It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -28-

page: 243
<< 240  241  242    244  245  246 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 8 2020 @ 01:45 PM
link   
a reply to: Vasa Croe

Some speculation from Dr. Farrell...

Why would anyone store massive tons of ammonia nitrate in a warehouse right next door to a grain elevator? That is surely asking for trouble, should either one ignite. It is this one fact alone that makes me suspicious of the incident, for all it would take to create the incident is access to either the warehouse and/or the grain elevator, a detonator, and a remote control.

HOWEVER......there is that statement from Pres Trump that he was briefed by the Pentagon, and they were of the opinion it was a bomb of "some sort." The idea of a "bomb" suggests that there was more involved than just ammonia nitrate, or grain elevators, and the phrase "some sort" could imply that it was something "exotic", or that the Generals briefing Trump were deliberately making it all up, and deliberately obfuscating the event with misinformation.

Beirut Explosion

He also compares the blast to the West Texas fertilizer (ammonia nitrate) explosion in 2013 that the ATF&E stated in 2016 that the fire had been deliberately set, though still remains highly controversial.

posted on Aug, 8 2020 @ 01:45 PM
link   
a reply to: SideEyeEverything

Acosta and his evil coworker April Ryan are so full of trump hatred, they actually help our side and the president.

After President Trump is re-elected maybe we'll be lucky and they'll go down in a helicopter accident like Kobe.

posted on Aug, 8 2020 @ 02:03 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

Im paraphrasing, but during his news conference yesterday, Trump did say it was an explosion unlike anything the world has witnessed for a very, very long time.

That made me think he was referring to a Hiroshima or Nagasaki type of explosion.

From the article you linked:

4) Fourth Generation Nuclear Weapons, which are pure fusion weapons that do not require the use of an atom bomb as the "fuse". These weapons are sought therefore because they would not leave the deadly radioactive fallout of the atom bombs used as first, or used in second, or third generation weapons, and also because they could be designed for very small to very large yields.

posted on Aug, 8 2020 @ 02:11 PM
link   

A 'MAMMOTH explosion' at a Sussex port has sparked a huge blaze - as witnesses miles away from the fire report sightings of plumes of dark smoke.

Firefighters rushed to reports of an inferno at a warehouse in Newhaven, East Sussex at 9.30am today.

Another port explosion? What the heck is going on?

www.the-sun.com...

posted on Aug, 8 2020 @ 02:15 PM
link   
As explained earlier, it was not a nuke. There was no EMP. The blast area was small and asymmetrical.
edit on 8/8/2020 by Creep Thumper because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 8 2020 @ 02:15 PM
link   
The R34L Great Awakening - ODD TV

A short 7 minute heads upon the situation. Trump is safe, sounds like a storm is brewing.

posted on Aug, 8 2020 @ 02:25 PM
link   
a reply to: misfit312

I wonder now about that OPM breach in 2015. Fingerprints were stolen, too. Hmmm...maybe they were sold to Chy-na?

Please remember the OPM Data Breach under Obama's administration

In the five years since, they probably have the technology to make real use of these stolen fingerprints.

edit on 8-8-2020 by queenofswords because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 8 2020 @ 02:28 PM
link   
"SAVE OUR CHILDREN!" Pizzagate protesters Storm CNN

posted on Aug, 8 2020 @ 02:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: EndtheMadnessNow
a reply to: Vasa Croe

Some speculation from Dr. Farrell...

Why would anyone store massive tons of ammonia nitrate in a warehouse right next door to a grain elevator? That is surely asking for trouble, should either one ignite. It is this one fact alone that makes me suspicious of the incident, for all it would take to create the incident is access to either the warehouse and/or the grain elevator, a detonator, and a remote control.

HOWEVER......there is that statement from Pres Trump that he was briefed by the Pentagon, and they were of the opinion it was a bomb of "some sort." The idea of a "bomb" suggests that there was more involved than just ammonia nitrate, or grain elevators, and the phrase "some sort" could imply that it was something "exotic", or that the Generals briefing Trump were deliberately making it all up, and deliberately obfuscating the event with misinformation.

Beirut Explosion

He also compares the blast to the West Texas fertilizer (ammonia nitrate) explosion in 2013 that the ATF&E stated in 2016 that the fire had been deliberately set, though still remains highly controversial.

I've been saying the same thing since it happened. Whoever stored ammonium nitrate next to a fireworks factory is either insanely retarded, or it was done on purpose. You don't store high explosives next to factories that are known to have catastrophic accidents. The entire explosion looked odd. From the mushroom cloud to the red color.

Ammonium nitrate by itself wouldn't cause that explosion. From what I know in order for it to combust it has to be contaminated with combustible materials. Oil, or some other sh*t. The red smoke wasn't caused by the A.N. either, but that blast was effin massive -- something definitely doesn't add up.

posted on Aug, 8 2020 @ 03:13 PM
link   
a reply to: imthegoat

Right, you did. From that article link he says the signature - two detonations, plus a rapidly moving shock wave - is characteristic of a fuel air bomb. Agree there is something more to that mysterious epic explosion. Who knows what else was stored in that warehouse or just beneath it. Have to wait and see whatever else may be revealed in the coming weeks/months.

posted on Aug, 8 2020 @ 03:16 PM
link   
a reply to: saladfingers123456

To any freemason, or disciple of Pythagoras, the number 72 is symbolically associated with the golden ratio aka PHI.

