It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -7W3N7Y S3V3N-

page: 378
<< 375  376  377    379  380  381 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 11 2020 @ 04:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: EndtheMadnessNow

originally posted by: imthegoat

originally posted by: EndtheMadnessNow
RANDONAUTING: ATTRACTORS, VOIDS, AND SOME HIGH OCTANE…

You may or may not have heard about Randonauts before. Randonauts are a community of people who are exploring the use of random number generators to find Blind-Spots and experiment with Mind-Matter interactions.

A Randonaut is a person who explores both the application and impact of randomness in the experience of everyday reality. This exploration into randomness can be carried out in several different ways. The two primary experiments that Randonauts are currently exploring are Blind-Spots and Mind-Matter interactions.

So what do I think may be going on here? To put it country simple once again, perhaps the people playing around with this - the "randonauts" - may be innocent in their explorations, but I suspect that we're looking at an experiment in some very, very dangerous things being run by someone else, perhaps in order to obtain the laws of that cosmic power of intentionality.

You know... the Tower of Babel sort of thing...

Given all the other insanity and altered states of reality it's no surprise for Summer 2020...

RANDONAUTICA - The world's first quantumly generated Choose Your Own Adventure reality game.
Seems like a spin-off of "The Global Consciousness Project."

"Researching unknown spaces outside predetermined probability tunnels. A reality tunnel creating machine that digs rabbit holes to wonderland."

I wonder who or what forces are behind this adventure.🤡

Honestly I've been wanting to check out what this randonaut sh*t is. Tried taking me to private property so I said eff it. Has me curious because people were saying they're finding dead bodies, people recently shot/stabbed and laying there to die, and some other stuff. Not sure how true the stories are, but thats why we research things thoroughly right? 🤭

That's right and big healthy doses of salt. There's so many Ops and altered states of reality being projected on us, it's difficult to discern some of them but very easy to become entrapped in them.

I agree. I'm not one to be entrapped by anything though. I have no obsessive qualities. "Curiosity has a reason for existing..." to paraphrase Einstein. I see it as more of a alternative geocaching type of thing. Definitely odd, if the stories of what's been found are true. I'm hoping it leads me to money 😂

posted on Jul, 11 2020 @ 04:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: SKEPTEK

originally posted by: PilSungMtnMan
Bless their hearts. They’re back to howling at the moon. All of their attacks have failed and likely backfired so they are back to squealing and howling.

Poor Nancy. Trump has aged her exponentially.

House Democrats promise investigations, legislation after Trump commutes Roger Stone

www.foxnews.com...

When is the GOP going to investigate Schiff?

Republicans are spineless cowards.

To bad President Trump couldn't run for reelection as a 3rd party candidate.

I blame the people in the states & districts that send these clowns to DC. I shame anyone I meet from those locations with a “what the &$?@ are you thinking?”

posted on Jul, 11 2020 @ 04:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: MindBodySpiritComplex
a reply to: crankyoldman

Whenever I read one of your mask rants a short story by Harlan Ellison pops into my mind. When this kind of thing happens so persistently to me it is clear that this timeline will soon stop to exist if I don't post about it. Or something. Don't blame me, the universe has a message for you. Are you ready? Here it comes:

I Have No Mouth, and I Must Scream

Bonus:

Not a message by the universe. Uhm, probably...

Well, that grows into this by pop culture design...

And I did post this ^^^

posted on Jul, 11 2020 @ 05:31 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

I thought it was an HCQ analog.

posted on Jul, 11 2020 @ 05:32 PM
link   
a reply to: CanadianMason
It's ok, you don't need to apologize. No, I don't vote (but I reserve the right to change my mind). I have my reasons, no one has to agree with me. I don't expect anyone to agree with me. And I would never try to dissuade anyone from voting who feels in their heart of hearts that it's the right thing to do. On the quest to find my true North, I try to follow two simple guidelines...don't worry about what anyone else is doing (as long as it doesn't directly affect me). Also, don't gaf what anyone else thinks about what I'm doing ( as long as I'm not directly affecting them)

posted on Jul, 11 2020 @ 05:51 PM
link   
@StateDept
.@FBI Director Christopher Wray: "The people of the United States are the victims of what amounts to Chinese theft on a scale so massive that it represents one of the largest transfers of wealth in human history."

@StateDept video

If the Left has their way we'll all be speaking Chinese.

posted on Jul, 11 2020 @ 06:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: crankyoldman

To date, on Earth, the "military" has never been used to liberate anyone. Only enslave. Outright liberation through force is not allowed on a freewill planet. Just isn't. So it needs to be cooperative. Mil and Civ, equals folks like Warrior and our Alphabet friends, and folks like us. Working together.

posted on Jul, 11 2020 @ 07:13 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

Ever seen the original "BladeRunner"? Ever notice all the Chinese soldiers in LA? Weylan-Yutani might as well be Gates-Dalian in our timeline.

I wish certain members of the politicia would understand the difference between movies for entertainment vs documentaries.

posted on Jul, 11 2020 @ 07:13 PM
link   
Hey Guys,
Im curious if any of you recall when this Q DROPS below became the only one on Q's personal board. It's been awhile since I actually checked it, but last time I did, it had a couple other drops along with this one.

Also while Im here, Im curious as to how many of these "place holders" have we ticked off if any, and what do you think the occurrence was that did tick it off in your mind?

Sorry forgot to add the actual drop for easier reading for you on phones maybe.

