It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -XXV-

page: 245
<< 242  243  244    246  247  248 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 10 2020 @ 06:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: FlyingFox
I got a Google alert around noon. Someone we know and hate, a VERY bad person died. In the comment section of his obituary I sung the praises of Covid-19. Was that wrong?

Yes, I think so dear FF. Love thy neighbor as thyself! Hate the sin. Rebuke them if they are guilty. Please, don't lose your humanity over their lack of humanity.

posted on Apr, 10 2020 @ 07:13 AM
link   
Not sure what to make of this - it's dated for 4/13/20 .... Is this an article that's ready and waiting to be released? Is this the first indictment that will shock the world?

www.pressreader.com...

Edit: use this link if the last one is broken
www.magzter.com...
edit on 10-4-2020 by Malevolous because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 10 2020 @ 07:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: Malevolous
Not sure what to make of this - it's dated for 4/13/20 .... Is this an article that's ready and waiting to be released? Is this the first indictment that will shock the world?

www.pressreader.com...

I keep getting a message that they are having technical difficulties at the site.
Can you tell us what the news is?

posted on Apr, 10 2020 @ 07:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: butcherguy

originally posted by: Malevolous

www.pressreader.com...

I keep getting a message that they are having technical difficulties at the site.
Can you tell us what the news is?

SHUNNED by his mom, Queen Elizabeth, and his royal kin, disgraced Prince Andrew has been secretly indicted by a federal grand jury probing his late pedophile party pal Jeffrey Epstein and now faces extradition to the U.S., insiders tell GLOBE in an explosive world exclusive.

posted on Apr, 10 2020 @ 07:48 AM
link   
a reply to: butcherguy

It's basically saying how Prince Andrew was secretly indicted and awaiting extradition.

Edit: Oops, too slow lol. Read post above.
edit on 10-4-2020 by Malevolous because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 10 2020 @ 07:58 AM
link   
a reply to: interupt42

Thank you!

posted on Apr, 10 2020 @ 08:16 AM
link   
a reply to: butcherguy

That's odd you can't access that link. I'm still able to stroll right in to it. Anyways, a few of the details includes Randy Andy's ties to Epstein. It goes into detail about Andrew fighting extradition to the U.S. and his lawyer he hired, Claire Montgomery. She was the same lawyer the former dictator of Chile, Augusto Pinochet, used to beat his extradition for international arrest for several human rights violations that he committed. It also talks about how the the disgraced Prince is suicidal and had to have his stomach pumped from sleeping pills. I thought that story was originally fake news. Who knows?

Either way, it's an extremely damning article. I've never really perused that app WordPress before, but from what I see, they have high rating reviews and it's revered as one of the last digital newspaper apps that exists. So, that kind of gives this story a little bit of credence to me. Either way, we will all know soon enough.

edit on 10-4-2020 by BoomGiggle because: (no reason given)

edit on 10-4-2020 by BoomGiggle because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 10 2020 @ 08:17 AM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

Good morning, folks.

Sufi, in regards to your post about the number of drops remaining...

Given the two possibilities you listed, if I had to wager, I'd let the house ride on the idea of the grid being a 64x64 square. If you'll remember, quite awhile back now we were trying to figure out how to plug 64 into the decodes. There are 64 codons in our DNA. I took off running down this tangent when there seemed to be a number of DNA related synchronicities popping up. We were discussing the Tarot, IChing, and genetics.

I had even had the thought that figuring out how to make sense of this would likely lead to the ability to string together multiple drops to form new messages.

I think it goes back to something I read the other day when I was reading up on the noosphere. These numbers seem to be like the source code for this entire planet. And that's why the themes keep repeating themselves in these different systems (tarot, iching, DNA). The arctypes also keep repeating...because they're programmed to -- literally.

Q is reprogramming reality, imo. Or at least trying to. They're gonna follow these same numbers and the same formatting that has been laid out before them. The IChing.

www.ichingmeditations.com...
edit on 10-4-2020 by PioneerFigureSkating because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 10 2020 @ 08:21 AM
link   
a reply to: BoomGiggle

One thing about that article I know to be true is that he did, in fact, hire that lawyer. That made news a couple weeks back and she is, in fact, a lawyer that specializes in extradition protection.