This is because of the golden isosceles triangle, the triangle that when folded on top of itself five times makes the pentacle. It’s degrees are 36 at the vertex and both it’s base angles are 72 and 72. It’s the only triangle in geometry where side (b) that is repeated is in the golden ratio with its base side (a).

en.m.wikipedia.org...(mathematics)

posted on Aug, 8 2020 @ 03:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: queenofswords

A 'MAMMOTH explosion' at a Sussex port has sparked a huge blaze - as witnesses miles away from the fire report sightings of plumes of dark smoke.

Firefighters rushed to reports of an inferno at a warehouse in Newhaven, East Sussex at 9.30am today.

Another port explosion? What the heck is going on?

www.the-sun.com...

Mysterious fires coupled with explosions all over sure seems to be a pattern the past few months that some wreak of covert ops.

World Trade Centre building in Brussels on fire.
Explosion in Sussex UK
Explosion in Beirut
Explosion in China
Explosion in North Korea
Massive fire in UAE
Massive fire in France
Massive fire in Iran
Massive fire in Saudia Arabia
Massive fire in Iraq
Navy ship fires...

There is probably more. August sure is a HOT month so far.... literally.

posted on Aug, 8 2020 @ 03:31 PM
link   
a reply to: F2d5thCavv2

posted on Aug, 8 2020 @ 03:50 PM
link   
the duality of 144 and/or times 2 =144, also.

originally posted by: saladfingers123456
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

Perhaps... but 72 is a very important number from an esoteric point of view. I'd expect it to relate to one of the below more than anything else. Which exact one, I'm unsure. Gut instinct relates it to the 72 names of God. From Wiki

The number of languages spoken at the Tower of Babylon, according to later tradition.
The conventional number of scholars translating the Septuagint, according to the legendary account in the "Letter of Aristeas".
The conventional number of disciples sent forth by Jesus in Luke 10 in some manuscripts (seventy in others).
The number of names of God, according to Kabbalah (see names of God in Judaism).
The Shemhamphorasch related to the number of the names of God.
The total number of books in the Bible in the Catholic version if the Book of Lamentations is considered part of the Book of Jeremiah.
The current distribution of the Book of Revelation is 22 chapters, adopted since the 13th century, but the oldest known division of the text is that of the Greek commentator Andrew of Cesary (6th century) in 72 chapters.
The number of people martyred along with Imam Hussain at the Battle of Karbala.
The number of houri each Muslim martyr (or every Muslim male, according to some ahadith) shall receive as companions in Paradise.
The degrees of the Jacob's Ladder were to the number of 72, according to the Zohar.
The 72 disciples of Confucius who mastered his teachings (also given as 77).
Mahavira, the twenty-fourth and last tirthankara of Jainism, is said to have attained nirvana after his physical death at the age of 72.
Thoth, in an Egyptian creation myth, wins a 72nd of each day of the year from the Moon in a game of draughts, as a favour to Nut, the Sky Goddess. He uses these portions to make the five intercalary days on which the remaining Gods and Goddesses are born.[1]
The good god Osiris was enclosed in a coffin by 72 evil disciples and accomplices of Set.[2]
At the age of the puberty, the young Parsee received the investiture of the sacred cord Kucti made of 72 linens in symbol of the community.
In Cao Đài, the number of planets between hell and heaven.
There are 72 stupas which comprise Borobudur, the world's largest Buddhist temple.
72 major temples have been found at Angkor, seat of the ancient Khmer Empire.
In Islam, 72 is the number of sects or denominations that are doomed to Hell, according to Hadith (Sayings of prophet Muhammad).[3][4]
The number of demons sealed away by King Solomon with The Lesser Key of Solomon.

posted on Aug, 8 2020 @ 03:59 PM
link   
Well, I fell asleep... but it sounds like this speech is pretty important.
I have a feeling, looking at the orbiting Q accounts and the tone, is that today is the day the election result is guaranteed.

I also have some underlying feelings about code words/phrases on twitter that seem to infer something big is also going on behind the scenes (certainly in the UK trending anyway). End game type things, like "#The Last Wave"... "#RollingItIn"... "#TotalWipeOut".
One thing I have learned over the years is that these kinds of things generally mean something.

Right, the conference has ended, so I'm going to go back and relisten.
Keep your eyes and ears open for strange news, and odd titles to things/headlines.

posted on Aug, 8 2020 @ 04:16 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 8 2020 @ 04:44 PM
link   
a reply to: queenofswords

I think any conspirator that includes Acosta in the plan is destined to have the plan backfire. Bigly.

Acosta is the Dewey Crowe of the White House Press Corp.

posted on Aug, 8 2020 @ 04:51 PM
link   
His speech today seems like he might be saying other things:
As seen here

What's peoples take on this, other than what he is actually saying.

posted on Aug, 8 2020 @ 05:06 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 8 2020 @ 05:14 PM
link   
a reply to: Guyfriday

There was definitely some interesting things said that popped out to me. Namely...

"Blindness with both eyes"
"Fraud.. it's the only way they can win the election"

Meanwhile, the reaction is dangerously on point from the opposition...

p.s. There seems something very odd going on with images on ATS. Without VPN, through the UK, pictures work. If I go via the "Americas", they stop working. Anyone else having these issues? I'm unsure how that could happen when it all comes directly from the ATS site.
edit on 8-8-2020 by saladfingers123456 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 240  241  242    244  245  246 >>

join