got to number 10?

Worth reminding of Q596:

Q !UW.yye1fxo ID: 384dbe No.139507 📁
Jan 23 2018 17:36:34 (EST)
The light will reveal those on the team and those pretending to be.
This is not a game.
They want us divided.
Last posts [self destruction] will immediately show the world the TRUTH.
Instructions will be sent on how to preserve offline.

You didn’t think this was simply about words did you?
We have it all.
Coming soon to a theater near you.
Q

Bolded timestamp and Chan ID both encode today, Jul 16th!
Bolded chan post number encodes Jul 17th & 18th.
edit on 16-7-2020 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 16 2020 @ 02:37 PM
link   
Turns out Fahim Saleh was already murdered on the 13th, the day before Maxwell's bail hearing.

the 33-year-old had only recently been dismembered - likely in the last hour of the 25 hours the killer appears to have spent inside the apartment.
link

25 hours??? And apparently he only left because the sister was about to enter the apartment. He spent a full day in there after killing his victim and before even beginning to dismember him? Was Saleh really dead or did he torture him? Was he looking for information on Saleh's computer? Searching for something in the apartment?

25 hours and he wasn't done yet - all the time at risk of being discovered.

Was he under specific orders to do the dismembering, possibly as part of a ritual, exactly during GM's hearing?

new topics

top topics

<< 24  25  26    28  29  30 >>

join