It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -28-

page: 28
<< 25  26  27    29  30  31 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 16 2020 @ 02:37 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

I'm expecting "the movie" --- 3 or 4 part series.

posted on Jul, 16 2020 @ 02:46 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow
She is running in my district against John Lewis.

posted on Jul, 16 2020 @ 02:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: EndtheMadnessNow
Epstein's island architect -- Ed Tuttle died last month. Not surprisingly he is also in the flight logs.

Did he design something for Epstein's island? I wonder if he knew the layout of the tunnels.

A quick research shows Ed Tuttle also designed The Pritzker Estate in LA. Anthony Pritzker and his wife, Jeanne, founder of Foster Care Counts, a charity that raises awareness of the plight of foster children, live there.

It has two basements, btw, according to that link:

Permits were gradually secured over time to add a home, a basement, an additional basement, and finally a security house.

edit on 16-7-2020 by queenofswords because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 16 2020 @ 02:48 PM
link   
a reply to: queenofswords

QoS, I think we expect 6 parts to the movie now? See Q3368:

Q !!mG7VJxZNCI ID: a3c624 No.6957707 📁
Jul 8 2019 19:17:37 (EST)
July2019.jpg

1 yr delta was July 8th - a week ago

edit on 16-7-2020 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 16 2020 @ 02:51 PM
link   
Another thing that bugs me about the 7th floor murder:

Victim was born in Saudi Arabia. That together with the dismembering brings the 2018 assassination of Jamal Kashoggi to mind. 7th floor murder points to 7th floor group which included Huma Abedin - Saudi Arabia again.

Not sure what to make of it. Temporarily filing it under additional synchronicities.

posted on Jul, 16 2020 @ 02:51 PM
link   

I hope they're available all at once. I will binge for hours.

posted on Jul, 16 2020 @ 02:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: MindBodySpiritComplex
Turns out Fahim Saleh was already murdered on the 13th, the day before Maxwell's bail hearing.

the 33-year-old had only recently been dismembered - likely in the last hour of the 25 hours the killer appears to have spent inside the apartment.
link

25 hours??? And apparently he only left because the sister was about to enter the apartment. He spent a full day in there after killing his victim and before even beginning to dismember him? Was Saleh really dead or did he torture him? Was he looking for information on Saleh's computer? Searching for something in the apartment?

25 hours and he wasn't done yet - all the time at risk of being discovered.

Was he under specific orders to do the dismembering, possibly as part of a ritual, exactly during GM's hearing?

That is quite a long time. Maybe the killer was tired from the stabbing and fell asleep....

Another odd thing about this is they only mention seeing the killer in a suit with a bag. He obviously had brought the saw and whatever else to do the deed.

I would guess they have already traced the saw back to where it was purchased. While it was definitely a pro hit, the pro appears to have made many mistakes.

posted on Jul, 16 2020 @ 02:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: queenofswords

Epstein's island architect -- Ed Tuttle died last month. Not surprisingly he is also in the flight logs.

Did he design something for Epstein's island? I wonder if he knew the layout of the tunnels.

A quick research shows Ed Tuttle also designed The Pritzker Estate in LA. Anthony Pritzker and his wife, Jeanne, founder of Foster Care Counts, a charity that raises awareness of the plight of foster children, live there.

Permits were gradually secured over time to add a home, a basement, an additional basement, and finally a security house.

I find it funny that many still don't know Epstein also owned the island next to the famous one.

He owned Little St James Island and Great St James Island.....curious as to why there is never mention of Great St James ever.....
edit on 7/16/20 by Vasa Croe because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 16 2020 @ 02:57 PM
link   
I'm surprised this ran on enemedia, but hopefully it shines a light on those still in the dark.

In her first interview since Ghislaine Maxwell was denied bail, alleged Jeffrey Epstein victim Virginia Roberts Giuffre spoke with Gayle King, claiming that Maxwell could have video tapes of "very well-known" government officials, politicians, and even royals who would be unhappy "if she squeals." Giuffre called Epstein a "sick pedophile," but said it's Maxwell who "was the mastermind."

CTM Clip with Virgina Roberts

posted on Jul, 16 2020 @ 02:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: SideEyeEverything
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow
She is running in my district against John Lewis.

Congressman John Lewis's health must be deteriorating.

www.ajc.com...

posted on Jul, 16 2020 @ 03:12 PM
link   
So it begins...

Interesting to note the solution is to run away - literally.

