It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Corona Virus Updates Part 5

page: 331
<< 328  329  330    332  333  334 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 3 2020 @ 11:34 AM
link   
a reply to: SonOfThor

Is this what you were posting about?
www.nbcnews.com...

As the number of deaths from coronavirus approaches 3,000 in New York state, Gov. Andrew Cuomo on Friday said he would sign an executive order authorizing the National Guard to take and redistribute ventilators and personal protective equipment. The announcement comes a day after Cuomo said the state would run out of available ventilators in six days at the current rate of use. The governor said ventilators would be taken from health care facilities that don't need them now and redistributed to those that do. Health care centers where ventilators are taken for redistribution would either get them back later or be paid for them, he said.

posted on Apr, 3 2020 @ 11:37 AM
link   
Ontario, Canada revealing modelling now to be transparent with the public about how bad it’s possibly going to get. Live now. Link attached.

www.cbc.ca...

posted on Apr, 3 2020 @ 11:38 AM
link   
Update On Genesee County in Michigan. We have a 44% Hospitalization Rate. However, the numbers are skewed because in the beginning they only tested Hospitalizations.

We have 3 Hospitals. Hearing they are getting full but, some of it is they are transferring patients here from Detroit areas.
Hurley in Flint is a Trauma 1 Hospital. The furthest North on the Eastern side of the state.
Hearing Smaller Hospitals are empty with possible lay-offs!

The city of Flint has nearly half of the 337 cases.
Males are affected much more by coronavirus than women in Genesee County, according to the health department figures. More than half of the patients and eight of the 10 deaths in the county were males.

People age 50 and older account for 65% of confirmed coronavirus cases. The average age of the 10 people who died of coronavirus was 70.

So far, 149 patients required a hospital stay while 188 did not

posted on Apr, 3 2020 @ 11:38 AM
link   
a reply to: CrazeeWorld777

Yeah this should be considered an act of war by China. China created the disease however up until this point I thought the outbreak was accidental. after seeing Chinese Nationals intentionally spreading the disease in our stores I think all of this is intentional.

Remember under Obama China was set to overtake the USA economy within one year then Trump gets elected he turns everything around resulting in China not having any chance of over taking our economy in the near and medium future. China wasn't willing to accept this.
edit on 3-4-2020 by Herbts because: Masterbaking train of thought

posted on Apr, 3 2020 @ 11:41 AM
link   
Battle over 3m masks
president asks that shipments to Canada and Latin America be suspended
3M hits back over humanitarian,trade implications

www.forbes.com...
globalnews.ca...
edit on 3-4-2020 by all2human because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 3 2020 @ 11:42 AM
link   
a reply to: Chance321

Yup thanks for the link I was looking for one cause I had just heard him say it while I was working.

I also heard him try to argue with a reporter that asked about these seizures of vents and he said seize is such a harsh word and it wasnt what he was doing...

posted on Apr, 3 2020 @ 11:50 AM
link   
Numbers from around the world are now starting to come in for April 3rd.

Spain
Pop: 44.6 M
117,710 Positive tests…….. or 1 out of 396 Spaniards
9.29% Deaths

Italy
Pop: 60.4 M
115,495 Positive tests….. or 1 out of 524 Italians
12.10 % Deaths

US
Pop: 330 M
255,285 Positive tests.... or 1 out of 1,293 Americans
2.53% Deaths

US death rates (2017):
1. Heart Disease …………….…………647,457 annual or 1,773 daily average
2. Cancer ……….…..……..……….….599,108 annual or 1,641 daily average
7. Diabetes ………….….…..…....…..83,564 annual or 228 daily average
8. Influenza and Pneumonia ………55,562 annual or 152 daily average
X. Auto accidents ………………….……37,461 annual or 102 daily average
X. H1N1 2009 ESTIMATED (8,868 – 18,306) for 1 year or (24 – 50) daily average
COVID-19 …………………………………. 6,469 (1 month) or 215 daily average

posted on Apr, 3 2020 @ 11:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: SonOfThor
a reply to: Chance321

Yup thanks for the link I was looking for one cause I had just heard him say it while I was working.

I also heard him try to argue with a reporter that asked about these seizures of vents and he said seize is such a harsh word and it wasnt what he was doing...

Well, I agree it is a seizure. The other option of moving patients is probably worse. More risky to move a patient, than equipment.

I can kind of see the point, as long as the hospitals he takes from are not left with less than what they need at the moment, and he fills the promise of getting those hospitals respirators ahead of the local peak. Otherwise, it would be saving the city dwellers lives in exchange for the rural lives. That would not be fair to the rest of the state.

posted on Apr, 3 2020 @ 11:58 AM
link   
Street talk from New York city friends on Facebook. They are reporting that this morning they have heard ambulances pretty much non-stop, one after another, all morning. These are people located in Manhattan. I've heard it from three different sources now. I think its safe to assume that most of these ambulances were due to the virus given that they are all remarking on how unusual it is to hear so many ambulances.

