It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -XXV-

page: 188
<< 185  186  187    189  190  191 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 5 2020 @ 09:18 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

So Q doesn't know the metric system? I'm confused.

posted on Apr, 5 2020 @ 09:25 PM
link   
Do you trust POTUS?
Do you trust our MILITARY?
PRAY
PRAY
PRAY
DARK TO LIGHT
Now is not the time to doubt
PRAY

posted on Apr, 5 2020 @ 09:26 PM
link   
a reply to: sligtlyskeptical

Obviously you read the link before spewing coke - right?

posted on Apr, 5 2020 @ 09:26 PM
link   
Yes. Ivernectin is an anti-parasite. The paper they linked was going over the anti-vital effects of the medication in relation to covid-19. Merck has been donating it to charitable organizations since the 80s, to fight ringworm and other parasites in places like Africa.

posted on Apr, 5 2020 @ 09:38 PM
link   

Cranky, I was looking through the Twitter feed of the person relaying the 40,000' theory and I saw another thread a little ways down people may find interesting. Apparently the Pope has dropped all of his official titles. There apparently wasn't any fanfare about it, but someone noticed that this year's "Vatican yearbook" simply shows Pope Francis' name, with no titles at all. The most common title they give the Pope that usually accompanied his name in the yearbook is "The Vicar of Jesus Christ."

One theologian calls it "theological barbarism."
Wasn't this guy prophesied to be the last Pope? Pretty crazy.

www.catholicculture.org...#

posted on Apr, 5 2020 @ 09:38 PM
link   

Apologies for the double post.
edit on 5-4-2020 by PioneerFigureSkating because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 5 2020 @ 09:40 PM
link   
Chalk this up to another odd story.

The name on the paper (published 2019) out of United States Army Medical Research Institute of Infectious Diseases, Fort Detrick regarding a generic vaccine for a new SARSCoV2 was Allison Totura.

Broad-spectrum coronavirus antiviral discovery

She was on Jeopardy!

Frederick woman tests her knowledge on Jeopardy

In her interview during her Jeopardy appearance, Totura said seeing the movie Outbreak in 8th grade led to her career choice. Source

posted on Apr, 5 2020 @ 09:40 PM
link   

Wow. The elusive triple-post. Lol apologies.
edit on 5-4-2020 by PioneerFigureSkating because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 5 2020 @ 09:43 PM
link   
a reply to: PioneerFigureSkating

“The Gates of hell are terrible to behold, are they not?”

edit on 5-4-2020 by EndtheMadnessNow because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 5 2020 @ 10:06 PM
link   
Verily Blog

Just brushing up on all the new California regulations. I came across this but if NWO comfort.

Systematic means... So clear?

A coalition of scientists, public health officials, and citizens nationwide is uniting in the fight to contain the COVID-19 pandemic. While headway is being made through social distancing efforts, it's clear that a more systematic means of risk assessment and testing is also critical.

Test and Collect

The Baseline Platform securely collects and stores health information and is compliant with federal and state regulations governing the collection and use of an individual's data. Data is stored in advanced systems with security and privacy protocols.

Oh good, Google is you Big Brother.

Project Baseline was founded by Verily, a subsidiary of Alphabet focused on life sciences and healthcare, and sister company to Google.

Whew... I feel much better

Will my information be used for advertising?
No, your information will not be used for advertising.

posted on Apr, 5 2020 @ 10:10 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

Mystified ??? You will be,;

www.cbsnews.com...

posted on Apr, 5 2020 @ 10:22 PM
link   
a reply to: Observationalist
I didn’t know about this. This is from my last post about the Verily blog.
Alphabet.inc the New Google

We are still trying to do things other people think are crazy but we are super excited about

What is Alphabet? Alphabet is mostly a collection of companies. The largest of which, of course, is Google. This newer Google is a bit slimmed down, with the companies that are pretty far afield of our main internet products contained in Alphabet instead. What do we mean by far afield? Good examples are our health efforts: Life Sciences (that works on the glucose-sensing contact lens), and Calico (focused on longevity). Fundamentally, we believe this allows us more management scale, as we can run things independently that aren’t very related.

posted on Apr, 5 2020 @ 10:24 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

Neither have 20/20 vision given their glasses..Off with their Heads!

posted on Apr, 5 2020 @ 10:34 PM
link   
a reply to: steaming

Heh, how about that! Guess that explains why I got that dreaded flu and knocked me out of work for 10 days, my kids only 2-3 days but my Dad never got sick. That flu pandemic was far worse than Corona baloney.

Why weren’t hospitals overwhelmed then? Why wasn’t social distancing required then? No travel lockdown either. Why did the economy/life continue in 2009 but not in 2020? Twitter was just getting started.

posted on Apr, 5 2020 @ 10:47 PM
link   
Did n seen the same thing, major step down not being the vicar of Christ, huge even.

originally posted by: PioneerFigureSkating

Cranky, I was looking through the Twitter feed of the person relaying the 40,000' theory and I saw another thread a little ways down people may find interesting. Apparently the Pope has dropped all of his official titles. There apparently wasn't any fanfare about it, but someone noticed that this year's "Vatican yearbook" simply shows Pope Francis' name, with no titles at all. The most common title they give the Pope that usually accompanied his name in the yearbook is "The Vicar of Jesus Christ."

