It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -XXV-

page: 190
<< 187  188  189    191  192  193 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 6 2020 @ 02:55 AM
link   

New: A huge battled erupted yesterday in the Situation Room between Dr. Fauci and Peter Navarro The argument was over hydroxychloroquine and things went off the rails when Fauci said most of the evidence was anecdotal leading Navarro to lose his temper

Valerie Jarrett retweeted this with the hashtag: #BelieveFauci

Now I know for sure Fauci's a liar

posted on Apr, 6 2020 @ 03:54 AM
link   
a reply to: DaddyWinchester

An important decode I should have caught earlier that may explain DW's request for prayer...

POTUS last 2 tweets yesterday, 5th, were at 07:51:50 PM and 07:51:56 PM. These point to following Q posts:

Q751

Q !UW.yye1fxo ID: 479712 No.360296 📁
Feb 13 2018 01:56:23 (EST)
Operation Merlin (tech).
>Iran
>NK
Iran Deal (funding).
>Iran
>NK
>T cells
>Payoffs
NK Nuclear (mini suc)(icbm suc)
>War engine
>Protection

Q

Q50

Anonymous ID: zGyR4tyi No.147642680 📁
Nov 2 2017 13:06:58 (EST)
BIG DROP:
How did NK obtain Uranium?
How did Iran obtain Uranium?
Why did BO send billions (in cash and wire) to Iran?
Why the cash component?

Was the hostage component a cover?
For what?
Could any of the cash component be handed off to other people?
How many planes carried the cash into Iran?
Did all land in Iran?
Did all land in the same location?
Why is this relevant?
Who controls NK?
Who really controls NK?
Don't think of a single person.
Think of a powerful entity.

Why is this important?
Why are wars so important?
Who benefits?
What does hostage refer to?
Who can be held hostage and controlled by NK having miniaturized nuclear weapons?
Where is BO TODAY?
Where is VJ?
Alice & Wonderland.

Q56

Anonymous ID: KC17sSpZ No.147661217 📁
Nov 2 2017 15:39:22 (EST)
thehill.com...📁
The Clinton campaign is attempting once again to sweep important questions under the rug about top aide Huma Abedin, her family ties to the Muslim Brotherhood and to Saudi Arabia, and her role in the ballooning Clinton email scandal.
Her mother, Saleha Abedin, sits on the Presidency Staff Council of the International Islamic Council for Da’wa and Relief, a group that is chaired by the leader of the Muslim Brotherhood, Sheikh Yusuf al-Qaradawi.

Perhaps recognizing how offensive such ties will be to voters concerned over future terrorist attacks on this country by radical Muslims professing allegiance to Sharia law, the Clinton campaign on Monday tried to downplay Ms. Abedin’s involvement in the Journal and the Muslim Brotherhood.

The Clinton surrogate group Media Matters claimed predictably there was “no evidence” that Ms. Abedin or her family had ties to the Muslim Brotherhood, and that Trump campaign staffers who spoke of these ties were conspiracy theorists.

To debunk the evidence, Media Matters pointed to a Snopes.com “fact-check” piece that cited as its sole source… Senator John McCain. This is the same John McCain who met Libyan militia leader Abdelkarim Belhaj, a known al Qaeda associate, and saluted him as “my hero” during a 2011 visit to Benghazi.

edit on 6-4-2020 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 6 2020 @ 04:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: cherokeetroy

New: A huge battled erupted yesterday in the Situation Room between Dr. Fauci and Peter Navarro The argument was over hydroxychloroquine and things went off the rails when Fauci said most of the evidence was anecdotal leading Navarro to lose his temper

Shills on the left using the argument that Trump and Navarro have stock in the company that makes hydroxychloroquine in the US.

Because a drug that is out of patent is suuuuch a money maker. Do these clowns even understand business? Every single pharma company in the world can make it.

I get the fact that Fauci says it’s anecdotal, but the guy has an agenda and always has. Out of 6000 doctors, the majority have said hydroxychloroquine has the best effect. Steve Bannon had an oncologist from New York on his show who said that’s what everyone is using and it’s getting really good results - the only time it doesn’t work is if the patient already has “one foot in the grave and the other on a banana peel”.

Navarro is probably pissed off with Fauci because even though most of the patients that are given hydroxychloroquine pull through, he’s still saying it’s anecdotal - even though the number of recoveries is lagging the number of cases by more that two and a half weeks and the total number of recoveries each day spiked massively once the trials began in New York.

