It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -28-

page: 244
<< 241  242  243    245  246  247 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 8 2020 @ 05:27 PM
link   
a reply to: ColdWisdom

Certainly a strong contender. EDIT: I'd actually say that many meanings of 72 are actually connected, even the one below. Not a wrong answer as such.

That said... there has been a bit of an underlying alien theme to that account too. So I just did a search on 72 seconds, and this popped up... which I think is pretty much exactly what it represents...

In 1977, a mysterious 72 second radio transmission was picked up from the M55 star cluster. It was assumed to be from an alien source.

This is the WOW! signal. M55 .... 5:5. I think there is a major clue here, perhaps even to Q. That would be quite the thing wouldn't it. Q did say that we wouldn't believe who is talking to us. I'd also say that this account has proven a certain level of connection to things that are happening, so I'd say it is worth paying attention to. This also means the 16th might also be an interesting day.

I'll be honest though, I'm not sure the significance of today has been fully realised as of yet.
edit on 8-8-2020 by saladfingers123456 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 8 2020 @ 05:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: saladfingers123456
a reply to: ColdWisdom

Certainly a strong contender.
That said... there has been a bit of an underlying alien theme to that account too. So I just did a search on 72 seconds, and this popped up... which I think is pretty much exactly what it represents...

In 1977, a mysterious 72 second radio transmission was picked up from the M55 star cluster. It was assumed to be from an alien source.

This is the WOW! signal. M55 .... 5:5. I think there is a major clue here, perhaps even to Q. That would be quite the thing wouldn't it. Q did say that we wouldn't believe who is talking to us.

Perhaps you should follow 72 seconds on Twitter.....

twitter.com...
edit on 8/8/20 by Vasa Croe because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 8 2020 @ 05:37 PM
link   
a reply to: Vasa Croe

That's who we're talking about Vasa

posted on Aug, 8 2020 @ 05:38 PM
link   
a reply to: AlexLettuceFarmer

I prefer the Corsair, Whistling Death, but a P-40 will do in a pinch.

posted on Aug, 8 2020 @ 05:44 PM
link   
Actuallly... I don't know if you meant this Vasa... but you should be looking at the 72 Seconds account right now....
Interesting information being conveyed...

LINK

EDIT: AGAIN, I advise caution on geting excited until something solid comes down the line. The truth to this account will reveal quite a few truths, either for or a movement against Q. It has certain hallmarks, so I remain cautious. But if it is a game, it is interesting. I don't want to get burnt twice on this sort of thing though. So like I say... it has to prove itself.

posted on Aug, 8 2020 @ 06:22 PM
link   
p.s. Where is everyone tonight? Weirdly quiet... is there internet outages in the US or something?

posted on Aug, 8 2020 @ 06:26 PM
link   
a reply to: saladfingers123456

I have to agree. Q is all about foreplay. 🙄

posted on Aug, 8 2020 @ 06:29 PM
link   

I have been following E. I have personally verified he is in some position very close to POTUS, but no idea how close. I just know he knows the schedule down to the second from past Pressers.

Not sure what his role is, but definitely close to POTUS.

posted on Aug, 8 2020 @ 07:06 PM
link   

72 SECONDS

August 15 is coming up soon.

Triangulate.

Then.

Make the jump ...

ok, time for a bit of woo woo.

forced disclosure?

posted on Aug, 8 2020 @ 07:13 PM
link   

Been researching Gates & Jesuits...what I found is a mind blower. Soon as I get my head de-scrambled I'll post some of it.

Feds seek seizure of Louisville high-rise, say it was bought by Ukrainian embezzlers

LOUISVILLE, Ky. — Federal prosecutors are suing to seize control of the building in downtown Louisville formerly known as PNC Plaza, alleging it is secretly owned by billionaire Ukrainian oligarchs and used to launder billions of dollars they plundered from a bank they owed in the eastern European country.

In a lawsuit filed this week in Miami, the government says the oligarchs and their operatives in the United States bought the 29-story office tower — as well as property in Dallas and Cleveland — with money “traceable to an international conspiracy to launder money embezzled and fraudulently obtained from the bank.”

@drawandstrike
"The people who spent months viciously mocking @RudyGiuliani for his "Ukraine fantasies", you think they want to explore what those Optima/Ukraine/PrivatBank/Biden/Kerry/Obama raids in Cleveland & Miami point to, all the billions in missing $, some of which was laundered HERE?"
twitter.com...

9 We know Burisma and Privatbank's owner Kolomoisky purchased six ferro-alloy and steel production and trading companies in the United States.

One of the few things Ukraine makes in large quantities is steel.

Older thread: Kolomoisky thread Unrolled

posted on Aug, 8 2020 @ 07:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: EndtheMadnessNow

Been researching Gates & Jesuits...what I found is a mind blower. Soon as I get my head de-scrambled I'll post some of it.

Well that should be very interesting. All roads... as they say.