Q !!Hs1Jq13jV6 04/10/20 (Fri) 17:10:12 No.109

[Placeholder - Indictments Tracking > Non_Civ]
[Set 1]
[Placeholder - Indictments Tracking > Civ]
[Placeholder - Acts of Treason + support Articles]
[Placeholder - Foreign Acts_pub] [
Placeholder - FISA_pub]

edit on 7/11/20 by onehuman because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 11 2020 @ 07:49 PM
link   
a reply to: Guyfriday

Yes, I've seen it a few times. I have the pre-screen, theater & director's versions. Vaguely remember the Chinese soldiers. Been a number of years since I watched it. I remember the "Tyrell Corporation" which according to Director commentary on the Prometheus Blu-ray is a competitor to Weyland-Yutani.

posted on Jul, 11 2020 @ 07:52 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

Funny thing about that "Tyrell Corporation", a lot of what they did in the movies, is also the same stuff that certain people in real life are being accused of doing.

posted on Jul, 11 2020 @ 07:59 PM
link   
There's an apostrophe error in Trump's tweet from a few minutes ago. What did we determine awhile back that an apostrophe error meant?

twitter.com...

posted on Jul, 11 2020 @ 08:24 PM
link   
Whether the Wayfair thing is a sign of drug selling, andrenochrome selling, money laundering, child trafficking, adult trafficking, entrepreneur morons who failed econ 101, or just the strangest glitch in retail history it shows us something.

The media reaction to something the Anons dug into brought the debunk in seconds. Snoops, eneMedia and even Wayfair itself all weighed in very fast. The idea that Anons are a fringe group is debunked by this. Up to each to determine value in this, but it is undeniable, Anons are a thing = force.

We're one or two Maxwell released big names from something very, very big.

posted on Jul, 11 2020 @ 08:38 PM
link   
a reply to: queenofswords

Sames as a COMMA... BAIT!

Sometimes seen with S typos (the worm) but not always!

posted on Jul, 11 2020 @ 08:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: KnoxMSP
Ok, this is really random, but I just got really creeped out looking into someone regarding the whole wayfair pedo trafficking, and organ trafficking, and I don't know where else to post this without making a new thread. As this is kinda related to pizzagate I thought this may be appropriate.

Ben Collins - NBC News - Has anyone looked into this guy?

He has tried at every turn to shut down any theory related to trafficking, China, pizzagate, etc. Then as I am looking into Wayfair info I see this hit a dude found on a photoshopped image, of a book on a shelf, where the shelf is for sale on Wayfair. The book that is photoshopped onto the shelf is related to organ trafficking; Bloody Harvest - The Killing of Falun Gong for their Organs. So as I am looking up Ben Collins I see a site hit related to guess what... "Falun Gong" and him trying to mischaracterize these people, and almost justify the torture and killing of these practitioners by the CCP. Just seems really weird, and I didn't know where else to put this, but it put me on edge a bit and I wanted to get it out there.

Remember the ' Elf on a Shelf ' pics from WH at Christmas ? Is there any connection here ?

posted on Jul, 11 2020 @ 08:41 PM
link   
a reply to: onehuman

onehuman, I think it was 6 to 8 on /Patriotsfight, reduced from 464 (all the Chan post numbers 1 to 464) but I think there's ony ever been one on /ProjectDComms?
edit on 11-7-2020 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 11 2020 @ 08:59 PM
link   
Odd GM story...

The Alaska connection

“Maxwell — the daughter of British press baron Robert Maxwell — said she had just returned from Alaska’s Iditarod dog sled race.

“Maxwell traveled across hundreds of miles of icy wilderness to the finish line in Nome, where thousands of fans of ‘the last great race’ cheered on the mushers and their dogs.”

Looks like the TerraMar was a way to get access to various places with an excuse.

Maxwell was a bit player at TerraMar. Her Upper East Side New York home doubled as the official office of company, and the Post reported that “she pumped $283,420” – or about $57,000 per year – into TerraMar between 2012 and 2017, adding that “in that time, the so-called charity gave out a total of $874 in grants.”

The descriptions of her suggest she's the most annoying person to be around. Can't say I'm surprised, one has to be devoid of an human quality to be both female and a trafficker - and worse.

posted on Jul, 11 2020 @ 09:06 PM
link   
This guy nails it. Make sure to listen to the end.🔥

twitter.com...

posted on Jul, 11 2020 @ 09:19 PM
link   

That's weird. I wonder if the fish processing company that Hillary worked for in 1969 had reopened at some point under "new management"?

posted on Jul, 11 2020 @ 09:50 PM
link   

Actually not so odd. Soon as I seen the "Arctic Circle" backdrop in the pic at your link it all all started to click in place.

Remember last August we were digging on CEO Scott G. Borgerson of Cargometrics who is partnered with Maersk shipping and funded by Google's Eric Schmidt.

Borgerson was (as of 2019) also on the Artic Circle Advisory Board.

Scott Borgerson, listed on TerraMar's board of directors for 2013, appeared with Maxwell at the Arctic Circle conference. In June 2014, Maxwell and Borgerson spoke at an event in Washington, DC sponsored by the Council on Foreign Relations, titled “Governing the Ocean Commons: Growing Challenges, New Approaches”.

TerraMar Project

Borgerson has very deep connections including former senator Bill Bradley and John Negroponte and employs very similar type scientists as Epstein.

Negroponte is a familiar deep state name but former senator Bill Bradley:

- Rhodes Scholar
- DNC Presidential Candidate
- Hakluyt (Advisor) [British strategic intelligence and advisory firm]
- National Democratic Institute (all about regime change in foreign countries)
- Open Russia Foundation
- Allen & Co.
- McKinsey & Co.
- Oxford Analytica
- Issue One (Soros)
- Accumen Fund (Clinton)

Clinton's & G-Max pop up all over in the most bizarre places but Maxwell I'm starting to wonder if she was more of a socialite roadie vice a real cabal player. Part of the club but not actually in the Club.

top topics

<< 375  376  377    379  380  381 >>

join