It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -28-

page: 258
<< 255  256  257    259  260  261 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 10 2020 @ 02:27 PM
link   
On this day....

A Dash 8 Q400 was taken for a final joyride.

RIP Sky King..

Never Forget

🛩🛫🛬
edit on 8 10 2020 by dashen because: Skyking, Skyking. Do not answer.

posted on Aug, 10 2020 @ 02:28 PM
link   
File under .... HMMMM ....

NASA Gets Woke by Changing Racist Star Names and Its Headquarters’ Name

The United States’ racial reckoning has now reached deep outer space.

Late last week, NASA announced that it would begin reviewing and, where necessary, changing the names of astronomical bodies that were deemed racially insensitive. The announcement came with the revelation that the space agency had already identified two objects that could be immediately renamed.....

Times are a Changing ...

posted on Aug, 10 2020 @ 02:31 PM
link   

twitter.com...

Run for your lives! Bunker down.

posted on Aug, 10 2020 @ 02:40 PM
link   
Football...

10 Aug 2020 - 11:13:19 AM

Sep 16 2018 13:13:12 (EST)

Follows a retweet about "student athletes" and football.

Time difference: :52

Aug 1 2018 12:08:11 (EST)

Also Q#2653: Jan 6 2019 12:32:35 (EST)

>An indefatigable censor, Ginsburg listed hundreds of “sexist” words that must be eliminated from all statutes. Among words she found offensive were: man, woman, manmade, mankind, husband, wife, mother, father, sister, brother, son, daughter, serviceman, longshoreman, postmaster, watchman, seamanship, and “to man” (a vessel). (Pages 15-16)
>Wanted he, she, him, her, his, and hers to be dropped down the memory hole. They must be replaced by he/she, her/him, and hers/his, and federal statutes must use the bad grammar of “plural constructions to avoid third person singular pronouns.” (Page 52-53)
>Condemned the Supreme Court’s ruling in Harrisv. McRae and claimed that taxpayer-funded abortions should be a constitutional right.

Kamala Harris (wrestler) died 8-9-2020

posted on Aug, 10 2020 @ 02:41 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow
I live ten miles to the northwest of Chicago. Getting really dark outside. About to go home and hunker down. Waiting for the 'storm is upon us' tweet, lol.

posted on Aug, 10 2020 @ 02:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
I live ten miles to the northwest of Chicago. Getting really dark outside. About to go home and hunker down. Waiting for the 'storm is upon us' tweet, lol.

Peddle as fast as you can!!!!

posted on Aug, 10 2020 @ 02:56 PM
link   
One year ago we had our first Epstein meme
Everyone got to share it but Epstein, himself.

Today, 1 year later- everyone on my social media has been Q-ed.

I don’t know how to feel about it.

but I think I feel a raindrop. ☔️

☝🏽 Don’t shoot me it’s all in good fun friends

Where are we headed does anyone know anymore ???

posted on Aug, 10 2020 @ 02:57 PM
link   
Four POTUS self-retweets in a row over 23:07 mins:

#1 at 13:10:59, DELTA from original = 00 03:31:31
#2 at 13:11:06, DELTA from original = 00 05:00:32
#3 at 13:11:39, DELTA from original = 00 03:15:44
#4 at 13:12:07, DELTA from original = 00 00:56:12

1) DELTAS link to posts:

Q3 Open Your Eyes (Uranium One Scandal)
Q331 Wives in own high priestess Cult
Q3131 Sex Trafficking is Real

Q5 Follow the Money, it's the Key
Q500 DEFCON 1 Stringer/Marker:

Q !UW.yye1fxo ID: f946c4 No.20735 📁
Jan 7 2018 22:18:45 (EST)
DEFCON 1
4-10-20
FIRE & FURY
(9) states of CLAS-ready go-live.
(34) commands LIVE.
CODES command ACTION.
[non-nuclear].
[1] OWL [1]

Q

Timestamp encodes today, Aug 10th.
Q32 Tide is Turning: Maybe one day but it cannot go slow. The initial wave will be fast and meaningful. It will send a signal to others immediately and you’ll see the tide turn (not even the MSM can hide and rest assured some will be jailed as deep cover agents).

Q3 Open Your Eyes (Uranium One Scandal)
Q315 Marker US Military Post and POTUS Tweet: Timestamp US Military against POTUS' recent Tweet - US Military.
How many clues must we provide? As the World Turns.

