It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -XXV-

page: 193
<< 190  191  192    194  195  196 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 6 2020 @ 01:23 PM
link   
a reply to: PioneerFigureSkating

I have special feelings for her and Lynch.

posted on Apr, 6 2020 @ 01:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: Creep Thumper
a reply to: Observationalist

They've adopted "Alphabet" as their new name because that's who they work for, the alphabets.

Could the power structure be any more corrupt?

🤬🤬🤬

So true!

Also I thought....

Alpha = First or Original
Bet = Wager.

Bet

pledge as a forfeit to another who makes a similar pledge in return," originally in the argot of petty criminals, a word of unknown origin

Alphabet = Original Wager....with the devil.

We know about original sin. But you can’t have original sin with out the devils wager. “Did God really say that?”

Contract with the devil
Dancing with the devil
Playing with Fire
Devils playground

Why they like the name Alphabet:

We liked the name Alphabet because it means a collection of letters that represent language, one of humanity’s most important innovations, and is the core of how we index with Google search! We also like that it means alpha‑bet (Alpha is investment return above benchmark), which we strive for! I should add that we are not intending for this to be a big consumer brand with related products—the whole point is that Alphabet companies should have independence and develop their own brands.

Language was important to the last successful world order. Nimrod And the Tower of Babel.

“And the whole earth was of one language, and of one speech.”
‭‭Genesis‬ ‭11:1‬ ‭KJV‬‬

edit on 6-4-2020 by Observationalist because: Fixing details

posted on Apr, 6 2020 @ 01:35 PM
link   
Damn straight. And even Nautical ... And even every reference, down to mm. Come on, give our guys and gals in the strongest military more credit! An Airman cutting potato peels would laugh at him!

originally posted by: Justoneman
That doesn't seem right to me either.

Because people in the Military sure know the difference and if BabyQ+ was writing any of those he seems mathematically solid. After 50 years or so of it being used in America I can't imagine someone not understanding a Miles is around 1.61 Km.

originally posted by: RadioRobert
a reply to: crankyoldman

So Q doesn't know the metric system? I'm confused.

posted on Apr, 6 2020 @ 01:38 PM
link   
a reply to: EartOccupant

This video was posted March 6, the Queen was talking about stepping down in February..a month before Austin made his claim. Also, I haven't seen any official confirmation of her resignation, yet. So...not a good enough Q proof for me
edit on 6-4-2020 by cherokeetroy because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 6 2020 @ 01:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: Observationalist
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

I had written this post up but never posted it. But some of the partners on your list show up on mine

The other day I searched “where did the shortcut take Alice.” Top two results were this Alice.org

Note the Logo is a girl in a arch of hysteria pose, also looking like a butterfly...MKULTRA and Sexslave symbolism.

The Arch of Hysteria this was one of the big works of art In Podestas house. It is a very sexual image and meaning.

Also this arched position is related to PAIN:

What to make of this pain? Bourgeois asks us to take seriously the pain experience of the hysteric’s wracked body, even though the cause of the pain is invisible, a phantom. Against the combined historical voices of medical history, which proclaim ‘There is no injury and no infection! Lest the body snap, hadn’t the hysteric better snap out of it?’, we are challenged not to ignore this anguish. Bourgeois is undoubtedly tapping into Freudian analyses of the hysteric, heavily overwritten by notions of dysfunctional female sexuality

Scroll down to Lady Gaga. Look familiar?

Symbolic Pics of the Month

posted on Apr, 6 2020 @ 01:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: Aallanon
Boy I hope that guys Not Q. It sure looks like his story checks out though. I have only been keeping track of it on the periphery. Can anyone confirm this?

reply to: EartOccupant

There's a very simple & obvious way he could prove he's Q: drop a Q post on 8kun live, in real time. Until then, he's just a wannabe in his mom's basement.

posted on Apr, 6 2020 @ 01:44 PM
link   
a reply to: cherokeetroy

I could actually see Austin posting things like pictures of watches, airplanes and hotel lobbies. That's my gut.

posted on Apr, 6 2020 @ 01:46 PM
link   
a reply to: NopolleyAnNa

The tough one for me to get used to was temperature Centigrade. The conversion to Fahrenheit is a PITA.

Cheers

posted on Apr, 6 2020 @ 01:49 PM
link   

This video was posted March 6, the Queen was talking about stepping down in February..a month before Austin made his claim.

And someone else has already pointed out that the rag that claims she is stepping down has literally been claiming this for years...

