It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Corona Virus Updates Part 6

page: 142
<< 139  140  141    143  144  145 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 18 2020 @ 11:20 PM
link   
Interesting info on NZ ruling out frozen food , freight burning embers. not announce the genome origin yet.

Also good news with studies on long term immunity - Wild or vaccine - -

posted on Aug, 19 2020 @ 05:53 AM
link   
Why are US states that hit around 1.6% of population in total cases start immediately showing signs of heard immunity like suppression of spread? It's happening everywhere that hits that threshold either early like New York and the rest of the early hit states or recently like Arizona and Florida.

Test it yourself, find state population multiply by .016. Go to covidtracking.com find that state toggle the Per 1million button so you can compare states with different populations. Scroll below the graphs find the day that state got the .016 of population in cases. Scroll back up to the graphs, mouse over the day you found in the data on the new cases graph. Look at the 7DMA after that date. To see it on the early states you'll probably have to toggle full range of dates, but the recent ones show fine on the past 90. This works on every state that hits somewhere from 1.2-2% of population in total cases, regardless of what type of mitigation policies that state has. The CDC itself has estimated that there are 10xs as many asymptomatic and mild cases that don't get tested. You should not get heard immunity suppression at 20% in population of cases for a disease with an R0 between 2.5 and 3.0 until 66% of people are resistant due to either natural immunity or vaccination. There is no vaccine, is it possible that around 50% of people are immune due to cross immunity from other Corona viruses or some other cross immunity.

Look at the data and the curves yourself. Where is this wrong

posted on Aug, 19 2020 @ 04:45 PM
link   
Numbers Update for Europe, and Elsewhere (No BNO) :

www.worldometers.info...

posted on Aug, 19 2020 @ 10:07 PM
link   

From Ivor

I don't know what to say about this mainstream Spanish news item, I'm kinda speechless. This front-line, clearly expert Spanish doctor reveals the reality around the truly massive media madness going on at the moment. He explains the actual reality, and the interviewer is thrown into confusion...!
Then a studio journalist is brought in to sort him out - but our doc is solid as a rock - and leaves the henchman for dead! UNREAL. (subtitled)

Amazing MSM will see this doctor removed very soon I expect

posted on Aug, 20 2020 @ 11:01 AM
link   
a reply to: puzzled2

OMG. Thank you for posting that video. That is very encouraging news. Was glad to view that!

posted on Aug, 20 2020 @ 12:58 PM
link   
It is still political.
The PA Secretary of Health cut a special deal to let a car show go on for four days with 20,000 people visiting each day, while outdoor venues of other types (like a HS football game) are limited to 250 people.
WPVI

posted on Aug, 20 2020 @ 01:09 PM
link   

I understood a lot of that, glad it was subbed and not dubbed.

(5 Years of Secondary School Spanish, yay)

I/We keep forgetting that its not the number of 'Infected' that are the Major problem, it the 'Death Rate' and maybe, 'Serious/Critical Case' rate, if the country provides that info, and quite a few do.

I'll do a couple of examples of the numbers by 'Deaths per 1M Pop', and 'Serious/Critical'.
Just to see the Numbers by themselves, not to compare Countries or anything, just "What is the Actual Number SHTF Cases and Deaths.
Science.
Back in a mo'

edit on 20-8-2020 by MonkeyBalls2 because: added the italic 'a', changes the outcome of the sentence quite a bit.

posted on Aug, 20 2020 @ 01:19 PM
link   
Here is the Numbers list rated by 'Serious/Critical Cases' :

And by 'Deaths per 1M Pop' :

So the Highest Number of Serious Critical Cases, is 16,000-odd, in the USA, out of 330,000,000 Population.

Highest Number of deaths per 1M Pop, is San Marino, a 'Special case' with its low population, but Belgium, and Peru are just behind, with 860 and 812, per 1M Population.
860/1,000,000 = 0.00086 or .08% if my mind can still do percentages.

Would need to compare to Spanish Flu, etc, will have a look later.

posted on Aug, 20 2020 @ 03:52 PM
link   
"Have Beer, Will Drink."

That said, I'm going to state now, that it will be a miracle if I don't catch it.
Today I got the train at 7.55am instead of 6.55am, and there were a few more people, still able to keep distanced very well, just.
Next week, not sure, the week after with loads of kids ?
Not sure.
More people on the train, more people with it around chin or only mouth, not nose.
Especially on the train home, 1h later than usual.

What we really all need now, is to be tested, without being brain-probed, to see if we've had it already, or maybe still have it. Everyone.
Yes or no.
Once that's done, we'll be in a good position.
As long as the tests are very good, and very reliable.

edit on 20-8-2020 by MonkeyBalls2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 20 2020 @ 04:28 PM
link   
a reply to: Agit8dChop

It's all trash and all lies. Scamdemic is fake

posted on Aug, 20 2020 @ 04:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: Mr Knowledge

It's all trash and all lies. Scamdemic is fake

Apparently not fake enough. You were still able to post.

posted on Aug, 20 2020 @ 04:51 PM
link   

Serious/Critical :

Deaths per 1M Pop :

www.worldometers.info...

posted on Aug, 21 2020 @ 07:32 PM
link   
Debunk this: Pla ndemic: The Full Version

posted on Aug, 21 2020 @ 07:41 PM
link   
Remdesivir Disappoints in COVID-19 Study

So bad news no wonder drug - but

They raised questions about whether some patients get more benefit from remdesivir than others and whether it matters if patients receive remdesivir and steroids together.

