It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Corona Virus Updates Part 4

page: 310
<< 307  308  309    311  312  313 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 11 2020 @ 10:42 AM
link   
tesco [ largest UK supermarket chain ] now has :

item limits // customer " - on various products

i didnt have phen in store but message reads something like :

to preserve stocks and ensure availiability for all customers these items are limited t o 5 // customer "

these sem to include :

the dreaded toilet paper - major shortages

bleach - major shortages

pasta [ dried ] - major shortages - but rice and many other items ie egg noodles [ stir fries ] - have full stock shelves

milk [ long life ] - limited availiabilty

i didnt look at fresh milk - but cream and yogurt products were full stocked

thats todays - tesco situation update

posted on Mar, 11 2020 @ 10:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: burdman30ott6
a reply to: DanDanDat

Honestly, I wish we had 350 million tests at this point because it would go a LONG ways towards alleviating fears and clearing a lot of uncertainty. Presently we've got 30 dead with 1,000 confirmed cases nationwide. 3% rate of death... BUT let's say we tested everyone. To maintain such a seemingly high death rate of 3%, one would have to assume that "only" 1,000 out of 350 million is actually infected, which destroys the R0 fearmongering narrative. OR we discover that 10s or 100s of thousands are infected, meaning we've had 30 deaths not out of 1,000 cases, but out of 10,000 cases (a 0.3% mortality rate) or out of 100,000 cases (0.03% mortality rate_ which destroys the mortality rate narrative. Unfortunately fear sells.

Sums it up quite nicely, thanks burdman!

posted on Mar, 11 2020 @ 10:50 AM
link   
a reply to: MrRCflying

This thread has a list

twitter.com...

posted on Mar, 11 2020 @ 10:53 AM
link   
a reply to: ignorant_ape

I've been away for a week and can't really be arsed to go to Tesco but needs must. Might get up early tomorrow and go.

posted on Mar, 11 2020 @ 10:56 AM
link   
~ I only read the 2 last pages for info~

no new news that reviews of recent studies... essentially reverse the conclusion that COVID19 is NOT an Airborne Virus

the radius of breathing in a contamination is now 14 feet not the old measure of 3 feet

so, this is another reason that the 'numbers' of COVID sick/infected/fatalities/recovered are all a mish-mash.... the 'goal posts' of 'numbers' and 'airborne' are changing daily.... what we were certain about yesterday is no-longer factual/true

I suggested weeks ago that the Pathogen was likely 'Airborne' & causing the Unexpected infections that spring up hundreds of miles away from any community-cross infections..... with people that lived in isolation or no contact with people/carriers/foreigners getting tested positive for COVID19 and showing symptoms

the Jet Stream air current could pick up spittle in Wuhan China and drop that specimen , on a ham sandwitch in Ames Iowa...& the eater suddenly gets CV symptoms from the Airborne disease

keeping an open mind
edit on th31158394329811142020 by St Udio because: (no reason given)

see: allnewspipeline.com...
edit on th31158394365411202020 by St Udio because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 11 2020 @ 10:59 AM
link   
Cancer doctor in Hamilton, Ontario who was in contact with Cancer patients tests positive. Returned from Hawaii. She lives in the neighbouring community of Burlington.

www.cbc.ca...

posted on Mar, 11 2020 @ 11:00 AM
link   
a reply to: Furryhobnob

I reall wish this was true. But sadly that's mainland China, and we really have no idea what is going on there. The video where they are singing to her, seems too much of propaganda to me.

posted on Mar, 11 2020 @ 11:04 AM
link   
IRS openly discussing pushing tax deadline of April 15th back further into year.