Does this mean he has been secretly indicted? No clue, but it seems odd to hire an extradition lawyer if you're not worried about being indicted and extradited. Maybe Lance can speak to this...

posted on Apr, 10 2020 @ 08:30 AM
link   
a reply to: PioneerFigureSkating

Yeah, when he hired her and refused to cooperate with the Feds investigation, that just screamed "I'm hiding something!"

Either way, the indictment excitement continues.

posted on Apr, 10 2020 @ 08:44 AM
link   
www.pressreader.com... follow the other links on the page

www.pressreader.com... cover shot of April 13th Globe edition

www.pressreader.com... Epstein test tube baby?

posted on Apr, 10 2020 @ 09:03 AM
link   
a reply to: CraigMon

The last link, with the test tube baby, is dated 4/20/20... WTF??

posted on Apr, 10 2020 @ 09:03 AM
link   
And there it is:

"Congress must go back to DEDUCTIBILITY by businesses if Restaurants, Clubs & Entertaiment is expected to flourish (like never before)!"

The N is missing in Entertainment.

P-A-I-N

posted on Apr, 10 2020 @ 09:04 AM
link   

posted on Apr, 10 2020 @ 09:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: CraigMon
www.pressreader.com... follow the other links on the page

www.pressreader.com... cover shot of April 13th Globe edition

www.pressreader.com... Epstein test tube baby?

is that source from the future? on top it says apr 20 2020

im not familiar with pressreader or globe but having the wrong date posted with a to good to be true story doesnt give me much faith on the validity of the indicments

although if what PioneerFigureSkating states about the prince is true in regards to the prince hiring a lawyer that specializes in extradition then i still have a little tinsy hope.
edit on 17430America/ChicagoFri, 10 Apr 2020 09:17:49 -0500000000p3042 by interupt42 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 10 2020 @ 09:20 AM
link   

The Washington Examiner has an article up this morning regarding William Barr's comments last night. I know there doesn't seem to be that many here who doubt people will be prosecuted, but folks may want to read anyways.

Attorney General William Barr shed new light on U.S. Attorney John Durham’s review of the Russia investigation.

He told Fox News host Laura Ingraham that Connecticut's top federal prosecutor is unearthing troubling evidence and vowed prosecutions if laws were broken and a case can be made.

www.washingtonexaminer.com...

posted on Apr, 10 2020 @ 09:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: Justoneman

originally posted by: FlyingFox
I got a Google alert around noon. Someone we know and hate, a VERY bad person died. In the comment section of his obituary I sung the praises of Covid-19. Was that wrong?

Yes, I think so dear FF. Love thy neighbor as thyself! Hate the sin. Rebuke them if they are guilty. Please, don't lose your humanity over their lack of humanity.

Who's the evil person who died?

posted on Apr, 10 2020 @ 09:24 AM
link   
a reply to: interupt42

although if what PioneerFigureSkating states about the prince is true in regards to the prince hiring a lawyer that specializes in extradition then i still have a little tinsy hope

It's absolutely true that he hired that lawyer. That was discussed here back when it happened. This has been weeks ago now. Two or three weeks. She is considered one of the best lawyers in all of England according to the articles that circulated at the time.

Again though, who knows if this means he's actually been indicted. But he is currently paying an extradition lawyer over 1,000 dollars per hour to keep him from being extradited to the US to face FBI questions. That's already been established. Strange for a guy who supposedly ain't got no money of his own. Lol

edit on 10-4-2020 by PioneerFigureSkating because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 10 2020 @ 09:26 AM
link   

Yeah, the guy targeted for falsifying the FISA warrants didn’t do it in a vacuum. If he’s facing big years in prison, he’s flipping. That’s when the bigger fish start flopping out of the water.

Durham found the weak link in the fence. The end game is Brennan. IMO.

posted on Apr, 10 2020 @ 09:32 AM
link   
a reply to: Malevolous

It's a tabloid, not a newspaper. A celebrity rag. As a weekly tabloid, it's not impossible that they upload articles early to a subscription service. Enquirer broke the Monica story when noone else would touch it. But I'm not sure it's more than tabloid speculation or "sourced". I bet a front page with something like that sells well with the kind of people who buy tabloids at the grocery store.

top topics

<< 242  243  244    246  247  248 >>

join