It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -28-

page: 241
<< 238  239  240    242  243  244 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 8 2020 @ 09:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: ColdWisdom
a reply to: Justoneman

Where in the constitution does it say elected officials can’t be charged within 60 days of an election?

It doesn't and we both know it.

This is a DOJ policy however for a very long time. It does make sense unless we are talking murder. Arkanacide related events are on the table as an actual thing now. I do think that is gaining traction. Our friends who think otherwise, appear to be near having their red pill being big and hard to swallow.

2012 reminder of the policy on timing

Simply put, politics must play no role in the decisions of federal investigators or
prosecutors regarding any investigations or criminal charges. Law enforcement officers and
prosecutors may never select the timing of investigative steps or criminal charges for the purpose
of affecting any election, or for the purpose of giving an advantage or disadvantage to any
candidate or political party. Such a purpose is inconsistent with the Department's mission and
with the Principles of Federal Prosecution.

I didn't go into the something something something,,,, 60 day's something something for my criteria on my search..

edit on 8-8-2020 by Justoneman because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 8 2020 @ 09:11 AM
link   
a reply to: Creep Thumper
Good point about Trump's family also being in danger. Does anyone know where the key family members are?

posted on Aug, 8 2020 @ 09:13 AM
link   
a reply to: Justoneman

But if a unit in our Military is retired or the unit disbanded and the troops get a discharge, then they have little recourse but to go home.

I don't think they are just going to go home.

posted on Aug, 8 2020 @ 09:36 AM
link   
a reply to: scraedtosleep

We All are entitled to thought ... Me ? Home is where the Heart is .... It's all a Matter how HOME is defined ..

Of course ...YMMV

posted on Aug, 8 2020 @ 09:42 AM
link   
a reply to: CanadianMason

Hard to say. On the face of it, it appears to be a throw-away comment. Having said that, I just don't know. I spent the last four years of my military career as a criminal investigator. I got really good at reading suspects and witnesses. Body language, tone, inflection, word choice, eye movement. Something is weighing the man down. But, he is the most controversial President of our time. No certainties.

posted on Aug, 8 2020 @ 09:45 AM
link   
Hmm... no POTUS tweets for over 14 hours now! I wonder if he'll start at the 17 hour point?

posted on Aug, 8 2020 @ 10:18 AM
link   
Netflix
Today it was just reported that Susan Rice, a possible VP pick for Biden, sold options of Netflix for $305,000. She is currently on the board of Netflix. The company then granted more options because she is on the board.That is not a significant amount of money to Susan Rice but it is interesting timing.
The Obama's also are connected to Netflix and are producing content for them. It is a multi year contract.
The financial information on what they are being paid is not being disclosed but to give everyone an idea of the numbers involved; American Horror Show producer, Ryan Murphy, was paid approximately $300 million for a 5 year contract. So lots of money involved.
This is so similar to the book deals where lots of money is forwarded in advance. I have links below but all are 404d now. Hmmm.
Can someone help out at having these linked since I am being blocked.

www.wsj.com...://www.elle.com/culture/celebrities/a2733 2850/obamas-higher-ground-netflix-projectswww.businessinsider.com...://www.n ewsweek.com/obama-netflix-deal-worth-trump-films-tv-shows-1459571

posted on Aug, 8 2020 @ 10:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi
Hmm... no POTUS tweets for over 14 hours now! I wonder if he'll start at the 17 hour point?

Well, there is this that just popped up (on the Whitehouse twitter feed)

At 3:30 p.m. ET, President
@realDonaldTrump
will hold a news conference in New Jersey.

LINK
edit on 8-8-2020 by saladfingers123456 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 8 2020 @ 10:36 AM
link   
a reply to: Thoughtful1

Try These

Business Insider

WSJ

Newsweek

Elle

posted on Aug, 8 2020 @ 10:43 AM
link   
a reply to: saladfingers123456

I've been out for sometime. Anyone up to speed on what units operate out of McGuire-Dix-Lakehurst, nowadays? Not that they're connected with the press conference. It's just y'all have me looking at things I would have dismissed out-of-hand a couple weeks ago.

posted on Aug, 8 2020 @ 10:54 AM
link   
a reply to: 1010set

You could probably find out the units based there in Wikipedia, but I'd guess what you're thinking about may be units that can base out of almost anywhere.

