It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Corona Virus Updates Part 6

page: 141
<< 138  139  140    142  143  144 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 10 2020 @ 04:33 PM
link   
Numbers Update for Europe, and Elsewhere (No BNO) :

www.worldometers.info...

posted on Aug, 11 2020 @ 03:39 PM
link   

www.worldometers.info...

OK, so South Korea was my latest "safe bet" since the others dropped off the list, but SK is looking to drop off the list too, and I don't have a replacement. Yet.

Lots of numbers going up.
Lots of people at work still talking in the Coffee area, without masks.
Quite a few people wearing the masks over the mouth, but not the nose.
Some people on the chin.

Rave still going on in the National Park in the "Lorreze".
With any luck, the asswipes will kill themselves off...

It finally rained, a lot, and its dropped to 26°C.

Sleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeep. Need Sleeeeeeep.

That's why it's posted earlier than usual, that and beer.

posted on Aug, 11 2020 @ 04:01 PM
link   
a reply to: asdfas

New Zealand is back on lockdown , Auckland is at level three and the rest of the country at level two as their has been community transmission in Auckland, this will last until Friday to find out the extent of the problem.

posted on Aug, 12 2020 @ 04:35 AM
link   
a reply to: anonentity

Just one family cluster and they’ve locked down the city... This decisiveness is why they’re leading the world in Covid management. Good on them!

I just wish other nations were wise enough and honest enough to put consumerism on hold so decisively and they’d suffer shorter pauses with far less death.

I guess their refusal to do this speaks of a deep contempt for their own citizens and NZs quick action speaks of a deep respect and foresight.

posted on Aug, 12 2020 @ 07:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: MonkeyBalls2
a reply to: McGinty

As you say, they don't know if they're infected, neither do we.
Back to the old adage of just supposing 'everyone' potentially has it, and act accordingly.
If you're worried about someone, try and move away, the last thing you want is them ranting in your face.

There will always be some people who refuse, or who have a medical condition.
I saw quite a few people with masks on the train, but not covering the nose.

Anyway, not even mid-way through August yet.
Still very hot here, like it is in the south of the UK, just a few extra degrees more though lol

Also a huge Rave in the central France area (Cevennes iirc), with about 4000 vehicles...

I'd be more worried about 'Ebola' arriving here than some guy with covid-19 TBH.

posted on Aug, 12 2020 @ 03:03 PM
link   
New Clinical trails for a drug boosting the immune system and natural killer cells.

Multiple topics of discussion and comparisons to other trials - Recovery in hospital in 3-4 days instead of 11+.

Also will not become moot with mutating virus like vaccines.

posted on Aug, 13 2020 @ 03:54 PM
link   

www.worldometers.info...

Big Storm yesterday evening, dropped temps nicely, was fast asleep by 10pm

Yay.

posted on Aug, 13 2020 @ 04:38 PM
link   
Just wondering why France has so many "Active Cases"....(and some others for data)

edit : Belgium is about the same graph shape though...

www.worldometers.info...

edit on 13-8-2020 by MonkeyBalls2 because: added stuff

posted on Aug, 14 2020 @ 07:24 AM
link   
a reply to: MonkeyBalls2

I've noticed that too. I'm guessing not every country had the system in place to clear the "resolved" cases, or perhaps they define a "recovered" patient differently. To me, it seems like in order to put people in the "recovered" column, you would have to keep track of the patient and have them return for a followup series of negative tests. If they test negative and are still alive, they have recovered. You could easily make the case that if they are still suffering the after effects of having the disease, they haven't actually "recovered" Just guessing.

posted on Aug, 14 2020 @ 11:14 AM
link   
a reply to: asdfas

To me, it looks like we only managed to stay equal with the new cases and the recovered cases, since April.
Its not exactly what we were being told, even though the information was available to us (you have to look, to see...)
Now, its going up because there are now more new cases than people recovering.

They are now saying on the radio that Ile-de-france and Bouches-du-Rhone (basically Marseille) are hotspots where the Virus is "circulating freely among the population".

More and more people are wearing the Masks on their chin, or just over the mouth, and not the nose.

I can understand its uncomfortable, I was wearing a 4 layer mask in 36°C heat, on a train with no aircon.
I'd rather sweat, and be uncomfortable, than catch a disease (potentially deadly, at that).