Far more interesting to me are the people around here who continue to ignore the obvious about this guy and continue to ignore the rebuttals and continue to insist he is Q.

Their agenda couldn't be any more clear if they had the following as their signature, "I AM HERE TO STUMP FOR AUSTIN STEINBART."

And the few of them who have the self awareness to realize they're transparently wrong also like to fall back on, "oh, I don't really believe it, per se, so much as I think it should be a topic for this thread to discuss."

I know it isn't kosher to call them out, but it's obvious to anyone paying attention who they are. And some of them have been around awhile too...
edit on 6-4-2020 by PioneerFigureSkating because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 6 2020 @ 01:50 PM
link   
Polar Express and other Christmas movies are showing up on my Netflix.

Reminds me that in Polar Express Tom Hanks plays the voice of 4 characters
The Dad = Mortal
The Conductor = Time keeper, responsible for taking children on a train to the North Pole. (Child Trafficking)
The Ghost = Eternal entity that helps the main character.
Santa = God like figure.

This is my favorite part...very revealing

One person controlling all aspects of a persons reality and Instilling trust (belief in the system of control)

Other than that it’s just a fun Christmas story.

posted on Apr, 6 2020 @ 01:54 PM
link   

And the few of them who have the self awareness to realize they're transparently wrong also like to fall back on, "oh, I don't really believe it, per se, so much as I think it should be a topic for this thread to discuss." I know it isn't kosher to call them out, but it's obvious to anyone paying attention who they are. And some of them have been around awhile too...

yep, not kosher AT ALL

posted on Apr, 6 2020 @ 01:57 PM
link   
Comments are funny I've included Rosie's reply...

"I've been to the Hague" which is a standard effort by someone of a "low iq" to automatically give what follows weight.

This is staggeringly stupid, beyond stupid, a level of stupidity that simply defies rational explanation.

If we arrested the criminal, the stupid and the criminally stupid we have no one left in government at this point.

posted on Apr, 6 2020 @ 01:57 PM
link   

I had no clue he was claiming to be Q.

I got a direct link the other day ot the time stamp and remembered it when i saw the Queen stepped down.

I was under the impression he was just quoting Q things.

posted on Apr, 6 2020 @ 02:00 PM
link   
I don't mind so much if Austin gets brought up, here. Eventually, it will lead to him getting proven as either the real deal or a fraud...I'm leaning toward the latter

posted on Apr, 6 2020 @ 02:01 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

LOL. Yeah, I've been a few places in Europe too. Somehow, though, I don't think that qualifies me to recommend anyone be charged for crimes against humanity.

Good to see you enjoying your day in Q-uarantine!

Cheers

posted on Apr, 6 2020 @ 02:03 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 6 2020 @ 02:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: crankyoldman
Comments are funny I've included Rosie's reply...

"I've been to the Hague" which is a standard effort by someone of a "low iq" to automatically give what follows weight.

This is staggeringly stupid, beyond stupid, a level of stupidity that simply defies rational explanation.

If we arrested the criminal, the stupid and the criminally stupid we have no one left in government at this point.

Apparently, we have yet to reach the peak of TDS.

Seriously, does this woman even see the words that she's typing? WTF kind of war crime is Trump supposed to be committing? What is he even doing wrong? Notice how she doesn't even attempt to accuse him of anything specific.
edit on 6-4-2020 by AndyFromMichigan because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 6 2020 @ 02:07 PM
link   
a reply to: Observationalist

Looking back with Q vision it’s easy to see evil.

posted on Apr, 6 2020 @ 02:08 PM
link   

I never gave him much thought Other than a curiosity but if that was true? I would have to recognize it.

Glad it’s not true

posted on Apr, 6 2020 @ 02:13 PM
link   

I'm leaning toward the latter

Apologies Troy, but that actually made me laugh out loud. Leaning towards? lol

I would be willing to wager that this thread has now spent more time discussing this obvious fraud than it ever spent discussing one of the known baddies. Let's say, Lynn Rothschild. She is 100% verified bad guy. She once proclaimed we would all die of thirst before she stormed off Twitter because people were calling her out.

Obvious bad guy. I would bet 20 dollars that if someone went back over this entire thread series we have now devoted more thread space to an obvious fraud than one of our known, for sure, targets.

That's by design, y'all.
edit on 6-4-2020 by PioneerFigureSkating because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 190  191  192    194  195  196 >>

join