It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -XXV-

page: 239
<< 236  237  238    240  241  242 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 9 2020 @ 04:26 PM
link   
a reply to: MindBodySpiritComplex

Fringe - great show, minus a few episodes.

Yep, crazy timeline. This time the whole world gets 9/11'd so to speak. Helluva an event to usher in the new decade.

edit on 9-4-2020 by EndtheMadnessNow because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 9 2020 @ 04:29 PM
link   
The Michigan Governor has banned travel between residences.

“All public and private gatherings of any size are prohibited," Whitmer said at a news conference. "People can still leave the house for outdoor activities," and outdoor "recreational activities are still permitted as long as they’re taking place outside of six feet from anyone else.”

This is set to begin on Saturday.
Wtf are these people playing at? This sounds like something you'd say when you know the next step is law enforcement entering homes.

www.freep.com... /
edit on 9-4-2020 by PioneerFigureSkating because: (no reason given)

edit on 9-4-2020 by PioneerFigureSkating because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 9 2020 @ 04:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: PioneerFigureSkating
a reply to: FlyingFox
Who was the person? Why not put that in your post?

Sorry, it was hard to bring up, but I wanted to get it off my chest somehow.

I won't name him, but it was a property dispute that went all the way to federal court, unbelievably. He did some bad things to get us out of our amazing property so he could obtain all of the homes at the end of the road. Using the local officials is what dragged in the federal case. We "won", but had to sell out. My wife was affected by his conduct in a substantial way. I learned a LOT in the process.

One day, five Chinooks flew in to his airstrip with a tippy-tippy-top military chief. He came to go rafting on the river. ~Someone~ in the state park tipped us off. It was about 15 years ago. It's just that feeling of powerlessness that came from the experience. I took from that and applied to another unfortunate situation we blundered into. Difference being, now the corrupt officials cry themselves to sleep. My fioa, Sunshine Act and document retention prowess is unmatched in my state. I hold multiple case law decisions in those areas of Commonwealth Court. I joke that old situation was my training for the real thing. They created a monster.

Honestly, Wikileaks helped me take it to a new level. Not because I'm so great, but back in 2009-2014 timeframe, people used to just put any old thing in emails, ask HRC, lol. I used fioa/rtk laws to get the emails from that time frame of my local govt idiots. It was just serendipity, now people are MUCH more aware of their email and msg contents. The things they put in there are so damming, I have been dancing on them in public for years, still saving the best stuff for last, JUST like Wikileaks. Addressing the public at open meetings is my other tool of choice. I actually had to wear a vest for a while in the locale where the dead guy was. I am glad to put it behind me. I wasn't kidding that I feel like a new person. On the other hand nothing could make things right, ask my wife.

edit on 9-4-2020 by FlyingFox because: detail missing

posted on Apr, 9 2020 @ 04:49 PM
link   
a reply to: MindBodySpiritComplex

Synchronicity MBSC... I studied French Literature as a 17yr old and Albert Camus' "La Plague" was one of my key texts to study.

edit on 9-4-2020 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 9 2020 @ 04:52 PM
link   
a reply to: BoomGiggle

Oops

edit on 9-4-2020 by cherokeetroy because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 9 2020 @ 05:05 PM
link   
Q3927 is up and includes the 39th occurrence of the line "WWG1WGA!!!":

Q !!Hs1Jq13jV6 ID: fc53f3 No.8737351 📁
Apr 9 2020 16:01:33 (EST) NEW
twitter.com...📁
We are UNITED in this FIGHT.
WWG1WGA!!!
Q

The tweet is a guy from Rwanda saying WWG1WGA.

posted on Apr, 9 2020 @ 05:07 PM
link   

As someone who refuses to label myself as Patriot, Anon,Qanon or Autist (are the anons who call themselves autists even on the spectrum?), imo, anyone who earnestly and genuinely questions Q or the Q agenda shouldn't be labeled as Trolls, bots or shills. Also, if you want to 'redpill ' your 'normie ' friends & family it might help if you refrain from calling them Normies. It's egotistical, condescending and divisive. I don't care if you've been at this your whole life or have just recently been thunderstruck with epiphanies. We're all at different levels of awake and no one is ever fully awake until they're source. some people who are 'asleep ' can be considered Ascended Masters. They chose this experience for a reason. Never judge a book by its cover
edit on 9-4-2020 by cherokeetroy because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 9 2020 @ 05:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: FlyingFox
a reply to: crankyoldman

Under 1% is the goal for re-opening the economy, afaik.

It almost seem like this thread is a touchstone, one of many, that cues the upper levels to know about public sentiment, and were we are in terms of comprehending The Plan.

When things go (back) to the new normal, the public will be outraged about The Truth.

Very astute.

posted on Apr, 9 2020 @ 05:16 PM
link   
60% of ALL CV deaths in USA originate from 3 states (NY/NY/NJ).

75% of all CV deaths in USA originate from 7 states.

