It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -7W3N7Y S3V3N-

page: 376
<< 373  374  375    377  378  379 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 11 2020 @ 12:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: PokeyJoe
a reply to: F2d5thCavv2

You think they're going to just go away after the election? If Trump wins, its going to get so much worse. It will make these last riots look like practice.

If Biden wins, these people will be emboldened and will step things up even more. I dont think most of these BLM , anarchist types are fans of Biden either.

Its going to be bad, I'm afraid.

The American experiment is over. I don’t see how it ever goes back anything like it was for me growing up.

How is anything fixed unless it’s corrected by the election?

BLM/George Floyd protests/riots will look like child’s play if Trump is re-elected.

And if Dems win... religious liberty is dead, for sure. Health care freedom is done (mandatory masks—> mandatory vax). With a young family... wow. I love where I live, but if I need to move, I will.

posted on Jul, 11 2020 @ 12:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: brewtiger

Sidney Powell
- Thank you. We know and we are!
- Post includes BELL + 2 quotes from Presidents Truman & Reagan
- Bell photo looks like the "W" missing: HERE WE GO ONE WE GO ALL

Q 4518 Sign language image has the "W" missing

Great Catch BT!!!!!!!!

Love Sidney's twit.

link   

originally posted by: queenofswords
a reply to: MetalThunder

Couldn't help but be reminded of Matthew Ch10:

Matthew 10:20-22 New International Version (NIV)

20 for it will not be you speaking, but the Spirit of your Father speaking through you.

21 “Brother will betray brother to death, and a father his child; children will rebel against their parents and have them put to death. 22 You will be hated by everyone because of me, but the one who stands firm to the end will be saved.

Yup, it’s coming. Sooner than many think.

link   
a reply to: onehuman

Some people will never vote at all. They are not a silent majority in this context; they are idiots. You can't fix stupid no matter how hard you try.

I am one of these people you speak of.

Allow me to clarify my point. I offended you and others here, and I'm sorry - very sorry.

I was wrong. I misspoke, and I'm asking for some forgiveness/redemption.

I think where I went wrong was lumping all non-voters together into one pile of "idiots". I mistakenly didn't take into account people like you who are well-informed and conscientious objectors. Your reasons for not voting are very valid. In fact, I was one myself at one point in time. But there are people out there who never voted in their lives because they just don't give a damned, and they have never thought about an issue in their lives. They are the ones I call "idiots".

That is all.

posted on Jul, 11 2020 @ 12:08 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 11 2020 @ 12:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: 40CalTone
a reply to: interupt42

If trumps doj actually holds one of these high level scumbags accountable by elecrtion time i will vote for him.

if not then its all bs and more of the same with a different puppet master controlling the game.

But don't you think whether it happens before the election or not, Trump is the only only one who WOULD ever get that job done...??

im not interested on thinking he would get it done . we have had that and its just more of the same bs talk with no action. like congress hammering the CEO of the bailouts with harsh words. in the end the ceo flew out laughing to the bank while the tax payers paid for their private jets to get there.

enough talk

edit on 12731America/ChicagoSat, 11 Jul 2020 12:12:38 -0500000000p3142 by interupt42 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 11 2020 @ 12:10 PM
link   
a reply to: saladfingers123456

Excellent and valid points. My apologies to you, too.

posted on Jul, 11 2020 @ 12:25 PM
link   
a reply to: MindBodySpiritComplex

I said before... totally need to re-watch lost with Q-vision

Submarine was called the Looking Glass if I recall correctly....

ETA: not the sub... see below.
edit on 11-7-2020 by SuperStudChuck because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 11 2020 @ 12:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: F2d5thCavv2
a reply to: imthegoat

Hi Goat,

I wrote that. The KGB had a "Department 13" that handled, among other actions, assassinations.

Whether "13" was a number assigned to what you mention, I have no idea. However, in the context of what was originally quoted, the "Department 13" connection was in reference to KGB personnel based in Mexico.

All I've heard of our own side is verbage like "covert operations of the clandestine service". Whether there is formally a department responsible for wet work -- again, no idea.

Cheers

A little late on this, but is it possible that the C👁A just referred to the KGB's department as "Department 13" because thats what they called their own? No doubt the C👁A had a department 13. Can't imagine they were both called the same thing legitimately; unless one copied from the other, or theres a universal guideline for naming intelligence departments lol.

posted on Jul, 11 2020 @ 12:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: CanadianMason
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

Or here's another thought:

Chair is for Child Abuse International Ring

P=c then pedophiles=chair

Interesting, when I start typing “pedophiles”, there is no auto-full option on phone. Suggests peripheral and Pedro until it gives up.

