It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -7W3N7Y sIx-

page: 75
<< 72  73  74    76  77  78 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 30 2020 @ 11:51 PM
link   
a reply to: interupt42

The only reason Biden is their candidate is to prevent an investigation into the others.

posted on May, 1 2020 @ 12:05 AM
link   
I was checking out the links from the new drops & spotted a mention of this guy in one of the comments. Not exactly relevant to anything specific today but just don't think I have ever heard of this guy before. I apologize if this has been covered before - I missed a few threads. This guy Marc Turi was an arms dealer who was going to be prosecuted by the Obama DOJ but charges were dropped suddenly right before the election. He was also connected with McCain supposedly. Just thought it was interesting.

www.politico.com...

posted on May, 1 2020 @ 12:12 AM
link   
Just another FYI: Former Asst Attorney General ROD ROSENSTEIN knew that General Flynn was Entrapped by the FBI.

Earlier this week, former Senate Judiciary Committee Chairman Chuck Grassley (R-IA) sent a letter to Attorney General Bill Barr, demanding that the Department of Justice unseal all documents recently given to Lt. Gen. Michael Flynn’s legal team, as a result of an independent review of the case by the US Attorney for the Eastern District of Missouri.

Deputy AG Rod Rosenstein had resisted Congressional oversight of the investigation and told Grassley that the Senate Judiciary Committee should just be satisfied with the guilty plea entered by Flynn and leave the case alone.

Now we know that at least one smoking gun document exists proving that the FBI’s goal was to frame Flynn so he could be fired or convicted. Grassley’s calls for transparency grew louder, as they should.
More at: www.redstate.com...

posted on May, 1 2020 @ 12:22 AM
link   
California has a big day tomorrow.
May 1st Protests throughout California.
Group is called Fully Open California. They made it on FOX - Instagram Post

7 cites from San Diego to Sacramento will be protesting at 12pm tomorrow.

I’m in Sacramento......

Watch California

posted on May, 1 2020 @ 12:27 AM
link   
a reply to: GATruthseeker

"Lord of War" I remember that guy from Phoenix AZ and was a neighbor of John McCain. McCain who was on the Senate Arms Committee for years helped Turi secure billions in arms contracts with the DoD. Then Clinton and McCain came up with a plan to arm Al-Qaeda to get them to overthrow Qaddafi. Few people paid much attention to him and when the Holy Grail of evidence was about to expose HRC, the case suddenly went silent.

wikispooks.com...

Arms of Disbelief...

The mysterious saga of an Arizona arms dealer

This story, full of spooks and political misdirection, twists the mind. The CIA is involved. Also Bulgarian arms manufacturers, Benghazi terrorists, Libyan rebels and U.S. political operatives.

posted on May, 1 2020 @ 12:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: EndtheMadnessNow
Just when you think it can't get any Hotter.🔥👀

Sec Pompeo

BigDAnon, over @paulfurber, has been saying once perv Maduro is out - shortly, Iran goes too. Could be the reason ChiFi AND Warren pleaded Iran's case this week. BigDAnon with grain of salt, heavy.

posted on May, 1 2020 @ 12:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: MagesticEsoteric

originally posted by: crankyoldman
Am I missing something?

It would seem the picture Q is painting here is the United States Of America was simply a dry piece of cake being fought over by China and the Muslim/Islamic/Iranian system.

The House and Senate with ChiFi and the tech industry fighting with China and the Entire Executive Branch fighting with the MB etc..

In the meantime, regular folks in the US are fighting each other over Pronouns, bathroom usage and spots on American Idol.

Okay then.

When you put it in those simple terms it sounds even more disgusting and maddening

Sometimes I can be brief. I avoided adding the South American Infiltration because that seemed to be for votes, which somehow seemed superfluous.

posted on May, 1 2020 @ 12:41 AM
link   
a reply to: Observationalist

The DOJ is with you!

www.usatoday.com...

To your success

posted on May, 1 2020 @ 12:42 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

care, here's another few "SIGNS" that it's happening...

1) (disproved by late Q4039 drop)...29 Q posts today and 64 POTUS tweets - adds to 93... recall Q3525 Comey in cornfield: Was the corn ripe for harvesting? It is now. [ 93 dk ]... I think this hits the 93dk MARKER and means Q is about to go dark for 10 days?

2) These posts/tweets mean the Posts per Day calendar for this week now reads: BSQKGP,
(Incidentally the Tweet calendar reads "CRQREL" and
the Questions calendar reads "___U_K")

3) The "One step at a time." in Q4037 previously appeared in Q2450:

Q !!mG7VJxZNCI ID: ebc49e No.3783812 📁
Nov 7 2018 13:12:06 (EST)
We are going to show you a new world.
Those who are blind will soon see the light.

A beautiful brave new world lies ahead.
We take this journey together.
One step at a time.
WWG1WGA!
Q

4) The 5th tweet of the day gives a 2char decode of GO,

5) Q4019, posted today, is PRIME 555.

6) Q4017 On the move has been used before when action is taking place - both by Q and by 0311Warrior!

7) POTUS Retweeted himself 5 times today... I think this is either his way of setting a MARKER or communicating a GO.

