It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -7W3N7Y sIx-

page: 107
<< 104  105  106    108  109  110 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 4 2020 @ 05:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: PilSungMtnMan

If this is true, I hope dr. Fauci is under investigation!

onenewsnow.com...#

Hitler, Isis, and Al Qaeda, all rolled into one.

This is a good example of the timeline showing when Fauci knew of the potential treatment, and when he acted. To me it’s clear. Fauci Failed.

More proper died on Fauci’s ventilators than from other treatments options.

posted on May, 4 2020 @ 05:16 PM
link   
a reply to: Observationalist

Since Q posted this information about dr. Fauci, it's clear that President Trump also knows. He must take action against dr. Fauci ASAP to reduce his liability as much as possible.

posted on May, 4 2020 @ 05:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: Observationalist

onenewsnow.com...#

This is a good example of the timeline showing when Fauci knew of the potential treatment, and when he acted. To me it’s clear. Fauci Failed.

The ventilators is what I don't understand. All of this fuss about them and doctors are hesitant to use as the mortaliry rate of those on ventilators skyrockets. Is there something with these ventilators that we're missing? Why such a fight over them? Why the rush for tens of thousands in production?

posted on May, 4 2020 @ 05:19 PM
link   

a reply to: Observationalist

Since Q posted this information about dr. Fauci, it's clear that President Trump also knows. He must take action against dr. Fauci ASAP to reduce his liability as much as possible.

A little further down the road. Need to get more states open and headed firmly toward recovery. Then scalps can be had. If Fauci and Scarf were the voices in Trump’s ear to shut it down. They have to justify it to the Senate. There had better not be an email chain pointing toward conspiring to make POTUS look bad.

posted on May, 4 2020 @ 05:21 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

You mean the law office that Eric Holder is now a partner at was not being upfront in defending General Flynn

posted on May, 4 2020 @ 05:24 PM
link   
a reply to: imthegoat

We (as a nation) have to trust our own eyes and ears more than the media.

I know more people who claim to have been abducted by aliens than I do people who contracted CV. Much less anyone that died. I know more professional athletes than people who caught CV. I know more people who have been hit by lightning... and so on.

It was a real virus. It’s threat to the population was the false flag. When 90% of the “at risk” people are not part of the workforce; why close the economy.

Trump was coerced into using a bear trap to catch a mouse.

posted on May, 4 2020 @ 05:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: imthegoat

originally posted by: Observationalist

onenewsnow.com...#

The ventilators is what I don't understand. All of this fuss about them and doctors are hesitant to use as the mortaliry rate of those on ventilators skyrockets. Is there something with these ventilators that we're missing? Why such a fight over them? Why the rush for tens of thousands in production?

I remember Trump saying that they said I could do Ventilators or something like that as if the left was trying to trap him by putting an impossible task of getting ventilators for everyone who needed them. Trump called them on it and produced. They were hoping to use Trumps inability to deliver as a point of failure on his part. But he did what they asked for and now all they can do is say is Trump said inject disinfectant. And post bad stories about Chloroquine.

Kinda of a boomerang.

posted on May, 4 2020 @ 05:32 PM
link   

I believe I could be wrong but because CV-19 presents like pneumonia and fluid on the lungs when the breathing becomes labored and hard. Pneumonia the go to at this point is to intubate because the lungs can’t handle the stress of actually inflating and deflating. But with CV-19 it’s like as the lungs can still function inflate and deflate but the actual problem is they can absorb the oxygen into the alveoli then into the red blood cells. A ventilator not only does t help but actually does damage to the lungs when a patient has CV-19. I remember reading this somewhere but I can’t find a link though sorry if I’m way off with this.
edit on 4-5-2020 by Brit-Tex because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 4 2020 @ 05:53 PM
link   

Pasteur leaves a window open and in pops Penicillin, Ruskies tried such and 3 Doctors popped out ?? Wow, talk about 'Things ain't what they used to be'.

posted on May, 4 2020 @ 05:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: EndtheMadnessNow

@SidneyPowell1 thread

Those are his documents, he's entitled to every last one - no matter the cost. If the cost is so damn high, maybe they need better record keeping.

