It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

With 99.8 percent of USA Covid-19 Cases Not Needing Hospitalization...

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 18 2020 @ 05:09 PM
link   
a reply to: daskakik

However more insight into Bergamo city crematorium.

With funerals banned under Italy’s lockdown decree, the city crematorium is set to begin operating on a new 24-hour schedule this weekend to keep up. Officials had to close the cemetery to stop the elderly from coming by bus say last respects to fellow friends, neighbors and relatives dying at an alarming rate in the city that is now the aching heart of the battle against coronavirus outbreak that has claimed over 1,200 lives in Italy, mostly in Lombardy.

www.telegraph.co.uk...

I cannot find where others city crematoriums in Italy are being ran like the Bergamo crematorium.

Can you cite a source otherwise?
edit on 18-3-2020 by neutronflux because: Added and fixed

posted on Mar, 18 2020 @ 05:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: Phage
a reply to: carewemust

After this u.s. coronavirus Panic hoax is over, I hope they are sued out of existence.

Have you seen the White House briefings? Are Trump and Pence perpetuating a hoax?

No, the mainstream media and certain liberal Democrats, along with the Trump hating NBA got the hoax rolling.

The Trump Administration is simply taking advantage of it to help Americans and ensure their re-election.

Never let a good crisis go to waste... even if it's really a media perpetrated Hoax.

If you noticed, President Trump's approval rating increased after prior hoaxes from the media and Congress and Bob Mueller.

posted on Mar, 18 2020 @ 05:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: Phage

After this u.s. coronavirus Panic hoax is over, I hope they are sued out of existence.

Have you seen the White House briefings? Are Trump and Pence perpetuating a hoax?

They’re playing 6-D chess with the deep state, obviously.

posted on Mar, 18 2020 @ 05:13 PM
link   

Cognitive dissonance at it's finest.

Cognitive dissonance was first investigated by Leon Festinger, arising out of a participant observation study of a cult which believed that the earth was going to be destroyed by a flood, and what happened to its members — particularly the really committed ones who had given up their homes and jobs to work for the cult — when the flood did not happen.

While fringe members were more inclined to recognize that they had made fools of themselves and to "put it down to experience," committed members were more likely to re-interpret the evidence to show that they were right all along (the earth was not destroyed because of the faithfulness of the cult members)

www.simplypsychology.org...

posted on Mar, 18 2020 @ 05:22 PM
link   
Dude, GET HELP. Seriously.

posted on Mar, 18 2020 @ 05:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: LordAhriman
Dude, GET HELP. Seriously.

I cried for help. They were all in lockdown.

posted on Mar, 18 2020 @ 07:03 PM
link   
a reply to: neutronflux

You can't and you can't say they are idle either.

posted on Mar, 18 2020 @ 07:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: neutronflux
I cannot find where others city crematoriums in Italy are being ran like the Bergamo crematorium.

Can you cite a source otherwise?

Nope.

But getting back to the topic of the thread. Italy has had more than 0.2% Covid-19 Cases hospitalized.
edit on 18-3-2020 by daskakik because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 18 2020 @ 07:23 PM
link   
So, in the last few days our cases in B.C.have more than doubled, I just received a call from a friend in health care, 4 doctors have tested positive, and the hospital is becoming or close to filled up. People are lying at arrival to emerg, claiming no covid symptoms. They then go into waiting room, spreading their possible infections, finally getting to a doctor hours later, to exclaim they have symptoms..doctors are pissed, this is how they get sick. They authorita are not telling us this!

This is really f'd up, I want to kick the next idiot that claims this is fake..in the nuts as hard as I can!
edit on 18-3-2020 by vonclod because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 18 2020 @ 07:27 PM
link   

To be fair the thread is about Americans needing hospitalization. Now, interestingly....

