It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -XXV-

page: 246
<< 243  244  245    247  248  249 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 10 2020 @ 09:33 AM
link   
a reply to: interupt42

Yes. Andrew did hire her to be his lawyer. To clarify my previous post, I meant that I heard that the prince overdosing was thought to be a fake rumor, however, I have not read concrete evidence to disprove it either. Sorry for the confusion.
edit on 10-4-2020 by BoomGiggle because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 10 2020 @ 09:38 AM
link   
a reply to: RadioRobert

It's a shame that a person even has to consider that a tabloid is where we should look to find news such as this.

Hell, assuming it's true (for discussion), I would still expect the MSM to stay as far away from it as possible. I would guess that they'll only run stories on it once it's already engrained in the public psyche. And some of them may still ignore such a thing even then.

They had those stories on Epstein ready to run years ago but spiked them because they implicated Clinton and Andrew, imo. I could 100% see this story breaking first in the tabloids.

posted on Apr, 10 2020 @ 09:39 AM
link   
a reply to: RadioRobert

That's true that it's a tabloid, but in this day and age I wouldn't put more faith into a newspaper over a tabloid. CBS just got caught faking Italian hospital footage for a second time and we all know the reputation NYT has. We're at a point where it's become normal to question the credibility of all these statements we come across online - the amount of disinfo out there is astounding. I can see some truth in the article, as far as Andy already having hired a lawyer. Until we see the actual announcement, though, we're all still just guessing who the first "heavy" indictment will be served to... but we can dream, can't we? LOL

posted on Apr, 10 2020 @ 09:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: pheonix358
So if hydroxychlorquine + zinc cures COVID-19 then it stands to reason that it will also kill other strains of the flu.

It also may take out the common cold.

I think this is what was meant by 'miracle' cures.

If so, then all of this social distancing will be a thing of the past in the not too distant future.

How many other cures such as this are just waiting under Q's wings.

P

If fenbendazole, active ingredient in dog de-worming medicine, can cure cancer and hydroxychloroquine could possibly cure the common cold (rhino and corona viruses) TPTB will have to find something else to kill us all off with...

posted on Apr, 10 2020 @ 09:41 AM
link   
General Flynn has a new header on his twit acct this morning
here

The (Eye of the) Storm Is Upon Us

Everyone have a safe and blessed Good Friday

4 10 20 is here

edit on 4102020 by Elostone because: forgot my beer

posted on Apr, 10 2020 @ 09:42 AM
link   
a reply to: Malevolous

Something folks should maybe keep in mind is that Trump and the guy who runs The Enquirer are personal friends.

I wouldn't he the least bit surprised if, when the major booms start rolling in, The Enquirer isn't the one to drop them as the Legacy Media scrambles to find another fabricated crisis to cover instead.

In other news, apparently this "coronavirus" has caused over 100 of the world's largest telescopes to shut down. SKY Event? There is a comet set to pass by close soon. Comet Atlas. Remember, this is a newly discovered comet that first appeared in December of last year and it was found by our Near Earth Last Detection system (meaning it's coming close on its first known pass).

I've seen speculation of EMP storms due to this comet passing close by? I am not qualified to speak to that possibility, so maybe someone else can?

They've got everyone sheltered inside their homes, prepped for food, and they've moved military leaders to underground bunkers (Cheyenne Mountain). They've also just recently "switched on" their so-called Space Fence.

Disconcerting. Although, if they're worried about a comet coming close or perhaps even being a potential impactor, it would be a perfect opportunity to bring out new tech. Are they gonna blow the comet out of the sky? That would be awesome.

Is it a coincidence the telescopes have been shut down?

www.discovermagazine.com...

I didn't see a source for this so ill just relay it with a grain of salt, but it echoes what Pompeo has said repeatedly regarding traveling abroad right now...

Justin Trudeau, our Canadian Premier, said two weeks ago that “Canadian abroad are running out of time to come back.”. I found this wording to be distressing, and very worrying. Which is why I came back. 
Why would the words “running out of time” be used? It’s like if some people know the date. The only way to make sense of “running out of time” is if someone knows the date of The Event. 

Ugh. We are gonna get hit by a comet, aren't we? A plan to save the world, indeed.

edit on 10-4-2020 by PioneerFigureSkating because: (no reason given)

edit on 10-4-2020 by PioneerFigureSkating because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 10 2020 @ 10:00 AM
link   

posted on Apr, 10 2020 @ 10:01 AM
link   
a reply to: PilSungMtnMan

The endgame is the freedom of the human race. I don’t think Brennan will be the biggest prize along the way.

I believe it will be Obama

posted on Apr, 10 2020 @ 10:06 AM
link   
Never ending story

BlackBerry uncovers China-backed hacking campaign

kitchener.ctvnews.ca... SC1ViUU

posted on Apr, 10 2020 @ 10:11 AM
link   
a reply to: CanadianMason
Is that Cobden?

posted on Apr, 10 2020 @ 10:15 AM
link   
a reply to: PioneerFigureSkating

I’ve heard for a while now (about a year) that the elites knew the end was coming and it they knew what the exact date would be. Some of them thought we should be told while others thought we should just carry on as if it was business as usual.
Guess which philosophy was implemented.

posted on Apr, 10 2020 @ 10:21 AM
link   
Obama was a puppet, I desire the puppeteer. The Clinton, and both Bush's are guilty of greater crimes than Obummer. sc ared and upset

a reply to: Aallanon

posted on Apr, 10 2020 @ 10:22 AM
link   

The Invisible Enemy will soon be in full retreat!

