It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -XXV-

page: 191
<< 188  189  190    192  193  194 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 6 2020 @ 10:22 AM
link   
a reply to: PioneerFigureSkating
If you scroll back through Austin's Twitter feed, all through 2019 all he does is retweet a bunch of political & science news articles and then on Jan. 29 of this year, seemingly out of nowhere, boom, suddenly, he's Q.

posted on Apr, 6 2020 @ 10:33 AM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

I also got such, felt knackered for nigh on 3 weeks. Hence the attached, cos I did check such out then. I had been painting our exterior window frames and we do have a large number of high plants plus a lovely set of Bird's nests. Checked to see if it was Birds flu ? found a lot - even one page that said Canada had a cure for the H1 N1. That's what surprises me about today's problem. For as you said, nil Lockdown.

Cheers for now.

link   
a reply to: cherokeetroy
Here's one of his tweets from Nov. 2019

Hoping Trump doesn’t make the egregious mistake of banning flavored vapes. Banning vapes while allowing cigs is the most idiotic/authoritarian move they have considered. Government is not a nanny! If you don’t want your kids vaping, teach them not to!

Twitter

Is this Q?

This haircut makes him look like Lloyd. I don't want Q to be Lloyd Christmas

edit on 6-4-2020 by cherokeetroy because: (no reason given)

link   
a reply to: PioneerFigureSkating

I second your conclusion. In fact, here's some corroboration from one of the comments on JoeM's thread:

What a real Q post is prefixed with pic.twitter.com/3IK6R5VJPz— 🤔 :BEN: 🐸 (@_be_l_tee_) April 6, 2020 ~ Tweet

And...

It's not the same look at it closely or better yet visit 8kun to see the difference live. There is a circle around the code and it isn't bold or green, only the Q is highlighted green/bold— 🤔 :BEN: 🐸 (@_be_l_tee_) April 6, 2020 ~ Tweet

posted on Apr, 6 2020 @ 10:37 AM
link   
Schumann Resonance And The Time Speeding Up Phenomenon

Time is actually speeding up (or collapsing). For thousands of years the Schumann Resonance or pulse (heartbeat) of Earth has been 7.83 cycles per second, The military have used this as a very reliable reference. However, since 1980 this resonance has been slowly rising. Some scientists believe that it is rising faster than we can measure seeing as it is constantly rising while measuring.

Your 5 Brainwaves: Delta, Theta, Alpha, Beta and Gamma

Alpha, Beta, Delta, Theta, Gamma brainwaves. The 7.83 would be in the Theta range - deeply relaxed. 40 and higher would be Gamma, best for information processing.

posted on Apr, 6 2020 @ 10:49 AM
link   
I imagine moving through time is like moving through stills, frame by frame, kind of like stop motion animation

If time speeds up to make that process evolve into a seamless, eternal 'now ' moment,will a new 'picture ' emerge?
YouTube: You Won't Believe Your Eyes

posted on Apr, 6 2020 @ 11:07 AM
link   
Here's another endorsement from Maxine Waters

Do not listen to 45 when he suggests untested #Hydroxychloroquine to treat #COVID19 - listen to Fauci. Don’t listen to 45 when he says heat will kill the virus; or he won’t wear a mask; or when he calls hospital workers thieves, or refuses natl lockdown! 45 just can’t be trusted!

posted on Apr, 6 2020 @ 11:15 AM
link   
LOL, guess who is on CBS right now?

Tedros from WHO, some other idiot from WHO shilling for donations for PPE...and Lady Gaga, also shilling for donations from 'philanthropists'.

April 16th is some 'thank frontline health workers' day, where people can 'put their wallets away and enjoy the show', according to Lady Gaga.

If she's talking about 'enjoying the show', it means the whole thing is coming to an end.

posted on Apr, 6 2020 @ 11:24 AM
link   
Here is your tracking pandemic badge, an implantable biosensor.
Just a taste on what's to come eventually.

A Military-Funded Biosensor Could Be the Future of Pandemic Detection

If it wins FDA approval next year, the two-part sensor could help spot new infections weeks before symptoms begin to show.

