It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -24-

page: 87
<< 84  85  86    88  89  90 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 22 2020 @ 01:57 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

Seems to me I read somewhere that private jets are also contracted out for flights to keep them in service and making the money necessary to service the aircraft.

posted on Feb, 22 2020 @ 02:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: Creep Thumper

I want you to quote some lies Trump has told.

I've issued this challenge to others before.

What did I get?

CRICKETS.

Bring on his lies. Back up your BS allegation with hard facts.

Here is why CT:

The anti DJT talking points were established BEFORE he took office. How do we know this for a fact? When was the investigation started? Dossier start date?

So, DJT talking points:

He's a Liar.
He's a Cheater (golf, wife, taxes)
He's In Bed With Putin.
He's A Threat To Democracy.
He's Unstable/irrational/mental/ego/ fill in.

Now here is what is remarkable. In nearly 4 YEARS, those talking points have not changed.

Consider that. The US, and World has evolved (argue good or bad) but it has changed NK, Brexit, Economy etc. and YET, the talking points are exactly the same as they were BEFORE he got into office.

I've evolved, you've evolved, the world has evolved but "Donald Trump tells so many lies" the the foundation for anti DJT still??????

posted on Feb, 22 2020 @ 02:02 PM
link   
a reply to: Creep Thumper

I have asked this question before, too.

If you don't get CRICKETS, you will get minor useless bs about crowd size, percentages, numbers, or unimportant exaggerations that are debatable. Of course, they will quote NYT, WaPo, HuffPo, and Snopes...hahahah.

edit on 22-2-2020 by queenofswords because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 22 2020 @ 02:34 PM
link   
P.U.T.I.N. (Pigeons United to Interfere Now) has released pigeons wearing MAGA hats.😂🤣

posted on Feb, 22 2020 @ 02:40 PM
link   
a reply to: queenofswords

Totally agree QOS.

Yes the cat at end of vid is only one in household that likes my singing ( rite at end of vid ).

For those that may have missed latest Mystic vid, more Q and ATS related this week >

www.youtube.com...

GGdKozQSlWs&t=257s

posted on Feb, 22 2020 @ 03:04 PM
link   
Ya'll remember that video titled "War Castles" describing Quantum Grammer?
Came across this video (some may of already seen) from an intriguing Q thread on language & grammer...

His thread explanation covered in the video.

"This thread will present my hypothesis that Q may be showing us how language itself is used to enslave and control society."

To frame the thread, let's review some core themes from Q drops:
- words have mathematical values
- sentence structure/grammar/[mis]spelling matters
- language is coded
- drops are fractal
twitter.com... Or Twit Unroll

posted on Feb, 22 2020 @ 03:51 PM
link   
Depends on how wealthy one is. If a mere millionaire, keeping a jet working while you are not using it makes sense. But if you don’t have to, why? It’s like loaning your car out to someone, you would want to remove your personal stuff. Net jets is like an airborne Uber. But if you can afford to NOT contract it out, you don’t. Most fall into the don’t category.

a reply to: Creep Thumper

posted on Feb, 22 2020 @ 03:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: EndtheMadnessNow

originally posted by: pavil

originally posted by: PilSungMtnMan
www.latimes.com...

That 9th Circuit got flipped fast!!!

The best part of all of this is the Press and the Dems didn't even notice. They were too hopped up on Russian Impeachment Vodka.

That stuff is Strong! Makes you lose your common sense.

Then you end up in bed with Russian Strippers.

They are all like "What Happened?"

Actually, Ukrainian strippers better known as specified in one of Flynn's court docs... "OCONUS LURES." 😂

That's a phrase we will hear with Flynn and "Putin's niece" and the "Turkish Hottie" with Papadopoulos. Mark my words.

Remember this text to Peter Strzok from Lisa Page as well:

In December 2015, Page wrote to Strzok, “You get all our oconus lures approved?
.”

Outside Continental US.

Remember that date: December 2015..... Well before Crossfire Hurricane was even a thing.

Link

posted on Feb, 22 2020 @ 03:59 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

Thank you for posting the Nate Cain vid. I recall the supposed raid but never heard what he had done.

