It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Corona Virus Updates Part 6

page: 43
<< 40  41  42    44  45  46 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 20 2020 @ 03:19 PM
link   
a reply to: Arbitrageur

Your right breathing Ozone is not a good idea but that's not how it is recommended to get into your blood stream.

Ozone Protocols: A Review of Ozone Therapy Applications explains it all
but a short list of the methods explained is

Rectal Insufflation: Two Methods
Ozone Sauna
Auricular Insufflations:
Vaginal Insufflation:
Body Suit
or even Ozonated Olive Oil

posted on Apr, 20 2020 @ 03:35 PM
link   
Im wiping down some things but if i get a big ish shop in then i take it all out on the kitchen floor, spray dettol on it all, leave to sit and then wipe down where possible. But it is time consuming...
a reply to: McGinty

posted on Apr, 20 2020 @ 03:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: puzzled2
a reply to: Arbitrageur

Your right breathing Ozone is not a good idea but that's not how it is recommended to get into your blood stream.

Ozone Protocols: A Review of Ozone Therapy Applications explains it all
but a short list of the methods explained is

Rectal Insufflation: Two Methods
Ozone Sauna
Auricular Insufflations:
Vaginal Insufflation:
Body Suit
or even Ozonated Olive Oil
I wouldn't trust anything on that website. I would want to see some controlled studies.

posted on Apr, 20 2020 @ 04:00 PM
link   
Yeah i'm thinking along these lines too, the whole thing is so confusing.
Was just reading this thread - many NHS staff on here say their hospitals are so quiet. Eerily quiet.
Every single thing - cancer, blood test, scans, x rays, physio was cancelled to make way for Covid everywhere.
But this is the thing, there are hardly any Covid patients coming in. Our service 111 makes it hard to get an ambulance out to a suspected case unless they are practically dying, so there are very few people in hospital.
More people I think will die of other things - not getting a scan and dying of cancer or whatever, rather than this.
It's making me think why is the entire economy shut down if the hospitals are so empty and quiet.
The ICU wards in some places are busy, but they are always busy - and now we have the field hospitals to take the pressure off...but there is no pressure apparently...
Very odd
a reply to: DankyDSmythe

posted on Apr, 20 2020 @ 04:12 PM
link   
a reply to: cirrus12

My husband read something that reported people dying of cardiac events at home because they didn't want to go to the ER, FWIW. I don't have the link.

posted on Apr, 20 2020 @ 04:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: cirrus12
It's making me think why is the entire economy shut down if the hospitals are so empty and quiet.
The ICU wards in some places are busy, but they are always busy - and now we have the field hospitals to take the pressure off...but there is no pressure apparently...
Very odd

Be cautious in applying local data to a larger problem.

We haven't had any deaths from car crashes in my neighborhood in over 50 years. In fact, the number of people dying in suburban car crashes in all of the Dallas area is pretty small.

This should not be taken to mean that car crash deaths in Texas are practically nonexistant.

So the same thing... yes, there's hospitals with few or no patients. This does not mean there's not a critical national situation. New York City's hospitals are stressed to the max... but this doesn't mean that every single hospital is.

Look at the big picture. Areas with few cases can help support areas that are suffering (taking patients, sending supplies, sending help, etc.)

posted on Apr, 20 2020 @ 04:34 PM
link   
so a method to monitor if travellers - infected people stay in quarantine

Canadian company behind technology to monitor people quarantining in Hong Kong

Disposable wrist bracelets but how long are they going to be disposable?

Wasn't there a thread on a GPS record of all front doors in the usa being done awhile ago?

Look up address - ping - house , flat apartment you're dropped directly there and home imprisoned for 14 days.

Hey, should help with overcrowding in jails.

posted on Apr, 20 2020 @ 04:51 PM
link   
Guardian Article : " WHO warns that few have developed antibodies to Covid-19 " dated Mon 20 Apr 2020 22.28 BST

Only a tiny proportion of the global population – maybe as few as 2% or 3% – appear to have antibodies in the blood showing they have been infected with Covid-19, according to the World Health Organization, a finding that bodes ill for hopes that herd immunity will ease the exit from lockdown.

“Easing restrictions is not the end of the epidemic in any country,” said WHO director-general Dr Tedros Adhanom Ghebreyesus at a media briefing in Geneva on Monday. “So-called lockdowns can help to take the heat out of a country’s epidemic.”

But serological testing to find out how large a proportion of the population have had the infection and developed antibodies to it – which it is hoped will mean they have some level of immunity – suggests that the numbers are low.

Dr Maria Van Kerkhove, an American infectious diseases expert who is the WHO’s technical lead on Covid-19, said they had thought the number of asymptomatic people would be higher, but she stressed it was still too early to be sure. “Initially, we see a lower proportion of people with antibodies than we were expecting,” she said. “A lower number of people are infected.”

The hope will be that people who have had Covid-19 will be able to resume their lives. But Van Kerkhove last week said that even if tests showed a person had antibodies, it did not prove that they were immune.