DJT

posted on Apr, 10 2020 @ 10:27 AM
link   
65 tweets (so far) from POTUS since midnight EDT today!
😮

posted on Apr, 10 2020 @ 10:33 AM
link   

Transcripts just released of calls between Papadopoulos & Halper. Over and over again Pdop says, "You've got to be crazy. There's nobody here in the Trump campaign that would ever deal with Russia." MOST IMPORTANTLY: These docs were never included in the FISA apps.

Hannity clip

posted on Apr, 10 2020 @ 10:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: Aallanon
a reply to: PilSungMtnMan

The endgame is the freedom of the human race. I don’t think Brennan will be the biggest prize along the way.

I believe it will be Obama

I wanted to add to this post and explain why I know Obama is the main goal.

I think the (Q) hierarchy needed someone like Trump. I think Trump was thinking about doing it but was hesitant. I mean who in their right mind would volunteer for what Trump has gone through?

Like I said I think Trump is on the fence until this moment,

I think after that night Trump said I'm in but on one condition, I get to take down Obama.

edit on 10-4-2020 by Aallanon because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 10 2020 @ 11:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: PioneerFigureSkating
a reply to: BoomGiggle

One thing about that article I know to be true is that he did, in fact, hire that lawyer. That made news a couple weeks back and she is, in fact, a lawyer that specializes in extradition protection.

Does this mean he has been secretly indicted? No clue, but it seems odd to hire an extradition lawyer if you're not worried about being indicted and extradited. Maybe Lance can speak to this...

Two points.

One, sometimes people don't want others to know (a) that they've talked with a lawyer; and (b) what kind of law that person practices. Obvious reasons much like all your surmises here.

That said, not every criminal lawyer only defends murderers, not every bankruptcy lawyer only does bankruptcy, etc.

There's a big "edge" to the various fields of practice. So a lawyer who is said to specialize in "extradition" cases might just be an immigration lawyer who has had a bit of success in defending extradition.

I wouldn't put too much into his hiring this lawyer for now. You've got former UK royalty (so there's immunity, and cross-border travel issues) married to an American (did she change nationality too?) who moved to Canada and who is rumored to be moving to the USA.

Lots of moving parts there re: ordinary immigration and naturalization rules.
edit on 10-4-2020 by LanceCorvette because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 10 2020 @ 11:19 AM
link   
a reply to: cherokeetroy
FBI KNOWINGLY misled the FISA court.

Trump Tweet: White House Covid-19 Press Briefing Today at 1pm(Eastern) since this is Good Friday.

twitter.com...

edit on 4/10/2020 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 10 2020 @ 11:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: FlyingFox

originally posted by: PioneerFigureSkating
a reply to: FlyingFox
Who was the person? Why not put that in your post?

Sorry, it was hard to bring up, but I wanted to get it off my chest somehow.

I won't name him, but it was a property dispute that went all the way to federal court, unbelievably. He did some bad things to get us out of our amazing property so he could obtain all of the homes at the end of the road. Using the local officials is what dragged in the federal case. We "won", but had to sell out. My wife was affected by his conduct in a substantial way. I learned a LOT in the process.

One day, five Chinooks flew in to his airstrip with a tippy-tippy-top military chief. He came to go rafting on the river. ~Someone~ in the state park tipped us off. It was about 15 years ago. It's just that feeling of powerlessness that came from the experience. I took from that and applied to another unfortunate situation we blundered into. Difference being, now the corrupt officials cry themselves to sleep. My fioa, Sunshine Act and document retention prowess is unmatched in my state. I hold multiple case law decisions in those areas of Commonwealth Court. I joke that old situation was my training for the real thing. They created a monster.

Honestly, Wikileaks helped me take it to a new level. Not because I'm so great, but back in 2009-2014 timeframe, people used to just put any old thing in emails, ask HRC, lol. I used fioa/rtk laws to get the emails from that time frame of my local govt idiots. It was just serendipity, now people are MUCH more aware of their email and msg contents. The things they put in there are so damming, I have been dancing on them in public for years, still saving the best stuff for last, JUST like Wikileaks. Addressing the public at open meetings is my other tool of choice. I actually had to wear a vest for a while in the locale where the dead guy was. I am glad to put it behind me. I wasn't kidding that I feel like a new person. On the other hand nothing could make things right, ask my wife.

Sorry for the damage to your wife and glad you are winning in the long run. We had a crazy neighbor story. The guy ended up in jail and lost his home but we sold our house before he did so no one would get hurt. He was so creepy I was worried I would do something. He had been sneeking around and inside my house. It was so bad my daughter, who was 11 at the time, was terrified. My wife was going nuts when we drove past him knowing he had done some bad stuff to us. Some the local LEO's were suggesting we shoot him, yea like that would be smart? I have a clue what you must feel like on this. I had to chamber a round on my shotgun when he cornered my wife on the shared driveway in the part that was his property, he charged me and stopped on his side of the line and I kept my wits. They don't allow new houses to share driveways in my small town now.

Blessings FF.

edit on 10-4-2020 by Justoneman because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 10 2020 @ 11:34 AM
link   
a reply to: ItsHabbening

Yes, it is. It's a nice little town; blink your eyes while you drive through and you'd miss it.

new topics

top topics

<< 243  244  245    247  248  249 >>

join