It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -XXV-

page: 244
<< 241  242  243    245  246  247 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 10 2020 @ 12:00 AM
link   

Spirit cooker Marina Abromovic and Lord Rothschild pose for the camera with a backdrop of Thomas Lawrence's, 'Satan Summoning his Legions".

posted on Apr, 10 2020 @ 12:21 AM
link   
Executive Branch Agencies Recommend the FCC Revoke and Terminate China Telecom’s Authorizations to Provide International Telecommunications Services in the United States

“Today, more than ever, the life of the nation and its people runs on our telecommunications networks,” said John C. Demers, Assistant Attorney General for National Security. “The security of our government and professional communications, as well as of our most private data, depends on our use of trusted partners from nations that share our values and our aspirations for humanity. Today’s action is but our next step in ensuring the integrity of America’s telecommunications systems.”

DOJ

posted on Apr, 10 2020 @ 12:36 AM
link   
Q1116

Apr 9 2018 22:59:12 (EST)
Thank you Xi.
Good start.
China/CQ cancel.
Q

Alexa, how long will coronavirus last?

twitter.com...

posted on Apr, 10 2020 @ 12:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: EndtheMadnessNow
Why Big Pharma, Fauci, and Bill Gates Want to Ban Hydroxychloroquine

Americans should be alarmed by the financial industry brief published on March 10 by Raymond James and Associates,

“If clinical data confirm the biological results, the novel coronavirus-associated disease will have become one of the simplest and cheapest to treat and prevent among infectious respiratory diseases.”

In a blunt statement about the lack of attention being given to the effectiveness of hydroxychloroquine, the brief concluded,

“But chloroquine doesn’t directly benefit any stock, like GILD or REGN or ABBV, which is probably why it seems to be getting less attention.”

Corporations are driven to benefit their shareholders who will not benefit with a low-cost drug that cures the problem quickly.

But, of course.

Does anyone knows why the Z-pak is needed? Is it to stop the pneumonia? So if you don't have pneumonia yet you'd only need the hydroxychloroquine and zinc sulfate?

posted on Apr, 10 2020 @ 12:42 AM
link   
Trump was going to crush Biden before the Tecate False Flag hit. Now it’s going to get even uglier.

One of; NY or CA will flip to Trump.

The House is in serious jeopardy for the Dems. If SCOTUS has one or two spots open over next 3 years, oh my.

When I look at the small list of states that make up the bulk of Tecate deaths and think about how those states failed to protect their citizens. The Fake News can’t shine that turd. Those governors likely cost their party big in the Federal elections.

NY (Dem)
NJ (Dem)
CA (Dem)
MI (Dem)
IL (Dem)
LA (Dem)

Those 6 Dem states make up over 70% of all US CV deaths for 50 states, territories, and DC.

The media and Dems trying to hang this on POTUS is falling flat out of the gate. Still swinging and missing.

Q is spot on. Media trying to mislead over CV. The people already see this latest eminence front. The bug was real. The damage is real. The blame game is a hoax. The Dem states let their people down.

posted on Apr, 10 2020 @ 01:06 AM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

Rwanda

April 6, 1994 -
- President of Rwanda was assassinated (plane shot down)

April 7, 1994 -
- The Rwanda genocide started
- An estimated 500,000 - 1,000,000 people were massacred over the next 100 days.

April 23, 1994 -
- Declassified documents show Clinton officials using the word "genocide" privately
- None used it publicly for fear it would bind them to a UN mandate to stop it.

Unsolved Rwanda Mystery: The President's Plane Crash

America’s secret role in the Rwandan genocide

BILL CLINTON’S SHAMEFUL GENOCIDE DENIAL

But the Clinton Administration actually did something much, much worse than failing to intervene. It deliberately attempted to downplay the atrocities, refusing to refer to them publicly as genocide, for fear that doing so would obligate them under the U.S.’s Genocide Convention to take action. As The Guardian reported in 2004, classified documents showed that “President Bill Clinton’s administration knew Rwanda was being engulfed by genocide in April 1994 but buried the information to justify its inaction… Senior officials privately used the word genocide within 16 days of the start of the killings, but chose not to do so publicly because the president had already decided not to intervene.”
edit on 10-4-2020 by brewtiger because: (no reason given)

edit on 10-4-2020 by brewtiger because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 10 2020 @ 01:06 AM
link   
My personal take on these recent Q drops;

#3927. Illustrates the eyes of the world are watching the United States. Is Trump going to keep delivering on campaign promises. Is a MAGA America back on top?

#3926. The Dem/Deep State controlled media, already branded as fake news, isn’t even trying to hide its bias. They blast away with fake news and when caught, they shrug it off to “business model” and double down. While they hope to sway the minds of America, they keep digging a deeper hole. The Main Street media is in its death throes.