States would mostly likely be asked or instructed to follow.

posted on Mar, 11 2020 @ 11:08 AM
link   
Possibly, we will never know, hopefully it's true and a 103 year old did survive, gives hope to everyone then

originally posted by: Willyblake
a reply to: Furryhobnob

I reall wish this was true. But sadly that's mainland China, and we really have no idea what is going on there. The video where they are singing to her, seems too much of propaganda to me.

posted on Mar, 11 2020 @ 11:11 AM
link   
a reply to: SpartanStoic

This is quite possibly the scariest post I've read on these threads.

posted on Mar, 11 2020 @ 11:14 AM
link   
Seattle wanted to test suspect cases as soon as they had their first case, but the CDC wouldn't allow it since Seattle didn't have one of the ten CDC approved labs, and testing was only allowed with CDC test kits- which they didn't have.
Now the CDC says they are out of a reagent required for their test kit, not to mention there are nowhere near enough test kits for the magnitude of people that should be tested.
The WHO offered test kits to the US on day one, but the offer wasn't accepted.
This is really beginning to look like a lot more than just total incompetence at the highest level. I can think of no logical reasons for why this has been mishandled from day one- to the point it puts millions of people in jeopardy of dyeing.

posted on Mar, 11 2020 @ 11:18 AM
link   
a reply to: schmae

Behind a WSJ paywall but I did manage to get this...

The Trump administration plans to delay the April 15 tax deadline for most individual taxpayers as well as small businesses as part of an effort to mitigate the effects of the spread of the novel coronavirus, Treasury Secretary Steven Mnuchin said Wednesday.

It’s a good thing if you have filed and are getting a refund because it would process faster. If you owe it’s good coz you can hold onto money and file later. Tax services may be happy because it will stretch their income streams.

edit on 11-3-2020 by SpartanStoic because: Add

posted on Mar, 11 2020 @ 11:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: Agit8dChop
a reply to: musicismagic

money will always have a place... no event is large enough to literally send us to the stone age.

money buys a lot in crisis.

I think that's what it was.

The Saudi's, Russians, Europeans and American super wealthy hoaxed an oil war.

The market didn't crash a trillion dollars... it was withdrawn!

Withdrawn to where? With high-frequency trading and other advanced tools, the rich make money when stocks go up or go down.

posted on Mar, 11 2020 @ 11:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: nugget1
Seattle wanted to test suspect cases as soon as they had their first case, but the CDC wouldn't allow it since Seattle didn't have one of the ten CDC approved labs, and testing was only allowed with CDC test kits- which they didn't have.
Now the CDC says they are out of a reagent required for their test kit, not to mention there are nowhere near enough test kits for the magnitude of people that should be tested.
The WHO offered test kits to the US on day one, but the offer wasn't accepted.
This is really beginning to look like a lot more than just total incompetence at the highest level. I can think of no logical reasons for why this has been mishandled from day one- to the point it puts millions of people in jeopardy of dyeing.

They handled it exactly how they intended to handle it. No tests means no cases.

Same in the UK, but the UK didn't think to try the old "we'll make our own tests... eventually" gag. UK are still refusing to test people who haven't travelled or had contact with confirmed case.

posted on Mar, 11 2020 @ 11:20 AM
link   
very good read regarding numbers

This is a good read.. it's a little long and full of numbers and graphs, but its written in a way that even the simplest of us (ie: me) can understand. Haven't got all the way to the end yet, but wanted to share. Dont think ove seen it here yet.

posted on Mar, 11 2020 @ 11:22 AM
link   

You forgot obesity. World could be a lot thinner by the end of the year.

posted on Mar, 11 2020 @ 11:24 AM
link   

Add Michigan State University to the list. Effective at noon today.

posted on Mar, 11 2020 @ 11:26 AM
link   
a reply to: nugget1

I just read a NY times article about that. The doctors ignored the CDC and started testing on their own. The CDC ordered them not to report the findings. This is something I would have expected to hear coming out of China not here. It's rather disturbing we're using China's playbook in the handling of this

NY Times

posted on Mar, 11 2020 @ 11:29 AM
link   
a reply to: BowBells

Thanks for posting this, didn’t read all of it yet.

I have issues with their numbers for China because we all know they are wrong. I wonder how his graphs would look if we used case projections from HK University instead of clearly bad numbers. Those type of graphs would give us a better idea of what we can expect.

posted on Mar, 11 2020 @ 11:31 AM
link   
Ohioans await DeWine's next coronavirus containment orders:

www.dispatch.com...

Didn't a poster on here say her husband was in the National Guard and was getting ready to contain large cities in Ohio? The governor will be having a press conference at 2pm. Could this be the announcement?

<< 307  308  309    311  312  313 >>

join