One theologian calls it "theological barbarism."
Wasn't this guy prophesied to be the last Pope? Pretty crazy.

www.catholicculture.org...#

posted on Apr, 5 2020 @ 10:51 PM
link   

WASHINGTON DC

A Long-Forgotten, Underground Tunnel in D.C.

Dupont Underground

In 1981, Edgar Bronfman Sr. had sold Seagram's stake in Conoco to DuPont, in exchange for almost 25% of the chemical giant. This stake in DuPont, by 1995, represented about 70% of Seagram's total earnings.

Dupont > Bronfman > NXIVM > Allison Mack (When does a bird sing?)

BALTIMORE
Baltimore is chockfull of underground tunnels, vaults and other hideaways.

‘Secret’ tunnels are hidden under Baltimore’s Federal Hill.

Exploring Lexington Market’s underground vaults

NEW YORK (more)

The Bridge = Underground connecting Terminal 5 to 5th Avenue (5:5)
Hell's Kitchen = name takes on new meaning?
Chinese Consulate, Clinton Foundation, Wealthspire Advisors ($10B Rothchild/Bronfman) connected
Trump Tower and Pier 90 (location of Red Cross ship)
(trying to find original source to give credit)

Please help DARPA find a new underground research lair
Remember the request to help find UNDERGROUND LAIRS in Aug 2019?

Basically, it’s looking for an indoor shopping mall, a subway system, or a ‘90s first-person shooter map — preferably run by a university or a business that specializes in urban subterranean lairs.

posted on Apr, 5 2020 @ 11:16 PM
link   
SPREADSHEET UPDATE - 23 POTUS tweets on April 5th (=PAIN). Also last tweet has Timestamp2Acronym of JFK:

Q V17.24 20200405 to 3908 incl. DECODE tools

posted on Apr, 5 2020 @ 11:30 PM
link   
a reply to: brewtiger

King5 news in Seattle Wa was doing an investigation report of human trafficking and was about to run a segment about how people were brought in from the water front to the hotels near the stadiums when for no reason the report got shut down. At the time the Mayor of Seattle was a guy named Ed Murray (more on him here). He is a close friend of Governor Jay Inslee (we all know he is by now).

Rumor has it that Ed got nervous about something involved with a passage way underneath Pikes Place Market and asked Jay to get the news channel to end the investigation. Now that is just a rumor, but the King5 investigators were the team that went after the US Secret Service and exposed their prostitution usage under the Obama Administration. Recentally they exposed Atomwaffen's activates in the US and double down on their digging after they had gotten death threats that the FBI had to get involved in. So what could have made them just end a report on human trafficking?

Portland is the same way with many old tunnels, but also there are more than a few newer tunnels that have popped up. A person I know that does "Urban Exploration" has pointed out many of the well used passages that seem to just happen to be under the newly built Vancouver Wa. So nope human trafficking and smuggling isn't just an East Coast thing.

posted on Apr, 5 2020 @ 11:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: crankyoldman
PFS, (&others)

Chart from the last 24 hours might suggest a correlation between those seeking to connect up yesterday - 4.4.2020/444, in various ways (mediation, soul etc...) and the intensity present in the graph.

That was from yesterday?

Lol wow!!!!!!!!

posted on Apr, 5 2020 @ 11:49 PM
link   
From mudflood n reset research, the cities already here before colonials arrived had and still do have huge undewrground tunnel systems.

originally posted by: brewtiger

WASHINGTON DC

A Long-Forgotten, Underground Tunnel in D.C.

Dupont Underground

In 1981, Edgar Bronfman Sr. had sold Seagram's stake in Conoco to DuPont, in exchange for almost 25% of the chemical giant. This stake in DuPont, by 1995, represented about 70% of Seagram's total earnings.

Dupont > Bronfman > NXIVM > Allison Mack (When does a bird sing?)

BALTIMORE
Baltimore is chockfull of underground tunnels, vaults and other hideaways.

‘Secret’ tunnels are hidden under Baltimore’s Federal Hill.

Exploring Lexington Market’s underground vaults

NEW YORK (more)

The Bridge = Underground connecting Terminal 5 to 5th Avenue (5:5)
Hell's Kitchen = name takes on new meaning?
Chinese Consulate, Clinton Foundation, Wealthspire Advisors ($10B Rothchild/Bronfman) connected
Trump Tower and Pier 90 (location of Red Cross ship)
(trying to find original source to give credit)

Please help DARPA find a new underground research lair
Remember the request to help find UNDERGROUND LAIRS in Aug 2019?

Basically, it’s looking for an indoor shopping mall, a subway system, or a ‘90s first-person shooter map — preferably run by a university or a business that specializes in urban subterranean lairs.

<< 185  186  187    189  190  191 >>

join