Q1544 Money NOT security (nuke dev prevention). Owned politicians. Returning to the news.
Q44 Before POTUS departs on Friday he will be sending an important message via Twitter. God bless.

Q56 Huma Abedin & Muslim Brotherhood: The Clinton campaign is attempting once again to sweep important questions under the rug about top aide Huma Abedin
Q12 Military Intelligence ref above is the absolute biggest inside drop this board will ever receive.
Now think about why Antifa plays right into the plan? Always ahead. Good guys are winning.

2) Timestamps of 13:10:59, 13:11:06, 13:11:39, 13:12:07 point to:
Q13 Now think about the timing of POTUS traveling to China/SK. I’ve said too much. God bless, Patriots.
Q1310 Apple Store in Hong Kong Photo
Q1059 POTUS Ends Catch & Release
Q59 POTUS Welcome in Saudi Arabia

Q1311 TRIP UPDATE
Q1106 Syria. Hold until CONF. MIL assets on the ground locked out of GZ. ISRAEL strike harmed ability to prove events. Clown report must be VERIFIED. Troop unwind to STILL occur. Have faith. Trust POTUS.

Q6 POTUS is 100% insulated - any discussion suggesting he’s even a target is false. Follow Huma tomorrow. POTUS will not be addressing nation on any of these issues as people begin to be indicted and must remain neutral for pure optical reasons. To suggest this is the plan is false and should be common sense. Focus on Military Intelligence/ State Secrets and why might that be used vs any three letter agency What SC decision opened the door for a sitting President to activate - what must be showed? Why is POTUS surrounded by generals ^^ Again, there are a lot more good people than bad so have faith. This was a hostile takeover from an evil corrupt network of players (not just Democrats).

Q1139 Q Has it All (Information): We certainly do.
Q39 Would it blow your mind if I told you BO has been to NK and perhaps there now? Why did his administration do little to slow their nuclear and missle capabilities? Who feeds NK w/ strategic intel? Iran? What deal was done with Iran under BO? Why was the deal sealed under a top secret classification? Why wasn’t Congress notified? Why after BO left office all of a sudden NK has nukes and the tech to miniaturize for payload delivery within the US? What about NSA CIA DI etc all confirming tech won’t be in place for 5+ years (statements made in 2016).

Q1312 TRIP CONF
Q1207 Maggie "Wendy" Nixon
Q7 Why wasn’t HRC prosecuted for the emails? Put simply, Obama ultimately OK’d by using the non govt email addy to communicate w/ Clinton. Obama also had an alias along with each of his cabinet members. Therefore indicting HRC would lead to indicting Obama & his cabinet etc which could never happen. Remember he lied about knowing but that ultimately came out in the dump. Poof!

3) Other USUAL DECODES:
Q71, Q110, Q159, Q280, Q308, Q349, Q958, Q1001, Q1810, Q2159, Q2510, Q3010

Q4, Q16, Q44, Q111, Q144, Q148, Q205, Q254, Q258, Q277, Q1811, Q2511, Q3011

Q12, Q33, Q54, Q57, Q111, Q155, Q158, Q228, Q270, Q315, Q1811, Q2511, Q3011

Q28, Q48, Q105, Q112, Q232, Q272, Q1812, Q2512, Q3012

edit on 10-8-2020 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 10 2020 @ 02:57 PM
link   
Just a quick side note before I tear myself away from "more information threads than my little brain can cope with"...
I just saw this on twitter, and it warmed my ageing heart.

link

I've seen this more and more. If ever there is a sign of people simply waking up and not believing everything put in front of them, it is this (and all the supportive replies). Personally, I don't care whether someone has been studying the strange and hidden all their lives, or just one week ago. The only important bit is the wake up. Makes me feel happy and less alone. Viva la revolution!

I never thought I'd see the day.

Catch ya later brothers and sisters.

p.s. More fires in the UK... this time in Birmingham. Also, the trend of twitter trending topics currently being discussed here continues, with Bond literally trending right now. Very odd... or not at all. These days, expecting the unexpected seems quite normal. Laters!

posted on Aug, 10 2020 @ 03:03 PM
link   
a reply to: Justoneman

Justoneman said:

"It is common to remove the links between the Hypothalamus and the other organs. Mainly the Pituitary and Adrenal glands read and react to chemical signals from the other two to regulate heart rate etc. Some people have a chemical imbalance that Medical cure data is in infancy. It is growing knowledge base as we have learned of a chemical code that exists for these glands and organs to 'talk' to each other thru the blood stream. Playing around with it to see how to shut a signal down and replacing it is the trick."

