It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Coming To A Suburb Near You? Rioter Says “We’re coming for the suburbs next.”

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 31 2020 @ 09:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: projectvxn

originally posted by: Gryphon66
a reply to: projectvxn

So the source of all ills, in your opinion, are “leftists”?

COVID, riots, ED, etc.?

Letists governors have destroyed small businesses with their COVID19 nonsense and now leftists are rioting in the streets and destroying what's left.

See any right-wingers or trump supporters doing that? No?

You seem to have forgotten that Republican States also went into lockdown.

There are vets out there on the street. Are they also part of the “leftist scourge” you’re so ready to stand up against?

posted on May, 31 2020 @ 09:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: Gryphon66

So the source of all ills, in your opinion, are “leftists”?

COVID, riots, ED, etc.?

You, yourself, were admitting the possibility that these riots were a coordinated pattern of behavior.

When BLM was working the universities, they had a list of demands. Sure, many of them were flat-out unreasonable, but they had demands. These protests have no demands, but they do have very clear and coordinated patterns of behavior, and it's also clear that there are outside agents at work from some unknown group or groups.

You can throw in with Minnesota's governor and believe as hard as you want that those dastardly white nationalists are for some reason tricking blacks into destroying cities, but I also recall that ANTIFA is pretty pale behind their masks and they've been threatening national action for some time.

Whatever it is, there is some force at work behind these riots, even you have admitted that possibility.

posted on May, 31 2020 @ 09:47 AM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

They were coordinated; that’s obvious.

The ultimate source, however, is not any of the little puppets the media have held up for you.

posted on May, 31 2020 @ 09:49 AM
link   
a reply to: Gryphon66

They didn't extend arbitrarily and when things did go awry the govs did something about it.

Nevada is a different story. Same with Michigan, and California.

I don't care if vets are out there rioting too. Screw them.

My kid just asked me if they're going to burn our house down too. That's what's important to me.

posted on May, 31 2020 @ 09:52 AM
link   

They didn't extend arbitrarily and when things did go awry the govs did something about it.

Nevada is a different story. Same with Michigan, and California.

I don't care if vets are out there rioting too. Screw them.

My kid just asked me if they're going to burn our house down too. That's what's important to me.

LOL ... so the facts don’t matter ... it was good when the Republicans did it, bad when it was Dems. Got it.

The vets that are out there probably feel the same way you do.

Thanks for the replies.

posted on May, 31 2020 @ 09:55 AM
link   

LOL ... so the facts don’t matter ... it was good when the Republicans did it, bad when it was Dems. Got it.

Facts don't matter? Republicans opened up before anyone and worked with people. Democrat govs went full authoritarian and made decisions that deliberately killed people (nursing homes).

The vets that are out there probably feel the same way you do.

Being a veteran does not justify destroying your community. Veterans who do this are the #bags of the military who couldn't be bothered with discipline.
edit on 5 31 2020 by projectvxn because: (no reason given)

Edit:

Did you find the Trump riots yet? No?

posted on May, 31 2020 @ 09:59 AM
link   

But. your thesis was that shutting down was destroying the economy. Right? Care to compare numbers? Which economies have been hit the hardest to date? Which have run out of hospital beds? Which are seeing an upturn in hospitalizations? Which will soon be sponging off the Federal government again.

I absolutely agree with what you’re saying about vets. I just believe it in general about all of them, not just the ones that oppose my particular political views. Further, licking the states boots, does it really matter if it’s a right one or a left one?

posted on May, 31 2020 @ 10:06 AM
link   

There has been no uptick or shutdowns or anything like that and there won't be. No one has run out of hospital beds. No one.

There is no upturn in hospitalizations due to covid 19. The only thing that has gone up is testing which nets us more and more cases.

Nevada has the highest unemployment in the country.

I think it clearly does matter how one goes about doing things. Leftists seem to be ok with destruction. Let me know when you find those right wing riots.

posted on May, 31 2020 @ 10:08 AM
link   

There has been no uptick or shutdowns or anything like that and there won't be. No one has run out of hospital beds. No one.

There is no upturn in hospitalizations due to covid 19. The only thing that has gone up is testing which nets us more and more cases.

Nevada has the highest unemployment in the country.

I think it clearly does matter how one goes about doing things. Leftists seem to be ok with destruction. Let me know when you find those right wing riots.

Deny ignorance, not reality.

I’ve read your posts. You are bright and well-spoken. The idea that “leftists” are all the same, and are all your enemy, is a gross oversimplification you have absorbed from the media.

