It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Corona Virus Updates Part 5

page: 160
<< 157  158  159    161  162  163 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 20 2020 @ 07:09 AM
link   
News Media Attacks Vitamin C Treatment of COVID-19 Coronavirus

There`s treatments
edit on 20-3-2020 by Kenzo because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 20 2020 @ 07:11 AM
link   
a reply to: Kenzo

Even if it’s HAARP mind control the fact is still the grocery store shelves are empty. Contemplating the whys and how’s now are irrelevant.

Worry about that after this economic crisis is over. That’s what this is now.

Stay safe!

posted on Mar, 20 2020 @ 07:17 AM
link   
a reply to: litterbaux

No, contemplating is never irrelevant

We live in matrix World where everything needs to be checked and contemplate , never stop thinking or questioning..

TPTB run a hoax show ....

posted on Mar, 20 2020 @ 07:18 AM
link   
UK report from a small town, Midlands UK.
So, today, I see a crazy amount of traffic, and people moving about in cars. The traffic is heavy. Many trucks, but also a lot of people in cars... I have this weird feeling that the hopemongering by political heads has bolstered a more carefree attitude?

I don't know what it is, but clearly the number of people I am seeing does not match the general advice being given.
I'm kind of dumbfounded by it. It actually looks like a busy bank holiday level of activity out there. Yesterday, the day before that, traffic was low and more what I'd expect, but today is weird.

It is clear to me at this point, that there is a clear plan by "the powers" to make sure mass infection. If it is a psyop for a powergrab, then it clearly isn't very effective. If there is any kind of manipulation going on, then it is to increase the infection rate, not quell it.

That's all I got... oh, and the fish and chip shop continues to open.

posted on Mar, 20 2020 @ 07:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: Agit8dChop
A psyop?

Pretty impressive.

Managing to convince
Iran to go along with it.. stage all those bodies and so forth.
and North Korea's dear Leader to come out and say their health facilities are a sh**
and South Korea and Singapore to lock down their cities and panic.
and Hong Kong... well done on getting those protesters to go along with it as well
and Russia, seems the ruskies are also willing to get in on this western plot
and Europe staging all those hospital scenes and lockdowns..
and the banks booking significant losses must not have been a convincing aspect
and the CEOs of the largest companies, good effort there
and the Democrats, good to see they're willing to put their anti-trump hatred behind them.

... boy, that is surely a magnificent psyop there. I'm really wondering what the end goal is, what massive global aspect was used to convince all the above to go along with it? facemask stocks? control to toilet paper?

I understand now how Spanish flu spread in 1919... all those idiots without smartphones sitting around laughing saying its just a con from the league of nations

Totally agree with you but you have to wonder, we now see China's true color, American Dollar has regained dominant strength, Markets were due for a correction, corrupt governments around the World are exposed, Trump will be deemed the hero, Scott Morrison will be....... no change.
The timing of this virus is impeccable.

Oh, and Greta Thunberg got her wish for less pollution.
edit on 20-3-2020 by Village Idiot because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 20 2020 @ 07:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: tanstaafl

So people stopped listening ages ago I'm afraid.

Their loss... that could cost them their life.

How do you go from posting all these stats about how more people die from car wrecks and falls in bathtub to wanting to save the world and humanity from Coronavirus ??

Make up your mind !! Are hippo attacks more dangerous or are you finally admitting that this Coronavirus pandemic is a serious historic event .

I respect your opinions and intelligence , but when you spam this thread it seems like you’re just trying to distract the flow of the conversation .

posted on Mar, 20 2020 @ 07:41 AM
link   
In Germany, the state of Bavaria is again leading the charge in implementing more drastic measures.
Minister-President Markus Söder just announced the complete shutdown of public life come midnight, lasting for two weeks.
Every store sill open (hardware stores and barber shops for example) must close and the people in the state are forbidden to leave their home, except to go to work and visit the grocery store. You'll also still allowed to go out to get some air if you're alone or with your immediate family.
They also closed hospitals and care facilities for visitors, except for accompanying your partner giving birth, palliative visits or parents visiting their minor child.

Söder also hinted at even more drastic measures that could be implemented if the situation worsens in a particular district. If necessary, they are willing to completely lock down individual areas, preventing people from going to work or going out in general. I'm not sure how this is supposed to work. At this point, the military would probably be needed to supply the affected parts of the population.

Bavaria is cooperating closely with neighboring Austria in this crisis (their chancellor Kurtz and Söder are also on very good terms), they'll have very similar measures there as well.
With these measures, Söder got in before the federal government or the other state leaders could do anything. Merkel came up with the idea of holding a summit with the federal states tomorrow. Watch them just follow Bavaria's lead in this.

It's quite mesmerizing to watch Söder managing the crisis in Bavaria. Whether you like the guy or agree with his politics, and least he knows how to act and almost as important, he is also able to act the part.
There were already noticeable voices in the media speaking out against more drastic lockdown measures today and the federal government floated the idea of looking at how the people would behave on Saturday before deciding anything.
The decisive action of the Bavarian government is quite an embarrassment for them.

posted on Mar, 20 2020 @ 07:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: elitegamer23
How do you go from posting all these stats about how more people die from car wrecks and falls in bathtub to wanting to save the world and humanity from Coronavirus ??