The sensor has two parts. One is a 3mm string of hydrogel, a material whose network of polymer chains is used in some contact lenses and other implants. Inserted under the skin with a syringe, the string includes a specially engineered molecule that sends a fluorescent signal outside of the body when the body begins to fight an infection. The other part is an electronic component attached to the skin. It sends light through the skin, detects the fluorescent signal and generates another signal that the wearer can send to a doctor, website, etc.

Might this be integrated with XRP (cryptocurrency) + Ripple (payment protocol) for digital enslavement. Ripple enables banks, payment providers, digital asset exchanges and corporates to send money globally using advanced blockchain technology.

Danish tech firm, "Paid by US Navy to come up with a chip that could be implanted in the human body that could integrate with Ripple"
twitter.com...

posted on Apr, 6 2020 @ 11:25 AM
link   

If Maxine Waters is against something. That something must be good for America. Think MIRROR.

posted on Apr, 6 2020 @ 11:32 AM
link   
a reply to: OsirianObsidian

Infectious Disease News published an article in 2017, which quotes Dr. Fauci prophesying that, without a doubt, Trump will face a "SURPRISE infectious disease outbreak":

thread on Fauci

posted on Apr, 6 2020 @ 11:44 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Indeed. The manipulated fatality count is a weapon that's being used by TPTB thru the MSM.

Ready for today's chart?

Hmmm, WHY would there be such a stark drop off in deaths by pneumonia this year?? Ahhhhh I know! Because those deaths are now counting as Covid deaths regardless of whether or not Covid was the actual cause of death.

Claim your own sentience as a human being. Or they will.

IMPORTANT: Using Content From Other Websites on ATS
Posting work written by others
edit on Mon Apr 6 2020 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 6 2020 @ 11:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: AkHolic
Covid-19 and the Corona type viruses are RNA hijackers in that they shred a cells RNA blocks and repurposes that RNA as the building blocks to replicate. Disrupt the building process and you effectively stop the virus in its tracks. Zinc is where the magic resides in an anti-viral cocktail. Unfortunately it is hard to get certain supplemental metals into the cell. Much like the body has a hard time with calcium if no vitamin D is present. In the case of Zinc the body needs an ionophore to shuttle it through the cell wall increasing the intracellular Zn2+ concentration high enough to shut the virus down. And Hydroxychloroquine, Quinine, etc.. are very effective ionophores.
So Chloroquine or Quinine with an ass load of zinc.
Probably best to stay away from the combination of either and Azithromycine (commonly known as a Z-Pak) unless one is sure no underlying heart issues are present as it can cause Atrial Fibrillation damaging the heart mussels. I am not a doctor so please do not take this as medical advice.

Ak

httpsjournals.plos.org.../jo urnal.ppat.1001176

I read a medical report from South Korea back in mid February, when things were getting bad in Asia, that said exactly the same thing! It said that they were using chloroquine to help Zinc get into the cells and stop the spread. At that time I bought some Zinc Picolinate for the family. Zinc Picolinate has the best cell penetration of all the various forms that Zinc comes in. I think someone else on this thread also mentioned that green tea helps with Zinc absorption as well and it also seems that the combination of Zinc and Elderberry is a time tested anti-viral.

I'm not a doctor either, these are just things that stuck out to me in my research over the past several months. My intuition made me focus on it and now I believe it enough that even if its not true, I should get a good mind over matter placebo effect

posted on Apr, 6 2020 @ 12:07 PM
link   
Shanghai Cooperation Organisation To Introduce ‘Mutual Settlement In National Currencies’ And Ditch US Dollar

The eight-member countries of the Shanghai Cooperation Organization (SCO), including China, Russia, and India, have made the decision to conduct bilateral trade and investment and issue bonds in local and national currencies instead of US dollars.

Representatives from the finance ministries and central banks of China, India, Russia, Pakistan, Kyrgyzstan, Russia, Tajikistan and Uzbekistan will attend the SCO conference in Moscow. In addition, Iran, Afghanistan, Belarus, and Mongolia are observer nations and will also be present.

This occurred back in mid March.
Dollar tanking, oil still cheaper than water.
Drug and asset wars ready to go in South America.
The world concentrates on COVID, the ultimate blame hound.

