It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Coming To A Suburb Near You? Rioter Says “We’re coming for the suburbs next.”

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+6 more 
posted on May, 29 2020 @ 10:46 AM
link   
So, now there's a plan to attack Minneapolis suburbanites next?

How exactly is this going to help bring justice for Floyd's family?

I think these rioters are in for a big surprise if they target suburbs.

My neighborhood is a community watch one, where we treat everyone like family, no matter what color or race you are. We look out for one another, and always keep an eye for suspicious activity .

If rioters infiltrated our neighborhood armed with molotov cocktails,with the intent of burning down people's homes, you'd better have a fleet of ambulances ready to respond.

“We’re coming for the suburbs next.” pic.twitter.com/PRETPylPLD

— Catholic Groyper (@GroyperCath) May 29, 2020

A man interviewed on camera during last night’s chaos in Minneapolis warned that rioters are planning on “coming to the suburbs” if they don’t get what they want.

“It’s real bogus, they gotta hit it right, otherwise this is what’s gonna happen, ain’t nothing left here so when we start coming to the suburbs, when we come to the government center, then what y’all gonna do?”

www.citizenfreepress.com...

There was a video of this interview on Twitter a minute ago, but they took it down....WTF?

posted on May, 29 2020 @ 10:51 AM
link   
Empty threat.

However, if such a thing were to occur, it would be very bad. I don't own a firearm (save a very old bolt action 22 that was my grandfather's), but lot's of people in my sub do. I'm sure it's the same everywhere.

This whole situation is a major cluster. I'm afraid of what's next in 2020.
edit on 29-5-2020 by jtrenthacker because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 29 2020 @ 10:53 AM
link   
a reply to: shawmanfromny

We've heard these cowards say this before. They're nothing without hundreds of loose canons behind them. But they're more than welcome to come down here.

posted on May, 29 2020 @ 10:55 AM
link   
Agents Provocateurs at work !! 😧

posted on May, 29 2020 @ 10:57 AM
link   

Bless their hearts......because their hearts won’t be beating too long, if it happens like that.

+12 more 
posted on May, 29 2020 @ 11:07 AM
link   
It's what the 2nd Amendment is for. Then they'll wonder why everyone looks at them with suspicion everywhere else.

And they'll completely miss that it's not our neighbors we look at with suspicion. It's the inner city folks.

+14 more 
posted on May, 29 2020 @ 11:07 AM
link   
Cool.

Get ready to get shot in the subs.

posted on May, 29 2020 @ 11:09 AM
link   
I doubt they will be in my burbs with the rioting.

Too many smiths and wessons live there.
Lots of mossburgs too.

posted on May, 29 2020 @ 11:11 AM
link   
are you blind? it's the DEMOCRATS
edit on 29-5-2020 by Plotus because: DIVERSION they are very likely stirring the row/hatred

posted on May, 29 2020 @ 11:13 AM
link   

If they come to the suburbs, they'll be arrested quickly. Why don't they protest outside the cop/murderers home? These are the dumbest protestors yet.

+2 more 
posted on May, 29 2020 @ 11:15 AM
link   
Send in some Swat and SF troops, capture the rioters, call them domestic terrorists, send them to Guantanamo Bay, and wait for them to start squealing about who sent them. Once you have their backers, you can calmly arrest them, or shoot them, whichever is most expedient.

Folks have a right to be pissed. They have NO right to hurt others or destroy property. It looks like outside agitators are driving the riots and looting. Domestic terrorists.

posted on May, 29 2020 @ 11:21 AM
link   
When the Ferguson MO riots happened a decent sized amount of "protesters" showed up in the county I live in. They were all immediately arrested. The best they were able to do was shut down I-70 for about 30 minutes.

Mostly ANTIFA types and not African Americans.

For these guys sake I hope the DNC can provide them with some buses to get them where they want to go. I am sure they will need money to ride the public buses.

posted on May, 29 2020 @ 11:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: projectvxn
Get ready to get shot in the subs.

If those street thugs spent just one single hour in the woods during deer season ... Ha!!

Let 'em come. Somebody just remind 'em to kiss mommy goodbye first.

posted on May, 29 2020 @ 11:26 AM
link   
Clearly they haven't seen Tennessee Chainsaw Massacre 3 yet.

edit on 5 by Mandroid7 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 29 2020 @ 11:33 AM
link   

Public transit currently closed. Would take a coordinated effort to even reach one suburb let alone a dozen. I don't think an unruly mob has the gumption.

posted on May, 29 2020 @ 11:41 AM
link   

This individual should be detained for up to 24 hours for directly inciting violent acts and neighborhoods.
One thing I have noticed in my lifetime in America, is that anytime a protest of this scale begins. The day time protests are for the most part peaceful. Then the sun goes down and you can clearly see different people out based on the cloths being worn and the change in the way they move. I was on the phone with my sister talking about this and told to just have her tv on while she does some homework and watch. And what do ya stupid kids and thugs that just want to be a real menace and do dumb crap come out and take advantage of a situation they most likely don’t care about.
I think the local police should allow a peaceful march but the moment the sun goes down start doing there damn job and protect the city.

posted on May, 29 2020 @ 11:43 AM
link   
Let them come. I have my means of self-defense at hand.

I'll even give them a choice - be beaten to death, ventilated, or die the death of a thousand cuts.
edit on 5/29/2020 by Creep Thumper because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 29 2020 @ 11:47 AM
link   
Being a suburbanite of Minneapolis...

Just arrest Chauvin. Yeah? Good. I don't want to shoot people to protect my property and family. You know? The guy is a murderer. Arrest him and stop this.

posted on May, 29 2020 @ 11:51 AM
link   
And this bravado..."let them come"...give me a break.

posted on May, 29 2020 @ 12:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gnawledge
And this bravado..."let them come"...give me a break.

Retired LE here.

Were you talking to me?

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join