It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -7W3N7Y sIx-

page: 202
<< 199  200  201    203  204  205 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 11 2020 @ 11:19 PM
link   
a reply to: Trillium

In the committee hearing video in Q4215, that we are told to listen carefully to, Comey says that the Whitehouse would not have access to unmasked names - they would have to request that from the agency owning the FISA request.

Is my interpretation correct here:

For Obama to have, legally, known details about General Flynn's FISA, he would have to have asked John Brennan to tell him because Flynn's phone call with Russia came under CIA monitoring rather than FBI?
edit on 11-5-2020 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 11 2020 @ 11:21 PM
link   
a reply to: Aallanon

Aallanon,

I bet he/she would fall on the sword for Soetoro.

It's rumoured that she/He did fall on his sword, regularly!
edit on 11-5-2020 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 11 2020 @ 11:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi

In the committee hearing video in Q4215, that we are told to listen carefully to, Comey says that the Whitehouse would not have access to unmasked names - they would have to request that from the agency owning the FISA request.

For Obama to have, legally, known details about General Flynn's FISA, he would have to have asked John Brennan to tell him because Flynn's phone call with Russia came under CIA monitoring rather than FBI?

So Obama had to either have asked for the unmasked name personally or personally requested the surveillance to have known about this.

posted on May, 11 2020 @ 11:24 PM
link   
a reply to: Vasa Croe

That's what I'm angling at Vasa Croe... though the reality is Obama likely already knew because he initiated it by asking FBI/CIA to FISA Flynn?

posted on May, 11 2020 @ 11:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: NorthOfStuff

originally posted by: FlyingFox
a reply to: fringeofthefringe

imo Gowdy panders to Trump skeptics by framing his arguments with their stale info, instead of "now we know...".

It seems like he's simply broadening the audience for these subjects in general, like how "any publicity is good publicity".

Graham tends towards the same playbook, and I think it's for the reason I said. They trade a tiny bit of their staunch Republican reputation to "hook" followers from the middle of the pond, so when they inevitably drop truth bombs, they already have the ear of a certain demographic.

Matt Gaetz has a few things to sat about Trey.

Gowdy turned out to be a disappointment all harsh words with no action resulting from it. Hannity is another establishment goon playing good cop.

Also from that video it sounds like they are working already to make excuses for no justice coming and no arrests coming forward.

are we there yet?

edit on 31531America/ChicagoMon, 11 May 2020 23:31:51 -0500000000p3142 by interupt42 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 11 2020 @ 11:27 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

Lol
edit on 11-5-2020 by Aallanon because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 11 2020 @ 11:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: Vasa Croe

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi

So Obama had to either have asked for the unmasked name personally or personally requested the surveillance to have known about this.

This is exactly why Q, why DJT, why The Plan.

There was no firewalls in that renOgade group. IRS scandal. Why do folks assume it stopped there??? The "I didn't know" stuff was always a rouse - they all knew because the all coordinated together.

Q drops from the outset said by the Constitution, by the laws in place, not by decree or dictatorship.

posted on May, 11 2020 @ 11:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: Justoneman
Breaking news there you shoulda told us.

Mexican President wants an investigation into Fast and Furious that AG Eric Holders handprints are clearly all over from the data we know. Eric the Red handed Holder.

originally posted by: carewemust
Re: twitter.com...

Am I selfish for not caring if someone doesn't believe that Q is a legitimate White House insider?

I could see the connection early on. If others don't care enough to do their own digging, I leave them alone, in the belief that one day everyone will know that Q and Q+ are connected...including the current crop of skeptics/cynics.

Maybe that's why Eric Holder isn't publicly condemning AG Barr over Flynn, like he did when the DOJ ensured that Roger Stone was treated properly by the sentencing judge.

posted on May, 11 2020 @ 11:31 PM
link   

Adm Mike Rogers NSA Explains Unmasking... pertains to Q3595 - "[EACH UNMASKING REQUIRES APPROVAL / SIGN ['KEY']]."
Requires [20] designated people to approve UNMASKING. Adm Rogers was one of the 20.

posted on May, 11 2020 @ 11:32 PM
link   
Q !!Hs1Jq13jV6 05/12/20 (Tue) 00:31:16ef0196 (1) No.9135151>>9135155 >>9135158 >>9135159 >>9135160

They have officially retained lawyers.

www.vault.com...

