It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

With 99.8 percent of USA Covid-19 Cases Not Needing Hospitalization...

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 18 2020 @ 08:35 PM
link   
a reply to: neutronflux
They are still having burials. You even linked an article that discussed that.
And you even quoted:

At the same time, bodies of the dead are overflowing the hospitals while they wait for death certificates before being buried.

edit on 18-3-2020 by daskakik because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 18 2020 @ 08:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: RoScoLaz5

9/11 threads a bit quiet lately Neutron? looks like you just upped and brought your game to the corona challenge.

i'll call you mr denial.

What am I denial about. I will survive the Coronavirus. A vast majority of USA citizens will survive the Coronavirus. The impact in the USA will be less than most countries because of less pollution, better food regulations, better medical oversight.

I am more fearfully of people inspiring panic through unsubstantiated and false statements like “Reports out of Italy are indicating that they don't have enough crematories”
edit on 18-3-2020 by neutronflux because: Added and fixed

posted on Mar, 18 2020 @ 08:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: neutronflux

originally posted by: butcherguy

Here:
Dear neutronflux,
I intentionally lied about deaths in Italy. No one actually died, and the entire population is in great health.... even in the tiny town of Bergamo. The crematory operator there almost died of boredom though, since he has nothing to do all day long.
Yours truly,
Butcherguy

PS:
Can you give it up now?

You go from posting items with no source. With no understanding of the situation. To mocking the situation.

Nice.

Cool.
Maybe you can start hating on me now.

posted on Mar, 18 2020 @ 08:43 PM
link   
a reply to: daskakik

I don’t say they stopped all burials in Italy.

This is the article

Inside Italy's most infected province: 'To see an entire generation of residents taken is unthinkable'
Doctors forced to choose who to save amid chronic lack of resources

www.telegraph.co.uk...

Inside the Bergamo cemetery, dozens of coffins fill the Ognissanti church, now an emergency mortuary storing the corpses of the community’s dead after the region’s two hospitals could hold no more.

With funerals banned under Italy’s lockdown decree, the city crematorium is set to begin operating on a new 24-hour schedule this weekend to keep up. Officials had to close the cemetery to stop the elderly from coming by bus say last respects to fellow friends, neighbors and relatives dying at an alarming rate in the city that is now the aching heart of the battle against coronavirus outbreak that has claimed over 1,200 lives in Italy, mostly in Lombardy.

I was referring to why the Bergamo crematorium suddenly was called to run at full capacity. Right in the article “ With funerals banned under Italy’s lockdown decree, the city crematorium is set to begin operating on a new 24-hour schedule this weekend to keep up.“

posted on Mar, 18 2020 @ 08:47 PM
link   
It has already been explained that they banned funeral ceremonies not burials.

You even asked why they were cremating people if funerals had been banned, twice, which shows you didn't quite get what they were talking about.

You said:

And I wish the Italian authors didn’t feel the need to stop burials to overload the one city crematorium so people wouldn’t pay their last respects at a grave.

No burials were stopped anywhere. There was a problem with getting them the death certificates before burying them.

According to the other article you posted and even quoted.

posted on Mar, 18 2020 @ 08:49 PM
link   

What does that have to with “ With funerals banned under Italy’s lockdown decree, the city crematorium is set to begin operating on a new 24-hour schedule this weekend to keep up.”

And “ “Reports out of Italy are indicating that they don't have enough crematories” being a false statement in the context of all of Italy?

posted on Mar, 18 2020 @ 08:51 PM
link   

At this point I’m forced to conclude some people will accept no answer unless they’re the one providing said answer, and you may as well argue with a wall for all the actual conversation you’re having.

posted on Mar, 18 2020 @ 08:53 PM
link   
It doesn't. It just shows you don't know what you are talking about even when you posted the links.

Funny how you have gone on page after page over someone articulating something incorrectly but can't see that you have done and continue to do the same thing.

I'll find my way out now.

posted on Mar, 18 2020 @ 08:54 PM
link   

You you wanting “ Reports out of Italy are indicating that they don't have enough crematories” to be true?

posted on Mar, 18 2020 @ 08:54 PM
link   
a reply to: Shamrock6

There's that old cartoon (before they were called memes) of a guy at his keyboard, "I can't come to bed! Somebody on the internet is wrong!"