How can you not comprehend that you can point to facts - comparing the WuFlu numbers to death rates from other things - yet still acknowledge that novel virus needs to be dealt with because people are dying from it?

Make up your mind !! Are hippo attacks more dangerous or are you finally admitting that this Coronavirus pandemic is a serious historic event.

It is only considered a 'serious historic event' because of the hysterical, fear-mongering, not because of the threat itself.

I respect your opinions and intelligence , but when you spam this thread it seems like you’re just trying to distract the flow of the conversation .

If you call continuing to point to a very real solution that will not destroy the worlds economy or fuel calls for more and more government control of private businesses and people 'spamming', then, ok, guilty.

posted on Mar, 20 2020 @ 07:42 AM
link   
a reply to: Village Idiot

on the face of it, yeah I can see how ones overwhelming gains seem suspicious.

but, the US was always the dominant economic powerhouse. Sure China, Asia and even the Middle East were able to get them selves into a position to throw some weight around... but it was wobbly... like child sitting on a bar stool... push it hard enough it collapses while you're still standing.

however, the US is about to be ravaged by this virus. its going to tear through unemployed, homeless, migrants and even lower socioeconomic groups. when its over, there will be jobs galore and the cost of aged care will significantly drop.

posted on Mar, 20 2020 @ 07:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: tanstaafl

If you call continuing to point to a very real solution that will not destroy the worlds economy or fuel calls for more and more government control of private businesses and people 'spamming', then, ok, guilty.

ATS Is not the place to get your world saving advice out there. Get on Twitter and sound the alarms ! Contact cnn and Fox News!! Please contact the president of the USA!!! I’m behind you man, go save the humans species and the world and most importantly , the economy !!’n

posted on Mar, 20 2020 @ 07:55 AM
link   
This is why people need to be told to lockdown, if you don't enforce it and reduce the number of trains for the London underground. You end up with people that need to goto work crammed in, potentially spreading it more and more!
mobile.twitter.com...

posted on Mar, 20 2020 @ 07:59 AM
link   
How do I turn on ignore for a certain poster? Tired of seeing "just a flu", "economy more important", etc...

posted on Mar, 20 2020 @ 08:05 AM
link   
a reply to: Rich Z

Unfortunately she runs a department, so inventory is part of her job.

BUT, Winn Dixie has supply issues on a good day and we are not having good days right now, they do not own their ware houses so they are at the mercy of the warehouse owners decisions when it comes to re-stocking the shelves.

Talked with a Manager for Publix up in Valdosta GA and they are getting their normal shipments, but they are being rationed for any amount over a normal shipments so things are still coming in.

posted on Mar, 20 2020 @ 08:09 AM
link   
Naughty senators selling stock after a closed door meeting about COVID-19:

starpolitical.com...
edit on 20-3-2020 by HallowedEarth because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 20 2020 @ 08:12 AM
link   
a reply to: HallowedEarth

The dirty dogs.

posted on Mar, 20 2020 @ 08:19 AM
link   
a reply to: HallowedEarth

Morally wrong sure thing, but I seem to remember they legalized insider trading for congress some years ago cause otherwise they would all be in jail.

You dont get to be multi millionaires with out using your knowledge to get ahead of the curve on less than 200k a year. (unless your taking some monster bribes)

NPR

They blocked it then undid it a few years ago.

================

On topic

Valdo sta schools still feeding kids during closure

ALDOSTA – Second Harvest of South Georgia and Valdosta City School are offering free meals to students during the school closure.
Five stationary meal distribution sites are operating Mondays through Fridays, school officials said.
"On Friday, March 20, we will offer a trial run of our meal delivery program utilizing Valdosta City Schools' buses," school officials said. .

edit on 20-3-2020 by Irishhaf because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 20 2020 @ 08:21 AM
link   
a reply to: RP2SticksOfDynamite

Don't be so dramatic.
This happens in nature all the time.

posted on Mar, 20 2020 @ 08:21 AM
link   
I have just implemented a visual idiot filter and apply it rigorously. They’re all pretty easy to spot and just as easy to ignore as they offer nothing new, just the same tosh over and over again.

Anyway, onto actual information. There have been significant military vehicle movements in and out of South Wales. Trucks coming in empty and open but leaving strapped down and clearly loaded. No idea what they are moving, but all seems to be heading towards South England.

Uk is reacting too late to everything and will suffer accordingly. It is going to be bad I believe. The whole country needs to be shut down NOW. In fact, ALL countries should. Or we just tough it out, crack on and see who comes out of the shredder at the end. One way or another. There is no viable middle path.
a reply to: MrRCflying

posted on Mar, 20 2020 @ 08:24 AM
link   
a reply to: Agit8dChop

Well You know how powerful that NWO is by now.
They obviously have it all planned. You can tell by all the turmoil and uncertainty.

posted on Mar, 20 2020 @ 08:29 AM
link   
a reply to: tanstaafl

Hardly any tests to be had and 99% are not negative since those getting the test are screened before hand so tests are NOT wasted.

I fail to see how trying to down play this helps anyone.

<< 157  158  159    161  162  163 >>

join