In this case Hiding Docs = Conspiracy until proven otherwise. grrrrr.

posted on May, 4 2020 @ 05:58 PM
link   
a reply to: Trillium

Mine is on the 6th of May, so, "Have a Happier than Happy Birthday Trillium", plus stacks of possible fun.

posted on May, 4 2020 @ 06:00 PM
link   
This is interesting...

posted on May, 4 2020 @ 06:01 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

Things do sometimes get lost or misfiled, but this is ridiculous. Everything generated for his case from notes while mtg, to documents received from the prosecution or from Flynn should be in paper files with his name on them. And I'd be stunned if they weren't scanned and catalogued also in a large firm like that. That's insane that they are still finding things and admitting more may be "lost".
edit on 4-5-2020 by RadioRobert because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 4 2020 @ 06:09 PM
link   
Q4105

May 4 2020 17:15:22 (EST) NEW
DARPA | FB | TWITTER | GOOG
[D] coord & dev of [AI] tool in attempt to counter (your) reach [now public - see prev drop] demonstrates (your) collective influence.
Think MSM daily attacks [losing ground].
You are winning the information warfare campaign.
Support will always be provided [undisclosed methods].
Q

@DefeatDisinfo IS Disinfo.
edit on 4-5-2020 by EndtheMadnessNow because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 4 2020 @ 06:21 PM
link   

Well that's a little reassuring.
I presume if "they" had to resort to using a DARPA project in order to fight back, things must be getting down to the wire.
It seems Q, IMO, is just a catalyst to awaken enough minds to the hidden truths enough to reach a critical mass; in order to set off a paradigm shift globally, in which the people will supposedly revolt and seize back the power from the hands of it's current controllers.
People, myself included at times, expect direct action, tangible results even, on account of Q.
When the whole time, maybe it's meant to stoke the fire of angst and frustration until we can't take it anymore and act ourselves.
I don't know, just a thought.

edit on 19Mon, 04 May 2020 19:03:21 -0500pmvAmerica/ChicagoMondayb20205America/Chicago by Gravelbone because: Typo

posted on May, 4 2020 @ 06:23 PM
link   
Top House Republicans announce probe into Chinese efforts to infiltrate U.S. colleges

Today, the top Republicans from seven different House committees — led by Oversight Ranking Member Jim Jordan (R-OH) — sent a letter to Secretary of Education Betsy DeVos asking for information about the Chinese Communist Party’s investment in American colleges and universities to further its strategic and propaganda goals.

Ranking Member Jim Jordan: “We cannot allow a dangerous communist regime to buy access to our institutions of higher education, plain and simple. The Chinese Communist Party’s coverup of the early outbreak of the coronavirus immeasurably worsened this disease’s impact on the United States and the world. We owe it to the American people to hold China accountable and to prevent them from doing further harm to our country.”

NOW. DO. MEDIA.

posted on May, 4 2020 @ 06:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: Brit-Tex

I believe I could be wrong but because CV-19 presents like pneumonia and fluid on the lungs when the breathing becomes labored and hard. Pneumonia the go to at this point is to intubate because the lungs can’t handle the stress of actually inflating and deflating. But with CV-19 it’s like as the lungs can still function inflate and deflate but the actual problem is they can absorb the oxygen into the alveoli then into the red blood cells. A ventilator not only does t help but actually does damage to the lungs when a patient has CV-19. I remember reading this somewhere but I can’t find a link though sorry if I’m way off with this.

Yeah, that's exactly what I'm talking about. Ventilators are killing people at a higher rate vs non ventilated. NY mortality rate on ventilator was mid-upper 80% I believe.

We know they're not working, and in most cases make the disease worse. Why are they still such a hot topic for the liberals? Why secret trades, trying to ship in Chinese made illegally, selling them for profit etc?

Are the ventilators a "hot commodity" for other reasons? I don't know. Just throwing out ideas behind my lack of understanding the expanding need for them when they're not working.

posted on May, 4 2020 @ 06:36 PM
link   
a reply to: Gravelbone

You're not wrong in that line of thinking, imo.
DERPA powers... if you haven't already, read the article link in Q4096.

posted on May, 4 2020 @ 06:49 PM
link   
a reply to: queenofswords

Hillary Clinton "Thank you, goodnight, and may the force be with you"
•Dec 19, 2015

Can be seen and heard on youtube.....

posted on May, 4 2020 @ 06:49 PM
link   

old Templar/Freemason symbols

Really? Which ones? I don't see any Masonic symbols there at all. I would gladly agree with you if I did. I do see some runes though.

new topics

top topics

<< 104  105  106    108  109  110 >>

join