#3925. Spy Gate. Coup attempt. FISA abuse. “Back channels are important.” I believe those overseas trips taken by Barr/Durham were fact finding and those back channels will shine the brightest light on how the Obama DOJ/Intel apparatus tried to use foreign efforts to pull off the spying & coup.

#3923. War against COVID-19. “dates matter”. China will pay a severe price for allowing CV to get a foothold globally. They’ve burned bridges.

#3922. Bill Barr states, “What happened to POTUS was one of the greatest travesties in American history, no basis for this investigation, what’s even more concerning is what happened after the campaign, a whole pattern of events... to sabotage the presidency.” The AG states this as known fact. He has access to all of the evidence. There’s no way the black hats dodge this bullet.

#3921. FISA indictments start. This is the land mine the Dems triggered. Outside of the FISA abuse, a lot could be painted as opp research or grass roots political strategies. Not repeated FISA abuse. You can’t minimize that crime. This may be the trap that they can’t escape.

#3920. “Data exchanges can be very dangerous.” Someone got sloppy. Q has repeatedly said “FISA works both ways.” The evidence may connect foreign entities to the Coup Crooks, thus allowing FISA court to assist Barr/Durham in nailing black hats.

Just some straightforward opinions on Q drops. Q may be a mystery, Barr/Durham are not.

posted on Apr, 10 2020 @ 01:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi
a reply to: pheonix358

phoenix358, I wonder if the combination of hydroxychlorquine + zinc could also disable any Nanobots we have ingested?

Could the combination "short circuit" nanobots?

If you feel that anything poses a threat or has the power to harm you, it's because you are the one commanding it to be harmful through the power of your belief about it. You can neutralize it by changing your thoughts. But you have to really believe the new thoughts in order for it to work. You restructure your belief system by resetting your habitual thoughts. It takes a little time but with consistent, repeated practice, you can create a new neural network in an average of 4 months (maybe sooner if you meditate)

link   
Random observation. 48 years later, Nixon's gambit with the PRC has come full circle.

So very strange that a disruptive contagion emerged from the PRC a few months after POTUS made it clear they would pay an economic price for their gaming of international agreements. No coincidences.

Cheers

link   
I like your personal take PilSungMtnMan. There is really only a few ways all those can go and I think you covered them pretty well
I am real curious just as to how "Sloppy" one got and how high up the ladder they sit, sat.

Knowing Durum is now in Washington makes me feel like the heat is getting even warmer in the oven now. Im sure some folks out there are now going through their days feeling acute nausea. Sort of like when you were a kid and you got in trouble and mom said Wait till your father gets home. That was never a comfortable feeling!

posted on Apr, 10 2020 @ 01:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: crankyoldman

originally posted by: Sabrechucker

Probably should have asked COM if he was OK with being my example..Sorry Cranks.

I run most of our top contributors "user names" through Gematrix

I do believe in Gematria in it's "untainted form" but, some have questioned if those sites are being manipulated.

Last week "Square Circle" did not appear as a result. Yesterday it did..after it was brought up here.

By all means Sab. Try adding ats or abovetopsecret to the names.

RadioRobert ATS gives me: the Q Key of God

But in Hebrew, I get: retarded lunatic

Probably depends on who you ask... Haha

posted on Apr, 10 2020 @ 02:27 AM
link   
a reply to: PilSungMtnMan

Thanks for that.

posted on Apr, 10 2020 @ 02:35 AM
link   
a reply to: brewtiger

And none of them have had to face any kind of justice.

They got away with it and have gone on to live truly fantastic lives.

I can’t for the life of me figure it out.

My best guess,
Reptilians

posted on Apr, 10 2020 @ 03:31 AM
link   
Some thoughts on how many more Q posts there will be...

Considering all the Q post prompts we have had to keep the graphic up to date, I'm thinking that the full map will be a Square grid.

It just so happens that there are two squared numbers coming up before Q4100 is hit:

1) 63x63 = 3969
a) This has a pattern with multiples of 3, 6 and 9,

b) As we are now on Q3927 it would mean 42 posts left to go!

c) 42 = the answer to life, the universe and everything from Hitch Hikers guide to the Galaxy.

2) 64x64 = 4096
a) This links to 64bit encryption,

b) There are also a number of 64 hexadecimal picture filenames in Q posts,

c) These picture filenames could be used as a key to rearrange the post content drops (or their timestamps, or Chan IDs) in a 64x64 grid by 1 to 16 characters; left, right, up or down? For example line 1 of posts could wrap around 16 letters to the right like on a codex reel?

d) If this is the answer then there are another 169 posts to come... and 169 is 13x13!!

e) This would allow for another 50 odd posts over the weekend and still allow for 120 posts on /Patriotsfight against the [Placeholders] we already have there!