10% of all CV deaths in USA originate from 35 states.

posted on Apr, 9 2020 @ 05:23 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Sad, but true.

posted on Apr, 9 2020 @ 05:25 PM
link   
The Shadow War Playing Out Behind The COVID-19 Crisis

The unintended, or unforeseen, consequences of economic dislocation — as this writer has repeatedly noted — can be expected to lead to a rise in globalized (or at least regionalized) pandemic health challenges at a time when societies are weakened. These will lead to wealthier societies becoming more nationalistic and isolated, in some respects, merely to protect themselves. Pandemics will be matched by similar anomic social responses, including rising crime, of which the new era of maritime piracy is merely one aspect

Indeed, it is clear that the best avenue which nation-states can take is one marked by gaining as much control over their own destinies as possible. That requires a growing focus on domestic food self-sufficiency, and domestic market bases for manufactured goods and services. In other words: a return to a sense of the nation. The age of globalization is ending; it was a brief window in which the technologies which were created to fight the Cold War became the technologies of global social integration. Now, again, the luxury of internationalism is ending, and survival is based around the extended clan: the nation.

For this reason, strategically, it was critical for the Communist Party of China (CPC) to ensure that US Pres. Donald Trump was not re-elected to the US Presidency on November 3, 2020, and that the Democratic Party in the US would strengthen its position in the US Congress. As a result, the CPC’s information dominance warfare against the US was geared specifically toward the downfall of Pres. Trump, and in this it sought to enlist the support of the anti-Trump sections of the US polity. There were clearly some elements of the US political community which were prepared to align with Beijing — albeit not overtly — in order to ensure the removal of Donald Trump and the ascendance of Democratic Party presumed candidate Joe Biden.

So the US elections would become the next major breakpoint in the now overt US-PRC war.

Semi-long article with some very interesting questions, opinions, perception, and "watch the water" are presented. The silent war continues.

posted on Apr, 9 2020 @ 05:27 PM
link   
Someone is paying attention. Mattgaetz

:17

The tweet reveals something worth noting

Wuhan Flu (china flu) > Corona > Covid. We are now at Covid in the common nomenclature. This would suggest the end is nigh to me.

posted on Apr, 9 2020 @ 05:30 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

He's like a giant Teddy bear.

posted on Apr, 9 2020 @ 05:30 PM
link   

He should have followed up by saying "it was not a coincidence!"

posted on Apr, 9 2020 @ 05:34 PM
link   
DECODE I(D 25RSH200409002D

The following Q posts today are PRIMES

Q3919 is PRIME 543

Q3923 is PRIME 544

...and Q3923 will be Prime 545, though it's not posted yet.

posted on Apr, 9 2020 @ 05:36 PM
link   
a reply to: FlyingFox

President Trump just confirmed that UK prime minister Boris Johnson has been upgraded and moved out of intensive care.

I wonder if a certain drug was an important part of his treatment? He was upgraded very very quickly.

posted on Apr, 9 2020 @ 05:36 PM
link   

I’m remembering now all the waiting and waiting before Nancy Pelosi delivered the Articles of Impeachment. It was 2 or 3 weeks. Mmm, hmmm. What a strange coincidence.

posted on Apr, 9 2020 @ 05:43 PM
link   
Uncovered today. Another example of the FBI lying to the fisa court.

www.washingtonexaminer.com...

posted on Apr, 9 2020 @ 05:47 PM
link   
Former Flynn Defense Counsel Covington and Burling ‘just now found additional docs’ In Flynn File

Former National Security Advisor Michael Flynn’s previous defense team turned over recently discovered emails and handwritten notes Wednesday to his new counsel, suggesting that the delay in turning over the documents were due to technical issues since being ordered by the presiding federal judge six months ago to turn over all documents.

On July 25, 2019 presiding Federal Judge Emmet T. Sullivan, ordered the well-known law firm of Covington and Burling LLP to ‘promptly turn over the entire file’ on Flynn to his new defense attorney Sidney Powell. The order was made under threat of a hearing before the District of Columbia Ethics Counsel.

Here is the thing. If they were working in the best interest of their "client" at the time, then they still would be. Ergo, they'd have RUSHED the documents and anything else right over to help their former/client.

posted on Apr, 9 2020 @ 05:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: cherokeetroy

As someone who refuses to label myself as Patriot, Anon,Qanon or Autist (are the anons who call themselves autists even on the spectrum?), imo, anyone who earnestly and genuinely questions Q or the Q agenda shouldn't be labeled as Trolls, bots or shills. Also, if you want to 'redpill ' your 'normie ' friends & family it might help if you refrain from calling them Normies. It's egotistical, condescending and divisive. I don't care if you've been at this your whole life or have just recently been thunderstruck with epiphanies. We're all at different levels of awake and no one is ever fully awake until they're source. some people who are 'asleep ' can be considered Ascended Masters. They chose this experience for a reason. Never judge a book by its cover

I'm a bit confused by your post. I don't know if you were directing it at me. All I can think of that you might be alluding to is that I just recently referred to someone who is just now getting into this as a "newcomer." I used that word to describe the individual in my hypothetical. I don't go around judging people by such trivial things. I agree that using monikers takes away from the message. Nothing but ego. It needs to be checked at the door.

I don't know if you were trying to lecture me or not, so I don't mean to insult but don't you think your post came off just a little condescending? Again, I don't know where the second half of your post came from, so I am very perplexed by it.

Speaking of which, what do you think of the Q post today that says "Patriots stand at the ready [shills whine]?" Seems very apropos for the moment. Anyways, I want to clarify, I am not trying to insult you. Just confused as where that disquisition came from. Cheers?

edit on 9-4-2020 by BoomGiggle because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 236  237  238    240  241  242 >>

join