It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -XXV-

page: 94
<< 91  92  93    95  96  97 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 29 2020 @ 06:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: FlyingFox
PotUS just let us know that, "it (CV) is horrible when it hits the right person".

I heard that..while trying to imagine Joe Biden (or any other President) taking endless questions, every day for weeks, as President Trump has done.

posted on Mar, 29 2020 @ 06:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: crankyoldman

originally posted by: NoConspiracy
a reply to: Malevolous

Maybe...

@Jack shall we play a game?

NC

I assume they are doing it, but @jack is doing random folks to cover or connect erroneously? Does color matter?

Don't yet know but Shakira has a golden Q.

twitter.com...

ETA: Possible explanation - twitter.com...

edit on 29-3-2020 by EndtheMadnessNow because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 29 2020 @ 06:40 PM
link   

All Quiet at the Javits Center ...?

twitter.com...

President Trump said (during today's briefing) that he wanted to visit the grand opening tomorrow, to thank everyone there, but "They" wouldn't let him come. I wonder who "they" are?

posted on Mar, 29 2020 @ 06:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: Malevolous

originally posted by: EndtheMadnessNow
Why are all these celebrities uploading blank cover photos?

Jay Z
Adam Levine
Samuel L Jackson
Rihanna
Kim Kardashian
Tom Hanks
Amanda Bynes
Kanye West
Harvey Weinstein
Dave Chappelle
Andy Samberg
Kyle Mooney
Beck Bennett
Jonah Hill
Mike Judge
Michel Gondry
John Solomon

twitter.com...

This caught my eye on Twitter, too. I saw a theory that the color of the banner might be an unspoken vote stance.

Maybe

Patriots are in control of twitter

Twitter is now marking these ppl as indicted? Captured?

Just thinkin

posted on Mar, 29 2020 @ 07:00 PM
link   
I am a great friend and admirer of the Queen & the United Kingdom. It was reported that Harry and Meghan, who left the Kingdom, would reside permanently in Canada. Now they have left Canada for the U.S. however, the U.S. will not pay for their security protection. They must pay!— Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) March 29, 2020

Twitter

edit on 29-3-2020 by CanadianMason because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 29 2020 @ 07:05 PM
link   
Over the top 😂

In an effort to help feed Albuquerque families, Bubba’s 33 gave away 33 free 🍕 to the first 33 cars curbside today at 3:33 p.m. Saturday afternoon.

krQe news

posted on Mar, 29 2020 @ 07:07 PM
link   
DJT Tweet

Will Harry and Meghan get US-taxpayer funded Secret Service protection in LA?

Q#620
Q
!UW.yye1fxo
26 Jan 2018 - 11:48:10 PM

"Shelter" Separate sentence "They must pay."

Wherever they end up, the entire neighborhood will hate the hell out of them. They're best off in some high rise condo DT.

posted on Mar, 29 2020 @ 07:07 PM
link   
a reply to: PurpleFox

But...John Solomon?? I don't think so.

posted on Mar, 29 2020 @ 07:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: NopolleyAnNa

Guess what the answer is ....

why these other geniuses missed it IDK?

posted on Mar, 29 2020 @ 07:17 PM
link   
well no number times ten give you and odd number.

OR not a factor of ten either.

originally posted by: NopolleyAnNa
No it isn't das---- .... yes 23....a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

posted on Mar, 29 2020 @ 07:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: Creep Thumper

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: Trillium

I'm curious as to who is hiding these documents and information that are continuing to drip out, years after the fact? Makes me angry that President Trump and William Barr don't order everything released!

I just keep reminding myself Q said the truth would put 90+% of us in the hospital.

I assume he means the booby hatch.

If it is about the TRUTH doing that it must be a bad truth like Vampires aren't just real, they are running the world.

THAT would do it.

posted on Mar, 29 2020 @ 07:19 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

Well this is interesting re T- countdown from link in Q2679 from my Chess Moves decode on Q3908 here... GEORGE tweet:

Film date: 03/29/20 | GEORGE.NEWS...

Sailors prepare to admit the first patient aboard the hospital ship USNS Mercy (T-AH 19) March 29.

T-AH = T-1+8 = T-9

Looks like my observation that we are at T-9 minutes (and holding?) was correct.
edit on 29-3-2020 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 29 2020 @ 07:33 PM
link   
a reply to: CanadianMason

Harry is thinking with his you-know-what. Pathetic.

I'm glad Trump immediately told him the US taxpayer would not be covering his security.

Sorry, Rel. The boy's got to come to his senses the hard way, so to speak.

posted on Mar, 29 2020 @ 07:35 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

Harry lied. He said this was all about protecting his family. Then he moved to LA.

Another elitist who thinks we're stupid.

posted on Mar, 29 2020 @ 07:37 PM
link   
(We) Are The News

Aggregator of 8kun notables.

posted on Mar, 29 2020 @ 07:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: Justoneman

originally posted by: Creep Thumper

a reply to: Trillium

I'm curious as to who is hiding these documents and information that are continuing to drip out, years after the fact? Makes me angry that President Trump and William Barr don't order everything released!

I just keep reminding myself Q said the truth would put 90+% of us in the hospital.

I assume he means the booby hatch.

If it is about the TRUTH doing that it must be a bad truth like Vampires aren't just real, they are running the world.

THAT would do it.

My feeling is that what would hospitalize the majority of us is the number of people who've been killed to further whatever agenda, and the agenda itself.
edit on 3/29/2020 by Creep Thumper because: F'ING AI KEYBOARD.

posted on Mar, 29 2020 @ 07:39 PM
link   
Well then, how long before we arrest those who refused to even press charges for obvious crimes?

By not pressing charges they are allowing them to walk. That means we the people will have to hold the DOJ accountable for not even attempting to prosecute in the county the crimes were allegedly committed or this will never ever end. Perhaps they wish us to act as vigilante's so they can pull Martial law but now we are in a similar uncharted territory of our founding forefathers.

a reply to: Creep Thumper

Well, attorney Gregg Jarrett on Fox news said about half of the statute of limitations have expired already for prosecuting people involved in Hillary's email server and associated cover up. And every month that passes, a few more expire in specific locations where alleged crimes were committed.

100% have expired when it comes to uranium one.

Democrats keep causing these crisis in order to delay for a reason.

Now it appears that Attorney General William Barr's testimony before Congress has been pushed back indefinitely. It was scheduled for this coming Tuesday March 31st.

posted on Mar, 29 2020 @ 07:39 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 29 2020 @ 07:43 PM
link   

a reply to: FlyingFox

Yeah yeah, dripping into the gravity well of a black hole named "statute of limitations".

Except 160k sealed indictments stop the clock. There's other ways to override statutory limitations as well, like the method that evidence comes to be known.

Also, I suppose proof that someone was improperly shielded from prosecution in an official matter could overcome a statutory challenge.

UCMJ could be different too, as well as laws from foreign countries who don't recognize limitations.

The Big M for MURDER is a big
that's certainly in-play. Statutes for sex crimes have been expanded. Remember, many high crimes are a 6 year statute to begin with.

Not an expert, but if they allege an ongoing criminal conspiracy (aka racketeering) then every act taken in furtherance of the conspiracy is a new "start" date for SOLs.

posted on Mar, 29 2020 @ 07:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: crankyoldman
(We) Are The News

Aggregator of 8kun notables.

That's a good 'clean' one to use. Been using it since late last year.

top topics

<< 91  92  93    95  96  97 >>

join