It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -XXV-

page: 186
<< 183  184  185    187  188  189 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 5 2020 @ 05:54 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 5 2020 @ 06:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: Phoenix
a reply to: carewemust

Or maybe this,

Single dose may cure CoV-19 48 hours

Common parasitic medication @ pennies a dose.

Getting a bit tired of charades and play acting by media, TDS afflicted Governor's, so-called experts and big pharmaceutical knowing full well this might be ended quickly.

Watch Merck's stock skyrocket soon, even though they've been handing out ivermectin for free since the 80s.

posted on Apr, 5 2020 @ 06:09 PM
link   
a reply to: imthegoat

Watch how fast it disappear's from market as government bans, hoards and doc''s prescribe to friends, family and other aquaintences.

Besides the anticipated 22 month double blind triple quadrulated trial lol.
edit on 5-4-2020 by Phoenix because: Sp

Add it's about $2 a dose for human scipt right this minute.
edit on 5-4-2020 by Phoenix because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 5 2020 @ 06:14 PM
link   
Then there’s THIS segment of the population.

New Mexico man, angered by not qualifying for coronavirus check, tried to set wife on fire, police allege

www.foxnews.com...

posted on Apr, 5 2020 @ 06:16 PM
link   
This article helps explain why all the funding for subterranean warfare training Ops.

Facing Our Underground Nightmares: Casting Light on the Subterranean Fight

On May 8, 2014, about three years into Syria’s civil war, anti-government forces prepared explosives—reportedly about 20 tons—in a freshly dug tunnel under the city of Aleppo. Above ground, Syrian soldiers in a hotel being used by the Syrian army were oblivious. The massive blast that followed killed approximately 40 soldiers. It took only 33 days to dig the 100-meter-long tunnel using hand tools.

Subterranean warfare is not new. From Assyrian forces’ tunneling in the 9th century B.C. to sieges of the medieval era to the Vietnam War, underground terrain has been part of the battlefield. But it’s seeing a resurgence, as the Aleppo tunnel bombs, the Israel-Gaza conflict and even more recent examples from the battle for Mosul, Iraq, make clear. Yet, despite the increasing threat posed by subterranean warfare, the U.S. Army remains largely unprepared—in terms of doctrine, training and equipment—for this environment.

One of the biggest efforts, the multiyear DARPA Subterranean Challenge, looks to achieve new approaches to rapidly map, navigate and search underground environments.

Army Techniques publication on everything Subterranean:

US Army Subterranean Operations ATP 3-21.51 [PDF]

posted on Apr, 5 2020 @ 06:32 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

I think Trump hyped the 5G conspiracy a little bit to get momentum against Huawei and China.

posted on Apr, 5 2020 @ 06:37 PM
link   
a reply to: OsirianObsidian

That's some dark 5D chess magick. Seems like they have there own esoteric language. I'd be curious on what choice words Michael Aquino would use to describe them. 👀💣

posted on Apr, 5 2020 @ 06:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: imthegoat

originally posted by: Phoenix
a reply to: carewemust

Or maybe this,

Single dose may cure CoV-19 48 hours

Common parasitic medication @ pennies a dose.

Getting a bit tired of charades and play acting by media, TDS afflicted Governor's, so-called experts and big pharmaceutical knowing full well this might be ended quickly.

Watch Merck's stock skyrocket soon, even though they've been handing out ivermectin for free since the 80s.

That's a horse dewormer.

posted on Apr, 5 2020 @ 06:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: PilSungMtnMan
Then there’s THIS segment of the population.

New Mexico man, angered by not qualifying for coronavirus check, tried to set wife on fire, police allege

www.foxnews.com...

Where's DBCowboy? He'd have the perfect joke for this.

posted on Apr, 5 2020 @ 06:46 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

Your post reminded me of Skinwalker Ranch. I think there are tunnels under that property.

The man who owned the ranch before Bigelow told Bigelow never to dig on the property and, if they did, to tell him.

No idea why, but I do wonder if he was threatened in some way by whatever/whomever is under the property.

Just remembered that the former owner also said he and his family heard the sound of machinery beneath the ground on the property.
edit on 4/5/2020 by Creep Thumper because: ETA.

posted on Apr, 5 2020 @ 06:50 PM
link   
a reply to: RadioRobert

Agree, and I think possibly some of the faulty test kits were part of The Plan.

posted on Apr, 5 2020 @ 07:06 PM
link   
a reply to: CanadianMason

That video and his explanations for using technology for good made me think of Isaiah 2:4:

He shall judge between the nations, And rebuke many people; They shall beat their swords into plowshares, And their spears into pruning hooks; Nation shall not lift up sword against nation, Neither shall they learn war anymore.

posted on Apr, 5 2020 @ 07:13 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

Both look the same.

posted on Apr, 5 2020 @ 07:23 PM
link   
a reply to: Creep Thumper

Thank you,

posted on Apr, 5 2020 @ 07:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: EndtheMadnessNow

That's some dark 5D chess magick. Seems like they have there own esoteric language. I'd be curious on what choice words Michael Aquino would use to describe them. 👀💣

Hum that's a good issue to bring up; "Has anyone seen Aquino make any statements about "Q", or in that matter has he made any statements what's so ever on any of the so-called satanic cult followers getting busted since Epstein?"

I'd like to get his take on all of this.

The digging comment was a weird thing to say isn't it. I wonder if George Knapp might have some insight as to the why of this issue?

posted on Apr, 5 2020 @ 07:26 PM
link   
a reply to: Guyfriday

U know he's here lurking being all weird and lizardy

posted on Apr, 5 2020 @ 07:29 PM
link   
a reply to: dashen

Let's hope we can get a statement before the phantom poster shows up again.

posted on Apr, 5 2020 @ 07:37 PM
link   
Looking bleak for Qbaby, I agree.

Tic tic tic, the clock has about expired. Judge them by their deeds.

originally posted by: CanadianMason
a reply to: PilSungMtnMan

Start at 6:22 into the video where, on March 6th, he makes a "public service announcement" about the Queen of Denmark and Greenland:

6:22

30 Day Notice HERE

March 6, 2020 + 30 days takes us to today, April 5th.

Wow every thing but the Queen stuff was straight up. The history lesson was what I consider to be the truth. I watched it before I suppose this one in particular was why I wasn't willing to call him a wannabe or LARP.

edit on 5-4-2020 by Justoneman because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 5 2020 @ 07:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: steaming

Thank you,

Welcome. 🙂

posted on Apr, 5 2020 @ 07:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: Guyfriday

originally posted by: EndtheMadnessNow

Hum that's a good issue to bring up; "Has anyone seen Aquino make any statements about "Q", or in that matter has he made any statements what's so ever on any of the so-called satanic cult followers getting busted since Epstein?"

I'd like to get his take on all of this.

The digging comment was a weird thing to say isn't it. I wonder if George Knapp might have some insight as to the why of this issue?

Or Springer.

<< 183  184  185    187  188  189 >>

join