Clinical trials take YEARS. It’s all about Gates and the vaccine. Fauci was part of the Leadership Council of the Global Vaccine Action Plan back in December 2010 in his role as the director of NIAID...along with the following people:

Dr. Margret Chan - Director General of WHO (Chinese national and CCP appointee)

Mr. Anthony Lake - Executive Director for UNICEF

Ms. Joy Phumaphi, Chair of the International Advisory Committee and Executive Secretary, African Leaders Malaria Alliance

Dr. Tachi Yamada, President of Global Health at the Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation

They’ve been planning this moment for 10 YEARS. Fauci knows that anti-malarial drugs work, because Gates already has vaccine programs in place in Africa through WHO and UNICEF. Why waste money on something you don’t need to?

They never thought she would lose.

edit on 6-4-2020 by OsirianObsidian because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 6 2020 @ 04:10 AM
link   
a reply to: cherokeetroy

Fauci advocated for some miracle H1N1 cure in 2009 that had only worked in a petri-dish. The Surgeon General at the time shut Fauci down.

President Trump said when the mortality rate goes under 1%, he's ready to re-open America. Dr. Fauci wants to keep the Mortality rate over 1%, so the economy will stay closed. That's what some evil Democrat is paying him to help force.

posted on Apr, 6 2020 @ 05:05 AM
link   
a reply to: FlyingFox

Hi FlyingFox,

Thanks for clarifying, and will defer to POTUS and the doctors.

Had read it was used to treat malaria, not as a prevention, but if you are a front-line caretaker dealing with this virus every day, I hope it does offer them an extra layer of protection.

posted on Apr, 6 2020 @ 07:21 AM
link   
That doesn't seem right to me either.

Because people in the Military sure know the difference and if BabyQ+ was writing any of those he seems mathematically solid. After 50 years or so of it being used in America I can't imagine someone not understanding a Miles is around 1.61 Km.

originally posted by: RadioRobert
a reply to: crankyoldman

So Q doesn't know the metric system? I'm confused.

posted on Apr, 6 2020 @ 07:23 AM
link   
a reply to: brewtiger

- Hyrdroxycholoroquine only works AFTER you have the virus.

Totally anecdotal but a friend who has lupus and takes chloro-whatever routinely said she heard they just studied 1,000 people who have lupus who take chloro-whatever routinely and -zero- have caught the corona.

So it may be a preventative too?

posted on Apr, 6 2020 @ 07:27 AM
link   
Covid-19 and the Corona type viruses are RNA hijackers in that they shred a cells RNA blocks and repurposes that RNA as the building blocks to replicate. Disrupt the building process and you effectively stop the virus in its tracks. Zinc is where the magic resides in an anti-viral cocktail. Unfortunately it is hard to get certain supplemental metals into the cell. Much like the body has a hard time with calcium if no vitamin D is present. In the case of Zinc the body needs an ionophore to shuttle it through the cell wall increasing the intracellular Zn2+ concentration high enough to shut the virus down. And Hydroxychloroquine, Quinine, etc.. are very effective ionophores.
So Chloroquine or Quinine with an ass load of zinc.
Probably best to stay away from the combination of either and Azithromycine (commonly known as a Z-Pak) unless one is sure no underlying heart issues are present as it can cause Atrial Fibrillation damaging the heart mussels. I am not a doctor so please do not take this as medical advice.

Ak

httpsjournals.plos.org.../jo urnal.ppat.1001176
edit on 6-4-2020 by AkHolic because: Fix link... maybe

posted on Apr, 6 2020 @ 07:52 AM
link   
Queen of Denmark Steps Down!!!

While the Queen’s decision to abdicate would go against Danish tradition – the last and only time a monarch stepped down was in 1146 – but drastic times call for drastic measures.

WTF?!

That's got to be a coincidence.

edit on 6-4-2020 by CanadianMason because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 6 2020 @ 07:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: CanadianMason
Queen of Denmark Steps Down!!!

WTF?!

That's got to be a coincidence.

That's one of those women's mags in Australia.

They've been saying that Margrethe will step down for five years and it hasn't happened yet. Pay it no mind.

posted on Apr, 6 2020 @ 08:07 AM
link   
a reply to: OsirianObsidian

Just coming across that info now, yes. For at least five years now, it was rumoured she would abdicate by her 80th birthday.

Nice try Austin.

posted on Apr, 6 2020 @ 08:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: cherokeetroy

What's interesting to me about this is that Jarret herself is tweeting this. Why is Obama's handler trying to do the job Obama should be doing?

He's been awful quiet lately. As have many others. Haven't heard much from any of the bad guys lately. I take this as a good sign.

posted on Apr, 6 2020 @ 08:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: crankyoldman

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi
a reply to: crankyoldman

cranky, I'm wondering if OCTOBER links to PASSOVER on 8th?

