It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -XXV-

page: 226
<< 223  224  225    227  228  229 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 8 2020 @ 03:35 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

Paris Accords scam cancelled, so they have to find a way to replace all that sweet, sweet cash somehow!

posted on Apr, 8 2020 @ 03:37 PM
link   
a reply to: Aallanon

NOT in one place/location/country but all over the world. Think about where USAID, Red Cross, DynCorp, all the war & poverty & homeless zones and all those children are scooped up and scattered throughout the world, no birth certs and fake ones. Some get lucky and many do not.

link   
There are a bunch of new Q posts today, btw.

link   
200+ Dem Candidates, From Mini Mike to Beto.

1 BILLION or so dollars spent trying to influence the 2020 election.

The Party of Inclusion and Diversity, through a CLOSED election system which only included the like minded, finished with Joe Biden.

Worst. Optics. In. History. Joe Biden.

Ukraine, China, Crackhead-Hunter, Minor Attracted Person, Corn Pop, Hairy Legs, Dog Face Pony Soldier Joe Biden is the man???

No. Words.

link   

posted on Apr, 8 2020 @ 03:41 PM
link   

Where do you put 3 million of them?

And are they only rescuing kids or are they also arresting the sickos?

And why is no one covering it?

So I am supposed to believe multiple if not all of the countries of the planet are rescuing abused children by the millions and not arresting the perpetrators and are somehow keeping it quiet?

The dog won’t hunt

posted on Apr, 8 2020 @ 03:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: crankyoldman
200+ Dem Candidates, From Mini Mike to Beto.

1 BILLION or so dollars spent trying to influence the 2020 election.

The Party of Inclusion and Diversity, through a CLOSED election system which only included the like minded, finished with Joe Biden.

Worst. Optics. In. History. Joe Biden.

Ukraine, China, Crackhead-Hunter, Minor Attracted Person, Corn Pop, Hairy Legs, Dog Face Pony Soldier Joe Biden is the man???

No. Words.

Nope. No words. Just memes.

link   
a reply to: Aallanon

Any number of buildings would work, caves, tunnels, bunkers, hangars, vast swathes of subterranean choices across many nations, etc

The amount of locations to hide people is limitless on or beneath earth.

Keeping it a secret is easy if those who are aware of it are involved or under orders to find and remove.

Media won’t expose. What benefits would that provide them? None. They are controlled.

The way the world truly works is an illusion. Governments are controlled. When media is controlled and agencies within countries are controlled the truth of anything can’t come out without leakers taking massive chances.

Furthermore it is not simply 1 organization but rather multiple organizations worldwide.

link   
a reply to: Justoneman

That looks like the same picture where someone is holding up a banana in front of the two Obamas

link   
The CDC just removed guidance to Physicians regarding using hydroxychloroquine!

www.usatoday.com...

WTF is going on? Does Rosenstein's sister and dr. Fauci and dr. Birx work at the CDC?

Yesterday Under Pressure from a reporter, Dr birx admitted that people who died with covid-19 are listed as a covid-19 death, regardless of the real cause of death.
edit on 4/8/2020 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 8 2020 @ 03:45 PM
link   

www.youtube.com...

Above explains how the reason for Present 'Lockdown', Started and was seemingly ignored, since 2002........This is a Documentary.......

This says a little bit more
www.youtube.com...

posted on Apr, 8 2020 @ 03:53 PM
link   
a reply to: 0311Warrior

I understand and believe that there could’ve been 3 million people held in captivity across the world with no one knowing.

What I am having trouble with is once those 3 million people see the light of day what then?
Who takes care of them where do they go?

I have other questions I would like to ask if you could answer them without getting in trouble. All hypothetical of course.

Not to make light of it but is that the only thing Q is doing. Never mind I know you’re not Q.

how many come from China? Or North Korea? Or Canada?

How many military units Would something like that take to do?

How would somebody go about hiding the military presence?

Are there any good steak houses in the area?

Not trying to be rude just trying to get information stay safe

edit on 8-4-2020 by Aallanon because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 8 2020 @ 03:57 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Here's info tying Soros, Gates and W.H.O.:

DEEPER ENTANGLEMENTS FOR SOROS AND GATES – BILLIONAIRES, CORONAVIRUS AND THE W.H.O.

The meat and potatoes/Cliff’s Notes version of those three articles reads like this – I tracked all of it back to George Soros, Gilead Sciences and Unitaid, which were working to penetrate China’s closed pharmaceutical market with patent-sharing strategies that could produce enormous royalties going back to the patent holders. Gilead specifically was looking to overcome stagnant products and expiring patent protections resulting in losses. In this case it’s Gilead Sciences which holds the patent on Remdesivir, which is the only known effective treatment at this time

Over the past decade, the world’s richest man has become the World Health Organization’s second biggest donor, second only to the United States and just above the United Kingdom. This largesse gives him outsized influence over its agenda, one that could grow as the U.S. and the U.K. threaten to cut funding if the agency doesn’t make a better investment case.