You’re better than that. IMO.

ETA: Right-wing riots? Michigan State House, April 30, 2020.

Your patriots are another man’s terrorists. Divide et impera.
edit on 31-5-2020 by Gryphon66 because: Noted

posted on May, 31 2020 @ 10:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko
a reply to: continuousThunder

Oh, please, these have all been planned and there are coordinated patterns of behavior to them. Out of town/state agent provotcateurs come in and incite either pushing the crowd or causing mayhem the police cannot ignore and create the chaos we're seeing.

LOL oh please yourself lady
are you really really trying to say that everywhere, all over the country, there were out of towners instigating events?
is that really what you want to go with?

I've got:
- people are living under the crushing weight of late stage capitalism & the police state murdering with impunity and have been staging protests and calling for change for literal decades that have both been extremely well covered and growing in anger and have finally been pushed beyond the edge. There is heaps and heaps of footage out there showing that these protests all started peacefully until the cops showed up and started tear gassing everyone.

You've got:
some random rich guy with infinite control and magical ability decided to bus his perfectly obedient soldiers from all over the country to all the different cities in some gigantic game of musical chairs, all perfectly timed to coincide with cops inciting violence (or maybe he controls the cops too, or maybe he took them over with psychic powers for just long enough to do his dirty work) with the ultimate purpose of smashing windows, because he's eeeeevil.

and yet i'm the one called an uncritical repeater. yeop. ats is great don't ever change

posted on May, 31 2020 @ 10:10 AM
link   

I’ve read your posts. You are bright and well-spoken. The idea that “leftists” are all the same, and are all your enemy, is a gross oversimplification you have absorbed from the media.

Could you please stop trying to lecture me on what I should believe?

Leftists are doing this. Until you can find evidence otherwise I suggest you stop this argument. You are wrong.

posted on May, 31 2020 @ 10:13 AM
link   

You are an uncritical repeater.

You can go ahead and stand up with these looters and rioters and justify their actions as an "expression of anger"..But it seems to me that they're having a great time.

posted on May, 31 2020 @ 10:14 AM
link   

Christ, will you get over yourself? I give two small round nuggets of fecal matter what you believe.

You’re posting on a message board, so am I. Your stated beliefs are absurd, unfounded, ridiculous and dangerous.

You love state terrorists when they serve your “side.”

You don’t get to declare that I am wrong, you have to prove it. All you have done is to repeat that leftists are the enemy.

Like a parrot.

Squawk squawk buddy.

posted on May, 31 2020 @ 10:15 AM
link   

You've got:
some random rich guy with infinite control and magical ability decided to bus his perfectly obedient soldiers from all over the country to all the different cities in some gigantic game of musical chairs, all perfectly timed to coincide with cops inciting violence (or maybe he controls the cops too, or maybe he took them over with psychic powers for just long enough to do his dirty work) with the ultimate purpose of smashing windows, because he's eeeeevil.

These are your words, not mine.

They may be the words of others here, but not mine.

When you have a crowd that is already tense and angry. It doesn't take many to come in from outside with a plan and knowledge to get that anger tipped into violence, then use that violence to best effect.

posted on May, 31 2020 @ 10:15 AM
link   

Yeah go ahead and get angry.

I still don't see right wingers or Trump supporters rioting. You?

posted on May, 31 2020 @ 10:18 AM
link   

Here are some right wingers supplying these terrorists:
www.washingtonexaminer.com...

posted on May, 31 2020 @ 10:20 AM
link   

Here are some right wingers supplying these terrorists:
www.washingtonexaminer.com...

Fake news.

posted on May, 31 2020 @ 10:21 AM
link   

Of course. I am continually unimpressed by your lack of critical thinking.

posted on May, 31 2020 @ 10:23 AM
link   

Yeah go ahead and get angry.

I still don't see right wingers or Trump supporters rioting. You?

Angry? You get a small smidgeon of what you hand out back and now you go with “You mad bro?”

You can’t debate that your argument turns on gross over-generalization. You also can’t dispute that you’re now fawning over the same police-state you were crying about a week or so ago.

Keep believing the cops are on your side, bud. You’re on the right side, after all, right?

Taa taa.
edit on 31-5-2020 by Gryphon66 because: Spelling

posted on May, 31 2020 @ 10:25 AM
link   

I don't believe the cops are on my side.

But those rioters sure as hell aren't.

But now I get what this is about. You want your support for riots to be righteous.

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join