Q

qanon.pub...

edit on 11-5-2020 by Trillium because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 11 2020 @ 11:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: fringeofthefringe
Just saw Trey Gowdy interviewed by Tucker Carlson...let's just say it was polite, somewhat subtle...but make no doubt about it Tucker undressed Trey. Trey Gowdy is not the man I thought he was. I just lost a lot of respect for him.

I saw that too. It was kinda strange how Tucker basically caught Gowdy saying something that he knew to be false since he was at the interviews in the Transcripts.

It's a good watch.

posted on May, 11 2020 @ 11:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: EndtheMadnessNow

Adm Mike Rogers NSA Explains Unmasking... pertains to Q3595 - "[EACH UNMASKING REQUIRES APPROVAL / SIGN ['KEY']]."
Requires [20] designated people to approve UNMASKING. Adm Rogers was one of the 20.

This unmasking is going to hurt bad. I would guess all Intel agencies have the same procedures which would mean there is a paper trail for them....

posted on May, 11 2020 @ 11:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: Trillium
Q !!Hs1Jq13jV6 05/12/20 (Tue) 00:31:16ef0196 (1) No.9135151>>9135155 >>9135158 >>9135159 >>9135160

They have officially retained lawyers.

www.vault.com...

Q

qanon.pub...

Link on vault didn't work....

posted on May, 11 2020 @ 11:37 PM
link   
a reply to: interupt42

Trey Gowdy back in Sept '19 said he does not think James Comey will be indicted. Gowdy is just a hack. He led the House investigation into Benghazi and we all know how that turned out.

posted on May, 11 2020 @ 11:39 PM
link   
a reply to: fringeofthefringe
That is why I have to continually remind people that all the "revelations" in the world from the DOJ won't amount to even a ripple in the public domain, if ABC/NBC/CBS/CNN/WaPo/NYTimes don't report the story(s).

Nothing short of INDICTMENTS/TRIALS will cause them to appropriately report on any Obama admin bombshells revealed this week. (Just a casual mention, spun with lies to make the revelation seem non-serious...like they did with the evidence that got Flynn exonerated last week.)

posted on May, 11 2020 @ 11:39 PM
link   
You know how Americans followed Russian politik and expressed hope for a moderate leader to succeed, like Gorbachev, Yeltsin, et al?

Why is is so difficult for many Americans now to understand why Russia would seize upon the opportunity to approve / encourage a new leader in America who was reasonable, peaceful, etc? It's necessary to their argument for Putin to seek the destruction of the USA, not for him to be a strong peacemaker!

I'll stick my neck out here and say I trust Putin more than Hillary Clinton. Sorry if that's trolling or whatever. I wouldn't trust her to walk my dog.

edit on 11-5-2020 by FlyingFox because: #FREEDOM

posted on May, 11 2020 @ 11:42 PM
link   
a reply to: interupt42

According to that recently posted list; both Gaetz AND Gowdy are "FARM Born"?

posted on May, 11 2020 @ 11:44 PM
link   

Did you hear Comey describe the unmasking?

He said if one agency gets a redacted documents they would then send an unmasking request to get that portion of the document un redacted.

So there is going to be a paper trail for the unmasking of every individual and the reasons why they asked for the unmasking

posted on May, 11 2020 @ 11:46 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

Refresh my memory. Just why did Trey Gowdy leave Congress last year?

While I liked his style, my opinion of his motivations has changed.

posted on May, 11 2020 @ 11:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: Aallanon

Did you hear Comey describe the unmasking?

He said if one agency gets a redacted documents they would then send an unmasking request to get that portion of the document un redacted.

So there is going to be a paper trail for the unmasking of every individual and the reasons why they asked for the unmasking

Yep....that is going to be a LOT of people.

new topics

top topics

<< 199  200  201    203  204  205 >>

join