It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -XXV-

page: 195
<< 192  193  194    196  197  198 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 6 2020 @ 02:42 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

Sufi, how does the continuity of Government work in Great Britain? Is there a line of successors to the Prime Minister role, or do they simply continue to deputize down the line like Borris has done here?
edit on 6-4-2020 by PioneerFigureSkating because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 6 2020 @ 02:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi
UK PM Boris Johnson moved to Intensive Care:

Prime Minister Boris Johnson has been taken into intensive care in hospital with coronavirus.

He has asked Foreign Secretary Dominic Raab to deputise for him, a No 10 spokesman said.

Worth remembering that Dominic Raab was the Brexit secretary when it finally went through.

Given what has been going on behind the curtain in the US, the UK gov't also has a COG, supposedly within the Ministry of Defence in Whitehall. Actually, the US COG is based on it. I think all NATO countries have one and may be worth paying attention to, i.e. Denmark, Germany, Canada as to leaders getting infected w/COVID (real or fake), leaders stepping down and/or a change-up, new federal/national laws, and various emergency powers invoked.

Continuity of government

posted on Apr, 6 2020 @ 02:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: Justoneman
I am more interested in the information in that particular video on a Fire fighting concept with the now banned cluster bombs being used with fire stopping chemicals replacing the explosive mini bombs in the cluster bombs.

originally posted by: cherokeetroy
a reply to: Justoneman
I checked out a few of those accounts that left comments under his video. They look fake

That is interesting but did Austin say that the idea of using cluster bombs is his invention?

idk about cluster bombs but I don't think he can take credit for the idea of using bombs to fight fires

Should the U.S. Air Force Bomb Forest Fires?
popular mechanics

Sweden Dropped a Laser-Guided Bomb on a Forest Fire
popular mechanics
edit on 6-4-2020 by cherokeetroy because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 6 2020 @ 02:52 PM
link   
a reply to: PioneerFigureSkating

I would bet 20 dollars that if someone went back over this entire thread series we have now devoted more thread space to an obvious fraud than one of our known, for sure, targets.

I'll take that bet. A quick search and skim showed about 45 references to Lynn Rothschild, 42 references to AS. Pay up sucka.
Maybe you're just wasting even more space with your surreptitious attacks on members and innuendo instead of bringing some actual debunking to the table. I know, I know...it's a waste of time because "no outside comms" and you're convinced he's fake af. There are those here that aren't so convinced and attitudes like yours are not helping them decide for themselves.

That's by design, y'all

Exactly what and whom's design would that be? Please be specific.

posted on Apr, 6 2020 @ 02:58 PM
link   
a reply to: OveRcuRrEnteD

Maybe you're just wasting even more space with your surreptitious attacks on members 

Not once have I done this. Unless you want to count the time I told a member they were "carrying water for the dude." I don't really think that's an attack though. Of course, you're free to see it how you will, and I couldn't care less.

posted on Apr, 6 2020 @ 03:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: crankyoldman

Good point. Q used to talk about medical industry's crimes against humanity quite frequently.

THIS is the elephant in the room with big pharma. There are other critters in the room, but the trials in developing countries like those in Africa or India, et al is the Elephant.
Try a net search with some variation of: drug testing in developing countries ethical

Here is just one.
edit on 6-4-2020 by RadioRobert because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 6 2020 @ 03:03 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

No comment.

posted on Apr, 6 2020 @ 03:07 PM
link   
a reply to: FlyingFox

He sure was treated like the golden child by the higher ups on the left.

Maybe they just love him because he likes wieners?

posted on Apr, 6 2020 @ 03:10 PM
link   
This fence sitter is getting sore in the buttocks..

I have people I love dearly telling me that this is a cover operation for the round up of elite pedophiles..

Who in the next breath says..
Corona is real it's just not what they say..it's all 5g.
And it's a plot too thin the herd..

Who in the next breath says..