Good to know it’s a made-up word...

posted on Jul, 11 2020 @ 12:48 PM
link   
a reply to: SuperStudChuck

LOST sub: Galaga

Looking Glass: remote (time) viewing project.

posted on Jul, 11 2020 @ 12:54 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

Today's POTUS 11 self-retweets Analysis: ...Part 2 of 2

Tweet #7 at 08:14:38, DELTA 00 21:24:57
Q8 Huma Abedin's dilemma
Q814 Obama Hezbollah Connection
Q14 1st DURHAM BOAT pic: Military Intelligence & State Secrets
Q1438 IDEN_reconf v. 11.9 Sequence. Attack[s] anticipated. Coordinated? Why are they continuing [internal]? Attacks will intensify [all sides].
Q38 The Calm Before The Storm

Tweet #8 at 08:14:41, DELTA 00 21:25:01
Q8 See above
Q814 See above
Q1441 Start the Clock. A Week to [Remember]. Think Logically. First private [CLAS-5(6)] Second public. Blackwater on GUARD. Evidence KILLS. These people are STUPID.
Q41 What a coincidence the mountain that housed NK’s nuclear weapons and testing collapsed. Unbelievable timing. I wonder if critically important materials as well as scientists aka the bomb makers were inside when it happened. Shocking no global news agency suspects we had nothing to do with it. Enjoy the crumbs.

Q21 At this point we are far enough along you can paint the picture without risk of jeopardizing the operation.
Q2125 Date Mismatch: Chat Log Date and Breitbart News Story Date: Article date: 9/16
post date 9/14
Q25 We Don't Say His Name: Proof to begin 11.3. We all sincerely appreciate the work you do. Keep up the good fight. The flow of information is vital. God Bless.
Q2501 AG Whitaker and OIG to Release Classified Docs Before or After Comey/Lynch House Testimony? Executive Order 13526 Sec 1.7 "Classification Prohibitions and Limitations. (a) In no case shall information be classified, continue to be maintained as classified, or fail to be declassified in order to: (1) conceal violations of law, inefficiency, or administrative error; (2) prevent embarrassment to a person, organization, or agency; (3) restrain competition; or (4) prevent or delay the release of information that does not require protection in the interest of the national security." Does UK stand w/ the US or only select divisions within the US? Does AUS stand w/ the US or only select divisions within the US? Will immediate action(s) be 'publicly' taken within each country to REUNIFY THE BOND that was once held PRIOR TO…….[CLAS 9]?
[Koala]
Q1 HRC Extradition

Tweet #9 at 08:15:08, DELTA 01 01:23:16
Q8 See above
Q815 Broward County Sheriff Scott Israel & Hillary
Q15 More Good People Than Bad: Manafort was placed into Trump's camp (as well as others). The corruption that will come out is so serious that deals must be cut for people to walk away otherwise 70% of elected politicians would be in jail (you are seeing it already begin). A deep cleaning is occurring and the prevention and defense of pure evil is occurring on a daily basis. They never thought they were going to lose control of the Presidency (not just D's) and thought they had control since making past mistakes (JFK, Reagan). Good speed, Patriots. PS, Soros is targeted.
Q1508 Manafort was Planted into Trump's Campaign: Plants need water!

Q1 HRC Extradition
Q101 Obama Extract Stringer: jD79-x10ABy-89zBT 08:00 12:00 11_6_TP_Pub PHIL_B_O_Extract_Conf 02:00 Z
Q123 Nothing is random. Everything has meaning. +++
Q2316 Register to Vote! Envelopes Sent to General Mattis & Navy Chief Test Positive for Ricin Toxin: Are you registered to vote on Nov 6th? These people are SICK!
Q16 Get the popcorn, Friday & Saturday will deliver on the MAGA promise. POTUS knows he must clean house (gov't) in order to 'free up' and demonstrate who has authority in order to pass important legislation. This was always the priority.

Tweet #10 at 08:15:18, DELTA 01 01:23:22
Q8 See above
Q815 See above
Q15 See above
Q1518 Huber Started Making Sealed Indictments Back in Nov 2017
Q18 Why did Mueller meet POTUS 1-day prior to FBI announcement if Mueller COULD NOT be offered director due to prev term limits rule? Why is Pelosi begging for a new special counsel?