If we are not rushed off our feet archiving and decoding tomorrow then I will see if I can use above ideas to decode a message from the posts we already have.
edit on 10-4-2020 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

edit on 10-4-2020 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 10 2020 @ 03:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: EndtheMadnessNow
Executive Branch Agencies Recommend the FCC Revoke and Terminate China Telecom’s Authorizations to Provide International Telecommunications Services in the United States

“Today, more than ever, the life of the nation and its people runs on our telecommunications networks,” said John C. Demers, Assistant Attorney General for National Security. “The security of our government and professional communications, as well as of our most private data, depends on our use of trusted partners from nations that share our values and our aspirations for humanity. Today’s action is but our next step in ensuring the integrity of America’s telecommunications systems.”

DOJ

Interesting:

- the nature of China Telecom’s U.S. operations, which provide opportunities for PRC state-actors to engage in malicious cyber activity enabling economic espionage and disruption and misrouting of U.S. communications.

Relates to this drop:

What happens when state actor(s) [assets] are removed?
How does a state actor gain leverage over a person in power [re: blackmail]?
Define 'Traitor'.
Data exchange(s) can be very dangerous.
Q

Sounds like the PRC have used China Telecom as a back door into the US data network infrastructure and have probably intercepted data exchanges between people doing shady deals and used it to blackmail them into pushing the Chinese agenda...not to mention IP theft.

I wonder how much power the CCP will really have once all their blackmail and other forms of cheating dries up?
edit on 10-4-2020 by OsirianObsidian because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 10 2020 @ 04:28 AM
link   
Not a big fan of Jim Carrey, but this post gives me thoughts about him and the tunnels.
@P0A_Triot23

How many of these Hollywood stars came out of these tunnels in the past?
Were they born into this cult? brain-washed? trapped?
Play your part, commit suicide or get "red-scarfed"?
Is this why so many actors need therapists and rehab?

Honestly, I don't know how the tunnels are going to be revealed.
But if children start emerging, it is unlikely they were the first.
I see a huge amount of public rage, horror, fear, and sorrow.
Like 9/11, emotions can easily turn to violence towards people we "see" as guilty.

Q says "It must be done right. According to the rule of law. Everything is planned."
Trusting the plan includes knowing blind justice will come to all.
Let the Q team handle this part.
Just remember to stay strong, pray and do not fear.

We have been given an advanced warning of an upcoming storm.
An opportunity to provide comfort to our friends, family and others.
They desire chaos by promoting lies, hate and division.
Let's use our gift to neutralize their plan with love, calmness and truth.

WWG1WGA means everyone.
Many of the ones attacking are only filled with media hate.
They are not the enemy - just blind.
When the time is right, we must come together.

Together we are stronger.
The Great Awakening is their greatest fear.
But getting there means going through the storm.
In the end, all will be right.

God bless you all.

posted on Apr, 10 2020 @ 04:44 AM
link   
U.S., Soros-Funded Ukrainian HIV Charity Under Criminal Probe for Embezzlement

www.judicialwatch.org...

posted on Apr, 10 2020 @ 06:00 AM
link   
First google result for Q3914 The world will soon understand.

www.alpinecinemas.com...

Split movie - split realities?

23 personalities - pain

24th later emerges as the "beast"

Not sure what I'm trying to get at. Just a couple things that popped out

posted on Apr, 10 2020 @ 06:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: FlyingFox
a reply to: crankyoldman

Under 1% is the goal for re-opening the economy, afaik.

It almost seem like this thread is a touchstone, one of many, that cues the upper levels to know about public sentiment, and were we are in terms of comprehending The Plan.

When things go (back) to the new normal, the public will be outraged about The Truth.

FF, you have a good feel for it IMO. Panicking over this in my area is high and some are starting to see the stats don't add up. I do have know nurses at hospitals who are under duress in some places. A FL buddy has one friend doing double shifts and that is a male nurse with their own respiratory issues so it isn't all going to be easy like Wisconsin and a few others with very few affected.

edit on 10-4-2020 by Justoneman because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 10 2020 @ 06:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

originally posted by: Malevolous
Rig for Red? Red Friday this friday? I think tomorrow is going to be YUGE

twitter.com...

Q Post Number 3922 has William Barr pointing out that President Trump was, and maybe still is, the target of an organized coup attempt.

That is stunning, and he would not come out of the doj to get give an interview, and say that, unless action was imminent, IMO.

He damn well better act fast the asshats are looking to destroy us and DJT is in the way.

I am ready for some action, and I know you are too. I pray everything Warrior is sharing comes to light soon. The people can't move on if they are in the dark and seeing evil people walking around after everyone knows certain players are being shielded by the Cabal.
edit on 10-4-2020 by Justoneman because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 241  242  243    245  246  247 >>

join