I'm very cautious regarding the 72 Seconds account right now. It has a strong deja vu to the JFaKeJr modus operandi...
Possibly designed to lift people up and then drop them on their heads. Very hard to say at this point though. I'm keeping an eye on it, and I'll report if something of actual substance manifests, not just vague hints and mystery.
Some one has already replied and stated that she knows who they are and is not interested.

I'd maybe recommend to any lurkers not to waste too much time looking. I promise to share if it looks solid.
Too good to be true, usually is... and this tale seems a bigger whopper than the JFK thing. It has a lot to prove.
At this point, I think it is a 4chanesque game. Someone enjoying playing with people he thinks are stupid for actually hoping. We shall see.

posted on Aug, 8 2020 @ 07:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: jedi_hamster

72 SECONDS

August 15 is coming up soon.

Triangulate.

Then.

Make the jump ...

ok, time for a bit of woo woo.

forced disclosure?

One thing I will say, is that triangulate is a term I have seen Austin use multiple times. Austin also follows this account.
When I said it will prove/disprove a few things, that is what I meant. Regarding AS, I have been doing some digging, and seen some interesting things that might just give him some validity. Might. At the same time, what is unfolding here is connected to him I think. So I'm paying attention. I know many might think it a waste of time, but I have my own ways and what have you.

Regarding the big post I've written... it is so big that I'm not sure if it shouldn't have its own thread. But as it is kind of Q related, I'm unsure if the mods would allow it. If you read this mods... what do you think? Cheers

posted on Aug, 8 2020 @ 08:15 PM
link   
Well if your unit is shut down as my MASH unit was, you have to find somewhere to land. It is not unheard of for the Gov to decide to retire whole divisions in history.

originally posted by: scraedtosleep
a reply to: Justoneman

But if a unit in our Military is retired or the unit disbanded and the troops get a discharge, then they have little recourse but to go home.

I don't think they are just going to go home.

posted on Aug, 8 2020 @ 08:16 PM
link   
BOOOM
"Friday Night Massacre!"

BREAKING: Last night while you were sleeping, Trump's Postmaster General, Louis DeJoy, went on a rampage, getting rid of 23 USPS executives and displacing 2 of the top executives. He is seizing complete control in order to sabotage our election.
This is a Friday Night Massacre!

Eric Holder: twitter.com...

twitter.com.../Users/matthewlinkenhoger/Desktop/Screen Shot 2020-08-08 at 5.52.08 PM.png_click

posted on Aug, 8 2020 @ 08:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: 1010set

I've been out for sometime. Anyone up to speed on what units operate out of McGuire-Dix-Lakehurst, nowadays? Not that they're connected with the press conference. It's just y'all have me looking at things I would have dismissed out-of-hand a couple weeks ago.

I find this knowledge to be tactical in nature and therefore not open to share, IMO, of course.

edit on 8-8-2020 by Justoneman because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 8 2020 @ 08:25 PM
link   
a reply to: Trillium

The Mailing voting debacles should not go unpunished if I was Post Master General. That the Marxists think Trump will use the USPS to cheat them.. HA, that is rich.... HA HA HA.... wooooo.....

posted on Aug, 8 2020 @ 08:26 PM
link   
a reply to: 1320Q17yes

72 marked out 5 times on a clock face drawing, help to deliver a 5 star satanic device - when each of the 5 are joined by straight lines.

Example

www.youtube.com...

edit on 8-8-2020 by steaming because: to add instance

posted on Aug, 8 2020 @ 08:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: saladfingers123456

originally posted by: EndtheMadnessNow

Well that should be very interesting. All roads... as they say.

Yea, this road is more like a detour into dark matter and a bad acid trip down yellow brick road.

Regarding twitter, apply the Sec. Pompeo motto on all things China..."Distrust & Verify."

posted on Aug, 8 2020 @ 08:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: MrEnergy
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

Thanks. There’s got to be more to the Q images, especially since some of them were not able to be reverse image searched.

I have some doubts regarding the possibility of us decoding steganography in the Q photos.

Isn’t the whole point of Q being so darn cryptic to maintain plausible deniability regarding releasing classified info?

If it can be proven that such info is encoded in the pictures and can be extracted with a specific program and procedure, doesn’t all deniability go out the window?

So if there is anything there it must be either not classified or tied to the ending of Q.

If it were tied to the ending of Q, I’m sure Q group would want to choose the time for releasing a key, and not allow some random person to decode it.

edit on 8/8/2020 by cimmerius because: Never get it right the first time

posted on Aug, 8 2020 @ 08:48 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

[ Peninsula via the jet stream. Other than reduced visibility, when the dust arrives it brings along industrial pollutants (like pesticides), viruses, fungi, bacteria, and even heavy metals, none of which are good for respiratory health. ]

asiasociety.org...

Yellow Brick Road ??

Dust = Brick etc. ???

<< 241  242  243    245  246  247 >>

join