It is still possible that remdesivir could improve recovery for millions of patients hospitalized with COVID-19, they added, but more research is needed before that becomes clear.

Isn't this the exact same as using HCQ but at like 1500% cheaper and currently available and safer - Also not a deaths door when you need it.

posted on Aug, 22 2020 @ 11:43 PM
link   
another non mainstream article this time on blocking the ACE2 with micro nutrientsMicronutrient combination inhibits two key steps of coronavirus (SARS-CoV-2) infection: viral binding to ACE2 receptor and its cellular expression

Micronutrient composition
The micronutrient combination used in our experiments was developed at the Dr. Rath Research Institute (San Jose, CA). The test formulation contained: quercetin – 400 mg, cruciferous plant extract – 400 mg, turmeric root extract – 300 mg, green tea extract (80% polyphenols) – 300 mg, and resveratrol – 50 mg.

Seems I already consume most of this
quercetin already take
turmeric root extract already add to nearly all meals or take a pill
green tea - main drink of the evening
cruciferous plant - lots of coleslaw with lunch and greens for evening meal.
resveratrol from fruit and peanuts

How about you?

Based on our study results, a scientifically proven micronutrient-based approach becomes available as an effective – and safe – public health strategy to fight the current pandemic. With a blocking rate of nearly 100%, micronutrients rival the efficacy of any vaccine – yet without any incalculable risks. Moreover, this approach widens the potential health benefits by addressing other critical mechanisms associated with coronavirus infections. These mechanisms include a significant decrease in the availability of viral ‘anchors’ (ACE2) on the surface of human cells and essential support for immune system function.

A micronutrient-based approach also allows the people at large to actively participate in the prevention of coronavirus infections – beyond wearing masks, social distancing, and other defensive measures.

posted on Aug, 23 2020 @ 12:47 AM
link   
Increased Risk of Noninfluenza Respiratory Virus Infections Associated With Receipt of Inactivated Influenza VaccineIn a double-blind randomized controlled trial, we randomly allocated children aged 6–15 years to receive 2008–2009 seasonal trivalent influenza inactivated vaccine

Apart from the vaccine working on the influenza the interesting factor is

Our results are limited by the small sample size and the small number of confirmed infections. Despite this limitation, we were able to observe a statistically significant increased risk of confirmed noninfluenza respiratory virus infection among TIV recipients (Table 3)

As we are repeatedly told Coronavirus are not the flu.
So do we take the flu vaccine and get the coronavirus or get the flu but not the coronavirus ??

The phenomenon of virus interference has been well known in virology for >60 years

So ask your doctor for their views on the findings before taking the shot.

Stay safe an alert.

posted on Aug, 23 2020 @ 04:58 AM
link   
Lots of very interesting information in your posts. Thanks for taking the time to find it, post it and add your thoughts.

edit on 23-8-2020 by McGinty because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 23 2020 @ 05:32 PM
link   

www.worldometers.info...

France's Infected Numbers going up, but not Deaths yet :

(Clean forgot to post Friday, and fell asleep in front of TV yesterday.).

posted on Aug, 24 2020 @ 04:25 PM
link   
OK, so a couple of Caps from Nextstrain.org, again :

The simple "5 Strain" Picture.

and the "9 Strain" Picture :

Note that for the 20A/18877T the last trace was Australia, and before that was Saudi Arabia, Latvia, the USA and Australia.
Spread much ?

Clade 20A latsest hit is in Hong Kong, Before that, USA twice, Hong Kong, and Australia.

20A/20268G, Latest Hit USA, before that, USA, Switzerland twice, and Ecuador a little behind them.

nextstrain.org...

I'm not against vaccines, but one, five, or nine, or more needed ?

It might just join the Flu, and cold club, and become the third way we can die (in this club), though not limited to winter or such this one.

It does seem to be infecting more people, but with much less severity, so far.
They are young people mostly though, so that could be a big factor.
Only time will tell..

posted on Aug, 24 2020 @ 04:55 PM
link   

And listed by 'New Deaths' (Deaths more important than Infections) :

Update :
So, New week, 2x to 3x more people on the train, getting very crampt due to the new rules.
But, still manageable, just. (One seat space at least between people)
What it will be like next week, 'chosen deity' knows.

I did see some people change seats, or just get up and leave for elsewhere out of sight, when someone came and sat near them.
Once or twice though, today. More people.

Work has told people to take at least 3 days working at home per week. (not me).
Paris isn't good right now for Numbers, and the Public Transport is gong to be overwhelmed when the kids get back to school...

(I thought of "Children of the Corn" when I was at work. Like the kids were gonna kill us all 'oldies' off with this crap, and not know what to do next, hence the cornfields...or something like that)

(Stephen King short stories helped teach me to read)
edit on 24-8-2020 by MonkeyBalls2 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 139  140  141    143  144  145 >>

join