It's not what you think..They give you the test and then you get it..to cull the herd..

And in the next breath says it's really not about the test though it's about the vaccines..

Who in the next breath tells me "some call me a whacky conspiracy theorist, but I am just an outside of the box free thinker...

Dude, free thinking outside of the box is not regurgitating snit you read online .to people you think haven't read it..that's not out side of the box,.. that's retarded..

Yes I said retarded...

Snit or get off the pot....

With all due respect to the actual free thinkers who come up with this tripe...not the parrots..I at least find you entertaining..

Oh....magoo..you've done it again...

~meathead

posted on Apr, 6 2020 @ 03:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: EndtheMadnessNow

originally posted by: Observationalist
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

I had written this post up but never posted it. But some of the partners on your list show up on mine

The other day I searched “where did the shortcut take Alice.” Top two results were this Alice.org

Note the Logo is a girl in a arch of hysteria pose, also looking like a butterfly...MKULTRA and Sexslave symbolism.

The Arch of Hysteria this was one of the big works of art In Podestas house. It is a very sexual image and meaning.

Also this arched position is related to PAIN:

What to make of this pain? Bourgeois asks us to take seriously the pain experience of the hysteric’s wracked body, even though the cause of the pain is invisible, a phantom. Against the combined historical voices of medical history, which proclaim ‘There is no injury and no infection! Lest the body snap, hadn’t the hysteric better snap out of it?’, we are challenged not to ignore this anguish. Bourgeois is undoubtedly tapping into Freudian analyses of the hysteric, heavily overwritten by notions of dysfunctional female sexuality

Scroll down to Lady Gaga. Look familiar?

Symbolic Pics of the Month

Wow, creepy beyond all reason. Symbolism will be their downfall.
edit on 6-4-2020 by Observationalist because: Put in the quote

posted on Apr, 6 2020 @ 03:17 PM
link   
a reply to: AndyFromMichigan

Those ridiculous twerps main go-to is what we refer to as projection? Waving for the gumshoes to break out magnifying glasses?

Like whack a mole, a new head pops up while the machinations continue the effect.

Someone tell babyq he can come to ats and be chewn to pieces, have his fill, whichever. Ask me anything thread?

...POTUS is with an open lariat while those sticking their necks out for the waiting noose is what I'm seeing this covid ordeal playing out...Fauci repping for the (deep) state department-giggles into his mitten of sin?

I just can't keep up with it all and want to add anything significant? to the thread.

Zinc?
Maybe the atmoshere surrounding comet atlas dews zinc into our atmosphere? Good or bad or just marbles get taken away? No such thing as keepsies? That's cool too!

As an introvert my experiences are based upon intuition- no feel no follow...

Thanks for that link on Sisilack, I put it to use on twitter!

Keep rocking in the free world ya all!

posted on Apr, 6 2020 @ 03:21 PM
link   
a reply to: Observationalist

Typical trans-humanist symbolism. Like I stated before the Hysteria Arch is now being used as their symbol. These images could very well be symbols for the modern eugenics movement.

posted on Apr, 6 2020 @ 03:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: LurkNoMore

Looking back with Q vision it’s easy to see evil.

Sometimes I wish I could go back to watching movies just to be entertained....so does my wife. Ha ha.
Now when that Disney castle appears I’m like a hawk searching for clues.
Thanks Mr. Fitz Springmeler.

posted on Apr, 6 2020 @ 03:30 PM
link   
a reply to: Guyfriday

I agree. I believe alot of this evil cult stuff and the $$$ trail some of us been chasing for past 3 years all has deep connections to Eugenics and Nazi ideology, Rockefeller's, Gates, Epstein and other monsters. The Hysteria Arch symbolism for me goes back to the 1999 Matrix film.

posted on Apr, 6 2020 @ 03:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: liveandlearn

regardless the author's interpretation, the is also very reminiscent of the kundalini position. There is a connection, i believe, to this sculpture, Daimler's positioned victim and an ancient belief. I can't go into it any further.

