It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -XXV-

page: 242
<< 239  240  241    243  244  245 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 9 2020 @ 09:11 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 9 2020 @ 09:13 PM
link   
thefederalist.com/2020/04/09/celebrities-organize-major-benefit-for-china-complicit-who
thefederalist.com...

Celebrities Organize Major Benefit For China-Complicit WHO

posted on Apr, 9 2020 @ 09:23 PM
link   
Hi All,

Doing so much reading it has been hard to keep up plus a certain subject was dominating the thread for a while. Back to normal

Found the excellent twitter link to article for those still interested in spygate, which explains the removal of IG Glenn Fine who was to oversee the Cares act and leads to the WH investigation into other IG's and all leads back to ONA's (office of National Assesment) removal of Adam Lovenger, the whistleblower who discovered the 1.4 million dollar no bid payment to Halper for studies he never delivered. Lovenger has been awaiting review for 3 years without pay.
edit on 9-4-2020 by liveandlearn because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 9 2020 @ 09:40 PM
link   
a reply to: FlyingFox

Well, I don't like pop music, but I thought Lady gaga had her head in the right place.

Guess I was wrong about that.

posted on Apr, 9 2020 @ 09:46 PM
link   
a reply to: CrazyFox

www.satflare.com/track.asp?q=starlink#TOP
www.satflare.com...

posted on Apr, 9 2020 @ 09:52 PM
link   
I don't remember the dems holding up payments to the average person in 2008???

Wait, I don't remember the dems even bothering with the effort. I remember corporate CEO's flying in on private jets to get as much as they needed to... well as much as they needed.

In this "event" seems the dems are working as hard as inhumanely possible to stop any money at all from going to their constituents, the one's they seem to be so keen on letting vote by mail.

So how much harder to they have to work to show their true colors??? Asking for a few millions of my friends.

posted on Apr, 9 2020 @ 09:56 PM
link   
Why Big Pharma, Fauci, and Bill Gates Want to Ban Hydroxychloroquine

Americans should be alarmed by the financial industry brief published on March 10 by Raymond James and Associates,

“If clinical data confirm the biological results, the novel coronavirus-associated disease will have become one of the simplest and cheapest to treat and prevent among infectious respiratory diseases.”

In a blunt statement about the lack of attention being given to the effectiveness of hydroxychloroquine, the brief concluded,

“But chloroquine doesn’t directly benefit any stock, like GILD or REGN or ABBV, which is probably why it seems to be getting less attention.”

Corporations are driven to benefit their shareholders who will not benefit with a low-cost drug that cures the problem quickly.

But, of course.

posted on Apr, 9 2020 @ 10:02 PM
link   
WHO needs a fundraiser? Okay then, they must be broke...

WHO "Budget" which oddly starts on page 17, is...

The total Proposed programme budget 2020–2021 amounts to US$ 4840.4 million (see Table 1 below), including base programmes (US$ 3768.7 million), the polio eradication programme (US$ 863 million) and the special programmes (US$ 208.7 million).May 10, 2019

863 Million for polio "eradication". Whoa, we need that eradication...

To date, there have been 94 wild poliovirus cases reported in 2019, compared to 33 in all of 2018. In addition, several African nations reported single cases of vaccine-derived polio: Chad, Benin, the Democratic Republic of the Congo, Ghana, Ethiopia, Togo, and Zambia.
for sure with this bonkers numbers...

World Polio Day: Wild poliovirus type 3 declared eradicated

"Gee" where can I donate???

posted on Apr, 9 2020 @ 10:03 PM
link   
Q drops seem to be summaries of what is on 8kun. More pep talk than indications of pending action.

posted on Apr, 9 2020 @ 10:03 PM
link   
If the Deep State has the balls to pull a pandemic scare, I wonder what else they have up their sleeve.

posted on Apr, 9 2020 @ 10:05 PM
link   
a reply to: PilSungMtnMan

He's giving followers good talking points to repost.

link   
a reply to: PilSungMtnMan

He's giving followers good talking points to repost.

link   

Possible answer...

COG Commander General O'Shaughnessy decides COVID is not enough and need to create a backup plan.

Fox News clip

posted on Apr, 9 2020 @ 10:11 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

So.. the GOAT just left the Patriots, to play for the Buccaneers in Raymond James Stadium.

I think too much.

posted on Apr, 9 2020 @ 10:12 PM
link   
Im still back a ways catching up, but has anyone noticed anything new from Devin Nunes or Ted Cruz? I know they went into self containment, but it seems like that 14 days is well over now from the time they declared. Wasn't there also a third person doing the same around the same time that I just cant think the name of?

posted on Apr, 9 2020 @ 10:14 PM
link   

Well they do seem to have a lot of school shootings when they push that "anti-2nd" agenda. So our lives mean nothing to them that's for sure.

posted on Apr, 9 2020 @ 10:15 PM
link   
a reply to: [post=25097267]EndtheMadnessNow[/postI
I am so tired of hearing about how "Dangerous" this drug is.

It is doing wonders for years, for my mom, and other people, that have RA.

So doctors don't know how to prescribe it for other illnesses?

F all those people, that aren't making money off it now.

May they rot in hell

posted on Apr, 9 2020 @ 10:17 PM
link   
Redfield(head of CDC), Birx and Fauci are all in the pockets of Bill Gates and big pharma.
And have been since at least the early 1990s
Every one of them is corrupt, the evidence is everywhere.
POTUS & Pence are most certainly aware of this, and have given them the limelight with just enough rope to hang themselves.
It's time to start phasing these DS puppets out
It's time to create a new Coronavirus Action Team that is focused on eliminating all the DS fearmongering, getting this nation back to work and creating a plan to get our economy back on track...a plan that includes becoming totally independent of made in China crap.

I suspect this will happen very soon because the cat's out of the bag on these frauds.
JMHO

posted on Apr, 9 2020 @ 10:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: onehuman
Im still back a ways catching up, but has anyone noticed anything new from Devin Nunes or Ted Cruz? I know they went into self containment, but it seems like that 14 days is well over now from the time they declared. Wasn't there also a third person doing the same around the same time that I just cant think the name of?

I believe it was Senator Pierre COVIDelecto.

That's too bad. -POTUS

😂

edit on 9-4-2020 by CoramDeo because: TTT

posted on Apr, 9 2020 @ 10:22 PM
link   
a reply to: onehuman

There were several others. Like 7 the last time I remember seeing an update. All but one of them were Republicans. I don't remember all their names, but you may be thinking of Matt Gaetz or Mark Warner.

new topics

top topics

<< 239  240  241    243  244  245 >>

join