It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -7W3N7Y sIx-

page: 187
<< 184  185  186    188  189  190 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 11 2020 @ 02:04 AM
link   
a reply to: CanadianMason

Bless ya CM for enlightening me further, thanks!

So, it appears the MSM seem to want to flick mud in the direction of Freemasonry when it can, to associate in a negative light. Well that's just annoying!

Seems a bit of work is needed to untangle the threads between the distinct groups (undo all the work of 'their' infiltration).
I will certainly take a deep dive into the snippets you’ve given.

posted on May, 11 2020 @ 02:25 AM
link   
a reply to: CanadianMason

Lol I wass sitting here kind of laughing to myself when I saw the top half of the post as I was scrolling down thinking geee that looks mighty familiar!!! Yep I got Q'd way back
Was a happy day no doubt about it

posted on May, 11 2020 @ 02:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: RadioRobert
It's probably easier to target individual journalists, as Q and Q+ have hinted at. Also, AG Barr scared the poop out of them when he said he'd have no problem arresting journalists who crossed "the red line".

www.thedailybeast.com...

Journalists think they are as un-touchable as Comey, Brennan, McCabe, etc., think they are. We should know soon if all of them really are above the law.

Traitor/Domestic-Terrorist CHUCK TODD messed with the wrong man yesterday, when he flat-out lied about what A.G. Bill Barr told CBS's Catherine Herridge last week.

This will be Barr's litmus test. Did he really mean it when he said he'd prosecute journalists who crossed the red line? God I hope so!

NBC Meet The Press - Chuck Todd Lies about AG Barr: twitter.com...

posted on May, 11 2020 @ 02:46 AM
link   
As of 3:45 am est #Obamagate is now trending at #3 just for a middle of the night update

posted on May, 11 2020 @ 02:48 AM
link   
Re: twitter.com...

Am I selfish for not caring if someone doesn't believe that Q is a legitimate White House insider?

I could see the connection early on. If others don't care enough to do their own digging, I leave them alone, in the belief that one day everyone will know that Q and Q+ are connected...including the current crop of skeptics/cynics.

posted on May, 11 2020 @ 03:38 AM
link   
a reply to: pheonix358

So Im curious then. If you are trying to read someones mind or send them a thought or say using ESP for something, would that all fall under their ownership or be considered using their airwaves? If they have this control over the airwaves, does this mean they have the right to try and read or influence our minds using said airwaves?

posted on May, 11 2020 @ 04:04 AM
link   
If we think in Mirrors, would this or could this be the first marker?

posted on May, 11 2020 @ 04:07 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

I wouldnt think that was being selfish. You have probably saved yourself from many headaches trying to to prove why Q is real only to see them keep denying it no matter what proof you presented. You are entitled to your own thoughts and opinions 24/7 365 till you die

eta: This actually make me think of an irony I have pondered on for years. When one goes into therapy, one of the main things they usually hear is that they need to start thinking of themselves first and putting themselves first. Then they send them home

As soon as the person start thinking and putting themselves first, they get accused of only thinking of themselves like its a bad thing. You're so selfish, you never think of others, all you do is think about yourself and whats good for you.... yada yada. Quite the catch 22 there yes?

edit on 5/11/20 by onehuman because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 11 2020 @ 04:09 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

I think there is an extremely dangerous line being walked when you endorse criminal prosecution of press members based on fact -checking. Lying to people in front of a camera is not a crime, but it is certainly defamatory in this case. Perhaps the government or Barr could bring a civil suit.

But I would not support prosecution of media members or politicians for lying, even Schiff. Nail Schiff to the wall for leaking classified material, not lying.

posted on May, 11 2020 @ 04:17 AM
link   
a reply to: onehuman

It's best to be selfish in ways that protect you and your loved ones. Thanks for confirming that not caring if someone believes in Q is a healthy kind of selfishness.

Ending the night with a bit of humor relative to #ObamaGate: twitter.com...

edit on 5/11/2020 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 11 2020 @ 05:51 AM
link   
Well, the last count I saw was 2.8 M. Now they are showing everything but it #ObamaGate! Politics isnt even on the board anymore

Twit Trending list

posted on May, 11 2020 @ 06:17 AM
link   
Have any of you seen a comparison type chart of how POTUS handle this virus compared to Obamas administration with the Swine flu? Death totals, reactions times, anything like that? What was done and when? I think that would be a great chart to have, but being the internet I would think there would be one out there already. I must be searching wrong.

posted on May, 11 2020 @ 07:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

originally posted by: OsirianObsidian
POST REMOVED BY STAFF

And +90% of the Americans will never know until the arrests begin. That's when the 75 page indictments lay out the proof. Proof that cannot be ignored, because courts and juries (the highest authorities in the USA) will be making the news.