We'll see where we're at by end of August.
Things have changed quite a bit in the last two weeks already...

posted on Aug, 14 2020 @ 05:27 PM
link   

www.worldometers.info...

posted on Aug, 15 2020 @ 05:09 PM
link   

www.worldometers.info...

posted on Aug, 16 2020 @ 12:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: tennisdawg
So... I finally caught Covid-19 this week. This was an eventuality that I had come to terms with back in March. My symptoms were quite bizarre, but not unheard of. I had what looked and felt like frostbite on my left foot. The toes turned purple, and blisters started popping up all over my foot. Basically, classic "covid toes". My body temperature switched to a HYPOthermic state with an average temp the last week of 94.5 F.

I am isolating at home, but if my temp gets below 93 F, I will likely go to the hospital. Just giving you guys an update. I hope you all are doing well, even the trolls.

tennisdawg

I have to admit that I am quite surprised to read this. I thought you, out of everyone else, had bugged out into a protected and well secluded area to stay isolated from any possible infection. Especially since earlier posts you made seemed to imply that you knew much about than most other people. And what you posted seemed to imply that avoiding this, if possible, would be wise to do. Any ideas on how you caught it?

As for the "covid toes" thing, was that the first clue you had contracted the virus? And did your medical regimen help relieve the symptoms?

Hope you recover fully and completely. But didn't you say this was designed to go through everyone at least three times? Do you have any plans in place to avoid the later waves? And any insight on what catching those second, third, and maybe more waves are going to have in store for you?

This "covid toes" thing puzzles me. I hear so many people claiming that this CCP Virus is no worse than the typical cold or virus we have always been dealing with. But has anyone who has every had a cold (which I believe is based on the coronavirus family of viruses) EVER had anything similar to this "covid toes" symptom? I know I have had my fair share of cold and flu bouts over my lifetime, and I sure have never had any such thing. But maybe I have just been lucky.

posted on Aug, 16 2020 @ 12:14 AM
link   
a reply to: Rich Z

(which I believe is based on the coronavirus family of viruses)

Some, but to a greater degree, rhinoviruses.

posted on Aug, 16 2020 @ 04:47 PM
link   

www.worldometers.info...

3K+ for France, again, yay...
edit on 16-8-2020 by MonkeyBalls2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 16 2020 @ 04:48 PM
link   
a reply to: Phage

It's about ~15% for the Coronavirus Strains.

edit on 16-8-2020 by MonkeyBalls2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 17 2020 @ 02:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: Phage
a reply to: Rich Z

(which I believe is based on the coronavirus family of viruses)

Some, but to a greater degree, rhinoviruses.

Sigh.....

So, anything like "covid toes" symptoms from rhinoviruses?

posted on Aug, 17 2020 @ 04:57 PM
link   
Numbers Update, for Europe, and Elsewhere (No BNO) :

www.worldometers.info...

Quite a few people more at work today.
Not following the guidelines.
FFS.
Every day, for the last 2 weeks (This is the 3rd week) at least once a day, I have seen people gathering without masks in inclosed areas drinking coffee and chatting.

OK, this is a bit on the 'simple' side of editing, but get's the point across (Spanish Flu Doc made before Covid) :

Also, I'll have to get Ma to send me the Pic of a cutting from a newspaper of the time that indicated 'Masks' and 'No Handshakes' etc...

posted on Aug, 17 2020 @ 10:48 PM
link   

Welcome to the First Episode of Gigaohm News: High Resistance Low Noise Biological Information Stream, folks! (Skip intro rant goto 17:51)

JC has some interesting research where since 2002 they have been able to build an RNA virus from scratch and since 2014 being able to see text of now extinct virus and recreating it from scratch.

The 1st man made virus created was a mouse Coronavirus -Structure of mouse coronavirus spike protein complexed with receptor reveals mechanism for viral entry which is the only coronavirus with the n-terminal spike like covid-19.

Evidence of virus manipulation for many many years in many different papers.

Note - if you don't watch, please don't comment on it - thank you.

posted on Aug, 18 2020 @ 04:40 PM
link   

www.worldometers.info...

And Johns Hopkins Dashboard, without the borders (Had to reboot at work, lost this link) :

edit on 18-8-2020 by MonkeyBalls2 because: linky

top topics

<< 138  139  140    142  143  144 >>

join