“There are a lot of countries that are suggesting using rapid diagnostic serological tests to be able to capture what they think will be a measure of immunity,” she said. “Right now, we have no evidence that the use of a serological test can show that an individual has immunity or is protected from reinfection.”

edit : Looks a lot like something I posted a day or so ago, but the date states today...so here it is (again?)

edit on 20-4-2020 by MonkeyBalls2 because: added edit

posted on Apr, 20 2020 @ 05:24 PM
link   
Novartis to open hydroxychlor oquine trials in the US

FULL TITLE:
Novartis to sponsor large clinical trial of hydroxychloroquine in hospitalized COVID-19 patients

Novartis has reached an agreement with the US Food and Drug Administration (FDA) to proceed with a Phase III clinical trial with approximately 440 patients to evaluate the use of hydroxychloroquine for the treatment of hospitalized patients with COVID-19 disease. The clinical trial drug supply will be provided by Sandoz, the generics and biosimilars division of Novartis.

The large trial sponsored by Novartis will be conducted at more than a dozen sites in the United States. Novartis plans to begin enrollment for this study within the next few weeks and is committed to reporting results as soon as possible.

discussion: A Phase III clinical trial is where they've checked the drug in labs and in live animal models and now they want humans for a formal study.

Novartis is not the only one doing a Phase III clinical trial in May.. Ultomiris is also moving to clinical trials in May Alixion is doing a clinical trial of Ultomiris ...and others are doing the same.

posted on Apr, 20 2020 @ 05:57 PM
link   
Numbers from around the world are finally starting to be posted via BNOnews for April 20th.

Spain - Pop: 44.6 M
200,210 Positive tests…….. or 1 out of 233 Spaniards
10.60% Deaths

Italy - Pop: 60.4 M
181.228 Positive tests….. or 1 out of 334 Italians
13.30 % Deaths

France – Pop: 67.0 M
155,383 Positive tests….. or 1 out of 431 French
12.89 % Deaths

UK – Pop: 66.6 M
124,743 Positive tests….. or 1 out of 534 UKers
13.23 % Deaths

Sweden – Pop: 10.2 M
14,777 Positive tests….. or 1 out of 692 Swedes
10.69 % Deaths

Denmark – Pop: 5.8 M
7,700 Positive tests….. or 1 out of 753 Danes
4.72 % Deaths

US - Pop: 330 M
778,640 Positive tests.... or 1 out of 424 Americans
5.32% Deaths

US death rates (2017):
1. Heart Disease …………….…………647,457 annual or 1,773 daily average
2. Cancer ……………………..……….….599,108 annual or 1,641 daily average
3. Accidents (unintentional injuries): 169,936 annual or 465 daily average
8. Influenza and Pneumonia …………55,562 annual or 152 daily average
10. Intentional self-harm (suicide):..47,173 annual or 129 daily average

COVID-19 ………………………………………. 41,444(51 Day) or 812 daily average

*** SURPASSED *****

X. Auto accidents ………………….………37,461 annual or 102 daily average
X. H1N1 2009 ESTIMATED (8,868 – 18,638) for 1 year or 24 – 50 daily average

posted on Apr, 20 2020 @ 06:43 PM
link   
Numbers Update for USA, and Elsewhere :

www.worldometers.info...
bnonews.com...

posted on Apr, 20 2020 @ 06:45 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 20 2020 @ 06:47 PM
link   
Financial Times Graphs by John Burn-Murdoch (More at the link) :

(For info, the site went down (for me at least) for a few minutes at exactly 23:30 GMT)

posted on Apr, 20 2020 @ 08:26 PM
link   
A chicken pox-like rash may be a new symptom of COVID=19.

Multiple reports
www.connexionfrance.com...

posted on Apr, 20 2020 @ 08:28 PM
link   
2 confirmed and 3 probable cases in Aotearoa/New Zealand today, plus one new death, again an over 70yr old in a rest home, bring total to 13 dead.

posted on Apr, 20 2020 @ 08:42 PM
link   
Not sure if these have been posted yet -- but quite a lot of evidence indicating that the Stanford study which concluded as much as 50-85 times as many infections as known cases -- is completely flawed.

Peer Review of “COVID-19 Antibody Seroprevalence in Santa Clara County, California”

Concerns with that Stanford study of coronavirus prevalence

Chris Martenson did a pretty good breakdown of it as well:

edit on 20/4/20 by Navieko because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 20 2020 @ 09:13 PM
link   
a reply to: Navieko

Its Practical Darwinism at work with a bit of "Are you feeling lucky today" A mate just went into hospital for an unrelated condition caught the virus and died. So its real enough leaving everyone devastated for his loss. So its hitting home. Its real enough.

posted on Apr, 20 2020 @ 09:22 PM
link   
TN is the same way. Opening the first.

originally posted by: drussell41
I'm confused. I'm in Ohio, and supposedly we're reopening May 1.

posted on Apr, 20 2020 @ 09:31 PM
link   
Does anyone know why the US just seems to not be able to get enough tests?

I know about the early blunders, the US not taking the WHO test, that the CDC's first test didn't work.

I can't get anything not even from googling it since it shows you only early March info.

Are they too expensive, hard to make, hard to produce, what?

posted on Apr, 20 2020 @ 09:37 PM
link   
a reply to: Agit8dChop

Kim Jong Un might be out the game with Covid 19, or caught the virus whilst in the hospital with heart problems.

Scuttlebutt on Twitter has him pegged as braindead.
edit on 20-4-2020 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 40  41  42    44  45  46 >>

join