Dang, there is so much to this rabbit hole. Follow the rabbit or follow mad hatter. They are all mad!!! No wonder ghost wants to tempt us with a short cut.

posted on Apr, 6 2020 @ 03:33 PM
link   
a reply to: Mike Stivic
I don't know what to think about this virus. I don't know how it came about or who's behind it or what the motive is

As of now, I don't fully trust any information. I don't trust anyone or anything outside of myself. That includes any person or plan. The only thing I fully trust is myself and my intuition. What my gut tells me is that when all is said and done, we are not going back to 'normal '. Whatever normal used to be. That's it, that's all I know

posted on Apr, 6 2020 @ 03:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: EndtheMadnessNow
a reply to: Guyfriday

I agree. I believe alot of this evil cult stuff and the $$$ trail some of us been chasing for past 3 years all has deep connections to Eugenics and Nazi ideology, Rockefeller's, Gates, Epstein and other monsters. The Hysteria Arch symbolism for me goes back to the 1999 Matrix film.

Considering the CIA imported and consolidated the Nazi Intel apparatus into their own agency after WWII, that's a fact.

👍😷

link   
President Trump has signed an executive order that basically allows commercial interests to begin mining the moon, asteroids, and other celestial bodies for profit. I read the text of the order, but here's an article from space.com about it.

Trump signs executive order to support moon mining, tap asteroid resources

President Donald Trump signed an executive order today (April 6) establishing U.S. policy on the exploitation of off-Earth resources. That policy stresses that the current regulatory regime — notably, the 1967 Outer Space Treaty — allows the use of such resources.

This view has long held sway in U.S. government circles. For example, the United States, like the other major spacefaring nations, has not signed the 1979 Moon Treaty, which stipulates that non-scientific use of space resources be governed by an international regulatory framework. And in 2015, Congress passed a law explicitly allowing American companies and citizens to use moon and asteroid resources. 

I'm not an economics guy by any means, but it seems to me that this may serve as a pretty good shot in the arm to the economy. And it will for sure piss off the globalists. They've long held that any exploration or mining done off planet should be ran by an international regulatory body first. And because of this commercial interests simply haven't been interested in pursuing this. This upends this all and basically declares a new space race, imo.

www.space.com...

link   

originally posted by: Guyfriday

The Arch of Hysteria is also related to some occultists as "The Human Ouroboros". I've seen this type of image in a few documents over the years, and it's a "hidden" symbol for both human transmutations as well as human (or demonic) alchemy.

Given how many of the people involved in the "Donating" companies I wouldn't be to surprised if the "Arch of Hysteria" isn't now being used as a universal symbol for trans-humanism or even a modern eugenics movement.

I just wanted to add this tid-bit. From the Alice link posted above:
"Alice pays homage to Lewis Carroll, author of Alice’s Adventures in Wonderland and Through the Looking Glass. Carroll was a mathematician, novelist, and photographer. Most important, he could do intellectually difficult things but also realized the most powerful thing was to be able to communicate clearly and in an entertaining way. This inspires our efforts to make something as complex as computer programming easy and fun."

So an interesting fact about Carroll's time as a child photographer. He would sometimes take nudes and nearly nude pictures of children. He would do this with permission from the parents and the parents were with their children during the entire time. When one parent raised an issue about it, and explained why it might be bad, Carroll reportedly felt so ashamed about it that he destroyed all of the photo blanks that he had. Only a very few of the photos taken by Carroll exist today because of this. Sadly some people like to buy the few photos that due exist for less then historical reasons.

Thanks for your additions. There is a ton of stuff to unpack. I’m suspecting that ID2020 end game will be this trans humanism.

posted on Apr, 6 2020 @ 03:36 PM
link   

You're probably aware but, if not check out I, PET GOAT II.

Several ATS threads on it.

top topics

<< 192  193  194    196  197  198 >>

join