Cheers

posted on Aug, 8 2020 @ 10:56 AM
link   
a reply to: F2d5thCavv2

I was thinking more logistics, but your point is taken.

posted on Aug, 8 2020 @ 10:58 AM
link   
You have to question why he is doing it from New Jersey... I mean, I know he gets around...
Things I have found...

Crossroads of the revolution...

Without knowing more details on exactly where in NJ he is going, it had me wondering if it was going to be in Salem.
Ya know... with the witch trials... and erm... home to this too...

The Satanic Temple. Yikes.

I guess we find out. I still have the 8th date in my head. the 72 secs account seems pretty chipper too.
88 miles per hour. Time travel.Random thoughts.

Ah, apparently it is at Trump Bedminster (Golf Club).
edit on 8-8-2020 by saladfingers123456 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 8 2020 @ 11:03 AM
link   
a reply to: misfit312
Those were the ones I was trying to link but suddenly everything was 404d. Thanks

posted on Aug, 8 2020 @ 11:10 AM
link   
a reply to: ColdWisdom
She only sold 1/4 of her option stock holdings. She had roughly 5,200 options as compensation. She became a company director before Obama joined Netflix in 2018.
Still a very handsome compensation for 2 years of work of $305,000. She continues to earn options monthly.

posted on Aug, 8 2020 @ 11:11 AM
link   
Some interesting 2 Year DELTAS for tomorrow, Aug 9th, 8/9 = A Q day... 8+9=17=Q:

Q1826 THESE PEOPLE ARE SICK! ... U.S. Air Force B-52 [Precision Bombs].

Q1827 Comfy? Previews are over. Showtime!

Q1828 [SPY OP] detail: Hussein (3) NAT SEC ORDERS OFFICIAL (POTUS CAN DECLAS)(Bottom-to-top (see now))(FBI/DOJ to expand fast) FISA apps FALSE activate domestic spy campaign (UK assist - feed to C_A (cannot operate domestically)(JB) They NEVER thought she would lose.

Q1829 The START (public justification to proceed (clean)).

Q1830 Suicide hotline: THE CLINTON FOUNDATION. (888) 373-7888

Also on Aug 9th in history:
48BC - Caesar's civil war: Battle of Pharsalus - Julius Caesar decisively defeats Pompey at Pharsalus and Pompey flees to Egypt.
378AD - Battle of Adrianople: Goth army defeats Roman forces under Emperor Valens
1898 - Rudolf Diesel of Germany obtains patent for internal combustion engine
1945 - US drops second atomic bomb "Fat Man" on Nagasaki, Japan, destroying part of city
1974 - Richard Nixon resigns as POTUS and VP Gerald Ford swears oath of office to take place as 38th President

posted on Aug, 8 2020 @ 11:16 AM
link   

saladfingers, 72 is 8x9= TOMORROW = 8.9 = Aug 9th?
edit on 8-8-2020 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 8 2020 @ 11:27 AM
link   
Please let Joe pick Susan Rice as his VP.

Between Benghazi and Unmasking, she’s a peach.
edit on 8-8-2020 by PilSungMtnMan because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 8 2020 @ 11:38 AM
link   

Bedminster NJ is where his Trump National Golf Club is and it's where he goes sometimes on the weekend. He continues to work and usually gets in some golf on the weekends that he is there.

So, this location is not unusual at all.

posted on Aug, 8 2020 @ 11:41 AM
link   
a reply to: PilSungMtnMan

Watch [W](G)retche[N]d WHITMER ... YMMV..in the same breath ....
Be careful who you follow...

Carry-on ... LEAD unless your weak...

edit on 882020 by MetalThunder because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 238  239  240    242  243  244 >>

join