Too many other finds to detail at 7am in the morning GMT but I'll post some more decodes tomorrow... or download the spreadsheet posted below!

edit on 1-5-2020 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 1 2020 @ 12:53 AM
link   
SPREAADSHEET UPDATE - 29 Q posts and 64 POTUS tweets = 93 total:

Q V17.52 20200430 to 4038 incl. DECODE tools

QPosts Pictures v17.52 20200430 from QPost 3601 to 4038

posted on May, 1 2020 @ 12:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sabrechucker
a reply to: carewemust

I think at this point rules be damned. Barry was sworn into office holding the Quran..Clapper himself has converted to Islam. I would love to do this "legally" but sometimes you gotta rake the eyes.

You mean Brennan.

posted on May, 1 2020 @ 01:00 AM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

Just seen this... buggers up my "[ 93 dk ]" decode... I thought Q had finished for the day.

posted on May, 1 2020 @ 01:07 AM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

Yea, Q was on full-auto fire. Maybe in the morning you'll hear To the Color...

posted on May, 1 2020 @ 01:15 AM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

I guess they communicated by E-mail, Texting, Ham Radio, X-Box, and.... LYNC!

Within the latest documents provided by a review from Missouri U.S. Attorney Jensen, it surfaces that Peter Strzok, Lisa Page and the small group were using a Microsoft instant messaging program known as Lync. This suggests there may be more documents forthcoming from alternate communication networks.
Source: theconservativetreehouse.com...-190502

Regarding the text images in the article...Why tell someone that you'll chat with them later on Lync? That's not "hiding" anything, LOL.

edit on 5/1/2020 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 1 2020 @ 03:50 AM
link   

#4021 (snippetty snipper snippet)

Some things are better left untold [cov].

cov = covid (Captain Obvious)
cov = coven (maybe)
cov = covenant (pretty good fit)
cov = crimes of violence (yep)
cov = language code for Cao Miao (ChiFi ?)

posted on May, 1 2020 @ 03:58 AM
link   
But cov was also mentioned in two other drops pre Cov-19:

#2984 (snippet)

C_A TASKED W/ GATHERING AND ANALYZING INFO ON FOREIGN GOVS + INDIVS? SIGINT - COV
NSA TASKED W/ GATHERING AND ANALYZING INFO ON A GLOBAL SCALE (INCLUDING DOMESTIC)? SIGINT - COV

#2993 (snippet)

@Snowden was priv to DARPA, IQT, and NSA SURV / COV programs.

posted on May, 1 2020 @ 04:04 AM
link   
covFEFE

Yikes!

Minaj received criticism for her choice to collaborate with Tekashi 6ix9ine, who had pled guilty to a sexual performance with a 13-year-old child. She responded by citing Lady Gaga's collaboration with R. Kelly for the 2013 single "Do What U Want" in justifying her friendship and collaboration with the convicted sex criminal, claiming that it demonstrated a double standard within the music industry.

In Noisey, Kristin Corry expressed discomfort about the song, "not because of who the two polarizing rappers happened to be but because of the imagery," referring to 6ix9ine's sexual misconduct case involving a minor while the song's visuals and cover art are childlike.

link
edit on 1-5-2020 by MindBodySpiritComplex because: 🍕

posted on May, 1 2020 @ 04:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: interupt42

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: crankyoldman

Q said Americans couldn't handle the full truth.

Imo thats BS .most people know that the govt is corrupt as fk, the issue is most people feel helpless in doing anything about it and that those at the top are above the law.

Nobody trust congress or the govt despite erronously thinking their party is better than the other. Even outside ATS people now money and power corrupt, so that is a copout by Q

I used to think that was the case, but I now believe I was being too naive.
The corruption, incompetence, and unfettered greed of our government officials were always glaringly obvious. We as a people have come to expect this behavior from them and most just accept it but leave it buried in their minds. All the research being done because of the "Q" phenomenon has exposed so much more depth to a systematic attempt to transform our nation and other nations.

The Pandemic plague hysteria they have thrust upon this world should have been enough to turn most people's heads in disgust. And yet, a vast part of society refuse to acknowledge that our overlords are shortening the leash of captivity upon our necks.

No, I see now that most people TRULY can't handle the truth.
It is too harsh and juxtaposed to their idealistic views to be be even remotely possible.

Bring on the storm Q...some of us are more than ready to handle it and help those who cannot!

posted on May, 1 2020 @ 04:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: MindBodySpiritComplex
But cov was also mentioned in two other drops pre Cov-19:

#2984 (snippet)

C_A TASKED W/ GATHERING AND ANALYZING INFO ON FOREIGN GOVS + INDIVS? SIGINT - COV
NSA TASKED W/ GATHERING AND ANALYZING INFO ON A GLOBAL SCALE (INCLUDING DOMESTIC)? SIGINT - COV

#2993 (snippet)

@Snowden was priv to DARPA, IQT, and NSA SURV / COV programs.
M

COVert.

posted on May, 1 2020 @ 05:23 AM
link   
Feinstein asking the US government to send billions of dollars of “relief” aid to Iran = billions of dollars to Venezuela through gold shipments.

The drug money is drying up. Shelter in place + interdiction of new shipments = forced detox.

Gold is what China deals in, so Iran and China could be doing a deal for military hardware. Russia obviously wants in on this deal, because they are pushing for the weapons embargo on Iran to lapse.

All four are linked.

Global Magnitsky Act passed into law by the Five Eyes and the European Union can cripple the ability of Iran and Venezuela to launder money in cross currencies that are easily traded for the USD (Cable, Euro, Swissy, CAD, AUD, NZD)...which bypasses the need for UN sanctions.

Control the flow of money, control the flow of power.

new topics

top topics

<< 72  73  74    76  77  78 >>

join