It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

With 99.8 percent of USA Covid-19 Cases Not Needing Hospitalization...

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 18 2020 @ 02:34 PM
link   
a reply to: neutronflux
You made the statement so you have to back it up.

The fact that the crematorium has a backlog refutes your claim that people are holding on to the remains.

posted on Mar, 18 2020 @ 02:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: neutronflux
a reply to: Shamrock6

Your original statement

Reports out of Italy are indicating that they don't have enough crematories to keep up with the influx of corpses.

With you making no distinction between the country as a whole vs a single city.

Except I never said that so either you’ve confused yourself or are just lying. I have no problem defending my own statements but kindly don’t expect me to defend things others have said.

posted on Mar, 18 2020 @ 03:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: daskakik
You made the statement so you have to back it up.

The fact that the crematorium has a backlog refutes your claim that people are holding on to the remains.

What statement are you referring to?

Let’s look at it this way. Would you agree there are numerous cities within Italy where crematoriums are more or less idle. Italy has a population of 60 million people with 2000 plus dead from the Coronavirus. If the lockdown is not most of the problem, then remains should be able to be handled by crematoriums not as busy. Would you agree it is illogical a country of 60 million should be able as a whole help with 2000 individual remains? So why are remains from the stricken city not asking for crematoriums in the area to help out?

posted on Mar, 18 2020 @ 03:46 PM
link   

What statement are you referring to?

Is it a false statement people are holding onto remains until the ban on funerals is lifted so they can intern their dead family members as they see fit?

Let’s look at it this way. Would you agree there are numerous cities within Italy where crematoriums are more or less idle.

I can't say but if the one that can't handle the load, in the example given, and that is all it was, why wouldn't they send the rest to these idle crematoriums?

So why are remains from the stricken city not asking for crematoriums in the area to help out?

Maybe it is because they are not idle. That is an assumption you are making without doing any legwork.
edit on 18-3-2020 by daskakik because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 18 2020 @ 03:47 PM
link   

Then I will ask about the context.

The below is a false statement then.

Reports out of Italy are indicating that they don't have enough crematories to keep up with the influx of corpses.

If it is true. Why?

posted on Mar, 18 2020 @ 04:07 PM
link   
a reply to: daskakik

Something like this

‘Italy has abandoned us’: People are being trapped at home with their loved ones’ bodies amid coronavirus lockdown

www.washingtonpost.com...

At the same time, bodies of the dead are overflowing the hospitals while they wait for death certificates before being buried.

www.mlive.com...

Italian man pleads with authorities to collect sister's body during coronavirus lockdown

mobile.abc.net.au...

The brother of a woman who died at home after contracting coronavirus had to issue a desperate appeal on social media to persuade Italian authorities to come and collect her body.

I think I did say yes, a single city is struggling to keep up with cremation.

But your saying a country of 60 million as a whole is having trouble with laying the dead to rest? Or is it only the city of Bergamo?

posted on Mar, 18 2020 @ 04:09 PM
link   

So? What other cities in Italy are having trouble laying the dead to rest than Bergamo?

posted on Mar, 18 2020 @ 04:11 PM
link   
I don't know what you think your post proves. It kinda supports what you have been arguing against this whole time.

And in the last post you said there are crematoriums that are idle, but none of what you just posted backs that claim up.

posted on Mar, 18 2020 @ 04:18 PM
link   

Then I will ask about the context.

The below is a false statement then.

If it is true. Why?

Not sure how else to explain it. I didn’t post it. I didn’t say it. I didn’t type it. Stop asking me to explain somebody else’s post. If you want context then perhaps you should ask the member who posted it or the author of the article. If you have any questions about things I’ve actually said, have at it. Otherwise we can go ahead and stop our interaction, such as it is.

posted on Mar, 18 2020 @ 04:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: daskakik
I don't know what you think your post proves. It kinda supports what you have been arguing against this whole time.

