It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Corona Virus Updates Part 5

page: 224
<< 221  222  223    225  226  227 >>

join
share:
(post by MrRCflying removed for political trolling and baiting)

posted on Mar, 23 2020 @ 05:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: anonentity
a reply to: SoNotYabiz

It says Nigeria www.axios.com...

Click the link in my last post. The axios link had an additional article on a Nigerian dude. The one at the top of the page was a dude in Arizona.

posted on Mar, 23 2020 @ 05:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: pasiphae

originally posted by: Kuroneko
Austin, TX and Travis County in Texas going into lockdown tomorrow.

Coronavirus updates in Central Texas: Austin-Travis County shelter-in-place order to be issued Tuesday

Yay that's me! I read it was coming last night. I looked at the case numbers this morning and we have more than Harris county which is Houston. Not comforting. Hard to get what the actual numbers are for the specific counties. Our infamous 6th street has been boarded up for a week or so (I"m not sure when it started) to prevent looting.

Wow! That's... historic (I remember 6th Street in the late 60's.)

Dallas numbers are currently the highest numbers in Texas. I live in Dallas...

posted on Mar, 23 2020 @ 06:06 PM
link   
updated live stream link of Wuhan

www.youtube.com...

posted on Mar, 23 2020 @ 06:06 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 23 2020 @ 06:10 PM
link   
a reply to: Halfswede

Is that live? I don’t see any cars.

posted on Mar, 23 2020 @ 06:14 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 23 2020 @ 06:16 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 23 2020 @ 06:18 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 23 2020 @ 06:21 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 23 2020 @ 06:22 PM
link   
Just watching the video. The lady said about children. Well, she just happened to leave out the children in Japan. (I don't know their condition due to privacy) But how convenient it was to leave out such important information about children. Right kids, its find to go back to school and get the virus and spread it to family members.

The speech was down playing , they must have been in tune with the Japanese situation which actually maybe "fake" figures.
Stay tune to US directions what may take place with-in the next 3 days. My thoughts most Americans are NOT taking this virus too serious, just like here in this country. But they should. Shut down is happening in businesses.

Paying people to remain idle won't work as we know about the US welfare system . Once you are in it, its hard to get out of it.
Personally America is going and is getting blasted in many areas , sadly its mostly on local news and not national news.

wow i just heard this: there was no law to report the cases to CDC till now, unbelievable
edit on 0300000021242020-03-23T18:24:21-05:00242103pm6 by musicismagic because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 23 2020 @ 06:23 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 23 2020 @ 06:23 PM
link   

Stay Safe, ATSers.....
and PLEASE READ THIS!
This thread is for Corona Virus UPDATES!!!
...not chit chat, SOAP BOX speeches, recipes, political trolling,class warfare, conspiracy theories, bigoted comments, medical advice, OFF TOPIC banter
ill-mannered remarks toward members or arguing....

Some NON-UPDATE threads here, feel free to join in any of these:
Diseases and Pandemics

Diseases and Pandemics:: Medical Disclaimer
This thread is NOT for discussion of alternative medical treatment of illnesses!!!

Members who continue to disrupt will face temporary posting bans. ATS will not allow the few to ruin it for everyone.

Go after the ball not the player.

Community Announcement re: Decorum

You are responsible for your own posts.....those who ignore that responsibility WILL face mod actions.

and, as always:

Do NOT reply to this post!!

posted on Mar, 23 2020 @ 06:27 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 23 2020 @ 06:28 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 23 2020 @ 06:30 PM
link   
A bit on the US economy:

U.S. economic growth expected to fall record downturn.
Goldman Sachs, a major financial group in the United States, reported that GDP = annual growth rate of gross domestic product was
6% from January to March,
24 % from April to June, We expect a record drop and a recession.

read more about it here

www3.nhk.or.jp...
edit on 0300000005332020-03-23T18:33:05-05:00330503pm6 by musicismagic because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 23 2020 @ 06:31 PM
link   
From the French Live Feed at 00h05 :

"Cuba is to isolate all tourists from Tuesday".

www.20minutes.fr...

and some super sad news rom Spain, on the BBC Live Feed at 23.56 :

Soldiers tackling Spain's coronavirus epidemic by disinfecting residential care homes have found a number of elderly people abandoned and left for dead in their beds, the country's defence minister has said.

The news comes as Spain's death toll from the disease rose from 1,720 on Sunday to 2,182. The total number of confirmed cases has increased to 33,089.

"The army has seen some totally abandoned elderly people – even some who were dead in their beds,” Margarita Robles told the Ana Rosa TV programme.

Those responsible would be met with "the full weight of the law", the minister added

www.bbc.com...

See you tomorrow.

posted on Mar, 23 2020 @ 06:32 PM
link   
*Removed to prevent thread drift.*
edit on 23-3-2020 by MonkeyBalls2 because: update thread.

posted on Mar, 23 2020 @ 06:39 PM
link   
Update from WHO

WHO "pandemic" is accelerating.
WHO, Secretary-General of the World Health Organization, Tedros, has shown that the pandemic, which is a global pandemic, is accelerating.
He added that there are reports of healthcare workers becoming infected everywhere in the world. "If you do not give top priority to protecting healthcare workers, you will lose more lives."

posted on Mar, 23 2020 @ 06:42 PM
link   
On the Presidential speech. The lady refuse to answer why someone special can get tested yet ordinary people are left out in the cold. I saw it as "tough luck" .
This is an update on the speech only. Hopefully it won't be removed.

top topics

<< 221  222  223    225  226  227 >>

join