As of March 16, a total of 4,226 COVID-19 cases had been reported in the United States, with reports increasing to 500 or more cases per day beginning March 14 (Figure 1). Among 2,449 patients with known age, 6% were aged ≥85, 25% were aged 65–84 years, 18% each were aged 55–64 years and 45–54 years, and 29% were aged 20–44 years (Figure 2). Only 5% of cases occurred in persons aged 0–19 years. Among 508 (12%) patients known to have been hospitalized, 9% were aged ≥85 years, 36% were aged 65–84 years, 17% were aged 55–64 years, 18% were 45–54 years, and 20% were aged 20–44 years. Less than 1% of hospitalizations were among persons aged ≤19 years (Figure 2). The percentage of persons hospitalized increased with age, from 2%–3% among persons aged ≤9 years, to ≥31% among adults aged ≥85 years. (Table)

Now, that comes from the CDC and is only up through March 16th, but 508 from 4,226 seems like more than .2% of cases.
edit on 18-3-2020 by Shamrock6 because: (no reason given)

edit on 18-3-2020 by Shamrock6 because: Added bold and fixed OP percentage

posted on Mar, 18 2020 @ 07:34 PM
link   
a reply to: Shamrock6

A number floating around is that the actual infection rate is 10x the tested rate. That's one reason why more testing is important. To get a better handle on how many actually are infected.
edit on 3/18/2020 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 18 2020 @ 07:48 PM
link   
a reply to: Shamrock6
True but the argument being made, somewhere back there, is that those numbers are for the start of the outbreak and if we look at Italy things could get just as bad.

And, of course, the numbers you posted show that to be the case.

posted on Mar, 18 2020 @ 07:48 PM
link   
a reply to: Phage

The Panic-flaming news media is using the higher numbers of those infected, due to increase testing, to say the virus is exploding across America.

That is why they have been pushing so hard for increased numbers of test to be administered. They really do not give a damn about anyone of us.

posted on Mar, 18 2020 @ 07:53 PM
link   

Absolutely, that’s why I made it clear the numbers are only good through the 16th.

I suppose it’s possible it went from 12% to 0.2% of cases in two days.

posted on Mar, 18 2020 @ 07:54 PM
link   

So you’re bad at math and upset the media is saying “the virus is spreading!” rather than “the virus is already here AND spreading!”

Got it.

posted on Mar, 18 2020 @ 07:54 PM
link   

Go away.

posted on Mar, 18 2020 @ 08:01 PM
link   

The statement I found to be false.

Reports out of Italy are indicating that they don't have enough crematories to keep up with the influx of corpses.

First off. Unsubstantiated blanket statement are rarely true.

Then statistically it is not logical.

A country of 60 million cannot support funeral arrangements for .004 percent of their population?

Then if you actually do research, you find it’s one city crematorium Italy? The city crematorium at Bergamo. Unless you can cite a source that states otherwise.

Then if you research more, the reason the crematorium at Bergamo is running none stop is because of a government decision. The order to stop burials so “ Officials had to close the cemetery to stop the elderly from coming by bus say last respects to fellow friends, neighbors and relatives”

With funerals banned under Italy’s lockdown decree, the city crematorium is set to begin operating on a new 24-hour schedule this weekend to keep up. Officials had to close the cemetery to stop the elderly from coming by bus say last respects to fellow friends, neighbors and relatives dying at an alarming rate in the city that is now the aching heart of the battle against coronavirus outbreak that has claimed over 1,200 lives in Italy, mostly in Lombardy.

www.telegraph.co.uk...

Then early afternoon, this was Italy’s loss by region

There are many regions thankfully that by any stretch of the imagination are not filling morgues to the max, and causing crematoriums to run none stop.

So, “ Reports out of Italy are indicating that they don't have enough crematories” is a very misleading or right out false statement.

Whit no effort to quote and cite where the statement “ Reports out of Italy are indicating that they don't have enough crematories” originated other than by innuendo.

posted on Mar, 18 2020 @ 08:05 PM
link   

Are you for real right now?

posted on Mar, 18 2020 @ 08:05 PM
link   
a reply to: neutronflux
Nobody cares.

The topic of the thread is 99.8% of american cases don't require hospitalization. Lombardy was an example of how bad things can get.

posted on Mar, 18 2020 @ 08:10 PM
link   

Now you what to change the subject when there is no truth in “ Reports out of Italy are indicating that they don't have enough crematories”

I didn’t say anybody cared. But how many posts did you make concerting my posting that “ Reports out of Italy are indicating that they don't have enough crematories” is a false statement based and fear mongering. And fear mongering is a theme of this thread, and very topical.

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join