How is the surgery done to remove the link between the Hypothalamus and other organs? Can it be done through an eye socket? Or is it a non-surgical procedure through chemical means?

What are the physical consequences of removing that link? The Hypothalamus appears to be important to multiple bodily functions.

Any links would be much appreciated.

Do you have any thoughts regarding the theory for "black left eyes" shown here?: www.lunaticoutpost.com...

posted on Aug, 10 2020 @ 03:03 PM
link   
a reply to: Justoneman

Honestly, it looked like rocket fuel.

posted on Aug, 10 2020 @ 03:05 PM
link   
a reply to: dashen

Fly High, Sky King - Fly High.

posted on Aug, 10 2020 @ 03:24 PM
link   
Watch the water:

Planet Ceres is an 'ocean world' with sea water beneath surface, mission finds

The dwarf planet Ceres – long believed to be a barren space rock – is an ocean world with reservoirs of sea water beneath its surface, the results of a major exploration mission showed on Monday.

There used to be much speculation about the bright spots discovered on Ceres. Aliens, breakaway civilization, etc.

The team said the salt deposits looked like they had built up within the last 2 million years – the blink of an eye in space time.
This suggests that the brine may still be ascending from the planet’s interior, something De Sanctis said could have profound implications in future studies.
“The material found on Ceres is extremely important in terms of astrobiology,” she said.

edit on 10-8-2020 by MindBodySpiritComplex because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 10 2020 @ 03:24 PM
link   
a reply to: saladfingers123456
I did a search on that Twitter handle... it doesn’t show up.
I went there through the link okay, but I thought it was weird that it didn’t come up when I searched for it.

posted on Aug, 10 2020 @ 03:38 PM
link   
Anbody know if this is actually Ezra Cohen Watnick? Can't be too many Ezra Cohens running around the DoD.

taskandpurpose.com...

"Ezra Cohen is currently performing the duties of the assistant secretary of defense of special operations and low-intensity conflict,"
@JeffSchogol
reports.

posted on Aug, 10 2020 @ 03:42 PM
link   

Well, it wasnt Yellowstone, but we did get our Volcano in August...

I gotta say, things are beginning to feel a bit "Biblical" now.

posted on Aug, 10 2020 @ 03:43 PM
link   
Lots of chatter out there that Trump is going to drop something very important in his 530 PM presser today. Also, Biden has apparently chosen his VP pick, and its already been leaked to the Trump team. Perhaps Trump is going to announce Bidens VP pick for him today? LOL, that would be the most Trump thing ever.

posted on Aug, 10 2020 @ 03:47 PM
link   
a reply to: butcherguy

@SidneyPowell1
The @Twitter purge by algorithmic theft of followers
youtu.be...
Twitter restricts or eliminates conservative accounts.
Listen, this explains it.

twitter.com...

posted on Aug, 10 2020 @ 03:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: saladfingers123456
Just a quick side note before I tear myself away from "more information threads than my little brain can cope with"...
I just saw this on twitter, and it warmed my ageing heart.

link

I've seen this more and more. If ever there is a sign of people simply waking up and not believing everything put in front of them, it is this (and all the supportive replies). Personally, I don't care whether someone has been studying the strange and hidden all their lives, or just one week ago. The only important bit is the wake up. Makes me feel happy and less alone. Viva la revolution!

I never thought I'd see the day.

Catch ya later brothers and sisters.

p.s. More fires in the UK... this time in Birmingham. Also, the trend of twitter trending topics currently being discussed here continues, with Bond literally trending right now. Very odd... or not at all. These days, expecting the unexpected seems quite normal. Laters!

I'll tell ya my sister blew me away the other day. She's always been really book smart and never believed wild conspiracies. She was telling me all sorts of crazy stuff the other day and she's a nurse. All talking about the flu is still killing more people than covid, etc. I guess the cdc is no longer giving guidance to her hospital or most any hospitals. She talked about epstien, etc.

I had a brief notion to drop the Adrenochrome bomb but decided she's probably not ready yet.

posted on Aug, 10 2020 @ 03:56 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

College football was canceled?

<< 255  256  257    259  260  261 >>

join