Push Back Clip

WATCH: A public meeting in Utah about a mask policy for schoolchildren was abruptly adjourned when people without masks packed the room."This is the exact opposite of what we need to be doing," Utah County Commissioner Tanner Ainge said in Provo.

***note he's removed his mask to speak = slave too.

posted on Jul, 16 2020 @ 03:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi

Has anyone managed to log on to /qresearch in last hour or so?

Yesterday we get the Twitter hack AND outages on Qmap.pub, which was going through an "AI upgrade"... then today we get 8kun /qresearch outage?

I haven't had any issues accessing today other than their image server periodically goes out to lunch.

posted on Jul, 16 2020 @ 03:16 PM
link   

Here was part 1 of a Trailer;

www.foxnews.com...

Malaware ? Virus ? - for said PC. and that was 2019.........

posted on Jul, 16 2020 @ 03:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: queenofswords

He designed the colonnaded villa-style "main house" where guests stayed.

posted on Jul, 16 2020 @ 03:33 PM
link   

Coincidentally Qmap was down yesterday also..

posted on Jul, 16 2020 @ 03:37 PM
link   
a reply to: Vasa Croe

Just check his twit feed
edit on 16-7-2020 by Parksy1981 because: Typo

edit on 16-7-2020 by Parksy1981 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 16 2020 @ 03:42 PM
link   
Good afternoon, folks.

Dashen, thanks again for keeping the party going.

People talking about something big to happen soon brought this to mind and I thought I'd pass it along. I just came across this today but apparently this has been floating around about a week now. There have been some rumors swirling that the New York Times is about to publish an article about UFOs again. Except this time they'll be explaining how the .gov has had a UFO crash retrieval team out for years collecting crashed crafts. This is something that has been widely spoken of for many years, but I believe if the New York Times goes forward with publishing this story it will be a watershed moment for all of human history.

The dude in this video looks like a hippy, but he explains where the rumors are coming from. Remember, it was the NYT who ran the Nimitz story awhile back that actually officially disclosed the existence of these UAPs.

m.youtube.com...

Also, would someone mind shooting me a pm regarding all the hub bub about the future status of this thread? Thanks in advance.

posted on Jul, 16 2020 @ 03:44 PM
link   
Lost in the midst of Gmax, Waif-Fair, Twit bomb etc. was Ruthy...

Linked doc

Remarkable the entire Supreme Court Litmus test for the last 45 years has been killing babies not born on earth. To the exclusion of almost all else. Yet, the SC governs decisions on INDIVIDUAL cases related to commerce that come before it.

July 2,2020

House Democrats will keep a decades-old ban on government funding for abortion in spending bills this year, dodging an election-year clash with Republicans and disappointing liberal lawmakers and activists.

Now we tie this weeks events together with Ruthy's own words...

Ruthy has a dozen or so drops dedicated to her. A lot considering Anons are pretty sure she's dead. Ruthy's symbol in this game is children, either dead or sex with - maybe both. She also factors into TARMAC. Major symbols for Anons.

posted on Jul, 16 2020 @ 03:45 PM
link   
a reply to: Vasa Croe

curious as to why there is never mention of Great St James ever...

Probably because I don't think he actually owned that entire island. Only a very large chunk of it.

posted on Jul, 16 2020 @ 03:45 PM
link   
Hi All... Thread 28, that's Great ! ((( Hugs )))

So you guys know one of my interests is examining how seemingly benign ads influence, predict and outright tell us quite a lot about the Corp/Tech/Global/Yucky plan for "Their" Future agenda. The ' Sling ' ads just can't be a coincidence, mns. before " Pandemic " encouraging people to choose self arrest, lol, even sorta coined the phrase " Kung-Flu "...although in the commercial it was " Kung Fool " These folks are tricky !

So my Dad loves TV, he's old, not going to change him.....I hear LOUD TV throughout the day, and here's the new non-stop ad that's playing ( has anyone else noticed ? ) It's an Applebee's commercial ( very wholesome, right ? ) and the song is the theme from the old show " Welcome back Kotter "..... Definitely a very iconic theme song, but what does that song say if you REALLY listen to it ? Wasn't that whole show supposed to be about racial unity 30 friggin years ago ? IDK, hopefully one of you can articulate this better ( winks at Cranky
) I'm hearing " Welcome back to a situation you can never overcome "

new topics

top topics

<< 25  26  27    29  30  31 >>

join