After The Coronavirus: The Asian Belt & Road Initiative Economic Recovery 2020-2021

Concerning Central Asia, and the “Road” section of China’s Belt & Road Initiative, ADB predict that Central Asia will decelerate under COVID-19 after steady acceleration in recent years. Growth in the region will drop to 2.8% in 2020 as economies falter worldwide and drag down global commodity prices.

Silk Road Briefing

posted on Apr, 6 2020 @ 12:08 PM
link   
Woah. Paging our resident lawyer, please. Or anyone else that can help break this down.

Here is a case on the docket of the 9th district court of Southern California. The list of defendants is exhaustive. Tech giants, politicians, the CCP et al, and it appears further down the article there is a complaint of torture, sex trafficking, etc.

Docket Filing

Defendants

Larry Page, John Does 1-29, Sergey Brin, Google L.L.C., Sundar Pichai, Alphabet Inc, Neuralink Inc, DeepMind Inc, Elon Musk, Tesla Inc, Mark Zuckerberg, Facebook Inc, CISON PR NewsWire, Chinese Communist Party, Microsoft, Massachusetts Institute of Technology, Festo, Darper, Open Society Foundations, Joshua Bongard, James Clapper, Jeff Bezos, Harvard, Amazon, Wyss Institute, Eric Schmidt, University of Vermont, ICarbon X, Megvii Face, Don Lemon, James McCabe, Didi Chuxing, George Soros, Hillary Clinton, Soros Fund Management, Alibaba, The World Bank, Rachel Maddow, CNN, New York Times, Time Magazine, Huawei, Nancy Pelosi, Qualcomm, Anderson Cooper, MSNBC, Sensetime, Hanson Robotics, Hunter Biden, Washington Post, Bill Gates, Joe Biden, John O. Brennon, Adam Schiff, James Comey, Barack Hussein Obama, Boston Dynamics, Sam Kriegman and John Doe's 1-Unlimited

And here is a snippet of the complaint:

The AI Organization, Inc, Cyrus A. Parsa, Christians, Victims of Persecution, Rape, Torture, Concentration Camps, Sex, Human, and Organ Trafficking and Organ Harvesting in China, Hong Kong, America and Around the World, Lawyers, Judges, Falun Dafa Practitioners, Uyghurs. (Attachments: #1 Civil Cover Sheet)New Summons Requested. (anh)

edit on 6-4-2020 by PioneerFigureSkating because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 6 2020 @ 12:13 PM
link   
a reply to: brewtiger

I'm taking PQQ, just because it was available OTC.
examine.com/supplements/pyrroloquinoline-quinone/
examine.com...

posted on Apr, 6 2020 @ 12:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: imthegoat
Yes. Ivernectin is an anti-parasite. The paper they linked was going over the anti-vital effects of the medication in relation to covid-19. Merck has been donating it to charitable organizations since the 80s, to fight ringworm and other parasites in places like Africa.

Watch now, the 'tards will make a hoarder's run on horse dewormer. 🙄

posted on Apr, 6 2020 @ 12:20 PM
link   

Is the WHO guy rich?

It's got to be money that gets unqualified people into positions for which they are completely unsuited.

The power structure of the globe needs to be completely shattered. How else will logic return to the fore?

posted on Apr, 6 2020 @ 12:22 PM
link   
What did you do on day 655 of the Q-uarantine Cranky? Well thanks for asking...

Oddly of the four main films Q references, Hunt For Red October, White Squall, Iron Eagle and Godfather III I had only seen III when it came out. So I decided to view a them. I dread watching III again to be honest.

Last night was White Squall and Hunt For Red October.

White Squall was fairly obvious in the JFK, Castro connections, and the notion of disparate newbies (chuck says he's Anon) learning a new way of connecting. Tested, and some will fail, some die, but growth is inevitable.

Red October was obvious as well. But Q makes a note of dropping "The Hunt For" and Red October is used after. Could it be that this references High Value Defectors? A plea to folks to defect to stop the world from collapsing at first post, or a note after the MAP has been built to state another has defected?

Nothing worse then seeing Q say someone of note flipped, but having zero idea who it was...

posted on Apr, 6 2020 @ 12:24 PM
link   
a reply to: Observationalist

They've adopted "Alphabet" as their new name because that's who they work for, the alphabets.

Could the power structure be any more corrupt?

🤬🤬🤬

top topics

<< 188  189  190    192  193  194 >>

join