Q1 See above
Q101 See above
Q123 See above
Q2322 Hillary Gets Email from "Mad Hatter" Celebrating Julian Assange Arrest: By: Marty Torrey [Mad Hatter]
Q22 Who controls the NG? Why was the NG recently activated in select cities within the US?
Can the NG work in coordination w/ the marines? Do conditions need to be satisfied to authorize? What former President used the military to save the republic and what occurred exactly? Biggest drop to ever be provided on Pol. Study and prepare. The masses tend to panic in such situations. No war. No civil unrest. Clean and swift.

Tweet #11 at 08:16:00, DELTA 01 08:38:22
Q816 WHY School Shootings? Gun Grab Event: WHY? $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ Federal aid + donations. These people are SICK. It's always about the money.
Q1600 Stay Alert for False Flags: Chatter. Trains. Buses. Be vigilant.

Q108 Obama Flushed Out: Why is that relevant? Analyze time stamps of my go message to BO's Tweet.
Q838 BOOM
Q38 The Calm Before The Storm
Q3822 Admiral Rogers and John Durham Have Met on Multiple Occasions (Q Proof)
Q22 Who controls the NG? Why was the NG recently activated in select cities within the US? Can the NG work in coordination w/ the marines? Do conditions need to be satisfied to authorize? What former President used the military to save the republic and what occurred exactly? Biggest drop to ever be provided on Pol. Study and prepare. The masses tend to panic in such situations. No war. No civil unrest. Clean and swift.

That's All Folks! ...so far...

posted on Jul, 11 2020 @ 01:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: CanadianMason
a reply to: Thoughtful1

I hope scraedtosleep reads this.

Even here in Canada it's dangerous to openly express your support for Trump. The silent majority is worldwide; not just in the U.S.. Unfortunately, the rest of us can't help you vote him back in. That ball is in your park (assuming you're an American). Excellent points!

I work with Immigrants who mostly agree with you CM.

ME people are about the only ones hating on DJT and America in general when it comes to actions. The Iraqi's and the Iranians are both happy with whacking the terrorist but can't say so back home in the ME where their families still live. They hate the Jews so much it is only the Iranians who seem to tolerate them among the now American citizens from there. Arabs all hate on them. It is like hating on the Po Po here, there are some bad apples but it is the exception and not the rule. We will prosecute our own even if we are not perfect. Yet they don't see it that way. One man's savior is another's devil.
edit on 11-7-2020 by Justoneman because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 11 2020 @ 01:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: PokeyJoe
a reply to: Aallanon

Same here. I dont even talk about politics to my wife unless she brings it up. Shes already wary that I'm a Trump supporter though because I dont think that hes literally Hitler.

I feel for you an Aallanon.

My wife went to a rally for DJT with my sister and her husband. He got them in when the were way back in line by schmoozing up to people he knew and seeing someone up in line ahead he 'had to see'.

posted on Jul, 11 2020 @ 01:20 PM
link   

Stats are the refuge for the weak minded. But this points to a great issue, seemingly ignored.

We are social creatures, the reason for social distancing in children is social conditioning in a horrifying way.

Returning children to schools with masks and this social distancing thing is cruel and unusual punishment for a crime never committed.

posted on Jul, 11 2020 @ 01:31 PM
link   
“No one has died from the coronavirus”

"Important revelations shared by Dr Stoian Alexov, President of the Bulgarian Pathology Association"

A high-profile European pathologist is reporting that he and his colleagues across Europe have not found any evidence of any deaths from the novel coronavirus on that continent.

Dr. Stoian Alexov called the World Health Organization (WHO) a “criminal medical organization” for creating worldwide fear and chaos without providing objectively verifiable proof of a pandemic.

Another stunning revelation from Bulgarian Pathology Association (BPA) president Dr. Alexov is that he believes it’s currently “impossible” to create a vaccine against the virus.

He also revealed that European pathologists haven’t identified any antibodies that are specific for SARS-CoV-2.

And the US has ZERO cases of COVID-19 but has millions of Covert-19 mind controlled sheeple cases.

posted on Jul, 11 2020 @ 01:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: MindBodySpiritComplex
a reply to: saladfingers123456
a reply to: Staffordshire1

Do you think your guns will protect you in such a scenario? YOU have just been labelled a child abuser yourself. Worse somebody published "proof" on the internet that YOUR crimes against children are part of a dark occult ritual. Now they are coming for YOU and nobody is going to come to your help. Partly because even some of your former friends think there must be something to those allegations but mostly because everyone is absolutely terrified that they might get pointed at and accused next.