The result, say his critics, is that Gates’ priorities have become the WHO’s. Rather than focusing on strengthening health care in poor countries — that would help, in their view, to contain future outbreaks like the Ebola epidemic — the agency spends a disproportionate amount of its resources on projects with the measurable outcomes Gates prefers, such as the effort to eradicate polio.

Philanthropist George Soros, founder of the Open Society Institute, announces a $3million two-year grant to Boston-based NGO Partners in Health to immediately strengthen TB control in Lesotho, a country devastated by the dual TB/HIV epidemic. WHO invites FIND to collaborate with Partners In Health in Lesotho to begin work on transforming TB diagnosis services.

link

posted on Apr, 8 2020 @ 04:05 PM
link   
a reply to: cherokeetroy

Thank you!

posted on Apr, 8 2020 @ 04:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: brewtiger
a reply to: GATruthseeker

Hi GATruthseeker,

My advice would be don't "start being insanely outspoken and blunt."

Many people are worried about the virus, their jobs or paying bills, and there is already enough craziness going around.

For me, it is better to be calm. I am reaching out to family and old friends, posting good news or jokes, and helping others when I have the chance.

I think our part begins when the Great Awakening happens, and more people begin seeing things differently.

Oh yes, I know. I just normally never say anything! Now I'm feeling like it is becoming more clear to people who never questioned anything before. I posted on FB about Bill Gates because he has been going around saying out loud that he wants to chip us all so that should raise alarm bells for many norms. My mom is an avid CNN watcher & just thinks Trump is the devil. I normally don't say anything but I just couldn't take it anymore the other night & sent a very long message calmly & politely trying to point out to her how evil the media is. It felt so good!!! I guess that gave me the confidence to stand up to the disinfo more often & not just quietly let people believe what they will. I don't ever mention Q or any of the horrific things because I know that is too much & they will just refuse to listen to anything I say. I am really worried about how so many are going to feel & react if the Hanx stuff ends up being true, etc. I'm starting to feel more confident to just plant little seeds here & there.

Thanks for the input!!

posted on Apr, 8 2020 @ 04:20 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

Oh rudys back?
Wasn't he supposed to give us some info or something like that a few weeks ago?
Whatever happened with all that?

posted on Apr, 8 2020 @ 04:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
The CDC just removed guidance to Physicians regarding using hydroxychloroquine!

www.usatoday.com...

WTF is going on? Does Rosenstein's sister and dr. Fauci and dr. Birx work at the CDC?

Yesterday Under Pressure from a reporter, Dr birx admitted that people who died with covid-19 are listed as a covid-19 death, regardless of the real cause of death.

JMO, but what comes to mind is No 💰💰💰 to be profitted in hydroxychloroquine. They want a trillion dollar snake oil vaccine. IMO a so-called vaccine is impossible and would not work on a global population due to so many strains like flu and everybody's immune system is different based on age, underlying health issues, previous vaccines & previous flu/viral infections, environmental to diet, and genetics.

[RR] sister is the Acting Director of the Center for Preparedness and Response, CDC.

Fauci is a chief scientist and the head of NIAID at the NIH.

Dr. Birx was the CDC director for HIV/AIDS. She is the Global AIDS Coordinator appointed by Obama as part of the President's Emergency Plan for AIDS Relief (PEPFAR) program which also includes Fauci.
She was appointed by Pence to be the White House Coronavirus Response Coordinator in Feb 2020.

Dr. Birx admittance on COVID-19 death comes from CDC guidance memo dated March 4.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Apr, 8 2020 @ 04:22 PM
link   
a reply to: cherokeetroy
Current article on Gilead sciences:

Gilead Sciences Gains on Plans to Boost Coronavirus Drug Production, Provide 1.5 Million Free Doses

Gilead Sciences shares traded higher Monday after the drugmaker said it will accelerate production of its nascent coronavirus treatment and provide more than 1 million free doses to patients suffering severe symptoms of the deadly disease.

MSN

posted on Apr, 8 2020 @ 04:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: crankyoldman

The liberal media will go bezerk when President Trump announces his next rally.

It will probably be in a state where there is not much Coronavirus. And despite President Trump advising people not to attend if they fear for their medical safety, the Auditorium will be packed.

And then a bunch of them will test positive for covid and that will fall right into the medias hands as they put up the headline. Explosion in covid-19 infections due to trump rally.

posted on Apr, 8 2020 @ 04:29 PM
link   
More Q drops.

<< 223  224  225    227  228  229 >>

join