We will need tribunals with as unbiased a jury as possible because they have ruined the jury pool. People who love their party over the truth will vote down political lines

The plan being executed against the entire Earth uses many nations. The key one are Americans who have been faithfully watching the boob tube and Hollywood movies for decades. With schools being dumbed down in America and perhaps elsewhere, there are few that teach people to think for themselves. This makes it easier to be able to use the Hegelian Dialectic tactics of problem, reaction and solution from the fake issue the citizens are trained to have a Pavlovian response too. Like Pandemics and not challenging Dr's who may or may not know their jobs or their own asses from a hole in the ground.

edit on 11-5-2020 by Justoneman because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 11 2020 @ 07:31 AM
link   

Did you really just say “Trump loves to play the victim?” He IS the victim! In a litany of crimes, including treason and God knows what else. If it had happened to me, like it’s happened to him, I’d be shouting it from the rooftops too.

posted on May, 11 2020 @ 07:37 AM
link   
a reply to: PokeyJoe

Well. POTUS is a showman, and part of that is "poor me!" theater.

But your point stands. The treatment of him, by the MSM and the opposition party, has been as an enemy from day one. I don't recall an administration coming in that didn't have a honeymoon; Trump's was under fire immediately.

And, yes, it seems increasingly well-documented that those opposed to him being president got up to illegal activity in an attempt to sabotage his presidency. Where DOJ goes from here with the facts of that matter remains to be seen.

Cheers
edit on 11-5-2020 by F2d5thCavv2 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 11 2020 @ 08:08 AM
link   
'We don't need no thought control. Hey teacher, leave them kids alone."

originally posted by: MetalThunder
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi
God Bless and Godspeed

The Future is now

We have more than we know - and nobody can take that away ...
Peace
Excelsior
Enjoy

Bricks NO MORE

posted on May, 11 2020 @ 08:13 AM
link   

But I would not support prosecution of media members or politicians for lying, even Schiff. Nail Schiff to the wall for leaking classified material, not lying.

Good morning, folks. It's been a minute. Mostly lurking lately.

I have to respectfully disagree with the quoted portion above. I think Schiff needs to be prosecuted for a host of things including his lying during the impeachment proceedings. IMO that kind of crap cannot stand -- reading fabricated phone calls into Congressional record.

Remember, Bill Clinton was impeached and disbarred for lying to Congress. Schiff's lies carried far more potential consequence than Clinton lying about sex.

In the future we cannot continue to accept lies being told to us by politicians or media personalities.

posted on May, 11 2020 @ 08:15 AM
link   
Durham moving ‘full-throttle’ on Russia probe review, top federal prosecutors involved: sources

www.foxnews.com...

I was right. Jensen, after wrapping up the Flynn investigation, is partnering with Durham.

Do we think the Coup Conspirators (Clapper, Brennan, Comey, Strzok & DOJ Concubine) feel better or worse this morning?

posted on May, 11 2020 @ 08:38 AM
link   
So I just saw a rumor on Twitter that the Ghidra tool released by the NSA and championed by Q allows you to “move the redactions” on all the recently released documents. Anybody here at all familiar with this tool yet? That would be incredible....perhaps that’s the reason Q keeps calling our attention to this obscure tool?

posted on May, 11 2020 @ 08:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: onehuman
a reply to: pheonix358

So Im curious then. If you are trying to read someones mind or send them a thought or say using ESP for something, would that all fall under their ownership or be considered using their airwaves? If they have this control over the airwaves, does this mean they have the right to try and read or influence our minds using said airwaves?

You have to go back a step and ask what are they sending.

Are they sending safety messages about electricity as one example, that would be a community service.

Are they sending subliminal or some other version of mind control at the behest of people that wish to destroy the US of A, that would be TREASON.

Do they have the right, only if We The People allow it.

P

top topics

<< 184  185  186    188  189  190 >>

join