And now that info sits in a safe controlled by Adam Schiff...well, except for Horowitz's copy. Bet it will never see the light of dayl

posted on Feb, 22 2020 @ 04:04 PM
link   
a reply to: pavil

Yep, nice! I had forgotten that phrase was said way back in 2015. Thanks for that article link.

ETA:
OCONUS Lures? Here's a pic of Bill Bradley and Bill Taylor with a group of young Ukrainian girls who were part of their Flex exchange program.

The Bradley Herald

The Bradley Herald FLEX alumni newsletter was named after Senator Bill Bradley, who is known as the informal “father” of the FSA/FLEX exchange program. Together with Congressman James Leach, he introduced the legislation to create the FREEDOM Support Act (FSA) Future Leaders Exchange (FLEX) program in 1992.

edit on 22-2-2020 by EndtheMadnessNow because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 22 2020 @ 04:13 PM
link   

You do realize more people identify as Conservative or Independent than Progressive now, right?

Who told you that?
And even if it's true is that a good thing in your opinion?

Progressive Definition. A progressive politician is one who usually favors the middle class and sympathizes with them and any struggles they may be facing. More often than not progressive politicians will side with a position if it is estimated to benefit the middle class in some way.

posted on Feb, 22 2020 @ 04:15 PM
link   

Lol. Keep drinking that kool aid. Im sure it's fun to believe Trump is some superhero Qanon secret agent.
edit on 22-2-2020 by blueman12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 22 2020 @ 04:18 PM
link   

Don't act like you haven't been given a list of his lies before.

Not that I agree that this entire list is true but I'm sure you've gotten a lot more than crickets when asking that question.

www.politifact.com...

posted on Feb, 22 2020 @ 04:24 PM
link   
a reply to: scraedtosleep

Lol.

posted on Feb, 22 2020 @ 04:27 PM
link   
a reply to: scraedtosleep

Americans' assessment of their political ideology was unchanged in 2018 compared with the year prior when 35% on average described themselves as conservative, 35% as moderate and 26% as liberal.
Source for you to doubt......

Your side decided to run with the word Progressive rather than Liberal. Own it rather than scamper away from it.

Viva la Resistance!!

Personally I prefer the Cambridge Definition:

edit on 22-2-2020 by pavil because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 22 2020 @ 04:31 PM
link   

I don't have a side.
I'm a fiscal conservative, actual progressive, centrist.

But I know it makes you feel better to imagine that I do.
No worries. Imagine all you want.

posted on Feb, 22 2020 @ 04:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: scraedtosleep

I don't have a side.
I'm a fiscal conservative, actual progressive, centrist.

But I know it makes you feel better to imagine that I do.
No worries. Imagine all you want.

Ahh the mythical Centerist Democrat. I thought I saw one once, but it was a figment of the Media's imagination. Well, you still have Mitts.

You are everything and stand for nothing....... A riddle wrapped in an enigma. Kudos to you.

TBH the times I think of you are........ none.

*Bubble Bursted*

Go run along now, I have drinking to do.

Sorry for this one, Don't Tread on Me!
edit on 22-2-2020 by pavil because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 22 2020 @ 05:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: scraedtosleep

Don't act like you haven't been given a list of his lies before.

Not that I agree that this entire list is true but I'm sure you've gotten a lot more than crickets when asking that question.

www.politifact.com...

Those aren't lies. They're a list of things he wants to do. Some have been completed, some he cannot deliver on for various reasons, some have yet to be addressed.

You're going to have to do better than that.

Give us your list of concrete lies, real lies.

posted on Feb, 22 2020 @ 05:47 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

Jesus, that video brings to mind the "Kryptos" sculpture, AGAIN. K2, specifically.

posted on Feb, 22 2020 @ 06:02 PM
link   
Why does the political "rival" always have to go for the kid?????

Clip

Ukraine Joe has done all he can to point out his predilection and folks keep bringing their kids to him like he's a god. Who's worse, him or the parents?

top topics

<< 84  85  86    88  89  90 >>

join