Uber/Ober

Über (German pronunciation: [ˈyːbɐ] (About this soundlisten), sometimes written uber /ˈuːbər/[1] in English-language publications) is a German language word meaning "over", "above" or "across". It is an etymological twin with German ober, and is cognate (through Proto-Germanic) with English over, Dutch over, Swedish över

Saw your post then saw this...

@brunobarking

Also, "swinging" is a slang term for being hung.

Witches will be hung?
edit on 6-4-2020 by AndyFromMichigan because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 6 2020 @ 08:22 AM
link   
a reply to: CanadianMason

I hope this is the last time I feel compelled to say anything about that fraud.

Austin Steinbart follows Q. That's obvious. He's well read and that's also obvious. He's smart and that's also obvious.

Because of the above things, he is able to put some stuff together. He isn't your typical mouth breathing average Joe. There may be times he is even able to deduce stuff through either Q drops or his other research that makes a hit. He wouldn't be the only person to have done it and even if he does hit a prediction one of these days, it isn't gonna mean he is affiliated with Q. He is not affiliated with Q in any way, shape or form.

posted on Apr, 6 2020 @ 08:32 AM
link   
a reply to: PioneerFigureSkating

I know.

posted on Apr, 6 2020 @ 08:42 AM
link   

I will say though that someone has posted a fake Q drop on /qpatriotresearch/ with each line beginning with a letter of his name. Like so:
A
U
S...

So on and so forth until it spells Austin Steinbart. What I think is happening here is that Alex Jones is going to try to "unmask" Q as Austin Steinbart tomorrow on his show.

The anon on Twitter known as "Joe" @StormIsUponUs has a thread up about the fake drop right now.

So here's my question. It's been widely rumored for many years now that Alex Jones is Israeli intelligence. So, does this extend to Steinbart too? You watch, this is what's gonna happen. Steinbart has been out there doing his thing for awhile now. Doing what he can to build a following, claiming to be Q. Now comes Alex Jones who already does have a massive following. He's threatened to expose Q. Says he's gonna do it tomorrow.

Alex Jones is going to unmask Q as Austin Steinbart. Take it to the bank. And if I were like Austin Steinbart, I would use this prediction I am making right now as proof I am with the Q group. Lol.

posted on Apr, 6 2020 @ 09:00 AM
link   
a reply to: OsirianObsidian

Navarro is probably pissed off with Fauci because even though most of the patients that are given hydroxychloroquine pull through, 

To be fair, the vast majority of cases pull through without hydroxycholoroquine as well.

I'm pretty much in the "nothing to lose" camp on chloroquine and ivermectin. People particularly ill don't have anything to lose. The side effects for both drugs are well-documented. It is comparatively safe when dispensed by a responsible doctor, on the WHO's list of essential medicines, FDA approve, etc

But it's far from established that it's a miracle cure. Here's to hope.

posted on Apr, 6 2020 @ 09:57 AM
link   
a reply to: PioneerFigureSkating

Haha! Except, Alex only claimed he will expose who the two founders of Q are, not who Q is 'now'.

Why does the fake post that JoeM points to have Q's Trip Code? I thought nobody else could use it.

I don't know...weird.

posted on Apr, 6 2020 @ 10:14 AM
link   

Why does the fake post that JoeM points to have Q's Trip Code? I thought nobody else could use it. 

Maybe someone with a little more experience on the chans can take a crack at this question. I would be willing to wager that isn't Q's trip code. Furthermore, the drop doesn't follow Q's posting patterns whatsoever.
1. It is outside the proper board. Q doesn't do this.
2. Q doesn't give instructions for anons to decipher his meaning. Included in the fake drop is the line "the clue is found before the lines" or something to that effect. Q doesn't do this either. He didn't tell anons to look at the overall shape of the staggered booms drop for a "clue" (that the drop resembles an upside down gun).

That isn't Q. It doesn't follow Q's style at all and I would be willing to bet that is not the right trip code. Plus, and again, "NO OUTSIDE COMMS". If that was a legitimate drop it wouldn't have shown up where it did and wouldn't be being relayed by me through JoeM.

posted on Apr, 6 2020 @ 10:18 AM
link   
a reply to: LanceCorvette

Thanks Lance, and I can believe it - and hope so.

Quinine is also found in Tonic Water, which gives us a good reason to drink Gin & Tonic.

I think this is one of Trump's game-changers, and the resistance being show by "our medical experts" is telling.

<< 187  188  189    191  192  193 >>

join