Also, for a while now I've been speculating about waste treatment plants posing a risk and whether that is the cause of Laguna Beach having one of the highest infection rates in Orange County. I found this article today warning of the risks of catching the virus from the ocean due to sewage, and confirming that waste treatment plants are being looked at for safety in relation to spreading this virus: www.latimes.com...
edit on 3-4-2020 by Mamana12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 3 2020 @ 12:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: CrazeeWorld777
Another one of those stories about people spitting on other people

Man with coronavirus spits at passenger before collapsing dead on train

www.mirror.co.uk...

A train passenger with the coronavirus was caught on camera spitting at another person as they queued to buy tickets. Anan Sahoh was then found dead slumped in a carriage on Tuesday afternoon while taking a train from Bangkok to Narathiwat in the south of Thailand the day before. The 56-year-old man later tested positive for Covid-19. Anyone who was onboard the carriage has been ordered to quarantine for 14 days and the train has been disinfected. But after checking CCTV from the station, officials were shocked to see Anan spat at the man in front of him as he bought his ticket. Footage shows the Thai man in Islamic clothing hobbled on a crutch - ignored social distancing lines on the ground - spitting in the man's face. He then walked away and took the train on which he was found dead.

How do they know she had Covid-19? Are there tests now that can test for this particular corona virus of which there are many?
I can understand if she was ill and they decided just by looking at her that it was Covid-19, but a test revealing this doesn't exist yet.
This whole story sounds incredibly made up. You don't die from covid-19 minutes after being spat in the face. The virus doesn't even have enough time to reproduce. MAybe he died of a heart attack from worry. People, please don't get hysterical and always keep a rational mind please.

posted on Apr, 3 2020 @ 12:25 PM
link   
Update from Vermont: 389 confirmed cases, 17 deaths (up from 321 cases)

posted on Apr, 3 2020 @ 12:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: Mamana12
Street talk from New York city friends on Facebook. They are reporting that this morning they have heard ambulances pretty much non-stop, one after another, all morning. These are people located in Manhattan. I've heard it from three different sources now. I think its safe to assume that most of these ambulances were due to the virus given that they are all remarking on how unusual it is to hear so many ambulances.

I think there's a bit of a phenomena going on right now with regard to that. There have always been constant sirens in an around almost all of Manhattan, I live here too and don't necessarily notice any more OR less than usual. My personal opinion on why some may be assuming more, is likely due to the emptiness of the streets, and the relative silence on them giving a false sense of heightened activity by EMT crews. Just an opinion though.

posted on Apr, 3 2020 @ 12:31 PM
link   
a reply to: Mamana12

I have an online friend just outside of NYC and she's been talking about the sirens for a couple of weeks now. She and her boyfriend both probably had the virus (all the common symptoms and the exhaustion that really lingers - they are not fully recovered yet)

I remember your post about the waste treatment plants and thought it was VERY plausible. Made perfect sense to me.

posted on Apr, 3 2020 @ 12:33 PM
link   
a reply to: Hecate666

I think you are misreading it. The person doing the spitting died. Not the person he spat on. He tested positive.

posted on Apr, 3 2020 @ 12:38 PM
link   
a reply to: Herbts
No they did not create this virus. They have already said there is nothing in the dna to even suggest that.
Besides wouldn't you want a bio weapon that was more deadly?
What's the use I taking out the old folks and leaving healthy young warriors? How does that help your side if you've created a bioweapon?

Time to stop fantasizing and get it together. The next month is going to be a nightmare for all of us.

posted on Apr, 3 2020 @ 12:41 PM
link   
CNN anchor Brooke Baldwin tests positive. Tested positive today, after feeling ill yesterday.

How are all these celebs, anchors, and actors getting tests done so quickly, when we hear of others taking 9+ days to get the results?????

Brooke

posted on Apr, 3 2020 @ 12:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: MrRCflying
CNN anchor Brooke Baldwin tests positive. Tested positive today, after feeling ill yesterday.

How are all these celebs, anchors, and actors getting tests done so quickly, when we hear of others taking 9+ days to get the results?????

Brooke

They must be really special.
We just waited over a week to find out that a coworker's father was positive. Now we are taking extra precautions, since it is possible that our coworker is infected.

posted on Apr, 3 2020 @ 01:03 PM
link   

Brooke

Money talks and she probably paid "through the nose" for a private test.

posted on Apr, 3 2020 @ 01:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: pasiphae
a reply to: Hecate666

I think you are misreading it. The person doing the spitting died. Not the person he spat on. He tested positive.

I indeed misread that. Thanks for pointing out.
What stands is the warning about not getting hysterical. The positive guy will be OK.
edit on 3-4-2020 by Hecate666 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 3 2020 @ 01:06 PM
link   

Brooke

Since this is a conspiracy site... If I needed to convince a nation of people to stay home, I'd want to have several high profile people in strategic positions be confirmed as having it (Royals, politicians, news anchors, athletes) so that the public can see that it is real because someone they know has it now. Of course the high profile figures will all have very mild cases. It would benefit that goal to get those people confirmed as having it very quickly. Maybe they have it, maybe they don't. I believe some actually do, but I think some are being confirmed as having it (Prince Charles, Boris) in order to convince the public to stay home.

<< 328  329  330    332  333  334 >>

join