This is part of what people don’t understand.

Everything is a test run for the next thing.

Now you are a bad person for not wearing a mask.

I don’t wear a mask, but don’t say anything about it— in part out of fear. A little photoshop or deepfakery and you are a child abuser, drug user, whore, etc...

Say Goodbye to you kids.

No one will speak up, because they will be doxxed next.

posted on Jul, 11 2020 @ 01:35 PM
link   
a reply to: Justoneman

My 30-something step-daughter just returned home from a vacation in Dawson Creek, B.C. She went there to meet a boy she was interested in to see if things might work out between them. She returned angry and disillusioned.

He works in the oil industry, and is very well-off financially. It turned out that he is anti-immigrant, racist, homophobic, mysogynistic and transphobic. He is an extreme far-right conservative lunatic.

She went to a shooting range with him, and completely knocked him on his arse with her ability to shoot. He didn't like that, lol.

It was there, at the shooting range, when she told him a little bit more about herself.

Her mother, my wife, is an immigrant from Sri Lanka.

Her former step-father is now a trans-woman.

Her step-sister, my eldest daughter, is gay.

He believes women should not work, should stay home and cook and clean; he offered to buy her a house so she could care for his son and father.

He said he would never welcome any gays or black people in his home.

He was stunned when she told him she only looks like a white woman because her mother is Scottish but, she's actually half-black because her biological father is Trinidadian.

If she had ever brought this man home, one of us would of got hurt; and, it wouldn't have been me. I don't know what century this guy is living in, nor can I believe men like him still exist in Canada.

edit on 11-7-2020 by CanadianMason because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 11 2020 @ 01:41 PM
link   

Methinks you need a double dose of 45.

Q
!!Hs1Jq13jV6
29 Jun 2020 - 11:19:14 PM

Humanity is good, but, when we let our guard down we allow darkness to infiltrate and destroy.
Like past battles fought, we now face our greatest battle at present, a battle to save our Republic, our way of life, and what we decide (each of us) now will decide our future.
Will we be a free nation under God?
Or will we cede our freedom, rights and liberty to the enemy?
We all have a choice to make. .
Evil [darkness] has never been so exposed to light.
They can no longer hide in the shadows.
Our system of government has been infiltrated by corrupt and sinister elements.
Democracy was almost lost forever.
Think HRC install: [2+] Supreme Court Justices, 200+ judges, rogue elements expanded inside DOJ, FBI, CIA, NSA, WH, STATE, …….removal 2nd amendment, border etc. ……… America for sale: China, Russia, Iran, Syria…….ISIS & AL Q expansion…….expansion surv of domestic citizens…….modify/change voter rules and regulations allow illegals+ballot harvesting w/ SC backed liberal-social opinion………sell off of military to highest bidder to fight internal long-standing wars……..
Their thirst for a one world order [destruction of national sovereignty] serves to obtain control over America [and her allies [think EU]] by diluting your vote to oblivion and installing a new one world ruling party.
The start of this concept began with organizations such as: world health org, world trade org, united nations, ICC, NATO, etc., [all meant to weaken the United States] also the formation of EU through threat [con] of close proximity attack [attack on one is an attack on all – sales pitch to gen public – fear control].
Re: EU _did each member nation cede sovereignty to Brussels?
Re: EU _each member must implement EU rules and regulations in all areas [think immigration, currency, overall control].
Their thirst to remove your ability to defend yourself serves to prevent an uprising to challenge their control.
There is a fundamental reason why our enemies dare not attack [invade] our borders [armed citizenry].
If America falls so does the world.
If America falls darkness will soon follow.
Only when we stand together, only when we are united, can we defeat this highly entrenched dark enemy.
Their power and control relies heavily on an uneducated population.
A population that trusts without individual thought.
A population that obeys without challenge.
A population that remains outside of free thought, and instead, remains isolated living in fear inside of the closed-loop echo chamber of the controlled mainstream media.
This is not about politics.
This is about preserving our way of life and protecting the generations that follow.
We are living in Biblical times.
Children of light vs children of darkness.
United against the Invisible Enemy of all humanity.
Q

Q4545

posted on Jul, 11 2020 @ 01:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: MindBodySpiritComplex

LOST sub: Galaga

Looking Glass: remote (time) viewing project.

Thanks for correction. I guess I do need the re-watch.

en.m.wikipedia.org...(Lost)

TTLG was the season 3 finale.
edit on 11-7-2020 by SuperStudChuck because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 373  374  375    377  378  379 >>

join