It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Coming To A Suburb Near You? Rioter Says “We’re coming for the suburbs next.”

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 29 2020 @ 02:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: KiwiNite
They would loot banks if they were smart...and brave

They should burn the banks and credit card companies.

/shrug

posted on May, 29 2020 @ 02:33 PM
link   
a reply to: Snarl

These idiots don't know what they're doing.

They are in it for the chaos.

I get up before God in the morning to train. I take it very seriously. I am committed to the people I love and the things I own. If they can't say the same then they aren't even worthy of calling themselves my enemy.

They're just scum looking for a fight. I'm all about fights.

posted on May, 29 2020 @ 02:41 PM
link   
Seems to me its one random angry guy threatening something that is highly unlikely to happen.

Y'all got big guns so where's the problem.

posted on May, 29 2020 @ 02:44 PM
link   
a reply to: Freeborn

Burying the bodies.

You have any idea of the cost for a backhoe rental?

posted on May, 29 2020 @ 02:46 PM
link   

They've already attacked and destroyed police stations and whole areas of Minneapolis.

It would be stupid not to take them at their word.

posted on May, 29 2020 @ 02:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: Freeborn
Seems to me its one random angry guy threatening something that is highly unlikely to happen.

Y'all got big guns so where's the problem.

The problem is that no one wants to actually shoot anyone, least of all those who should be our countrymen.

We're all angry about what happened because this is one of those instanced where it's pretty plain that something went terribly wrong. But until we see where the system takes it, we're not ready to go nuclear over it, and if we did, you can be sure we wouldn't go down into someone else's part of town blaming them over things they have no control over just because ... anger.

posted on May, 29 2020 @ 02:56 PM
link   
The people rioting and looting do not act the same way/ did not act the same way when a white women was murdered by a somalian cop. That means the real issue for the rioters and looters is down to the colour of a persons skin rather than the actual murder by a scumbag with a badge. That makes them racist.

edit on 29/5/2020 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 29 2020 @ 03:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: RazorV66
a reply to: shawmanfromny

Bless their hearts......because their hearts won’t be beating too long, if it happens like that.

ROFL true

and how many of the people that 'invest' the time to riot, even have a viable means of transportation?

Will they take the bus with their weapons and stuff?

Most buses are not running normally. lol

posted on May, 29 2020 @ 03:03 PM
link   
all it takes to rile up the Patriots is a tweet.

why would any country be stupid enough to engage in military warfare when they can send a few tweets with some fake accounts and get the country going.

*reclines*

posted on May, 29 2020 @ 03:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: UKTruth
The people rioting and looting do not act the same way/ did not act the same way when a white women was murdered by a somalian cop. That means the real issue for the rioters and looters is down to the colour of a persons skin rather than the actual murder by a scumbag with a badge. That makes them racist.

you mean the woman who was running directly at the passenger side of a police car responding to a distress call in the middle of night vs a man handcuffed on the ground in broad daylight not resisting arrest...

yea I wonder why the situations are slightly different... and the black cop was charged, sentenced in less than a minute...
despite, someone running towards the police car's passenger side... in the middle of the night

posted on May, 29 2020 @ 03:31 PM
link   
Come on up!
Me and my neighbors are a welcoming lot! We love the opportunity to meet new people!
The Smiths, the Wesson’s, the Sigs and the Sauers, the Winchester’s and the Colts. But the Remingtons are really neat people, they have met people from very far away. Hell even their kids are long distance travelers! The Marlins are quiet people who only come out once in awhile, he’s as big as an elephant and would win in a wrestling match with one. Buts it’s old man Howitzer at the end of the block ya gotta watch out for. He’s as nice as could be, but has a tendency to forget where he is and when he goes off?..look out! Well that’s a good introduction to my little block, I’m sure the other neighborhoods around here are pretty similar. But, I like the sights in mine best. Y’all c’mon up! Anytime!

edit on 29-5-2020 by FirePilotFilson because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 29 2020 @ 03:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: odzeandennz

originally posted by: UKTruth

you mean the woman who was running directly at the passenger side of a police car responding to a distress call in the middle of night vs a man handcuffed on the ground in broad daylight not resisting arrest...

yea I wonder why the situations are slightly different... and the black cop was charged, sentenced in less than a minute...
despite, someone running towards the police car's passenger side... in the middle of the night

She tapped on the side of a police car to report what she thought was a sexual assualt - and was shot dead.

There were no riots.
I'll leave you to determine why that was.
I already know.... the people currently rioting are dumb asses or racist or both.

edit on 29/5/2020 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 29 2020 @ 03:51 PM
link   
a reply to: projectvxn

They will not go venturing into more affluent suburban areas.

The killing of this guy was a disgrace.

The rioting allegedly in his name achieves nothing and only serves to alienate the guys supporters in the inner city areas from everybody else and detracts and deflects from the killing itself.

One has to wonder just why the rioting hasn't been dealt with more severely?

posted on May, 29 2020 @ 03:58 PM
link   
Like they can walk and ride their skateboards into the Suburbs and cause mayhem.... sure

This is about as dumb as the Minn. mayor giving masks to rioters

Minneapolis needs to work on their education....
edit on 29-5-2020 by CraftyArrow because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 29 2020 @ 04:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: projectvxn
a reply to: Snarl

These idiots don't know what they're doing.

They are in it for the chaos.

I get up before God in the morning to train. I take it very seriously. I am committed to the people I love and the things I own. If they can't say the same then they aren't even worthy of calling themselves my enemy.

They're just scum looking for a fight. I'm all about fights.

Oh jesus. You get an A in internet flexing. Some other basement warriors here may try to top you though. Careful, don't get lazy. Start thinking of more tough guy stuff right now. Think ahead. Be prepared... as the scouts say.

posted on May, 29 2020 @ 04:58 PM
link   
Rioting is terrorism. Plain and simple.

posted on May, 29 2020 @ 05:04 PM
link   
Because if anybody says "Enough" the worn out race card will be played to the hilt.

posted on May, 29 2020 @ 07:42 PM
link   
Power LIne blog has deep Minnesota ties, and one of the commenters there is reporting that there is a possible planned riot for Bloomington, MN, tonight at 8pm ... 98th and Lyndale.

They say the stores are all boarded up and at least one car dealer has moved out all their stock.

The police are warning the public of the possible situation.

Bloomington would absolutely qualify as a suburb.

posted on May, 29 2020 @ 07:45 PM
link   
a reply to: okrian

I do think ahead.

I am prepared. That was the point.

I'm not afraid of a bunch of idiots who can't get up before noon. Discipline wins wars not rage.

posted on May, 29 2020 @ 08:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gnawledge
Being a suburbanite of Minneapolis...

Just arrest Chauvin. Yeah? Good. I don't want to shoot people to protect my property and family. You know? The guy is a murderer. Arrest him and stop this.

Hey, I hope you and yours remain safe throughout this ordeal.

I understand the need to see this officer put away; everybody is upset that he demonstrated such horrible empathy and low regard for safety and well being of Floyd.

Me personally, I have my doubts that simply locking up the police officer accused of killing Floyd is going to turn off the mayhem like a light switch. This whole thing is picking up steam and we're lurching from one tidbit of the story to the next one. You don't turn an ocean liner around on a dime.

The light of day tomorrow will say a lot whether or not the idea that arresting the officer will short circuit the riots. I am very pessimistic, to say the least.

In any event I hope your property and family stay out of harm's way.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join