And in the last post you said there are crematoriums that are idle, but none of what you just posted backs that claim up.

My main point all along is that Italy as a whole is not running all of its Crematoriums wide open to keep of with internment of the dead. This a problem that is specific to a single city, unless you can state otherwise.

You

I can't say but if the one that can't handle the load, in the example given, and that is all it was, why wouldn't they send the rest to these idle crematoriums?

Because of the lockdown. And the unwillingness to move bodies.

What this reveals about you is you want to believe all of Italy’s crematoriums are running wide open? With no other source or evidence other cities are having problems on the scale of Bergamo. And the logic thet a country of 60 million are filling all morgues to capacity, and running all crematoriums at 100 for 2000 people?

If the bottle neck is not the lockdown, why is the military not stepping up by providing tent facilities to act as temporary morgues. And help remove those that passed to give families and the dead a little dignity?
edit on 18-3-2020 by neutronflux because: Added and fixed

posted on Mar, 18 2020 @ 04:40 PM
link   

So then there is no truth to the statement worth defending? And any defense of that statement is based on falsehoods.

Referring to the implication all of Italy’s crematoriums are running at full capacity vs one troubled city.

posted on Mar, 18 2020 @ 04:42 PM
link   

My main point all along is that Italy as a whole is not running all of its Crematoriums wide open to keep of with internment of the dead. This a problem that is specific to a single city, unless you can state otherwise.

No, you have to show that is the case. You made the claim.

Because of the lockdown. And the unwillingness to move bodies.

You just linked articles with pictures of people moving bodies.

posted on Mar, 18 2020 @ 04:46 PM
link   

Then what city is having the same trouble as Bergamo?

Cannot cite one, can you?

And why do you think all of Italy’s crematoriums are running at full capacity? Or the important question is why you want to believe that all of Italy’s crematoriums are running at full capacity when it’s not true.

posted on Mar, 18 2020 @ 04:49 PM
link   
Wolf blister just said elective surgeries are being cancelled around the country so medical personnel can tend to sick coronavirus victims.

CNN this week is leading the Panic with their fake news stories. No wonder they are being sued right and left. After this u.s. coronavirus Panic hoax is over, I hope they are sued out of existence. Or even better, the government simply shut them down for being an enemy combatant terrorist organization.

posted on Mar, 18 2020 @ 04:51 PM
link   

You tell us which ones are idle? Common sense dictates that all crematoriums would be operating at some level even without this outbreak.

Also, the thread is about a really low need for hospitalization and Butcherguy's original post was just pointing out how the situation in Italy doesn't jive with that claim. Since you couldn't refute that you latched on to something in their choice of words.

Also, don't think we didn't notice the shift in goalposts from people are holding on to the bodies to give them a proper burial to, it isn't all of Italy.

posted on Mar, 18 2020 @ 04:54 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

After this u.s. coronavirus Panic hoax is over, I hope they are sued out of existence.

Have you seen the White House briefings? Are Trump and Pence perpetuating a hoax?

posted on Mar, 18 2020 @ 04:54 PM
link   

Ask the member who posted it to defend it.

Again, and for really the last time, if you want to ask about something I posted then by all means do so. Otherwise stop trying to turn the thread into “why won’t shamrock answer questions about things other people have said?”

posted on Mar, 18 2020 @ 04:56 PM
link   
If they aren’t very sick, why are emergency personnel having to take care of them?

posted on Mar, 18 2020 @ 05:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: Phage

After this u.s. coronavirus Panic hoax is over, I hope they are sued out of existence.

Have you seen the White House briefings? Are Trump and Pence perpetuating a hoax?

Nudge, nudge, Trump and Pence are in on it apparently..tricky devils!

posted on Mar, 18 2020 @ 05:01 PM
link   

So you have no proof other than Bergamo interment is a problem?

How can I report there are other crematoriums running 100 percent in Italy when there is not? Do you have proof to contradict that crematoriums outside of Bergamo are running at full capacity?

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join