I might have been guilty of something like that. Once. Only once.

posted on Mar, 18 2020 @ 08:56 PM
link   

43 Was the US numbers.

475, thats from Italy

Now look at that.

Acording to google, there are 19 crematoriums in Italy.

assuming that a the italian crematoriums have 5 chambers each (which is a high number) ssuming that it takes 3 hours to cremate a body in one and 1 hour to clean the remains, how many hours would take to cremate 475 bodies with 19 crematorium?? Or how many crematoriums would be needed to cremate all those 475 bodies in 24 hours??

info about cremation
edit on 18-3-2020 by Peserc because: (no reason given)

edit on 18-3-2020 by Peserc because: (no reason given)

edit on 18-3-2020 by Peserc because: forget the chambers part lol

posted on Mar, 18 2020 @ 09:04 PM
link   
a reply to: Peserc

Again. Deaths by region

And you think that most Catholics are more down with cremation than burial?

So what is now forcing people into cremation? Why is there such a demand for cremation if it doesn’t result in Interment of lost individuals faster than burial? Wouldn’t it be faster to bury people?

Again, this article touches on it.

www.telegraph.co.uk...

Inside the Bergamo cemetery, dozens of coffins fill the Ognissanti church, now an emergency mortuary storing the corpses of the community’s dead after the region’s two hospitals could hold no more.

With funerals banned under Italy’s lockdown decree, the city crematorium is set to begin operating on a new 24-hour schedule this weekend to keep up. Officials had to close the cemetery to stop the elderly from coming by bus say last respects to fellow friends, neighbors and relatives dying at an alarming rate in the city that is now the aching heart of the battle against coronavirus outbreak that has claimed over 1,200 lives in Italy, mostly in Lombardy.

edit on 18-3-2020 by neutronflux because: Fixed more

posted on Mar, 18 2020 @ 09:14 PM
link   

death be region, so what?

posted on Mar, 18 2020 @ 09:20 PM
link   

You agree that a crematorium has a set number of people it can place in interment at any given time. Is that false.

Interment in a grave yard is only limited by how much labor and equipment you want to apply. Is that false.

So where a crematorium has a set limit, interment in a graveyard is only limited by manpower and equipment. Which means with enough manpower, burial would be the quickest way to lay the dead to rest. Is that false.

So, why is there more demand for the Bergamo crematorium if the real issue isn’t something is preventing burial in the cemetery.

posted on Mar, 18 2020 @ 09:20 PM
link   
Every time I think I'm out, they pull me back in - some old mafioso.

You'd also have to take into account the regularly scheduled cremations due to other causes of death.

Thanks to neutronflux's deaths by region post we can see that the other 18 crematoriums are probably pretty busy as well.

posted on Mar, 18 2020 @ 09:22 PM
link   

They are still burying people. You posted a link to that, or have you conveniently forgotten?

www.mlive.com...

At the same time, bodies of the dead are overflowing the hospitals while they wait for death certificates before being buried.

posted on Mar, 18 2020 @ 09:23 PM
link   

Then why not use the crematoriums in regions not as effected? Probably because of the lockdown. There is no manpower.

posted on Mar, 18 2020 @ 09:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: daskakik

They are still burying people. You posted a link to that, or have you conveniently forgotten?

www.mlive.com...

Then why does the Bergamo crematorium have to run 24 hours?

When interment by burial should be more efficient? If there is manpower available, and the cemetery was open for burial.

posted on Mar, 18 2020 @ 09:29 PM
link   

Because that many people chose cremation.

In the end it doesn't really have anything to do with the false claim in the OP about 99.8% not needing hospitalization.

By the way, the article you posted said the cemetery was closed to the public because people were showing up to pay their respects, not closed to staff.

posted on Mar, 18 2020 @ 09:31 PM
link   
reply to: carewemust
Dude, what are you smoking and where can I get some? 99.8% cases are mild when the mortality rate is at least 3.78%? That's some bad math right there. At least 10% of all cases are going to require hospitalization. So where is this 99.8% number coming from? You pull it from your arse?

new topics

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11 >>

join